Jun 2 - Hilton Airport: Boy finds stash of $10,000 in hotel room drawer and his father immediately h

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
73 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #41
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
Its funny how alotta clowns in here could possibly set theyself up to get knocked off for 10 racks.
 5 years ago '08        #42
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
hes at the hilton airport.. who the fu*k does drug deals there, it was probably some rich as*hole travelling the country and forgot 10 bands in the drawer, i would of put that sh*t in my bag and left ASAP
 5 years ago '10        #43
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
 mrwalterwhite69 said:
what if the stash belonged toa drug lord and he came after them for the money

good choice call the cops
I don't think a "drug lord" would give a sh*t about 10 racks....

Probably some baller on vacation and just straight forgot it...

If a n*gga forgets 10g's in a hotel drawer I can almost guarantee he has a whole lot more stashed somewhere and he ain't gonna call the goons to come look for it
 5 years ago '10        #44
tallulahmademe 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,938 | Props total: 9207 9207
 Jesszman said:

And if we have more people like the only dude in this thread with morals, maybe you wouldn't have to be so paranoid.
Aint nothing wrong with being like dude however that the farthest thing from reality. Especially here in Louisiana. And im not paranoid, its just insurance. n*ggas get robbed everyday b, im just making sure if my time come somebody go make a change in their life and never rob no one again.
 5 years ago '08        #45
Kewop Decam 80 heat pts80
space
space
space
$15,985 | Props total: 9759 9759
yea, I would have kept that. just would have stashed it in my house somewhere because depositing 10K would raise a question probably.
 5 years ago '05        #46
~~S.L.I.M.~~ 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,084 | Props total: 223 223
1. How are the previous tenants going to find out who was in there after them? Unless they are some sort of law enforcement, are there not privacy protections in place for such info not to get out?

2. How do the original owners claim $10K in cash? They're going to have to answer a lot of questions. The average person is NOT forgetting that type of money.

The only time I've heard of $10K cash floating around was when a co-worker of mine bought a car with the money. Was probably the most reckless move ever, but it worked out. Dude was still paranoid as sh*t and guarded that cash like his life depended on it.

So explain to me why do some of you Goody Two Shoes feel its necessary to be the good samaritan and return what is HIGHLY questionable/ loose/HIDDEN cash in the first place?

This is not a situation that would garner the type of morality you think fits. Which is what most people do anyways, try to mold it into what is convenient for them.
 5 years ago '12        #48
kiddalex 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,602 | Props total: 6831 6831
 Soprano ATL said:
U doin drops like that, 10k ain't sh*t. That money been written off, and they sure as hell ain't lookin to find it, lol. You clearly don't know sh*t bout the business.

I was laughing at this , sounds like a bad movie with people talking bout them going after them like it's 10 million. These guys aren't going to bust in doors and put guns to heads for just 10k , especially when it's already been in the cops' hands.
 5 years ago '04        #49
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
space
$16,232 | Props total: 3012 3012
good move by him. sets a great example for his kid.....more than likely the money isnt clean and whoever it belongs to won't claim it.

they'll probably get to keep it, and if not. keep on pushin'. The money would be nice, but in the grand scheme of things 10k aint much.

Last edited by BrBHZ; 06-03-2013 at 08:31 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #50
quintosis03 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,181 | Props total: 975 975
i would have turned it in. father makes boy turn in $5,000 stashed in hotel drawer

5 years ago '11        #51
Broseph Stalin 29 heat pts29
space
space
$3,172 | Props total: 4984 4984
i honestly might've left it there and pretend i never saw it. 10k in cash is drug money 99% of the time and you don't need
[pic - click to view]

coming to look for you
 5 years ago '12        #52
bkkid92 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,424 | Props total: 4062 4062
 wtr1906 said:
Sooooooooooooo.......

How in the hell is the rightful owner supposed to prove the cash belongs to them????
probably gonna have to recite the serial number like the old lady in this episode of the wayans bros.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by bkkid92; 06-03-2013 at 09:01 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #53
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 BrBHZ said:
good move by him. sets a great example for his kid.....more than likely the money isnt clean and whoever it belongs to won't claim it.

they'll probably get to keep it, and if not. keep on pushin'. The money would be nice, but in the grand scheme of things 10k aint much.
 5 years ago '04        #54
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,907 | Props total: 575 575
sh*t, I would've stayed, collected the money and then calmly checked out the next day.
 5 years ago '04        #55
Shizz|M 
space
space
$7,363 | Props total: 225 225
took the money.. paid the front desk person 300 bucks to change ALLL the information that ties me to the room.. leave.. and enjoy my money..

GOD HAS PUT THAT THERE FOR ME TO FIND SO IMMA ENJOY THAT BLESSING lol
 5 years ago '10        #56
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
I've found racks before and turned them in..

When I was in college I found $5 racks in an envelope.

Didn't tell anybody that I found it, because soon as you say something, a bunch of dishonest people gon claim it's theirs

Was broke as a joke, on one of those college budgets, and that $5 racks could have held me down for a minute. But I was still gonna turn it in the next day cuz it aint mine.

Later that night I see a girl crying deliriously, asking everybody if they found an envelope. That it had her semester tuition, her parents gave her and without that she was gonna most likely have to leave school.

I know a lot of you selfish n*ggas would have still kept it, with your lame "Finders Keepers" mentalities. And I definitely could have kept my mouth shut, and kept it moving.

I gave it back to her. That sh*t made her year. Felt way better than that $5 Racks would have on my conscience.

5 years ago '07        #57
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,955 | Props total: 5869 5869
I would've kept that blessing right there.
 06-03-2013, 09:34 AM         #58
redacted  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:
And this is why the world has gone to sh*t.. People are proud of not having any morals or values, and the fact that they are dishonest...

Bet you live a really rewarding life

Good for that father for setting a good example for his son, by making him turn it over, and teaching him how to do things the proper and honest way

They'll probably end up getting the money back anyway and wont have to deal with having anything on their conscience.
You would please shut the hell up? You phony a.ss fu*ks with your internet morals. You know damn well you'd keep the money yourself, thinking about using it to get out of any debt you or family members are in. fu*k outta here trying to preach some sh*t to anyone because you wanna appear as a more sensible person.
 5 years ago '04        #59
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,020 | Props total: 1829 1829
 TheMindOf said:
And this is why the world has gone to sh*t.. People are proud of not having any morals or values, and the fact that they are dishonest...

Bet you live a really rewarding life

Good for that father for setting a good example for his son, by making him turn it over, and teaching him how to do things the proper and honest way

They'll probably end up getting the money back anyway and wont have to deal with having anything on their conscience.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand Scene. cut the music... FOH
 06-03-2013, 09:41 AM         #60
Drone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:
I've found racks before and turned them in..

When I was in college I found $5 racks in an envelope.

Didn't tell anybody that I found it, because soon as you say something, a bunch of dishonest people gon claim it's theirs

Was broke as a joke, on one of those college budgets, and that $5 racks could have held me down for a minute. But I was still gonna turn it in the next day cuz it aint mine.

Later that night I see a girl crying deliriously, asking everybody if they found an envelope. That it had her semester tuition, her parents gave her and without that she was gonna most likely have to leave school.

I know a lot of you selfish n*ggas would have still kept it, with your lame "Finders Keepers" mentalities. And I definitely could have kept my mouth shut, and kept it moving.

I gave it back to her. That sh*t made her year. Felt way better than that $5 Racks would have on my conscience.

Thats whats up bro. I found wallets, an envelope of cash with 2000 grand in it, an iphone and countless other items.

At first you have that mentality of just keeping it and moving on but then you feel like sh*t knowing someone is probably looking for it furiously.

We all lost things and been looking around and when someone finds it and hands it to you....relief comes in and you feel there are good people on this earth.

Lotta n*ggas on here feel they can say fu*k morals and keep it moving but best belief when their possessions are missing and taken, they will scream "fu*k this world".
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now