It's Official: PS4 Will Not Feature Used Game DRM Like Xbox One

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
166 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #61
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 1572 1572
again the Xbox one is not going to be like the xbox 360, just read up on cloud computing

^^^ and dont get me wrong bro I'm not telling anyone not to buy and xbox one I'm still looking forward to their E3 shoing over sony's because xbox have more games I like BUT if M$ doesn't ease up on some of this sh*t it aint lookin good that IGN poll spoke volumes.....

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 06-01-2013 at 07:48 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #62
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,910 | Props total: 21067 21067
 Agentzer0oo0 said:

The fu*k are you talking about?

This sh*t isn't new, Drum been saying this for the longest, talking about Alt accounts, fu*k outta here
Oh, duh, he meant you.. I was like who the fu*k is Agentz

Still don't know why is have two accounts with nearly 50,000 posts combined. That's some Jesszman type sh*t.
 5 years ago '12        #63
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
space
$16,310 | Props total: 3994 3994
 Ra-da-god said:
again the Xbox one is not going to be like the xbox 360, just read up on cloud computing

^^^ and dont get me wrong bro I'm not telling anyone not to buy and xbox one I'm still looking forward to their E3 shoing over sony's because xbox have more games I like BUT if M$ doesn't ease up on some of this sh*t it aint lookin good that IGN poll spoke volumes.....
We'll see, I don't think it would be THAT bad.
 5 years ago '12        #64
space
space
 Kyrietolakers said:
at this n*gga austin foyt
watch it bruh.
 06-01-2013, 07:56 PM         #65
HDBeatz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #66
Faythung 1389 heat pts1389
space
space
$15,205 | Props total: 9811 9811
 Kyrietolakers said:
at this n*gga austin foyt
 5 years ago '10        #67
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,899 | Props total: 21182 21182
 Krazie said:
Oh, duh, he meant you.. I was like who the fu*k is Agentz

Still don't know why is have two accounts with nearly 50,000 posts combined. That's some Jesszman type sh*t.

Deadass thoo

This sh*t is funny how people rushing to sides tho, y'all got no patience to wait till E3

Y'all console war people are too much.
 5 years ago '04        #68
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
 Austin Foyt said:
We'll see, I don't think it would be THAT bad.
as it stand what M$ is proposing isnt that far removed from what EA tried with simcity, thats what I'm saying that one game was a DISASTER my brother bought that sh*t day one and was telling bout it......

and thats just one game........M$ is trying to tether that sh*t to their entire infrastructer picture halo 5or COD being DRM and shutting down XBL now NOONE can play any of their games till that sh*t is back up.......

plus this sh*t is a slap in face to people who actually do buy most of their games new, all M$ has to do is not do this sh*t and we all good I cant believe they didnn't do their homework i remember back in feb I said they werent this stupid I guess I was wrong

and it is that bad its not just IGN, gametrailers, outside xbox, kotaku comments, this outcry is all over the net Millions of gamers are pissed

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 06-01-2013 at 08:09 PM..
 06-01-2013, 08:07 PM         #69
HDBeatz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Agentzer0oo0 said:

I do it mainly for entertainment mixed in with a lil but of my personal preference.
I feel sorry for the lames who actually catch feelings over this sh*t.
 5 years ago '12        #70
space
space
 Agentzer0oo0 said:

Deadass thoo

This sh*t is funny how people rushing to sides tho, y'all got no patience to wait till E3

it makes the time go faster.
 5 years ago '07        #71
ILayLowFoShow 1 heat pts
space
space
$620 | Props total: 7 7
But At the end of the day......If this goes down like this...if you are a developer, would you rather have to set up your own server to validate PS4 games (which will cost money), set up something on your own with places like Gamestop, best buy, Amazon...Etc. (Which costs money) and then when you do this and your sales aren't where they should because people are boycotting your DRM...All you are doing is pushing them towards microsoft in which the validation is on their servers, the proposed trade in process is something they have created and all you have to do is sit back and it costs you nothing......If I am a developer, I am going with Microsoft...Microsoft is using the Steam Model in which publishers use the Steam DRM for their games and do all the dirty work....All microsoft has to do is implement an offline mode, which is possible, and all this is put to bed...

Last edited by ILayLowFoShow; 06-01-2013 at 08:21 PM..
 06-01-2013, 08:16 PM         #72
HDBeatz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kyrietolakers these Xbots as fu*k.
 5 years ago '12        #73
space
space
 Ra-da-god said:
as it stand what M$ is proposing isnt that far removed from what EA tried with simcity, thats what I'm saying that one game was a DISASTER my brother bought that sh*t day one and was telling bout it......

and thats just one game........M$ is trying to tether that sh*t to their entire infrastructer picture halo 5or COD being DRM and shutting down XBL now NOONE can play any of their games till that sh*t is back up.......

plus this sh*t is a slap in face to people who actually do buy most of their games new, all M$ has to do is not do this sh*t and we all good I cant believe they didnn't do their homework i remember back in feb I said they werent this stupid I guess I was wrong

and it is that bad its not just IGN, gametrailers, outside xbox, kotaku comments, this outcry is all over the net Millions of gamers are pissed
People are overreacting. If RROD didn't k!ll microsoft I doubt this would, and a majority of people that are buying the X1 will not give a fu*k about DRM when them games are shown. Microsoft know what they are doing, we are moving into the future.
 5 years ago '06        #74
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
 Austin Foyt said:
i'm not going to be playing 8 year old games so...
Thats dumb.
 5 years ago '04        #75
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
 ILayLowFoShow said:
But At the end of the day......If this goes down like this...if you are a developer, would you rather have to set up your own server to validate PS4 games (which will cost money), set up something on your own with places like Gamestop, best buy, Amazon...Etc. (Which costs money) and then when you do this and your sales aren't where they should because people are boycotting your DRM...All you are doing is pushing them towards microsoft in which the validation is on their servers, the proposed trade in process is something they have created and all you have to do is sit back and it costs you nothing......If I am a developer, I am going with Microsoft...Microsoft is using the Steam Model in which publishers use the Steam DRM for their games and do all the dirty work....All microsoft has to do is implement an offline mode, which is possible, and all this is put the bed...
true for me atleast M$ makes it where I can play my game 100% offline and i'm good I dont really care about used games I just wanna own my sh*t

all M$ has to do is present choice @ E3 and people are back in, but I'm not sure they are in touch with the people that are concerned about this sh*t

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 06-01-2013 at 08:24 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #76
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,899 | Props total: 21182 21182
 HDBeatz said:
I do it mainly for entertainment mixed in with a lil but of my personal preference.
I feel sorry for the lames who actually catch feelings over this sh*t.
Forreal tho, this sh*t is hilarious

If people really get upset over you bashing the Xbox or whoever sh*tting on the PS then

"It's only entertainment"
 5 years ago '12        #77
space
space
SONY MAKE ME SICK!!!
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #78
space
space
 JCSIII said:
Thats dumb.
how is it dumb? do you know how long 8 years is?
 06-01-2013, 08:25 PM         #79
HDBeatz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Forreal tho, this sh*t is hilarious

If people really get upset over you bashing the Xbox or whoever sh*tting on the PS then

"It's only entertainment"
Word. Some n*ggas in this bi*ch pissed the fu*k off!!
^ I could barely type that sh*t
 5 years ago '06        #80
brooklyn76 
space
space
$504 | Props total: 2 2
 d2921 said:
Aleek and krazie riding Xbox to the very end

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
45 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy