Roy Hibbert won on the Court, Is he winning off too?? (pic)

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
26 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #101
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 jayembee said:
Black women didnt lose, you self loathing negroes lost..

Tiger Woods is a perfect example of what White Women do to black men..

I'm pretty sure Obama is pretty content with his pick.
Except...Obama isn't ignorant enough to have only chose Michelle Obama because she's black. He dated her because she's a REAL woman

Whenever I hear a female who happens to be black use Michelle Obama as an excuse to bash black men with non-black women..I laugh because the Obama's aren't as idiotic as a lot of you are

Yall would see a happy...loving couple...how happy they are...how peaceful they are. And you know what dumb a.sses on Boxden and the internet talking about? "Oh she's ugly, oh she's average...oh He could do better. How did he not bag something better"?

Or...in this case "Oh she's black...Oh she's white...he's an uncle tom...she's light skin...she's dark skin.."

All this bullsh*t. All this shallow....ridiculousness that has nothing to do with the connection they might have...or how happy they might be together. I rarely..if EVER see anyone on Boxden talk about that when they see a celeb in a relationship. It's always how bad she is or isn't...or it's about race...or money...or some other dumb sh*t. That's why some of you have problems finding good men and women. The good ones either don't want you, are taken, or aren't as ignorant

STP110 said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

that's Paul George girlfriend(the last pic)

them Pacer n*ggas don't date black women
They live in Indiana bruh

And as for athletes and black women...the majority of black NFL players are with black women. Not sure about the NBA...not that it matters. There's so much that plays into it. Yall speak as if yall expect these players to specifically be on the hunt for black women. No n*ggas...they go to these 1%(rich people) clubs, bars, parties....they are more often than not enveloped in a world that may not be majority black
 5 years ago '12        #102
thatsmygoat 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,621 | Props total: 1 1
 NoYouWantFindMe said:
Here you go haters and the wedding date is august 31st, 2013
Valerie Cooke

In the middle

[pic - click to view]

2nd from our right

[pic - click to view]

Hibbert lost
 06-02-2013, 09:05 PM         #103
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How the fu*k does dating a white women mean you are self loathing? Idiots never cease to amaze me with their dumbass comments.
 5 years ago '12        #104
cubes 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,571 | Props total: 5972 5972
Black women in 2013

My ancestors weren't enslaved, beaten, and lynched for me to marry no nappy dark skinned bi*ch

Getting back for 200 years of slavery... You n*ggas doing what the white men want you to do
 5 years ago '12        #105
bmandagod 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,250 | Props total: 821 821
 JGothoz said:

[pic - click to view]

Anybody got a better pic of her?? Its his fiance I think her name is Valerie Cook
broad lookin like
 5 years ago '06        #106
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,208 | Props total: 5023 5023
looks solid to me

strong 6 to a light 7
 5 years ago '09        #107
kingstown04 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,543 | Props total: 87 87
 dmarino said:
Sellout
 jayembee said:
Black women didnt lose, you self loathing negroes lost..

Tiger Woods is a perfect example of what White Women do to black men..

I'm pretty sure Obama is pretty content with his pick.
 Kingpin 313 said:
n*ggas just don't talk to black girls no more smh
 5 years ago '05        #108
MelloYelloMD 
space
space
$1,929 | Props total: 34 34
n*gga went to Georgetown Prep AND Georgetown...WGs come with the transcript...I'd be more surprised if he didn't have a white girl...ADELPHI MARYLANDS FINEST
 5 years ago '05        #109
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
space
$75,842 | Props total: 30024 30024
 Smoke500 said:

And how many rich white women are with no name white guys?

You my friend...are an idiot

First of all, show me evidence of this "superior gene" you're talking about

Yall are hilarious on here. The funny thing is...for people like Hibbert...myself...and others it DOESN'T Fcking Matter. We are NOT as racially conscious as you are...or subscribe to the same racial stupidity that you do. There are people like you....Mostly Americans...or raised in America(and some countries in Europe)...who apply your view on race to Any and Everybody. And then there are normal..SANE people who appreciate people for who they are and not their ethnicity or skin color

I personally could care less. I can honestly say I've seen beautiful women of every kind of hair, culture, and background. If I marry a black woman...or an Asian..or a White...it will be because we have fcking chemistry. Not the retarded...backward....non-factual bullsh*t you're spewing

And everyone can be racist. Racism did not start with the Trans-Atlantic slave trade...and NONE of us chose to be born black, white, etc. If I decide to hate..or inflict pain upon someone because that person is Asian, or white, or anything else....I AM A RACIST. That bullsh*t definition of racism does not fly in any intellectual circle. Get a dictionary

Read more about history, different cultures, and humans before you post stupidity on here again. You're obviously not well informed because if you were you would know your views are directly in line with a Western cultural social construct and that varies by nations and cultures

1. you have no Melanin and recessive genes followed by your low bone density also a poor reproductive system which is why your birth rates are at a all time low quiet as kept never mind all the half breed babies ur white women are making to further the process. never mind the fact that african dominate in every sport.

your people lived like savages before they came down from the caucasus mountains and got some knowledge from kemet on how to wash and groom themselves
its no secret that the black man is the original man on this planet
all that cave man and cave woman sh*t is from the prospective of the european not the black man.

almost everything your people claim has been invented by black men since the start of time
from reading to math,medical procedures, alphabet, secret societies, music, the art of f!ghting, even the concept of flight...you probably think those white boys from north carolina invented the first aircraft.

2. if u could careless then why did u type all of this ? because u do care

3. the only way u can have chemistry with a black woman is if shes willing to be submissive which 90% of black women aren't even to black men and i dont see no black women lining up to be with white men. thats one thing i give black women unlike black men they have some kind of pride in their people.

4. you can have a asian they're on your level its no secret they have been white washed

5. im more concerned about my history and culture. thats the biggest flaw blacks in america have they are always trying to learn about other people sh*t instead of their own. we have too many great ancestors and living legends for me to care about other peoples culture. if u want to get technical a lot of history is stolen just like the arabs, greeks, romans tried to claim kemet as if its them on those walls building a civilization
just like the so called jews in israel trying to fool the world acting like they're the original jews. so what the fu*k i want to read someone history and culture for when its a lie. just like the japanese hiding the history of where martial arts originally came from and who taught them the f!ghting styles.

6. my ancestors are from the land of gold, oil, diamonds, honey, milk, iron, cobalt, uranium, copper, bauxite, silver, petroleum and cacao beans. fu*k i care about reading up on your bullsh*t history which only shows me how much of a thief and murderer your ancestors were.

clowns...im done...n*gga even the bible that homos3xual king james wrote was stolen from kemet and remixed. europeans have no history but destruction and confusion.
 06-02-2013, 10:49 PM         #110
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 STP110 said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

They all pretty though. I ain't mad at them for not wanting some hood hoe. Not that all black women are that type, but if they were with light skin(mixed) chicks the same things would be said. Any man who could have his pick is probably gonna go with the "trophy wife" type as opposed to a "regular" chick. But if a black man don't date a dark skin girl with no make up and nappy hair he's self hating.
 5 years ago '05        #111
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
space
$75,842 | Props total: 30024 30024
 SOCIALITE said:
They all pretty though. I ain't mad at them for not wanting some hood hoe. Not that all black women are that type, but if they were with light skin(mixed) chicks the same things would be said. Any man who could have his pick is probably gonna go with the "trophy wife" type as opposed to a "regular" chick. But if a black man don't date a dark skin girl with no make up and nappy hair he's self hating.
u showed ur ignorance for the night. go to bed
 5 years ago '13        #112
Ta388 
space
space
$4,048 | Props total: 2435 2435
 pgblueprint123 said:
Looks More like a White Russel Westbrook
Lol Westbrook do look like a park girl in the face
 06-02-2013, 11:19 PM         #113
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SOCIALITE said:
Just...

Wow. Lol

Boxden
 5 years ago '06        #114
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,208 | Props total: 5023 5023
so which Macys does Paul George girlfriend work at
 5 years ago '05        #115
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Wifing an American, black or white = L

Hill, PG, Granger (in that order) won.
 5 years ago '12        #116
IKayBee 
space
space
$4,613 | Props total: 1186 1186
OP is a
 5 years ago '13        #117
YungFranchise5 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,543 | Props total: 36 36
 Illuminati said:
Serious question BX. How does it feel to vicariously live your lives through athletes?

Do you guys have any sense of self worth? I've actually seen some of you resort to saying:

"But so and so has a banging wife that's why he's better."

Seek counseling if that's you.
This..... I've come to realize that though its comedic relief, a lot of "BX logic" is a lot of backwards thinking sMh. #dobetter
 5 years ago '04        #118
JGothoz 2 heat pts OP
space
space
$569 | Props total: 47 47
 IKayBee said:
OP is a
I know I know
 5 years ago '10        #119
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1616 1616
 STP110 said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

All them n*ggas have nice looking girls.
 5 years ago '09        #120
Dice 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,207 | Props total: 187 187
Race shouldn't matter.. not sure why so many people in here are butt hurt.

The pacers girls though

Edit: Actually their girls are just average. You can hate these bi*ches, idc about these run of the mill hoes.

Last edited by Dice; 06-03-2013 at 01:31 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy