Roy Hibbert won on the Court, Is he winning off too?? (pic)

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
42 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #161
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 lo life dun said:
1. you have no Melanin and recessive genes followed by your low bone density also a poor reproductive system which is why your birth rates are at a all time low quiet as kept never mind all the half breed babies ur white women are making to further the process. never mind the fact that african dominate in every sport.

your people lived like savages before they came down from the caucasus mountains and got some knowledge from kemet on how to wash and groom themselves
its no secret that the black man is the original man on this planet
all that cave man and cave woman sh*t is from the prospective of the european not the black man.

almost everything your people claim has been invented by black men since the start of time
from reading to math,medical procedures, alphabet, secret societies, music, the art of f!ghting, even the concept of flight...you probably think those white boys from north carolina invented the first aircraft.

2. if u could careless then why did u type all of this ? because u do care

3. the only way u can have chemistry with a black woman is if shes willing to be submissive which 90% of black women aren't even to black men and i dont see no black women lining up to be with white men. thats one thing i give black women unlike black men they have some kind of pride in their people.

4. you can have a asian they're on your level its no secret they have been white washed

5. im more concerned about my history and culture. thats the biggest flaw blacks in america have they are always trying to learn about other people sh*t instead of their own. we have too many great ancestors and living legends for me to care about other peoples culture. if u want to get technical a lot of history is stolen just like the arabs, greeks, romans tried to claim kemet as if its them on those walls building a civilization
just like the so called jews in israel trying to fool the world acting like they're the original jews. so what the fu*k i want to read someone history and culture for when its a lie. just like the japanese hiding the history of where martial arts originally came from and who taught them the f!ghting styles.

6. my ancestors are from the land of gold, oil, diamonds, honey, milk, iron, cobalt, uranium, copper, bauxite, silver, petroleum and cacao beans. fu*k i care about reading up on your bullsh*t history which only shows me how much of a thief and murderer your ancestors were.

clowns...im done...n*gga even the bible that homos3xual king james wrote was stolen from kemet and remixed. europeans have no history but destruction and confusion.
Ummmm..Idiot...I'm black

I'm just not a racially obsessed idiot like yourself. I actually read books, read science...read history..and read up on different cultures to know better. So I feel confident in calling you an idiot and I gladly welcome any (Non)Factual bullshyt you come with

Dominate in sports? What sports? American? Why do you think that is? Do you need me to recommend you a book on why?

None of the other sh*t you said was factual. Every human being of every background has seen great success...and peace. Every human being of every background has also shown great violence and idiocy

So you admit you're unaware of the world in general, yet you talk sh*t. Cool

When you come back, tell me about that time you were in a parallel universe and you chose to be born black, which you obviously thinks gives you entitlement to be an uneducated bigot

mafiaboy said:
You foolin yourself B!
Actually, I'm good

I've met good people...and evil people whether they were black, white, hispanic, asian, gay, straight. . I have perspective, so many of you could use that
 5 years ago '10        #162
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 lo life dun said:
that goof said how many rich white women are with no name white guys

:fisherhah see thats what happens when you dont read with understanding

My dude...you straight up came on here and uttered every talking point from the anti-white playbook. Nothing you said was intellectual

We are all humans are we not? I responded to the statement that rich white women don't date no name black guys. How many date unknown white guys? It's a class thing you fcking idiot

BayArea51 said:
:omfg what is this History class
History class? What was historical?

Jazzy Soul said:
Y'all n*ggas got problems with nappy hair huh?

White folks brainwashed the sh*t out of you. That nappy word comes from them. Our hair is the hair of the original people. White ppl and others have hair like horses, monkeys, dogs, etc. Black people are the only ones who don't.
 lo life dun said:
shes right..there is even a book about it

[pic - click to view]

]

:imout dont get mad i didn't write the book.

if im not mistaken its a part in the book about white people and dogs hair having the same makeup.

I love natural hair. I love hair in most of its forms really

There are people who hate braids. I don't look down on those who have them

Lmao @ the animal references. Sounds just like the scientific racism I read about black people in history books about their hair. Being just as ignorant as the KKK doesn't make you enlightened, it makes you a small brained dog that can't be trained to have a proper conversation

Our different hair is based on evolution and how we relate to the climate. Any Trichologist can tell you that. Read a science or evolution book...you'd probably be depressed as f*ck to learn that if it wasn't for migration...and if you and your descendants stayed in a cold climate for 1000 years, those descendants would be white

Seriously...I can't believe it's 2013 and yall n*ggas really think there's a "race" gene

I read all about African civilization, I know all about the successes, and what has been "white washed" from history. I know that, and I know that you're still an idiot
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy