Roy Hibbert won on the Court, Is he winning off too?? (pic)

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
95 comments
@games
most viewed right now
 NCAAF Georgia LB Natrez Patrick was arrested for this amount of weed
13 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
37 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 NBA KD is easily the best player in the NBA
19 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #121
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,313 | Props total: 1964 1964
 JGothoz said:
But your in the HOUSE watching this n*gga on TV....and he would beat your a.ss...and he got way more money than you....you lost homie because your bi*ch would run 4.2 speed away from you to get to him. Stop using slave terms for educated black men

you guys got some beef from before? damn, where this sh*t come from
 5 years ago '06        #122
kast 
space
space
$880 | Props total: 328 328
 cheguevara said:
i can tell by the way that n*gga talks that he had some average white bi*ch.
Same here my n*gga, same here
 5 years ago '12        #123
144 strong 22 heat pts22
space
space
$438 | Props total: 106 106
 lo life dun said:
another sell out

im pretty sure there was educated black/latin women at georgetown

[pic - click to view]

These "stars" or black/latino men and women in media are nothing but sellouts.
 5 years ago '06        #124
mafiaboy 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,230 | Props total: 319 319
 lo life dun said:
ur mother is a black bi*ch...

just like i said its always the cornball brothers like u mad at the sistas

grown a.ss black man watching anime. u better step to a cave bi*ch only she would accept a grown man watching cartoons

thats another reason why black men like white women. they accept the bullsh*t u n*ggas come with. a real black woman g checks yall n*ggas and u cant take it

genetically we are superior...so why would i lay with someone thats weaker physically and mentally.
i would have to agree wit you on this one.
 5 years ago '06        #125
mafiaboy 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,230 | Props total: 319 319
 Smoke500 said:

And how many rich white women are with no name white guys?

You my friend...are an idiot

First of all, show me evidence of this "superior gene" you're talking about

Yall are hilarious on here. The funny thing is...for people like Hibbert...myself...and others it DOESN'T Fcking Matter. We are NOT as racially conscious as you are...or subscribe to the same racial stupidity that you do. There are people like you....Mostly Americans...or raised in America(and some countries in Europe)...who apply your view on race to Any and Everybody. And then there are normal..SANE people who appreciate people for who they are and not their ethnicity or skin color

I personally could care less. I can honestly say I've seen beautiful women of every kind of hair, culture, and background. If I marry a black woman...or an Asian..or a White...it will be because we have fcking chemistry. Not the retarded...backward....non-factual bullsh*t you're spewing

And everyone can be racist. Racism did not start with the Trans-Atlantic slave trade...and NONE of us chose to be born black, white, etc. If I decide to hate..or inflict pain upon someone because that person is Asian, or white, or anything else....I AM A RACIST. That bullsh*t definition of racism does not fly in any intellectual circle. Get a dictionary

Read more about history, different cultures, and humans before you post stupidity on here again. You're obviously not well informed because if you were you would know your views are directly in line with a Western cultural social construct and that varies by nations and cultures
You foolin yourself B!
 5 years ago '08        #126
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,074 | Props total: 2280 2280
lo life dun speaking on other men that are genetically superior when he is a fat cambury look a like with type 2 diabetes & black women are the leaders of obesity in america
 5 years ago '04        #127
..:Fame:.. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,125 | Props total: 998 998
Eh it doesn't really matter to me.
 5 years ago '05        #128
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,922 | Props total: 30306 30306
that goof said how many rich white women are with no name white guys

see thats what happens when you dont read with understanding
 06-03-2013, 07:07 AM         #129
BayArea51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lo life dun said:
1. you have no Melanin and recessive genes followed by your low bone density also a poor reproductive system which is why your birth rates are at a all time low quiet as kept never mind all the half breed babies ur white women are making to further the process. never mind the fact that african dominate in every sport.

your people lived like savages before they came down from the caucasus mountains and got some knowledge from kemet on how to wash and groom themselves
its no secret that the black man is the original man on this planet
all that cave man and cave woman sh*t is from the prospective of the european not the black man.

almost everything your people claim has been invented by black men since the start of time
from reading to math,medical procedures, alphabet, secret societies, music, the art of f!ghting, even the concept of flight...you probably think those white boys from north carolina invented the first aircraft.

2. if u could careless then why did u type all of this ? because u do care

3. the only way u can have chemistry with a black woman is if shes willing to be submissive which 90% of black women aren't even to black men and i dont see no black women lining up to be with white men. thats one thing i give black women unlike black men they have some kind of pride in their people.

4. you can have a asian they're on your level its no secret they have been white washed

5. im more concerned about my history and culture. thats the biggest flaw blacks in america have they are always trying to learn about other people sh*t instead of their own. we have too many great ancestors and living legends for me to care about other peoples culture. if u want to get technical a lot of history is stolen just like the arabs, greeks, romans tried to claim kemet as if its them on those walls building a civilization
just like the so called jews in israel trying to fool the world acting like they're the original jews. so what the fu*k i want to read someone history and culture for when its a lie. just like the japanese hiding the history of where martial arts originally came from and who taught them the f!ghting styles.

6. my ancestors are from the land of gold, oil, diamonds, honey, milk, iron, cobalt, uranium, copper, bauxite, silver, petroleum and cacao beans. fu*k i care about reading up on your bullsh*t history which only shows me how much of a thief and murderer your ancestors were.

clowns...im done...n*gga even the bible that homos3xual king james wrote was stolen from kemet and remixed. europeans have no history but destruction and confusion.
what is this History class

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #130
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
 lo life dun said:
i cant be racist i never started any hate groups, i don't oppress a people and i don't lynch people because of the color of their skin

i didn't start segregation...i didn't steal a people from their native land to bring them here and treat them like sh*t and then turn around and call them a racist.
wow! I think we found something all the posters on BX have in common.
We didn't either!
None of us!
Funny huh, you rant so hard that you overlook the fact you just claimed non of us could be racist
 5 years ago '05        #131
space
space
 portis187 said:
lo life dun speaking on other men that are genetically superior when he is a fat cambury look a like with type 2 diabetes & black women are the leaders of obesity in america
im 6ft5 250....im 30 pounds overweight...obese and over weight are 2 different ball games

i don't have diabetes or high blood pressure if i did i wouldn't be able to work where i do work because i would be a liability on the job (passing out, sleeping on the job etc)

ur just upset i sh*tted on your whole existence

u out here eating oreo birthday cakes talking about a cambury look alike...still obsessed with that black man and he doesn't even post anymore

Last edited by Dun Language; 06-03-2013 at 07:12 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #132
space
space
 BayArea51 said:
what is this History class

[pic - click to view]

that's how u get these arrogant white males to shut the fu*k up when they talk that goofy sh*t especially up here. all he can do now is hurl insults and report me to ronnie
 5 years ago '09        #133
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
 lo life dun said:
im 6ft5 250....im 30 pounds overweight...obese and over weight are 2 different ball games

i don't have diabetes or high blood pressure if i did i wouldn't be able to work where i do work because i would be a liability on the job (passing out, sleeping on the job etc)

ur just upset i sh*tted on your whole existence

u out here eating oreo birthday cakes talking about a cambury look alike...still obsessed with that black man and he doesn't even post anymore
you like 6'3, 265, cornball
 5 years ago '05        #134
space
space
 Lil Jay said:
you like 6'3, 265, cornball

as of 2 weeks ago when i weighed myself im not 265 anymore...

ur another cornball always on my weenie.

this is another example of how people lurk on boxden and memorize sh*t u say as if ur buddies with them on here.
 5 years ago '09        #135
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
 lo life dun said:
as of 2 weeks ago when i weighed myself im not 265 anymore...

ur another cornball always on my weenie.

this is another example of how people lurk on boxden and memorize sh*t u say as if ur buddies with them on here.
you really thought you was important for a second there

I was just estimating

lmao, I was just fu*kin w/ you lo life
 5 years ago '05        #136
space
space
@ lil jay avatar. i see a lot of beautiful white women but bx is the only place where n*ggas put ugly white women in their avatar and call it a "bad bi*ch"
 5 years ago '09        #137
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
 lo life dun said:
@ lil jay avatar. i see a lot of beautiful white women but bx is the only place where n*ggas put ugly white women in their avatar and call it a "bad bi*ch"
no one ever called her that
 5 years ago '13        #138
MTtheImperial 
space
space
$222 | Props total: 46 46
 BlackieRobinson said:
Why is their so much hate in here

If a man is doing good and he is happy, support him and go do the same
 06-03-2013, 07:51 AM         #139
Kitsch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BX dweebs

5 years ago '04        #140
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 JGothoz said:

[pic - click to view]

Anybody got a better pic of her?? Its his fiance I think her name is Valerie Cook
hell naw ole russel westbrook looking a.ss bi*ch
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
85 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago