Roy Hibbert won on the Court, Is he winning off too?? (pic)

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-03-2013, 08:36 AM         #141
BayArea51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kitsch said:
BX dweebs

lo life dun said:
that's how u get these arrogant white males to shut the fu*k up when they talk that goofy sh*t especially up here. all he can do now is hurl insults and report me to ronnie
 06-03-2013, 09:06 AM         #142
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thread starter should never start a thread again. post a pic. ask a question. then answer your own question. not smart enough to use google. thinks you need an instagram to search on google. ultimate face palm
 5 years ago '11        #143
Teknishen04 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,364 | Props total: 236 236
YO, n*ggas stay hatin on boxden. Worry about who you fu*kin before talkin sh*t about another mans catch. n*ggas act like a person cant have preferences.....Like we still restricted by the color of our skin. You are only restricted as much as you want to be. I aint trying to preach, but n*ggas need to start judging people by the content of their character rather the color of their skin. Its 2013 already....
 5 years ago '10        #144
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13661 13661
damn...
4 pages is enough for me
 5 years ago '10        #145
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13661 13661
 lo life dun said:
1. you have no Melanin and recessive genes followed by your low bone density also a poor reproductive system which is why your birth rates are at a all time low quiet as kept never mind all the half breed babies ur white women are making to further the process. never mind the fact that african dominate in every sport.

your people lived like savages before they came down from the caucasus mountains and got some knowledge from kemet on how to wash and groom themselves
its no secret that the black man is the original man on this planet
all that cave man and cave woman sh*t is from the prospective of the european not the black man.

almost everything your people claim has been invented by black men since the start of time
from reading to math,medical procedures, alphabet, secret societies, music, the art of f!ghting, even the concept of flight...you probably think those white boys from north carolina invented the first aircraft.

2. if u could careless then why did u type all of this ? because u do care

3. the only way u can have chemistry with a black woman is if shes willing to be submissive which 90% of black women aren't even to black men and i dont see no black women lining up to be with white men. thats one thing i give black women unlike black men they have some kind of pride in their people.

4. you can have a asian they're on your level its no secret they have been white washed

5. im more concerned about my history and culture. thats the biggest flaw blacks in america have they are always trying to learn about other people sh*t instead of their own. we have too many great ancestors and living legends for me to care about other peoples culture. if u want to get technical a lot of history is stolen just like the arabs, greeks, romans tried to claim kemet as if its them on those walls building a civilization
just like the so called jews in israel trying to fool the world acting like they're the original jews. so what the fu*k i want to read someone history and culture for when its a lie. just like the japanese hiding the history of where martial arts originally came from and who taught them the f!ghting styles.

6. my ancestors are from the land of gold, oil, diamonds, honey, milk, iron, cobalt, uranium, copper, bauxite, silver, petroleum and cacao beans. fu*k i care about reading up on your bullsh*t history which only shows me how much of a thief and murderer your ancestors were.

clowns...im done...n*gga even the bible that homos3xual king james wrote was stolen from kemet and remixed. europeans have no history but destruction and confusion.
Diiimmmmmmmm!

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 06-03-2013 at 10:08 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #146
Rishi P 
space
space
$739 | Props total: 49 49
More pics less arguing
 5 years ago '05        #147
gregnice631 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,391 | Props total: 3186 3186
Basic Becky. Nothing to see here.
 5 years ago '05        #148
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
a basic white bi*ch means u winning????
 5 years ago '05        #149
Jazzy Soul 27 heat pts27
space
space
$14,162 | Props total: 10 10
Y'all n*ggas got problems with nappy hair huh?

White folks brainwashed the sh*t out of you. That nappy word comes from them. Our hair is the hair of the original people. White ppl and others have hair like horses, monkeys, dogs, etc. Black people are the only ones who don't.
 5 years ago '04        #150
Joe Scumbag 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,753 | Props total: 3578 3578
wait why is he winning cuz its a White broad?... i mean shes mediocre at beast (most White bi*ches are)... Ayo why do n*ggas hype up the most plain jane pasty bi*ches tho?
 5 years ago '04        #151
Joe Scumbag 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,753 | Props total: 3578 3578
 lo life dun said:
ur mother is a black bi*ch...

just like i said its always the cornball brothers like u mad at the sistas

grown a.ss black man watching anime. u better step to a cave bi*ch only she would accept a grown man watching cartoons

thats another reason why black men like white women. they accept the bullsh*t u n*ggas come with. a real black woman g checks yall n*ggas and u cant take it

genetically we are superior...so why would i lay with someone thats weaker physically and mentally.
WOW son

this sh*t right here i went off on Twitter not too long ago and im not even black but anyone who straight up "Doesn't fu*k with there own race" got some real issue man
 5 years ago '05        #152
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
space
$75,901 | Props total: 30146 30146
 Jazzy Soul said:
Y'all n*ggas got problems with nappy hair huh?

White folks brainwashed the sh*t out of you. That nappy word comes from them. Our hair is the hair of the original people. White ppl and others have hair like horses, monkeys, dogs, etc. Black people are the only ones who don't.
shes right..there is even a book about it

[pic - click to view]

dont get mad i didn't write the book.

if im not mistaken its a part in the book about white people and dogs hair having the same makeup.
 5 years ago '13        #153
LeChosen1 
space
space
$2,575 | Props total: 61 61
People really writing Short Essays in here

Is it really that serious
 5 years ago '04        #154
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,120 | Props total: 229 229
 5 years ago '09        #155
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
so much hate, I bet all you guys would of done the same sh*t if you was in his position. Anyways, leave my future Laker center alone
 5 years ago '12        #156
Code Chaos 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,033 | Props total: 29 29
She kinda looks like this chick with that jaw line...

[pic - click to view]

06-03-2013, 07:14 PM         #157
KnockinOnHD2001 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bi*ch is s3xy
 5 years ago '10        #158
Benghis Sav 1 heat pts
space
space
$133 | Props total: 0 0
Hatin on nat n*ggas happiness. Yall ill.
 5 years ago '10        #159
OJ Pimpson 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$13,589 | Props total: 9900 9900
i pulled a better white bish yesterday @ Family Dollar coppin some Snacks

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #160
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
space
$75,901 | Props total: 30146 30146
 LeChosen1 said:
People really writing Short Essays in here

Is it really that serious
n*gga u out here quoting a homos3xual..ill beat u the fu*k up chump
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
136 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dear Santa, you are a b!tch n!gga. Sincerely yours, the Santa Stalker.
39 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy