Jun 2 - Hilton Airport: Boy finds stash of $10,000 in hotel room drawer and his father immediately h

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
113 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #21
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,896 | Props total: 2006 2006
 Becky911 said:
...hotel room draw.
What the fu*k is a draw?

Jesus Christ every single day I am on this board I am reminded that 95% of the board is retarded.
 5 years ago '06        #22
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 2058 2058
haha dad does look like hes a bit retarded
 5 years ago '11        #23
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 TheMindOf said:
n*ggas are so short sighted

Let's say it was some n*ggas who was "up to no good"

All they gotta do is find out who was in that room after them, and that's some more n*ggas who's "up to no good" breaking into your crib to get their bread back, by any means necessary..

What's more important to you? A temporary come up, or the lives of your family?

Whole families have been k!lled over a lot less than 10 racks..

tallulahmademe said:
Only time im not strapped is when im teaching. Sleep witha 32 under my pillow. I literally dont talk to NOBODY where i live so its go be shoot 1st always while im here. It may sound crazy but seriously i will catch a body and pray they are not black, we have enough black criminals
And if we have more people like the only dude in this thread with morals, maybe you wouldn't have to be so paranoid.
 5 years ago '10        #24
SickaMorStyle 402 heat pts402
space
space
$3,994 | Props total: 1 1
Anything over 9,999 is suspicious..Thats why it hasnt been claimed. they just came up on 10g's, well in 19 months.
 06-02-2013, 09:20 PM         #25
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #26
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
Sooooooooooooo.......

How in the hell is the rightful owner supposed to prove the cash belongs to them????
 5 years ago '05        #27
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
 TheMindOf said:
n*ggas are so short sighted

Let's say it was some n*ggas who was "up to no good"

All they gotta do is find out who was in that room after them, and that's some more n*ggas who's "up to no good" breaking into your crib to get their bread back, by any means necessary..

What's more important to you? A temporary come up, or the lives of your family?

Whole families have been k!lled over a lot less than 10 racks..
U doin drops like that, 10k ain't sh*t. That money been written off, and they sure as hell ain't lookin to find it, lol. You clearly don't know sh*t bout the business.

Last edited by Soprano ATL; 06-02-2013 at 10:39 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #28
IKayBee 
space
space
$4,613 | Props total: 1186 1186
Lol I'm tryna come up and some kid finds 10k stashed for nobody to see
 5 years ago '13        #29
pierredaire 
space
space
$2,575 | Props total: 1188 1188
What nobody has mentioned yet it how this lil dipsh*t find the bread and a maid didnt? Seeing as I'm sure it didn't belong to the last person who checked out, how many times was the room cleaned or inspected? And if im 1 of those maids I'm slapping myself with a rag full of pine sol
 5 years ago '04        #30
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,645 | Props total: 2651 2651
o dumb a.ss white boy
 5 years ago '04        #31
MiamiDade 55 heat pts55
space
space
$14,355 | Props total: 690 690
 Jesszman said:

And if we have more people like the only dude in this thread with morals, maybe you wouldn't have to be so paranoid.
Unfortunatey, we dont. Naive a.ss n*ggas!
 5 years ago '08        #32
fit2bboss 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,604 | Props total: 1320 1320
 HeightsBound said:
Finder's keepers, loser's weepers.
Ever watch the movie "no country for old men"..
 5 years ago '11        #33
GrindPOWER$ 391 heat pts391
space
space
$19,296 | Props total: 12684 12684
i have a good heart but come on son that's a gimmie that's a gimmie a gimmie give what to the cops please the person that left it there was slipping and no one knew come on that was a WHAT!!..A GIMMIE sorry BX
 5 years ago '07        #34
HeckDaMonsta 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,358 | Props total: 2815 2815
I found 800 at work once but I turned it in. I felt like an idiot at first but it turned out it was some fathers rent money and his family prolly would've been homeless if I'd kept the money. But 10 racks at a hotel?? I'd swoop that up real quick.

Last edited by HeckDaMonsta; 06-03-2013 at 02:21 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #35
Sotaboy24 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,511 | Props total: 42 42
When you take a L; take the L. but when you Get a W
 5 years ago '04        #36
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
 TheMindOf said:
And this is why the world has gone to sh*t.. People are proud of not having any morals or values, and the fact that they are dishonest...

Bet you live a really rewarding life

Good for that father for setting a good example for his son, by making him turn it over, and teaching him how to do things the proper and honest way

They'll probably end up getting the money back anyway and wont have to deal with having anything on their conscience.
Money has no keepers....only spenders.

Can't say I blame the father.

Somebody might come looking for that money,and what's 10k compared to your life?

This world has been this "world" since Adam followed suit,and Eve bit the apple.

And if you don't believe in that,best believe it was a lot worse back in the day then it is now.
That's why rules and laws were created.

The father did the right thing,no matter how you slice it.
 5 years ago '07        #37
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,627 | Props total: 2471 2471
What a dumb son of a bi*ch..he must not like money or need it for that matter ..to return 10 g's when you're not rich in this economy is retarded af
 5 years ago '07        #38
mastermind_AD 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,686 | Props total: 449 449
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
this and to the weed man
 5 years ago '08        #39
BRonin357 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,877 | Props total: 1157 1157
Only white people do this crazy sh*t from what I've seen. I'm not handing sh*t in! And if I had ten bands out for spending, Lord knows I wouldn't keep it in a hotel room drawer! Plus they ain't gettin that money, the cops are gonna keep that regardless of what the books say! That goodie 2 shoes sh*t will get you nothing! Now don't confuse me dropping $10 and a stranger handing it back, cuz I've done that, but finding a large sum like that on up, fu*k outta here!
 06-03-2013, 06:01 AM         #40
bbrossy313  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:
And this is why the world has gone to sh*t.. People are proud of not having any morals or values, and the fact that they are dishonest...

Bet you live a really rewarding life

Good for that father for setting a good example for his son, by making him turn it over, and teaching him how to do things the proper and honest way

They'll probably end up getting the money back anyway and wont have to deal with having anything on their conscience.
i agree with u totally. but if i knew thats how the law working on getting it back i think i woud have just attempted to find the owner of the money on my own. if no one claims it n a few days nobody will every claim it thats a lot of money for anyone to lose fu*k what jay z said even he would be pissed to misplace 10 gs
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
164 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
93 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy