Wade Plays The Blame Game, Believes The Heat Should Feature Him & Bosh More

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-02-2013, 08:10 PM         #121
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I heard mof*ckers saying they made Wade, made Wade say, ok so, make another Wade.

5 years ago '11        #122
clydes suit 17 heat pts17
space
space
$6,330 | Props total: 6027 6027
 MADIA said:
between your post and your avi, you are the perfect example of whats wrong with Knick fans. smh..
the fu*k you talking about
 5 years ago '04        #123
runitback1 
space
space
space
$907 | Props total: 0 0
but what about when the lineup was cole/allen/miller/lebron/joel anthony at the end of the 3rd or early 4th they went on a huge run and got it really close. wade isnt what he was and he cant admit that. whether hes injured now or they took a toll on him to get him to this point is irrelevant
 5 years ago '11        #124
panamaican 
space
space
space
$934 | Props total: 1293 1293
He's right, with bron dominating the rock Bosh and wade can't get into the same rhythm they need.

But when you're too injured to do your job...stfu.
 5 years ago '06        #125
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,430 | Props total: 788 788
 Young Fab said:
Bron bouta go Kobe in '06 and say "aight big mouth, take us home then"
 5 years ago '06        #126
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,430 | Props total: 788 788
 pete jr said:
LeStern ain't gonna let them boys lose

Fixed

No way in the world Stern's last finals as commish will be the Spurs and Pacers
 06-02-2013, 10:58 PM         #127
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 panamaican said:
He's right, with bron dominating the rock Bosh and wade can't get into the same rhythm they need.

But when you're too injured to do your job...stfu.
He bout to defer the fu*k outta the ball in the 1st qtr and be like

here's the ball get in your "rhythm"

If they ain't working he's gonna just shoot 35+ times
 5 years ago '05        #128
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Bosh said he didn't show up and won't happen again, based on what?

7 points, 7 points, 5 points = 3 playoff games in a row for a fu*king All Star

And I'm losing all of my respect for Dwyane Wade faster and faster every day. Never thought it would come to this. My favorite athlete of all time.... sh*t is sad. He better make up for this bi*chassness.
 5 years ago '05        #129
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
 clydes suit said:
aint tyson say the same sh*t word for word

bi*ch n*ggas do think alike after all
This is why I have more respect for Knicks fans then Heat fans. When one of their players does something dumb or b!tch made they call them out.
When a Heat player does the same their fans defend them with no regard to facts.
 5 years ago '05        #130
Jazzy Soul 27 heat pts27
space
space
$14,162 | Props total: 10 10
 iggyemu said:
Exactly how many bad offensive plays in a row must he be allowed to make in order to get going? Keep in mind that these are playoffs games where every possession matters. Its simple. If he is too injured to be a factor then he shouldn't be playing.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #131
Gd_UP 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 93 93
 2 Pistolz said:
Bosh said he didn't show up and won't happen again, based on what?

7 points, 7 points, 5 points = 3 playoff games in a row for a fu*king All Star

And I'm losing all of my respect for Dwyane Wade faster and faster every day. Never thought it would come to this. My favorite athlete of all time.... sh*t is sad. He better make up for this bi*chassness.
my dude i respect you and commend you on seeing the light finally...

but Wade been a bi*ch for YEARS now.
 5 years ago '04        #132
Zab_JudahX 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,051 | Props total: 9 9
This bloated, blowfish head shaped mofo

Really Wade? Really? You've been missing jumpers and layups the whole series... Your past credentials is the only reason you're in the game

Kobe> once again
 06-03-2013, 05:26 AM         #133
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GroveBoy740 said:
I blame Gabrielle Union. Ever since he got wit that broad his game has suffered.
Don't blame that fine piece of Chocolate a.ss.

Blame herpes
 5 years ago '04        #134
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,017 | Props total: 249 249
 CMar22 said:
This is why I have more respect for Knicks fans then Heat fans. When one of their players does something dumb or b!tch made they call them out.
When a Heat player does the same their fans defend them with no regard to facts.
Whose making excuses for this dude? Wade been on that bullsh*t for some time now! Aint nobody defending him! He's one of the main reasons why the Heat didn't win the series already! U kidding me? The real Heat fans have been calling him out since the Chicago series... WTF u been? Oh yeah you wouldn't know becuz you're a bandwagon Heat Hater like the rest of the as*holes on here...
 5 years ago '04        #135
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,847 | Props total: 1982 1982
 S.TEX said:
old a.ss george foreman
you're retarded
 06-03-2013, 08:23 AM         #136
travthescumbag 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
F*ck Wade. Let's feature a player who misses lay-up after lay-up... what a dumbass.

And I;m getting tired of the "Wade playing with a hurt knee" excuse for his sh*tty playing.

1 - I haven't see him favor it all series.

2 - If his knee is affecting his play THAT much, he needs to stop shooting or sit his a.ss on the bench so someone else can actually contribute.
 5 years ago '05        #137
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 S.TEX said:
old a.ss george foreman
First of all thats Larry Holmes
Second of all Big George has a bald head and Holmes rocked the flat top

"Lookin like Larry Holmes flabby and sick"....Tupac does that ring a bell?

06-03-2013, 08:35 AM         #138
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hoping Wade goes out there taking his 20 foot jumpers in game 7. If they give Bosh the ball on the high post he could possibly get Hibbert into foul trouble because Hibbert can't move his feet that high out. I hope coach Spo dumb a.ss continues to neglect that. But I don't see Wade getting off under any circumstance in this series.
 5 years ago '07        #139
Jackstunt 
space
space
space
$1,550 | Props total: 15 15
Wade a bi*ch for that comment. Made he should learn how to shoot a consistent jumper so he can be a factor. This might be Miami last chance to win that championship because the Pacers and Chicago are getting better.

Might need to get rid of everyone and make a play for Andrew Wiggins.
 06-03-2013, 09:30 AM         #140
loyola llothta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i see no sense of urgency in wade its like he's waiting for the game to come to him talking about "we got to do a better job, on of us helping get each other involved in the game", what? dude stfu with that, if you want the sh*t go get it, you got to be willing to take it, by being aggressive, setting screens, move do something fu*k that isolation sh*t stop standing their, yell or something. He's just looking at the easy missed layup's sh*t, flaming his fu*kin arm's around when he missed sh*t. somebody in the heat starting 5 or coach spo need to call him out. Lebron don't need to be looking for wade or give the ball more he need to be looking for players that are doing something like cole, rio, haslem(nig got scared to shoot in game 6 after 1 miss smh man-up nig) right when he start doing that, we will win if the refs don't get involve

spo i just cant ....with these dumb-ass i still want a head-up fade with this dude fu*k your system you better put white boy mike in i don't know why nig think spo is a great coach pat didn't even like his small ball bullsh*t but he like okay your the coach i trust you

Chris bosh have no grit at all but the fcking scheme the heat run is not his game and he's out match but dam box-out, hustle, look for the ball, play defense like your life is on the line and stop standing around pus-y worst run since your rookie season you need to catch that fade too

im hearing pat Riley already looking to trade Chris bosh

i swear lebron better drive in the hole i dont care if he dont get the call at first it doesn't matter keep doing it regardless and the heat cant win the game with lebron having 40+ points he need more like 40+ points, 15 rebounds and 5 a.ssist man-up nig

pacers playing with house money and the Heat gambling with no money sh*t krazy and i cant see bosh/wade do some incredible sh*t for game 7 if they couldn't do little sh*t in game 6 they ain't doing incredible sh*t in game 7. How do you fall off soooo damn bad?
Also fu*k the refs too with their bullsh*t

"You gotta snap some collars and let them motherfu*kers know you here to take them out anytime you feel like it! You gotta get the ground beneath your feet, partner, get the wind behind your back and go out in a blaze if you got to! Otherwise you ain't sh*t! You might as well be dead your damn self!"- Bishop
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago