Jun 1 - Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Is Walking, Talking, and Claiming He's Innocent

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
44 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #1
6275 pageviews
63 comments

Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
Jun 1 - Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Is Walking, Talking, and Claiming He's Innocent

The surviving Boston bombing suspect — the one who was captured near his boat-side confession, who entered the hospital in critical condition only to speak a single word at his bedside hearing, then offered early excuses in the ongoing investigation before being transferred to a prison hospital — has recovered enough to move about and speak freely, enough so that he's calling his mother to proclaim his and his brother's total innocence. The a.ssociated Press interviewed Dzhokhar Tsarnaev's mother, Zubeidat Tsarnaeva, on Thursday afternoon, and she recalled a recent conversation with her son: "He didn't hold back his emotions either, as if he were screaming to the whole world: What is this? What's happening?" The younger Tsarnaev, it appears, is very confused: "I could just feel that he was being driven crazy by the unfairness that happened to us, that they k!lled our innocent Tamerlan," said the mother, who has been as frequently reliable of a source for media check-ins on the secret investigation as she has been an unreliable parent and arbiter of honesty. She has maintained that both of her sons are innocent since Dzhokhar's identification and subsequent capture.

The game of telephone with the press aside, word Dzhokhar's amnesic confusion doesn't exactly fit into previous reports regarding his knowledge about the case. Late last month Tsarnaev had enough wits about him to stop talking about the bombing after he was read his Miranda rights. "Dzhokhar Tsarnaev immediately stopped talking after a magistrate judge and a representative from the U.S. Attorney's office entered his hospital room and gave him his Miranda warning, a U.S. law enforcement source and four officials of both political parties briefed on the interrogation," the AP reported at the time. Regardless of guilt or innocence, that clearly signals that the 19-year-old terrorism suspect knew the stakes of his interrogation — and the careful wording to come.

Earlier this month, multiple sources reported that Tsarnaev scrawled a confession on the interior of the boat in which investigators found him. CBS's John Miller reported that the note would be used in court against Tsarnaev, who faces charges of using a weapon of mass destruction and maliciously destroying property resulting in death:

The note, scrawled with a pen on the interior wall of the cabin, said the bombings were retribution for what the U.S. did to Muslims in Afghanistan and Iraq, and called the Boston victims collateral damage in the way Muslims have been in the U.S.-driven wars. When you attack one Muslim, you attack all Muslims, the note added.

Sources told CNN and NBC News that these were similar to sentiments Tsarnaev expressed in his bedside interrogation in a Boston hospital before attorneys read his rights.

Of course, Tsarnaev's mental state and his alleged claims of innocence matter because he could face the death penalty for the WMD charge. His original pre-trial date was actually set for today, but a judge has pushed back proceedings to July 2.
visit this link Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Is Walking, Talking, and Claiming He's Innocent

63 comments for "Jun 1 - Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Is Walking, Talking, and Claiming He's Innocent"

5 years ago '07        #2
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19963 19963
of course hes innocent.

5 years ago '09        #3
ii_show_off 56 heat pts56
space
space
$4,485 | Props total: 1891 1891
sh*ts abouts to goes downs
 5 years ago '05        #4
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 589 589
n*gga shoulda backed out the jihad like that crip from the KKK rally
 06-02-2013, 01:28 AM         #5
InnanetGsRunSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The note, scrawled with a pen on the interior wall of the cabin, said the bombings were retribution for what the U.S. did to Muslims in Afghanistan and Iraq, and called the Boston victims collateral damage in the way Muslims have been in the U.S.-driven wars. When you attack one Muslim, you attack all Muslims, the note added.

I hate when conspiracy theorists try to say EVERYTHING is a conspiracy, but this sticks out. I won't he is a patsy but I don't believe the note part just yet. I believe he knows wtf he did this n*gga is going through the same reality check snitches go through. He don't want that jail life, and he has nobody to tell on, so cuzzo wanna play retarded. But that note sh*t can be harsh on immigrants and black muslims in the coming days.
 5 years ago '11        #6
bobby doobie 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,493 | Props total: 250 250
At this point I'd believe him over my government.
 5 years ago '05        #7
playa_fly 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,393 | Props total: 6 6
 ii_show_off said:
sh*ts abouts to goes downs
fu*k him who's that in your avi?
 06-02-2013, 01:46 AM         #8
Johnson4u222 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can feel it in the air...sh*ts too real...call it Oklahoma
 06-02-2013, 01:52 AM         #9
Spid3yo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I've spent the last few weeks watching all of 24 again and I'm convinced this was President Suvarov's operation
 06-02-2013, 01:53 AM         #10
BayArea51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
FIRST PAGE

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #11
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227
space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8380 8380
 playa_fly said:
1st thought on my mind.

Needs name!
 06-02-2013, 02:22 AM         #12
Escodamus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Need that name ii_show_off

So they still ignoring the group of terrorists in the tan pants, black jackets, and skull logos that reddit found? Iigh then.
 5 years ago '09        #13
Final Boss 184 heat pts184
space
space
$7,130 | Props total: 317 317
 InnanetGsRunSht said:

I hate when conspiracy theorists try to say EVERYTHING is a conspiracy, but this sticks out. I won't he is a patsy but I don't believe the note part just yet. I believe he knows wtf he did this n*gga is going through the same reality check snitches go through. He don't want that jail life, and he has nobody to tell on, so cuzzo wanna play retarded. But that note sh*t can be harsh on immigrants and black muslims in the coming days.
shut the fu*k up you f*ggot, you know how easy it is to plant a note?

you honestly believe homie said this was for iraq and afghanistan?

you must be a fed
 5 years ago '10        #14
Marlo Stanfield 67 heat pts67
space
space
$2,583 | Props total: 291 291
 playa_fly said:
 Loso Luciano24 said:
1st thought on my mind.

Needs name!
 Escodamus said:

So they still ignoring the group of terrorists in the tan pants, black jackets, and skull logos that reddit found? Iigh then.
Her name's Kayla Carrera. Google "Kayla Carrera Madison Parker"
[pic - click to view]

06-02-2013, 02:56 AM         #15
BayArea51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Marlo Stanfield said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #16
Final Boss 184 heat pts184
space
space
$7,130 | Props total: 317 317
 Fedor Christ said:
No, no. Go ahead and tell us, genius.

You, some teenager on the internet, clearly have all the answers, right?

Lemme guess... Obama decided to do all this (just like Sandy Hook and Aurora) because blah blah blah FEMA camps blah blah GMO's, right?
sunil tripathi found dead, tamerlan videod getting into squad car, no camera footage of the bombs being placed, photos of dzokhar running away with a backpack on, numerous blackwater contractor (HIRED MERCS) and feds on the scene before the explosion. yeah everything looks like "muslim extremist" to me...fu*k outta here bruh.

oh and lets not forget the two feds who worked on the case "falling" out the helicopter.
 06-02-2013, 03:10 AM         #17
Johnson4u222 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Escodamus said:

Those were special forces...to do so will go against the official narrative and also nTn'L security...violence is sanctioned...black ops

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Johnson4u222; 06-02-2013 at 03:14 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #18
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,269 | Props total: 6369 6369
 BayArea51 said:

[pic - click to view]

06-02-2013, 03:59 AM         #19
BayArea51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #20
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
35 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
93 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago