It's Official: PS4 Will Not Feature Used Game DRM Like Xbox One

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
139 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
34 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #101
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 wr8201 said:
if u r required to pay a fee to play a used game its up to the gaming companies not MS

MS does not make the games they make the system

in the article it states the fee is totally up to the game publishers so i dont understand all the sony praise like done something

u havnt even seen the console or specs

all they have shown is a controller with a touch screen and didn't even show its features

how about everyone wait until e3 to give an opinion of both consoles
Did we watch the same conference? They had two whole sections devoted to the features.
 5 years ago '12        #102
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
 Legit1 said:
My Japanese brothers..... holding me down, we bout them games n*gga

n*ggas is off that xbot sh*t
SONY about to buy back all the buildings they sold..

And its all because of MS own fucckup...
 5 years ago '12        #103
space
space
 chevyrida6 said:
microsoft hasnt announced anything mandatory ....all rumors till e3
mandatory online, mandatory Kinect, TV, TV, TV, mandatory DRM, TV... n*gga what?
 5 years ago '12        #104
space
space
 wr8201 said:
if u r required to pay a fee to play a used game its up to the gaming companies not MS

MS does not make the games they make the system

in the article it states the fee is totally up to the game publishers so i dont understand all the sony praise like done something

u havnt even seen the console or specs

all they have shown is a controller with a touch screen and didn't even show its features

how about everyone wait until e3 to give an opinion of both consoles
i gues you did see the article where Devs pointed out that if MS do this they want a piec of any game sold, the fees go through MS as your account will be registered to a MS cloud, prepare to get r*ped next gen
 5 years ago '11        #105
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
"you must spread some reputation around before giving it to HDBeatz again"
 5 years ago '05        #106
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,879 | Props total: 20898 20898
 DominationCM said:
"you must spread some reputation around before giving it to HDBeatz again"
You've given that troll that much props?
 5 years ago '05        #107
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 Pleasure Boy said:
i gues you did see the article where Devs pointed out that if MS do this they want a piec of any game sold, the fees go through MS as your account will be registered to a MS cloud, prepare to get r*ped next gen
.... Yeah, aka the system in place at places like Gamestop. Microsoft (and probably Sony's system) along with the publishers will end up getting a cut of Gamestop (or other used game store)'s profit of a sold used game.. How that will exactly work, who really knows.

I find it hilarious how much misinformation is in people's minds still.
 06-01-2013, 11:11 PM         #108
HDBeatz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #109
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
 Krazie said:
You've given that troll that much props?
someone post something or put up a thread that I find interesting or agree with I will prop them. hell Krazie I've given you props before even though WE don't see eye to eye on a lot of things.
 5 years ago '05        #110
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 HDBeatz said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #111
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 DominationCM said:
someone post something or put up a thread that I find interesting or agree with I will prop them. hell Krazie I've given you props before even though WE don't see eye to eye on a lot of things.
I was just saying, you found enough quality sh*t from that dude? Half the sh*t isn't even completely accurate information.
 5 years ago '11        #112
NateRight 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,447 | Props total: 700 700
 Jesszman said:
you can't be serious? The difference is either you can't play online or you can't play your game. period. Which would you rather choose?
Where does it say that you lose your ability to play the game? I havn't come across anything about drm that says you cant play your game when they decide to not support online games anymore
 5 years ago '11        #113
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
I can only imagine what motherfu*kas would be saying if this was Sony and the PS4
 06-01-2013, 11:29 PM         #114
HDBeatz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DominationCM said:
My n*gga.

[spoiler - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #115
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
 Krazie said:
I was just saying, you found enough quality sh*t from that dude? Half the sh*t isn't even completely accurate information.
half the sh*t in this section is based off of inaccurate information
 06-01-2013, 11:33 PM         #116
HDBeatz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

I need my prop limit removed.
 5 years ago '11        #117
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
 HDBeatz said:

I need my prop limit removed.
 5 years ago '10        #118
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13658 13658
yall still @ it, on the weekend? My n*gga HD a fool, chevyrider still a bi*ch

Austin Foyt said:
Who cares?
 5 years ago '12        #119
space
space
 Krazie said:
.... Yeah, aka the system in place at places like Gamestop. Microsoft (and probably Sony's system) along with the publishers will end up getting a cut of Gamestop (or other used game store)'s profit of a sold used game.. How that will exactly work, who really knows.

I find it hilarious how much misinformation is in people's minds still.
Krazie do what you gotta do next gen, but you gotta stop catching feelings you and Alleek obviously dont give a fucck what information is being given your mind was made up the day they announced the X1, im thinking with my wallet like i've said before i dont dive into sh*t head 1st all of us aint got it like that, i turned my back on MS as soon as all that mandatory sh*t was confirmed, theres nothing else they need to tell me my mind is made up, they try to fucck me over then i just dont support that sh*t, as long as i can play my game WHENEVER WHEREVER im satisfied, Sony can have my money i dnt need 24 hour checkups or none of that Kinect sh*t
 5 years ago '05        #120
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 Pleasure Boy said:
Krazie do what you gotta do next gen, but you gotta stop catching feelings you and Alleek obviously dont give a fucck what information is being given your mind was made up the day they announced the X1, im thinking with my wallet like i've said before i dont dive into sh*t head 1st all of us aint got it like that, i turned my back on MS as soon as all that mandatory sh*t was confirmed, theres nothing else they need to tell me my mind is made up, they try to fucck me over then i just dont support that sh*t, as long as i can play my game WHENEVER WHEREVER im satisfied, Sony can have my money i dnt need 24 hour checkups or none of that Kinect sh*t

ALLEEK and I have both said we're getting PS4s day one. I just don't like people that are completely ignorant and oblivious to what's really going on, so I'm trying to make sure they're enlightened, instead of blind as fu*k.

So, keep being oblivious, since you obviously think you know all the facts already.

While you do that, I'll be enjoying all the consoles.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
161 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy