Jun 2 - Hilton Airport: Boy finds stash of $10,000 in hotel room drawer and his father immediately h

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
134 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
181 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #61
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 cbjones said:
You would please shut the hell up? You phony a.ss fu*ks with your internet morals. You know damn well you'd keep the money yourself, thinking about using it to get out of any debt you or family members are in. fu*k outta here trying to preach some sh*t to anyone because you wanna appear as a more sensible person.
If you see my last post, you'll see that I've found money before, and I've given it back..

It's not as hard as you lame n*ggas are making it out to be.. Wasn't mine before, so I aint miss it when it when I gave it back..

I've gotten more than my fair share of good Karma for it..

I've worked hard and I'm financially good right now as an adult.

But I do notice that every n*gga who has that live for an "easy come up at the expense of others" mentality, is still struggling and continue too, rightfully so..

But to each his own.. Live how you want bruh
 5 years ago '10        #62
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Darkdrone said:
Thats whats up bro. I found wallets, an envelope of cash with 2000 grand in it, an iphone and countless other items.

At first you have that mentality of just keeping it and moving on but then you feel like sh*t knowing someone is probably looking for it furiously.

We all lost things and been looking around and when someone finds it and hands it to you....relief comes in and you feel there are good people on this earth.

Lotta n*ggas on here feel they can say fu*k morals and keep it moving but best belief when their possessions are missing and taken, they will scream "fu*k this world".
 5 years ago '10        #63
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 8298 8298
My n*gga if you can afford to be lackadaisy when you carrying around racks like that, chances are you don't need them as bad as you say you do any negligence on your part is that karma for that c*ckiness

If find 10 racks in a drawer in a hotel, Ima be like and

Unless I actually see someone searching for it
 06-03-2013, 09:56 AM         #64
Drone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What if the stack of cash was a from a gang or some sh*t. You never really know what could happen, no one leaves that sh*t there without it being important.
 5 years ago '04        #65
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
whoever left this is not worried about it. i mean who leaves 10k in a draw and forgets it??? that people give things to the police like they are saints or something. i can understand an actual article of clothing or a phone or a car or an ipad or something tangible......straight cash???? yea, he should've kept it and never told anyone about it. he could have used that for his family. different strokes for different folks. this is definitely a finders keepers situation.
 5 years ago '10        #66
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
Another thing is it's not as hard as you think to lose 10 racks..

Because a lot of n*ggas aint seen that much in 1 place, they think 10 racks looks like this

[pic - click to view]

Not the case..

Just one of these hundred dollar bands is 10 racks

[pic - click to view]

sh*t, Busta Rhymes used to carry a 10 rack knot in his pocket at all times.

It's not as physically large a sum of money as n*ggas think, and it's not impossible to lose without being "careless"
 5 years ago '10        #67
space
space
 Darkdrone said:
What if the stack of cash was a from a gang or some sh*t. You never really know what could happen, no one leaves that sh*t there without it being important.
fu*k I look like being scared of a gang? I'm from the Bronx already

Like I said, you don't just "forget" racks like that unless it doesn't hold that much importance in your mind, regardless if it is actually important to you or not. That c*ckiness led to your loss. Ain't that a form of "karma"?

I understand sh*t like phones and other accessories but plain racks or jewels or gold? Nah that's mine plehboi
 5 years ago '04        #68
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
 TheMindOf said:
If you see my last post, you'll see that I've found money before, and I've given it back..

It's not as hard as you lame n*ggas are making it out to be.. Wasn't mine before, so I aint miss it when it when I gave it back..

I've gotten more than my fair share of good Karma for it..

I've worked hard and I'm financially good right now as an adult.

But I do notice that every n*gga who has that live for an "easy come up at the expense of others" mentality, is still struggling and continue too, rightfully so..

But to each his own.. Live how you want bruh
now i could understand a phone or something tangible. however, turning over that much cash that you find in a draw in a hotel room??? talk about random. and 10k is enough to be reported to the IRS for this "large" amount of money so chances are whoever left it either did so intentionally or was under some kind of pressure. who are you going to return it to?? no one is coming to the police to claim 10K unless it's actually there and they can provide a receipt.

and don't generalize the cats that you know. people have to come up at the expense of others to even survive these days. it's just the way the system is designed. can't blame the individual forever. people need to start looking at the system for what it's creating.

anyway, i would've been like. let me change rooms and kept that bread. a free 10k in the draw of a hotel. let me get that.
 5 years ago '07        #69
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 hockeythug said:
Prolly was a dead drop for a drug deal.
this.
 5 years ago '10        #70
space
space
It's not a matter of being careless it's a matter of being negligent and c*cky.

If you need 10 racks, you are NOT going to be careless with it or forget about the fact that you need it. When you start acting like "oh I got 10 racks" when you ain't got it like that, THAT's when you lose it cuz you don't keep it safe.

And it was inside a drawer anyway so what does that tell you? Ain't no wrongdoing on my part if I find a mine like that and keep it
 06-03-2013, 10:12 AM         #71
Drone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
fu*k I look like being scared of a gang? I'm from the Bronx already

Like I said, you don't just "forget" racks like that unless it doesn't hold that much importance in your mind, regardless if it is actually important to you or not. That c*ckiness led to your loss. Ain't that a form of "karma"?

I understand sh*t like phones and other accessories but plain racks or jewels or gold? Nah that's mine plehboi
Aight forget that then

If the boy found it and his father took it, think about the example he set precedent to the boy. If you find something valuable, take it for yourself.

Best belief the kid wouldn't feel right and he would probably ask "Hey Dad why did you take it? Isn't someone else looking for that?"

Then these n*ggas here would respond "Hey son finders keepers". That would be a horrible lesson to teach your kid.
 5 years ago '11        #72
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
take the money leave the kid
 5 years ago '10        #73
space
space
 Darkdrone said:
Aight forget that then

If the boy found it and his father took it, think about the example he set precedent to the boy. If you find something valuable, take it for yourself.

Best belief the kid wouldn't feel right and he would probably ask "Hey Dad why did you take it? Isn't someone else looking for that?"

Then these n*ggas here would respond "Hey son finders keepers". That would be a horrible lesson to teach your kid.
Oh yeah I just neglected the fact that the kid found it

Yeah I would give it back.....seemingly

Thing about finding and keeping sh*t is that you ain't sposed to let n*ggas know you found it and kept it. Sounds like a grimy thing to say but its the truth

sh*t made me think though If my kid found that sh*t and we kept it, he would think it's ok to find things and keep them. Maybe eventually finding sh*t family members lost and keeping it. But it would be hypocritical if I said one was ok but not the other.

It would also be hypocritical on my part if my kid found it and I acted like I gave it back, just to keep it and teach my kid to give things back that he found.

5 years ago '05        #74
Jazzy Soul 27 heat pts27
space
space
$14,162 | Props total: 10 10
 S W A N said:
You do realize that if everything collapses then that 10k aint worth the papers its printed on right?
Im a firm believer of good karma but turning in 10k would have been damn near impossible for the average everyday working man. I applaud him but I wont sit here and lie and say I would have done the same.
Well, if I was him, I wouldn't wait until everything goes to sh*t before I spend the money... I'd spend it on useful things beforehand.
 06-03-2013, 10:39 AM         #75
SmooveDude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:
I've found racks before and turned them in..

When I was in college I found $5 racks in an envelope.

Didn't tell anybody that I found it, because soon as you say something, a bunch of dishonest people gon claim it's theirs

Was broke as a joke, on one of those college budgets, and that $5 racks could have held me down for a minute. But I was still gonna turn it in the next day cuz it aint mine.

Later that night I see a girl crying deliriously, asking everybody if they found an envelope. That it had her semester tuition, her parents gave her and without that she was gonna most likely have to leave school.

I know a lot of you selfish n*ggas would have still kept it, with your lame "Finders Keepers" mentalities. And I definitely could have kept my mouth shut, and kept it moving.

I gave it back to her. That sh*t made her year. Felt way better than that $5 Racks would have on my conscience.

but thats different, with me its like if you lost somethin then tell somebody so that way if we find it then we know its yours but if nobody says anything and we have it then what? if i found the envelope id prolly sit on it and see if i see some signs or somethin around campus sayin they lost it or it was for tuition then id def give it up or if i saw her then yea but if i found money in a hotel, no postings about it, no lost and found, no hotel management making anybody aware of it....either the people dont know they dont have it or they dont care because if they did theyd say somethin

if i lost a phone or somethin im tellin people if yall see a phone let me know.....i wont just wait and wait until somebody say i found this phone ill try to be active and not just react to some body finding it
 5 years ago '11        #76
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
space
$8,856 | Props total: 1454 1454
They ain't getting that money back that family has to go through too much sh*t to just keep it.
 5 years ago '11        #77
BuckedCrazy 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,048 | Props total: 1513 1513
Finding 10k laying lonely in a drawer is different from finding it in someone's wallet,I would've kept that sh*t
 5 years ago '04        #78
djinferno 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 34 34
yo, in all honesty, i would not mess around with a stash of money like that, its obviously drug money...

people k!ll for less...
 5 years ago '05        #79
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,430 | Props total: 2902 2902
 cbjones said:
You would please shut the hell up? You phony a.ss fu*ks with your internet morals. You know damn well you'd keep the money yourself, thinking about using it to get out of any debt you or family members are in. fu*k outta here trying to preach some sh*t to anyone because you wanna appear as a more sensible person.
Right cuz everybody would let money dictate their actions like you. You can't speak for him...some people are honest people.
 5 years ago '04        #80
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,082 | Props total: 3879 3879
 TheMindOf said:
And this is why the world has gone to sh*t.. People are proud of not having any morals or values, and the fact that they are dishonest...

Bet you live a really rewarding life

Good for that father for setting a good example for his son, by making him turn it over, and teaching him how to do things the proper and honest way

They'll probably end up getting the money back anyway and wont have to deal with having anything on their conscience.
fu*k ever, how the fu*k they know how much money it was
if you honest you would have just turned the money over and found out with the cops.. these motherfu*kers got pics with the "10,000" dollars.. and the n*gga all confident they will get it back because no will be looking for "10,000" when it was probably more like 50,000 n*ggas talking morales, morales say just give the bag to hotel security and not try to claim the sh*t .... again get off your bandwagon.. these n*ggas got some of that money and only turned in a little bit..bet that
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
159 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy