Roy Hibbert won on the Court, Is he winning off too?? (pic)

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
53 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #81
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
 cubes said:
Hibbert won

Black women lawse
black women won n*gga
hibbert lost cause he couldnt find a beautiful black woman
 5 years ago '05        #82
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
 STP110 said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

that's Paul George girlfriend(the last pic)

them Pacer n*ggas don't date black women
nvm..
 5 years ago '12        #83
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,762 | Props total: 22145 22145
 antoniob321 said:
n*ggas still ain't know??? 2013 bi*ch

we off dem black bi*ches.

5 years ago '08        #84
Ridah 
space
space
$862 | Props total: 252 252
 THaXcEpTiOnAL1 said:
black women won n*gga
nah hibbert won cause that n*gga might want 1 or 2 kids not a whole factory of kids & im saying this being hispanic i aint even white or black so im neutral in this thread
 5 years ago '09        #85
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
I think Hibbert is a cool a.ss dude
 06-02-2013, 06:55 PM         #86
evici1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
big time
 5 years ago '12        #87
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,762 | Props total: 22145 22145
 THaXcEpTiOnAL1 said:
black women won n*gga
 5 years ago '04        #88
JacmanPones 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,155 | Props total: 613 613
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Wait, you know who she is and asks us if we have a better pic of her? I guess they don't have google where you are huh?

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #89
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,626 | Props total: 2469 2469
 BlackieRobinson said:
Why is their so much hate in here

If a man is doing good and he is happy, support him and go do the same
but yet when there's a thread of a bad a.ss bi*ch you troll like a hoe ..the irony n*gga..just come out of the closet already hoe, the door is unlocked
 06-02-2013, 07:49 PM         #90
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 STP110 said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

that's Paul George girlfriend(the last pic)

them Pacer n*ggas don't date black women
all the pacers players lowkey wack as a bi*ch
 06-02-2013, 07:59 PM         #91
Leezee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lo life dun said:
im afro trinidadian "black" i cant be racist i never started any hate groups, i don't oppress a people and i don't lynch people because of the color of their skin

i didn't start segregation...i didn't steal a people from their native land to bring them here and treat them like sh*t and then turn around and call them a racist.

so whats so racist about me ? i just have a problem with uncle tom n*ggas and aunt connie bi*ches

lol@what happened to me...its not about me its about we
Well u probably heard this before but that slave sh*t was like 180 years ago. Im irish and the europeans hated us to as well as the asians, but it is what it is these days, people progress. Oppertunities are wide open, its a free market if u wanna trade, jobs are available, businesses are to be created by an entreprenuers of all color...
It sounds like ur holding onto alot of anger that aint really yours while missing great oppertunities. Listen, nobody gives u anything in this world, u have to take it!
 5 years ago '07        #92
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 Lil Jay said:
I think Hibbert is a cool a.ss dude
He seems like he's humble which is cool I guess... dude still don't get any fouls called on him until its irrelevant .
 06-02-2013, 08:21 PM         #93
BayArea51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CosbySweater said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by BayArea51; 06-02-2013 at 08:25 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #94
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
Yall Americans man
 5 years ago '04        #95
focused313 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,110 | Props total: 1362 1362
are you winning because other males find the person(s) you are romantically/s3xually involved with attractive?

I would have thought you were winning if you thought she was attractive and she made you happy.
 5 years ago '05        #96
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,922 | Props total: 30311 30311
n*ggas talking about we off black bi*ches have never been with a white woman that wasn't on a web camera

Last edited by Dun Language; 06-02-2013 at 08:38 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #97
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,922 | Props total: 30311 30311
 Leezee said:
Well u probably heard this before but that slave sh*t was like 180 years ago. Im irish and the europeans hated us to as well as the asians, but it is what it is these days, people progress. Oppertunities are wide open, its a free market if u wanna trade, jobs are available, businesses are to be created by an entreprenuers of all color...
It sounds like ur holding onto alot of anger that aint really yours while missing great oppertunities. Listen, nobody gives u anything in this world, u have to take it!
ur fu*king stupid and talking some other sh*t...take that dumb sh*t up the block
 5 years ago '07        #98
Avon_Barksdale 4344 heat pts4344
space
space
$42,483 | Props total: 56015 56015
Some of these dudes in the NBA/NFL will be with and marry anybody but a black women and hispanic women don't count either, not all black women are "ratchet" or "gold diggers" but that's what the media keep showing people and they buy it. Tiger Woods wife who is a white women took most of the money he had but ONLY black women only want money right?...Nahh most women want money not just black women.

Look around and you will see some smart and beautiful black women that the media whon't show you but yet they quick to show somebody looking "ratchet" and it's sad.

5 years ago '10        #99
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 sleezy said:
Lets count the rich white women who got a no name black guy....... This might take awhile... But on the real she pretty avg to me but its all subjective

And how many rich white women are with no name white guys?

lo life dun said:
ur mother is a black bi*ch...

just like i said its always the cornball brothers like u mad at the sistas

grown a.ss black man watching anime. u better step to a cave bi*ch only she would accept a grown man watching cartoons

thats another reason why black men like white women. they accept the bullsh*t u n*ggas come with. a real black woman g checks yall n*ggas and u cant take it

genetically we are superior...so why would i lay with someone thats weaker physically and mentally.
 lo life dun said:
im afro trinidadian "black" i cant be racist i never started any hate groups, i don't oppress a people and i don't lynch people because of the color of their skin

i didn't start segregation...i didn't steal a people from their native land to bring them here and treat them like sh*t and then turn around and call them a racist.

so whats so racist about me ? i just have a problem with uncle tom n*ggas and aunt connie bi*ches

lol@what happened to me...its not about me its about we

You my friend...are an idiot

First of all, show me evidence of this "superior gene" you're talking about

Yall are hilarious on here. The funny thing is...for people like Hibbert...myself...and others it DOESN'T Fcking Matter. We are NOT as racially conscious as you are...or subscribe to the same racial stupidity that you do. There are people like you....Mostly Americans...or raised in America(and some countries in Europe)...who apply your view on race to Any and Everybody. And then there are normal..SANE people who appreciate people for who they are and not their ethnicity or skin color

I personally could care less. I can honestly say I've seen beautiful women of every kind of hair, culture, and background. If I marry a black woman...or an Asian..or a White...it will be because we have fcking chemistry. Not the retarded...backward....non-factual bullsh*t you're spewing

And everyone can be racist. Racism did not start with the Trans-Atlantic slave trade...and NONE of us chose to be born black, white, etc. If I decide to hate..or inflict pain upon someone because that person is Asian, or white, or anything else....I AM A RACIST. That bullsh*t definition of racism does not fly in any intellectual circle. Get a dictionary

Read more about history, different cultures, and humans before you post stupidity on here again. You're obviously not well informed because if you were you would know your views are directly in line with a Western cultural social construct and that varies by nations and cultures
 5 years ago '10        #100
pgblueprint123 1 heat pts
space
space
$166 | Props total: 2 2
Looks More like a White Russel Westbrook
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
16 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago