Jun 2 - Hilton Airport: Boy finds stash of $10,000 in hotel room drawer and his father immediately h

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
240 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-02-2013, 08:33 AM         #1
8048 pageviews
121 comments

Becky911 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jun 2 - Hilton Airport: Boy finds stash of $10,000 in hotel room drawer and his father immediately h

...hotel room draw.

A curious 10-year-old boy rummaging through the drawers of his family's Kansas City hotel room came across a stash of $10,000, and he and his father turned it over to police.

It's not clear when -- or if -- they will get the money back.

Tyler Schaefer, 10, and his dad Cody were staying at the Hilton Airport Hotel in Kansas City last Saturday when the boy did his usual searching through closets and drawers.

"He's one of those kids that likes to look for stuff," Cody Schaefer told ABC News affiliate KMBC.

Tyler hit the jackpot when he found the cash, but didn't get to keep it for long. His father turned the money over to two policemen who were at the hotel.

The police were just as shocked as the Schaefer family that such a large sum of money was lying in a hotel room. But they were also suspicious that no one has come forward to claim the money.

"Generally if someone was missing $10,000 someone would call back, but no one has called back," Capt. Tye Grant of the Kansas City Police Department told ABC News. "Wouldn't you think if you lost $10,000 you would get it back?"

The manager of the Hilton Airport Hotel refused to comment.

The Schaefers may eventually get the money, but it will be 19 months before they can be sure the money is theirs.

Under Missouri law, the Schaefers must file an affidavit within 10 days stating where and when they found the $10,000. A judge will confirm the value of the money, and send a copy to the clerk of the county commission.

The family must then wait 40 more days and if no one has claimed the money, the Schaefers need to put a notice in a newspaper advertising the unclaimed sum for three weeks in a row.

If the money is still unclaimed six months after the circulation of the last advertisement, then it can go to the Schaefers.

However, there is a one year period in which the owner of the money can come forward and expect reimbursement from the Schaefers.

Cody Schaefer does not seem bothered by the fact that he and his family may not receive the money, nor does he regret the decision to hand the money over to the police.

"We didn't have the money when we got there, so it doesn't change much," Schaefer told KMBC.

visit this link Boy Finds $10,000 in Kansas City Hotel Room - ABC News

Other links:

visit this link Hilton Airport: Boy finds stash of $10,000 in hotel room drawer and his father immediately hands it over to police | Mail Online

visit this link Tyler Schaefer, 10, Finds $10,000 In Kansas City Hotel Room

Were it me, the police would have never known such money ever existed. Eff morals, values, and honesty.

121 comments for "Jun 2 - Hilton Airport: Boy finds stash of $10,000 in hotel room drawer and his father immediately h"

5 years ago '12        #2
HeightsBound 110 heat pts110
space
space
$11,504 | Props total: 5973 5973
Finder's keepers, loser's weepers.
 5 years ago '10        #3
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 Becky911 said:
Were it me, the police would have never known such money ever existed. Eff morals, values, and honesty.
And this is why the world has gone to sh*t.. People are proud of not having any morals or values, and the fact that they are dishonest...

Bet you live a really rewarding life

Good for that father for setting a good example for his son, by making him turn it over, and teaching him how to do things the proper and honest way

They'll probably end up getting the money back anyway and wont have to deal with having anything on their conscience.
 5 years ago '12        #4
BangEm904 38 heat pts38
space
space
$5,810 | Props total: 6648 6648
 TheMindOf said:
And this is why the world has gone to sh*t.. People are proud of not having any morals or values, and the fact that they are dishonest...

Good for that father for setting a good example for his son, by making him turn it over, and teaching him how to do things the proper and honest way

They'll probably end up getting the money back anyway and wont have to deal with having anything on their conscience.
mannnnnn fu*k dat....i got morals but if I find 10 bands I gotta keep it
 5 years ago '09        #5
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,692 | Props total: 13221 13221
I wouldve said "son, were going to toys r us!"
 5 years ago '04        #6
MiamiDade 55 heat pts55
space
space
$14,355 | Props total: 690 690
 TheMindOf said:

fu*kin boy scout
 5 years ago '10        #7
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
 BangEm904 said:
mannnnnn fu*k dat....i got morals but if I find 10 bands I gotta keep it
 MaFiO said:
fu*kin boy scout

Finders Keepers is a "cool" mentality to have until you lose something important to you and someone is "finding it" and "keeping it" on you..

Then it's fu*ked up right?

Let you forget something important and come back to find that somebody else got you for it..

Im sure you wouldn't chalk it up to the game and be like "Welp, finders keepers" and shrug it off

5 years ago '04        #8
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
Prolly was a dead drop for a drug deal.
 5 years ago '12        #9
BangEm904 38 heat pts38
space
space
$5,810 | Props total: 6648 6648
 TheMindOf said:
Finders Keepers is a "cool" mentality to have until you lose something important to you and someone is "finding it" and "keeping it" on you..

Then it's fu*ked up right?

Let you forget something important and come back to find that somebody else got you for it..

Im sure you wouldn't chalk it up to the game and be like "Welp, finders keepers" and shrug it off

i really would be like "fu*k it" tho cause i kno i wont return cash...i wouldn't leave 10 grand behind anyway
 5 years ago '10        #10
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022
That's mine thanks fellas
 5 years ago '10        #11
tallulahmademe 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,939 | Props total: 9211 9211
 TheMindOf said:

shut up bi*ch. Whoever lost it probably was up to no good anyway otherwise it woulldve been in the bank. If i find 10 stacks im keeping it, if the n*gga who owns it walk in while im opening the drawer to where the money is he HAVE to give me somthing out it or we f!ghting for it all. sh*t tough these days hell

Even though im doing ok, my motto is I CAN NEVER HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY. SEE A DOLLAR PICK IT UP
 5 years ago '10        #12
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
 tallulahmademe said:
shut up bi*ch. Whoever lost it probably was up to no good anyway otherwise it woulldve been in the bank. If i find 10 stacks im keeping it, if the n*gga who owns it walk in while im opening the drawer to where the money is he HAVE to give me somthing out it or we f!ghting for it all. sh*t tough these days hell

Even though im doing ok, my motto is I CAN NEVER HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY. SEE A DOLLAR PICK IT UP
n*ggas are so short sighted

Let's say it was some n*ggas who was "up to no good"

All they gotta do is find out who was in that room after them, and that's some more n*ggas who's "up to no good" breaking into your crib to get their bread back, by any means necessary..

What's more important to you? A temporary come up, or the lives of your family?

Whole families have been k!lled over a lot less than 10 racks..
 5 years ago '07        #13
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4828 4828
 Kontrast0 said:
word
 5 years ago '07        #14
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
if u can be that careless or reckless wit 10k then it must not mean much to whomeva lost it or left it
 5 years ago '04        #15
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,480 | Props total: 6065 6065
 Kontrast0 said:
this and to the weed man
 06-02-2013, 01:21 PM         #16
choong  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I am firm believer in the 'finders keepers' rule, its the only reason I never call to block my mobile phone's when I lose them, if someone finds it let them use it lol
 5 years ago '10        #17
tallulahmademe 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,939 | Props total: 9211 9211
 TheMindOf said:
n*ggas are so short sighted

Let's say it was some n*ggas who was "up to no good"

All they gotta do is find out who was in that room after them, and that's some more n*ggas who's "up to no good" breaking into your crib to get their bread back, by any means necessary..

What's more important to you? A temporary come up, or the lives of your family?

Whole families have been k!lled over a lot less than 10 racks..
Only time im not strapped is when im teaching. Sleep witha 32 under my pillow. I literally dont talk to NOBODY where i live so its go be shoot 1st always while im here. It may sound crazy but seriously i will catch a body and pray they are not black, we have enough black criminals
 5 years ago '05        #18
Jazzy Soul 27 heat pts27
space
space
$14,162 | Props total: 10 10
He's gonna wish he had that when everything collapses and goes to sh*t.

And btw, if you are careless enough to leave your 10k in a hotel room drawer, you must not have wanted it. If I left it, I would be pissed as hell at myself, but wouldn't bother going back for it cause I know somebody was going to come up off it and I could only hope they were black.
 5 years ago '07        #19
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Jazzy Soul said:
He's gonna wish he had that when everything collapses and goes to sh*t.

And btw, if you are careless enough to leave your 10k in a hotel room drawer, you must not have wanted it. If I left it, I would be pissed as hell at myself, but wouldn't bother going back for it cause I know somebody was going to come up off it and I could only hope they were black.
 06-02-2013, 05:21 PM         #20
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:

Dude grow up..........
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
15 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy