Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
28 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #61
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 CosbySweater said:

[pic - click to view]

Trying to player hate on my sh*t
Can eat a fat d!ck
 5 years ago '05        #62
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,424 | Props total: 4764 4764
i understand the n*gga is hurt, but that is who he is at this point...an oft-injured player...honestly, next postseason I expect him to be having some issue during the playoffs...he always has minor things that bother him; that's who he is...

Miller coming into the game though

Miller came in with some points and boards immediately; he brings excellent energy to this team...

Wade needs to be the 3rd option if he is this hurt...I mostly can't stand the turnovers and the contested long 2's...can't waste possessions against the Pacers...
 S.TEX said:
old a.ss george foreman
 06-02-2013, 12:15 PM         #63
loyola llothta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MysticKJ said:
i understand the n*gga is hurt, but that is who he is at this point...an oft-injured player...honestly, next postseason I expect him to be having some issue during the playoffs...he always has minor things that bother him; that's who he is...

Miller coming into the game though

Miller came in with some points and boards immediately; he brings excellent energy to this team...

Wade needs to be the 3rd option if he is this hurt...I mostly can't stand the turnovers and the contested long 2's...can't waste possessions against the Pacers...

real sh*t i cant stand those contested long 2's especially when nobody is below the rim to rebound the sh*t. miller comes in with more energy, efforts, and hustle then bosh and wade sh*t look sad as fu*k man disgusting

S.TEX said:
old a.ss george foreman
nig you trying to hard
 5 years ago '10        #64
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,974 | Props total: 1798 1798
gonna be interesting how miami retools cause you know damn well they know what we ALL know. and thats they're going to have to replace wade. he's the oldest of the big 1+2 and is a shell of himself. but a lot of fan still love wade. wil they stay on the ship while it sinks with wade just out of stubbornness or swallow pride and realize it's time to get rid of wade and keep it pushin with lebron.
 06-02-2013, 12:46 PM         #65
loyola llothta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
gonna be interesting how miami retools cause you know damn well they know what we ALL know. and thats they're going to have to replace wade. he's the oldest of the big 1+2 and is a shell of himself. but a lot of fan still love wade. wil they stay on the ship while it sinks with wade just out of stubbornness or swallow pride and realize it's time to get rid of wade and keep it pushin with lebron.
Et tu, Brute?
 06-02-2013, 12:51 PM         #66
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S.TEX said:
old a.ss george foreman
 5 years ago '07        #67
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,394 | Props total: 13067 13067
 beast mode said:
 loyola llothta said:
Et tu, Brute?
maybe i'm naive, but i really think micky and riley think of the heat org as a family and they're not going to dump wade like that. he's on record saying he wants wade to retire in miami and play till he's 40 . the guy was producing at a high level 2 months ago, he's fu*ked up right now. this situation is not ideal, but it's panic button season right now. i tend not to overreact. bron did come to miami to play with his best friend wade, after all.
 5 years ago '05        #68
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,424 | Props total: 4764 4764
 joshdogg26 said:
maybe i'm naive, but i really think micky and riley think of the heat org as a family and they're not going to dump wade like that. he's on record saying he wants wade to retire in miami and play till he's 40 . the guy was producing at a high level 2 months ago, he's fu*ked up right now. this situation is not ideal, but it's panic button season right now. i tend not to overreact. bron did come to miami to play with his best friend wade, after all.
i also don't see the Heat dropping Wade...
 06-02-2013, 01:16 PM         #69
OneTruBeing 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
His herpes must be acting up.....LeBron need to just take over like he did he against the Pistons and start dunking on everyone and now that he hitting threes.....no excuses Game 7....then the crazy part is they have to play against a solid, well-rested, best coached team in the NBA ......if the Heat win it all this year even the haterz and your soft ex girlfriend acting dudes need to give him the respect he deserves because his team is straight trash...bosh playing weak as hell and dwade playing like Ira Newble...
 5 years ago '12        #70
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,144 | Props total: 11432 11432
Wade = Miami.

fu*k out of towners.
 5 years ago '09        #71
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,424 | Props total: 12367 12367
I could see them keeping Wade and Bosh allowing Lebron to leave. I know Lebron fans would lose their fu*king minds if that happened but real Heat fans wouldn't be too bothered by it.
 06-02-2013, 01:33 PM         #72
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^

MysticKJ said:
i also don't see the Heat dropping Wade...
I don't either but I don't see him making 20 mill on the re-up yr
 5 years ago '13        #73
BoiiDoIt34 209 heat pts209
space
space
$1,311 | Props total: 746 746
Problem is bosh refuses to do anything physical, bosh is out there shooting 30 footers and when he misses 9 of 10 there's nobody there to rebound, hell lance Stephenson is averaging more rebounds then him. As far as wade, even if he's not 100% it was inevitable to see his demise was coming soon. Can't stay healthy, always has a nagging injury. He can't get to the paint because hibbert n west are clogging the lane and lance Stephenson is out playing him
 06-02-2013, 01:54 PM         #74
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CosbySweater said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

S.TEX said:
old a.ss george foreman
 06-02-2013, 01:56 PM         #75
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BoiiDoIt34 said:
Problem is bosh refuses to do anything physical, bosh is out there shooting 30 footers and when he misses 9 of 10 there's nobody there to rebound, hell lance Stephenson is averaging more rebounds then him. As far as wade, even if he's not 100% it was inevitable to see his demise was coming soon. Can't stay healthy, always has a nagging injury. He can't get to the paint because hibbert n west are clogging the lane and lance Stephenson is out playing him
Wade is playing horrible but this statement.........what
 5 years ago '09        #76
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,659 | Props total: 2776 2776
 Young Fab said:
Bron bouta go Kobe in '06 and say "aight big mouth, take us home then"
they got ran out the gym by 30 LeBron is going to have to win this game for them, and Wade needs to keep his thoughts to his self
 5 years ago '11        #77
JGunnaWP 
space
space
$718 | Props total: 25 25
lol wade bout to silence n*ggas in this game 7...he speakin pure truth..
 06-02-2013, 02:16 PM         #78
loyola llothta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BoiiDoIt34 said:
i fu*k with bosh hard but dude have no grit. No hustle. i want a head up fade with these nig man and spo sh*t be pissing me off

i know its NOT a good match up for Bosh whatsoever but sh*t HUSTLE. Go to work get the ball on the base line, he hits that pump fake and drive past these bi*chn-g, that your game use it

Last edited by loyola llothta; 06-02-2013 at 02:25 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #79
Deelo Deniroz 20 heat pts20
space
space
$3,848 | Props total: 481 481
Where joshdogg at
 5 years ago '10        #80
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 OneTruBeing said:
His herpes must be acting up.....LeBron need to just take over like he did he against the Pistons and start dunking on everyone and now that he hitting threes.....no excuses Game 7....then the crazy part is they have to play against a solid, well-rested, best coached team in the NBA ......if the Heat win it all this year even the haterz and your soft ex girlfriend acting dudes need to give him the respect he deserves because his team is straight trash...bosh playing weak as hell and dwade playing like Ira Newble...

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
66 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago