Roy Hibbert won on the Court, Is he winning off too?? (pic)

most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 24
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
166 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 23
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #61
dbailey86 
space
avatar space
space
$2,251 | Props total: 231 231
did you expect him to have a black girl
 5 years ago '12        #62
Whoo da Don 
space
avatar space
space
$590 | Props total: 0 0
If that's who Hibbert chose to be his woman then that's on him...

I prefer my women with Melanin tho..


Last edited by Whoo da Don; 06-02-2013 at 05:13 PM..
 5 years ago '13        #63
DatDude504 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$759 | Props total: 266 266
As long as he's happy, I don't give a fu*k who he's with, but me personally, I love black women, can't really see myself with anyone else
 5 years ago '07        #64
varun313 
space
space
space
$3,359 | Props total: 1095 1095
 Illuminati said:
Serious question BX. How does it feel to vicariously live your lives through athletes?

Do you guys have any sense of self worth? I've actually seen some of you resort to saying:

"But so and so has a banging wife that's why he's better."

Seek counseling if that's you.




The way people call every athlete "GOD" is beyond me on here
 5 years ago '05        #65
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
avatar space
space
$75,924 | Props total: 30319 30319
 Ghost Terp said:
Can you explain how this girls a gold digger? Or how all white women are?
i already got into that part. back track in this thread
 5 years ago '08        #66
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$38,835 | Props total: 9156 9156
 varun313 said:




The way people call every athlete "GOD" is beyond me on here
It happens in every thread. BXSC and the Hip Hop section have literally turned into the n*gga version of TMZ.

Damn Wade nabbed himself a bad bi*ch

Posts:

I'd love to eat that snow bunny (so would I let's be real)

Damn that's my SG winning on and off the court. Get at me Raptor fans (I suppose).



And then you have the self loathing mutants on BX who turn every convo into something race related. Treat this as a sports forum please...
 5 years ago '09        #67
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$25,315 | Props total: 7973 7973
she wouldnt look his way if he wasnt in the nba
 5 years ago '05        #68
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
avatar space
space
$75,924 | Props total: 30319 30319
 antoniob321 said:
n*ggas still ain't know??? 2013 bi*ch

we off dem black bi*ches.
ur mother is a black bi*ch...


just like i said its always the cornball brothers like u mad at the sistas


grown a.ss black man watching anime. u better step to a cave bi*ch only she would accept a grown man watching cartoons


thats another reason why black men like white women. they accept the bullsh*t u n*ggas come with. a real black woman g checks yall n*ggas and u cant take it


genetically we are superior...so why would i lay with someone thats weaker physically and mentally.
 5 years ago '07        #69
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,628 | Props total: 3274 3274
 lo life dun said:
i already got into that part. back track in this thread
Your comment before was idiotic though
 5 years ago '07        #70
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,628 | Props total: 3274 3274
 Jacc Blacc said:
she wouldnt look his way if he wasnt in the nba
Except they've been dating since Roy was that tall a.ss bum playing for Gtown
 5 years ago '05        #71
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,197 | Props total: 11805 11805
 Kizzle504 said:
bi*ch eat a d!ck. Dont direct sh*t this way unless you ready to go on up to the upper room.
 cheguevara said:
i can tell by the way that n*gga talks that he had some average white bi*ch.
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Wait, you know who she is and asks us if we have a better pic of her? I guess they don't have google where you are huh?
 JGothoz said:
I dont do instagram but damn all you have to say is no or dont reply...why so salty?
 5 years ago '07        #72
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 Illuminati said:
Can't say I care what he deos off the court.
This.
 5 years ago '04        #73
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
avatar space
space
$9,611 | Props total: 1783 1783
 cheguevara said:
i can tell by the way that n*gga talks that he had some average white bi*ch.
this. hahahaa
 5 years ago '05        #74
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
avatar space
space
$75,924 | Props total: 30319 30319
who cares if u offend white women who are they to us ?


we should be more worried about offending black women and vice versa


im keeping it gully. i don't do white women..there is nothing in that department for me physically 0r mentally..

alexias texas does black dudes just not on camera because it will fu*k up her fan base
which brings me back to my point. white people only want to be bothered with black people when they want too...they draw the line at some point so never think u are in good with them.


<<<< he thought he was in good also
 5 years ago '11        #75
nastynorm89 
space
avatar space
space
$229 | Props total: 62 62
 StylinOnYou said:
I never understood why grown adults brag about things that another person has.
 5 years ago '13        #76
Ta388 
space
avatar space
space
$4,069 | Props total: 2451 2451
 JGothoz said:
You have no information on her so your obviously the wrong person to ask
It's you're, not your. I hate when people do that sh*t
 06-02-2013, 06:25 PM         #77
Leezee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illuminati said:
Serious question BX. How does it feel to vicariously live your lives through athletes?

Do you guys have any sense of self worth? I've actually seen some of you resort to saying:

"But so and so has a banging wife that's why he's better."

Seek counseling if that's you.
Been saying that, pro athletes dont pay ur rent and/or let u f their girls.........
 06-02-2013, 06:29 PM         #78
Leezee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lo life dun said:
who cares if u offend white women who are they to us ?


we should be more worried about offending black women and vice versa


im keeping it gully. i don't do white women..there is nothing in that department for me physically 0r mentally..

alexias texas does black dudes just not on camera because it will fu*k up her fan base
which brings me back to my point. white people only want to be bothered with black people when they want too...they draw the line at some point so never think u are in good with them.


<<<< he thought he was in good also
Big Homie, u are the most racist person ive seen on here in a while lol... we would need to go to war with another planet for u to see us all as human together in this... what happened to u in ur life to have so much anger towards white people?
 5 years ago '05        #79
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
avatar space
space
$75,924 | Props total: 30319 30319
 Leezee said:
Big Homie, u are the most racist person ive seen on here in a while lol... we would need to go to war with another planet for u to see us all as human together in this... what happened to u in ur life to have so much anger towards white people?
im afro trinidadian "black" i cant be racist i never started any hate groups, i don't oppress a people and i don't lynch people because of the color of their skin

i didn't start segregation...i didn't steal a people from their native land to bring them here and treat them like sh*t and then turn around and call them a racist.

so whats so racist about me ? i just have a problem with uncle tom n*ggas and aunt connie bi*ches


lol@what happened to me...its not about me its about we
 06-02-2013, 06:42 PM         #80
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lo life dun said:
im afro trinidadian "black" i cant be racist i never started any hate groups, i don't oppress a people and i don't lynch people because of the color of their skin

i didn't start segregation...i didn't steal a people from their native land to bring them here and treat them like sh*t and then turn around and call them a racist.

so whats so racist about me ? i just have a problem with uncle tom n*ggas and aunt connie bi*ches


lol@what happened to me...its not about me its about we
Preach
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 15
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
36 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy