It's Official: PS4 Will Not Feature Used Game DRM Like Xbox One

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
92 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-02-2013, 12:41 AM         #121
HDBeatz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When the PS4 drops, ya'll n*ggas might not see me for a while...
 06-02-2013, 01:55 AM         #122
THEYOUNGMESSIAH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ps4 it is
 5 years ago '12        #123
CrapShoota 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,607 | Props total: 571 571
Yo wtf yall talking about?

Can some one please explain this in layman terms?
 5 years ago '10        #124
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13662 13662
 HDBeatz said:
When the PS4 drops, ya'll n*ggas might not see me for a while...

bye n*gga
 5 years ago '04        #125
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,876 | Props total: 17416 17416
Sony >

why anyone would buy an xbox at this point is retarded
 5 years ago '11        #126
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 erickonasis said:
Sony >

why anyone would buy an xbox at this point is retarded
halo.
 06-02-2013, 02:10 AM         #127
HDBeatz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CrapShoota said:
Yo wtf yall talking about?

Can some one please explain this in layman terms?
So basically you can buy, play, trade used games on the PlayStation 4. No additional registration fees, pay-walls or internet registration required.

Xbox One does not support the playing of used games without paying extra to do so.

Jesszman said:
halo.
Basically, or in other words, their "good" exclusives.
 5 years ago '12        #128
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
 Krazie said:

ALLEEK and I have both said we're getting PS4s day one. I just don't like people that are completely ignorant and oblivious to what's really going on, so I'm trying to make sure they're enlightened, instead of blind as fu*k.

So, keep being oblivious, since you obviously think you know all the facts already.

While you do that, I'll be enjoying all the consoles.
its not a question of weather i can afford both, i've stated before that i can buy both consoles i just dont like restrictions, i never reali got into online gaming, only played a few games online but i prefer playing with friends and fam, i dont wanna have to go look for random n*ggas on the net to play a co-op game, who knows maybe i'll buy a X1 eventually, just not as early as i wouldve liked, but right now Sony is offering freedom so imma take my blackass over there and pretend i never hated Sony
 5 years ago '12        #129
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,055 | Props total: 17300 17300
 Pleasure Boy said:
Krazie do what you gotta do next gen, but you gotta stop catching feelings you and Alleek obviously dont give a fucck what information is being given your mind was made up the day they announced the X1, im thinking with my wallet like i've said before i dont dive into sh*t head 1st all of us aint got it like that, i turned my back on MS as soon as all that mandatory sh*t was confirmed, theres nothing else they need to tell me my mind is made up, they try to fucck me over then i just dont support that sh*t, as long as i can play my game WHENEVER WHEREVER im satisfied, Sony can have my money i dnt need 24 hour checkups or none of that Kinect sh*t
Yeah I made my mind up that I was getting both consoles day one just like I did last gen...just like I did the generation before that.....you should join the discussion in some of my threads where I keep the environment troll free and praise both consoles(Yeah this is my 2nd time having to say this sh*t

I love how Krazie and I both are being made out to be "enemies of the PS4'....we've both praised the system and neither of us have created any threads bashing the system...in fact in all the threads i've made thus far regarding next gen(Just a few) I actually praise the system....Its about 4 users on here however that repeatedly make threads bashing the Xbox One and they're spreading misinformation....pardon me and Krazie for being an alternative to misinformation.....even Jesszman has taken a step back from all the Xbox One bashing....

Why didn't you call out HDBeatz for posting the same 2 or 3 threads over and over bashing the Xbox One over the past 5 days...or the Link04 guy for putting up the same 3 or 4 gifs bashing the Xbox One in over 10 threads?

Like I said before...I understand why me and Krazie get the flack....its cause were black

Signed,

Alleek

Last edited by OldBusiness; 06-02-2013 at 06:32 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #130
space
space
Just in case you missed my troll free next gen threads...Join in the discussion and post your wants/opinions/feedback:

Leave props and if you troll its an automatic ban...i'll slip Ron Ron a 50 dollar bill
 5 years ago '07        #131
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,326 | Props total: 1111 1111
I feel like Sony is going to get back to the real gamer with this console... I hope so atleast..
 5 years ago '06        #132
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,404 | Props total: 961 961
 MOTTAFOOKAH said:
I feel like Sony is going to get back to the real gamer with this console... I hope so atleast..
um how

you cant even watch tv with the 1 without a cable box

xbox1=gamer console
 5 years ago '12        #133
space
space
 ALLEEK said:
Yeah I made my mind up that I was getting both consoles day one just like I did last gen...just like I did the generation before that.....you should join the discussion in some of my threads where I keep the environment troll free and praise both consoles(Yeah this is my 2nd time having to say this sh*t

I love how Krazie and I both are being made out to be "enemies of the PS4'....we've both praised the system and neither of us have created any threads bashing the system...in fact in all the threads i've made thus far regarding next gen(Just a few) I actually praise the system....Its about 4 users on here however that repeatedly make threads bashing the Xbox One and they're spreading misinformation....pardon me and Krazie for being an alternative to misinformation.....even Jesszman has taken a step back from all the Xbox One bashing....

Why didn't you call out HDBeatz for posting the same 2 or 3 threads over and over bashing the Xbox One over the past 5 days...or the Link04 guy for putting up the same 3 or 4 gifs bashing the Xbox One in over 10 threads?

Like I said before...I understand why me and Krazie get the flack....its cause were black

Signed,

Alleek

you a fucckin fool for this sh*t ...
 5 years ago '12        #134
space
space
 Pleasure Boy said:
you a fucckin fool for this sh*t ...
 5 years ago '04        #135
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,754 | Props total: 1572 1572
 HDBeatz said:
So basically you can buy, play, trade used games on the PlayStation 4. No additional registration fees, pay-walls or internet registration required.

Xbox One does not support the playing of used games without paying extra to do so.

see this is why M$ should have just sacked up been striaght with people and addressed this sh*t like men, they've allowed this sh*t to fester and now people are forming opinions off of things un-confirmed......

M$ has not set or confirmed a fee for used games that would be up to the publisher or developer, the only M$ has confirmed is internet registration through mandatory installs and the need for internet for Xbox One

now lets break down what sony said (really)....all they are saying is "we are not paying for (or can't afford) the infrastructure to monitor used games and we'll leave it up to publishers and developers to do this themselves......

so what does that mean to you as the gamer......it depends

it probably means Sony wont make you register their games, sweet deal right? (yeah) but lets look closer who are the power players in the publishing game? EA, Take 2, Ubisoft, Capcom, Activision and square/enix every single one of these companies are going to be majority in favor of both consoles (they have too) every one of the companies have took a stance against used games sales......

Common Sense question?

do you honestly think a company like Activision is going to release 2nd hand restricted versions of Destiny and COD on Xbox one but be cool with 2nd hand sales on ps4? what about EA with Battlefield 4? Capcom with RES 7? maybe UBI with the 8 Watch dogs they bout to release back to back to back over the next 6 years? do you honestly think they wont have DRM solutions for ps4?

lets be real look at your libraries right now these companies publish 90% of the games WE ALL buy and spend countless hours on.....whos buying a system JUST for its exclusives?

Sony is smart I'll give them that, they are playing of the cow syndrome tough

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 06-02-2013 at 09:08 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #136
illement 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,483 | Props total: 1530 1530
n*ggas really made this sh*t 5 pages?

PS4 >>>>>>

fu*k all y'all xbots feelings
 5 years ago '12        #137
space
space
 jayembee said:
So once I buy a game I can load it into the system and I dont need the disc any more?
i think you still need the disc for verification
 06-02-2013, 10:17 AM         #138
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jayembee said:
So once I buy a game I can load it into the system and I dont need the disc any more?
nope u'd still need the disc
 5 years ago '04        #139
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,754 | Props total: 1572 1572
 Mr I 95 said:
me, after all it is a GAMING system...but then again im an adult
WTF is that supposed to mean? lol who do yall n*ggas be talking to?

and....

third party multi-platform games are still GAMES unless you have a gaming pc and ps4 is just your secondary box if you are spending possibly $350-$500 just to play 1st party content with all due respect to your gaming thats idiotic as fu*k and not far removed from a waste of money.....

3rd party content is the bulk of the industry but hey w/e

06-02-2013, 10:49 AM         #140
xeduran  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ra-da-god said:
WTF is that supposed to mean? lol who do yall n*ggas be talking to?

and....

third party multi-platform games are sti. GAMES unless you have a gaming pc and ps4 is just your secondary box if you are spending possibly $350-$500 just to play 1st party content with all due respect to your gaming thats idiotic as fu*k and not far removed from a waste of money.....

3rd party content is the bulk of the industry but hey w/e

Spending money on a PS4 just for first party games is not a waste of money. I only use my PS3 for exclusives, multiplat is on my PC. PS3 has had plenty of first party games. If you got the money it is definitely worth it to a gamer. Heck I have a Wii for like five games. If you can afford it comfortably, why is it a waste.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
56 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy