It's Official: PS4 Will Not Feature Used Game DRM Like Xbox One

most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
59 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #81
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
wow @ this thread!
 5 years ago '04        #82
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,607 | Props total: 1775 1775
Sounds lucrative.
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #83
gbmilwaukee 
space
space
$1,137 | Props total: 6 6
 ALLEEK said:
Gonna have a PS4 launch day sitting right next to my PS3. And my Xbox One will be sitting right next to my 360

You should read some of the threads I create where I keep the environment troll free and actually praise the PS4
 06-01-2013, 08:30 PM         #84
HDBeatz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Austin Foyt said:
SONY MAKE ME SICK!!!
[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Aint no such thing as half-way crooks.

5 years ago '06        #85
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,404 | Props total: 961 961
Sony Computer Entertainment America Rocks New Orleans at Voodoo Music(R) Experience

[pic - click to view]

© 2013 Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC

5 years ago '12        #86
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 3991 3991
 chevyrida6 said:
Sony Computer Entertainment America Rocks New Orleans at Voodoo Music(R) Experience

[pic - click to view]

entertainment?
 5 years ago '08        #87
Kewop Decam 80 heat pts80
space
space
space
$15,986 | Props total: 9761 9761
 chevyrida6 said:
how come? you dont even know whats official yet
Stronger of the two systems so I'm making the a.ssumpting all cross platform games will be developed on the ps4 and ported to the XboxOne, but I could be wrong.

Last edited by Kewop Decam; 06-01-2013 at 09:19 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #88
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
 chevyrida6 said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

06-01-2013, 08:54 PM         #89
HDBeatz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Last edited by HDBeatz; 06-01-2013 at 10:03 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #90
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 17185 17185
 Kyrietolakers said:
watch people don't buy their games, watch their sales take a hit, watch them re think about this sh*t.
Yeah the publishers pushing for this sh*t are the makers of Call of Duty, Battlefield, NBA 2K, Madden, Fifa, and Grand Theft Auto.

You got a bigger chance at hitting the powerball first
 5 years ago '11        #91
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
I really need to stop wasting my time reading threads in here, just the same squares arguing every thread. I'm glad I don't log on just to converse with people I don't like all day...
 5 years ago '12        #92
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 3991 3991
 Retro said:
I really need to stop wasting my time reading threads in here, just the same squares arguing every thread. I'm glad I don't log on just to converse with people I don't like all day...
Who cares?
 06-01-2013, 09:24 PM         #93
HDBeatz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Austin Foyt said:
Who cares?

Last edited by HDBeatz; 06-01-2013 at 09:28 PM..
 06-01-2013, 09:58 PM         #94
esneffoelgnairt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #95
NateRight 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,448 | Props total: 716 716
 Ra-da-god said:
xbox 360 games aren't dependent on constant internet servers to run them dummy, this generation when you buy a game the entire game is on that disc or discs no online required or when you download a game digitally it completely downloads to that box so you DONT need onliine to play them.....

what M$ is talking about with the xbox one is something else, devs wouldn't put the entire game on a disc or in one download file core features would be outsourced to the cloud servers meaning the game would need to connect to the internet to take advantage of those features

now what does this mean for you as the gamer?

you'd have to have online constantly to maintain playing this game even if its just checking in, now realistically I always have internet thats not a worry for me but these servers costs money to be kept up so what happens 2 versions down the line of said game if the publisher decides to stop keeping those servers? you can't play that game anymore....

now put that in context of your entire DRM library, 5-8 years down the road M$ decides its time for the new xbox to come out and they slowly start shutting down servers for the old one your entire library is gone just like that....

you can never fully own DRM brother read up on it
How would that stop if games stay how it is now? Once the servers go away you cant play online anyway. How is it different if its a drm system or not?
 5 years ago '11        #96
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 NateRight said:
How would that stop if games stay how it is now? Once the servers go away you cant play online anyway. How is it different if its a drm system or not?
you can't be serious? The difference is either you can't play online or you can't play your game. period. Which would you rather choose?
 5 years ago '12        #97
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
 Ra-da-god said:
xbox 360 games aren't dependent on constant internet servers to run them dummy, this generation when you buy a game the entire game is on that disc or discs no online required or when you download a game digitally it completely downloads to that box so you DONT need onliine to play them.....

what M$ is talking about with the xbox one is something else, devs wouldn't put the entire game on a disc or in one download file core features would be outsourced to the cloud servers meaning the game would need to connect to the internet to take advantage of those features

now what does this mean for you as the gamer?

you'd have to have online constantly to maintain playing this game even if its just checking in, now realistically I always have internet thats not a worry for me but these servers costs money to be kept up so what happens 2 versions down the line of said game if the publisher decides to stop keeping those servers? you can't play that game anymore....

now put that in context of your entire DRM library, 5-8 years down the road M$ decides its time for the new xbox to come out and they slowly start shutting down servers for the old one your entire library is gone just like that....

you can never fully own DRM brother read up on it
you are the most rastional n*gga in the gaming section, I like honesty (no Frank Ocean) if you a true gamer you'll understand why MS is getting backlash, why take away peoples choice? I was fucckin upset when they announced all that mandatory sh*t, they just gave Sony they spot back and its all because of greed

And people defending devs are idiots, you best believe im not supporting any Dev that release a half a.ss game, thats why they suffer, they r*pe consumers with DLC and now they dont want them to sell games coz they wanna keep raping the same person over and over, if your game dont sell then you did something wrong, how isit that Halo, COD, Tomb Raider, a.ssassins Creed move Units but people blame piracy? This has nothing to do with piracy they want control over your games and they want you to spend as much money as possible on 1 game... So fucck a Dev, release better games and the gaming community will support you, and if you dont believe me wait till GTA5 drop
 5 years ago '06        #98
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,404 | Props total: 961 961
 Pleasure Boy said:
you are the most rastional n*gga in the gaming section, I like honesty (no Frank Ocean) if you a true gamer you'll understand why MS is getting backlash, why take away peoples choice? I was fucckin upset when they announced all that mandatory sh*t, they just gave Sony they spot back and its all because of greed

And people defending devs are idiots, you best believe im not supporting any Dev that release a half a.ss game, thats why they suffer, they r*pe consumers with DLC and now they dont want them to sell games coz they wanna keep raping the same person over and over, if your game dont sell then you did something wrong, how isit that Halo, COD, Tomb Raider, a.ssassins Creed move Units but people blame piracy? This has nothing to do with piracy they want control over your games and they want you to spend as much money as possible on 1 game... So fucck a Dev, release better games and the gaming community will support you, and if you dont believe me wait till GTA5 drop
microsoft hasnt announced anything mandatory ....all rumors till e3
 5 years ago '08        #99
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,468 | Props total: 557 557
Looking good to cop the 4.
 5 years ago '05        #100
wr8201 
space
space
$5,894 | Props total: 4 4
if u r required to pay a fee to play a used game its up to the gaming companies not MS

MS does not make the games they make the system

in the article it states the fee is totally up to the game publishers so i dont understand all the sony praise like done something

u havnt even seen the console or specs

all they have shown is a controller with a touch screen and didn't even show its features

how about everyone wait until e3 to give an opinion of both consoles
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
43 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc