Forget the Xbox One and PS 4 — the most powerful gaming device is your PC

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
57 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
8 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
313 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #141
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
at these nerds in here snickering

I liKe how no one denied the fact I keep repeating over and over again though.

"Controllers, structured online community service, portability, a set amount of time that allows for the optimization of games on a specific machine (not constantly upgrading GPU, CPU or whatever like a PC), structured online stores for indie games and the like, addition of game enhancing devices (PS Eye, Kinect, Wii)."

"Like I said, the PC just can't stand up to a console in terms of the evolutionary gaming experience."

"Have you not witnessed the evolution of gaming? This is solely due to consoles."

"It's still fact that consoles are the face of gaming and the evolutionary platform for the way games are played."

But continue though
 5 years ago '04        #142
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
space
$10,764 | Props total: 1396 1396
 mainevent4u88 said:
Or it could be some 'overheating' issue that requires a replacement of the whole system

That would be the e74. My first xbox did that, but at least I could find a video on how to fix it. I used that obsolete 'google' search engine.

Oh oh what about that whole rockband usb fire sh*t on the 360? That was some epic laughs.
 5 years ago '07        #143
mainevent4u88 101 heat pts101
space
space
$9,255 | Props total: 4737 4737
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
at these nerds in here snickering

I liKe how no one denied the fact I keep repeating over and over again though.

"Controllers, structured online community service, portability, a set amount of time that allows for the optimization of games on a specific machine (not constantly upgrading GPU, CPU or whatever like a PC), structured online stores for indie games and the like, addition of game enhancing devices (PS Eye, Kinect, Wii)."

"Like I said, the PC just can't stand up to a console in terms of the evolutionary gaming experience."

"Have you not witnessed the evolution of gaming? This is solely due to consoles."

"It's still fact that consoles are the face of gaming and the evolutionary platform for the way games are played."

But continue though
Your hilarious and unbacked quotes are quite delightful, even though they reek of bullsh*t.

Yes, I am a nerd, and yes, I get more pus*y than you.

Turns out females actually like that sh*t. Go figure.

Last edited by mainevent4u88; 06-02-2013 at 04:31 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #144
space
space

Now this is getting ridiculous

Outlandish claims before but now this?

Anyway, still ain't denying it though. Can't deny the truth. Happen to skip over that little part every time yall post.
 5 years ago '07        #145
space
space
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:

Now this is getting ridiculous

Outlandish claims before but now this?

Anyway, still ain't denying it though. Can't deny the truth. Happen to skip over that little part every time yall post.
None of your arguments are legit. Not. A. Single. One. I've already inquired as to if you had any more material in your bullsh*t bag but I'm a.ssuming you're all out?
 5 years ago '10        #146
space
space
 mainevent4u88 said:
None of your arguments are legit. Not. A. Single. One. I've already inquired as to if you had any more material in your bullsh*t bag but I'm a.ssuming you're all out?

I like how no one denied the fact I keep repeating over and over again though.

But continue though

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #147
space
space
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:

I like how no one denied the fact I keep repeating over and over again though.

But continue though

[pic - click to view]

your arguments are fu*king hilarious man.

controllers? dude your realize you can use controllers on PC right?

structured online community? PC LIVE and XBOX live are on the same network. LOL at Playstations "community"

portability? ever heard of a laptop? how is a fu*king console portable? gtfo.

structured online store with indie games? BLATANT PC FEATURE RIP OFF

gaming accessories like Kinect? Kinect is coming to PC with the new xbox u clown. we already had webcams.

So what else do you have in your bullsh*t bag? You are reaching SOOO hard.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #148
space
space
 mainevent4u88 said:

your arguments are fu*king hilarious man.

controllers? dude your realize you can use controllers on PC right?

structured online community? PC LIVE and XBOX live are on the same network. LOL at Playstations "community"

portability? ever heard of a laptop? how is a fu*king console portable? gtfo.

structured online store with indie games? BLATANT PC FEATURE RIP OFF

gaming accessories like Kinect? Kinect is coming to PC with the new xbox u clown. we already had webcams.

So what else do you have in your bullsh*t bag? You are reaching SOOO hard.

[pic - click to view]

So bringing up some sh*t that you obviously know isn't an answer is answering now eh?

Controllers CAME from consoles.
Structured online gaming communities (Live, PSN) CAME from consoles.
Portability is an essential feature of a console. Can't take your desktop with you, no? And laptops weren't made before consoles.
Structured online stores for gaming material CAME from consoles (PS Store, Marketplace)
Game enhancing devices CAME from consoles.

All of this sh*t due to consoles has created the gaming experience today. PC is not innovative nor can it be. <---main point unless you missed it the other 20 times

Deal with it. Last post in this thread.
 5 years ago '07        #149
space
space
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
So bringing up some sh*t that you obviously know isn't an answer is answering now eh?

Portability is an essential feature of a console. Can't take your desktop with you, no? And laptops weren't made before consoles.
Structured online stores for gaming material CAME from consoles (PS Store, Marketplace)

All of this sh*t due to consoles has created the gaming experience today. PC is not innovative nor can it be. <---main point unless you missed it the other 20 times

controllers did NOT come from consoles. There where gamepads and joysticks for computers long before.

ONLINE ANYTHING did NOT EXIST ON CONSOLES UNTIL DREAMCAST.

CONSOLES ARE NOT PORTABLE.

STEAM HAS BEEN AROUND LONG BEFORE ANY OF THE NETWORKS YOU SPEAK OF.

do you have ANY more bullsh*t? I've picked apart every part of the sh*tty stream of letters and words you put together in a sad excuse for an argument. Do you have anything legitimate to say before storming out the thread?

Last edited by mainevent4u88; 06-02-2013 at 05:13 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #150
space
space
on a side note, here are a couple screenshots from a game that still gets hours put in on the weekly, The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim (PC roided out edition)

[pic - click to view]

Just created that n*gga Darryl with alternate start mod.

[pic - click to view]

About an hour in. Found some custom armor along the way.

Last edited by mainevent4u88; 06-02-2013 at 05:05 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #151
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
space
$10,764 | Props total: 1396 1396
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:

Let me guess.. the WiiU made way for tablets. And the Xbox 360 remote made way for universal remote controls everwhere. And while were at it...inb4xbox1inventeddvrs.

The Xbox live you hold so highly as you "community organization" didn't come until 2005. Steam has had everything Adbox live has since 2003. Take your dumbass out side and play in traffic.

Last edited by kulabear; 06-02-2013 at 06:37 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #152
space
space
 Willbeatz said:

Let me guess.. the WiiU made way for tablets. And the Xbox 360 remote made way for universal remote controls everwhere. And while were at it...inb4xbox1inventeddvrs.

The Xbox live you hold so highly as you "community organization" didn't come until 2005. Steam has had everything Adbox live since 2003. Take your dumbass out side and play in traffic.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #153
x Tha Arkitek x 59 heat pts59
space
space
$18,680 | Props total: 6818 6818
 LAwLB15 said:

[pic - click to view]

I bought a 360 maybe 1.5 years ago and Gears of War 3 was the first game I got. Played it and the first thing that shocked me were the terrible graphics. Not only that but the game play was horrible. There's like 3 actions: Shoot, jump over a wall and roll on the ground...seriously, this entertains you? Needless to say, I tried a couple other games and turned around and sold the console & all the games after owning it for about 3 months.
 5 years ago '08        #154
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,582 | Props total: 17257 17257
NBA Live
 5 years ago '10        #155
space
space
 mainevent4u88 said:
controllers did NOT come from consoles. There where gamepads and joysticks for computers long before.

ONLINE ANYTHING did NOT EXIST ON CONSOLES UNTIL DREAMCAST.

CONSOLES ARE NOT PORTABLE.

STEAM HAS BEEN AROUND LONG BEFORE ANY OF THE NETWORKS YOU SPEAK OF.

do you have ANY more bullsh*t? I've picked apart every part of the sh*tty stream of letters and words you put together in a sad excuse for an argument. Do you have anything legitimate to say before storming out the thread?
Once again you are missing the point. Consoles lead the way for gaming. Consoles evolved joysticks into the way controllers they are today. I like how you missed the "structured online gaming community" part. I also enjoyed how you replaced "portable" in your head wit "mobile". I would also like to see you take your PC rig and carry it around with you I also like how you act like a 2 year difference is that wide of a gap (Steam to Live). I also like how you neglected the fact that regardless of whom started, or is the origin of what, consoles were the cause of their evolution into what they are today.

I'm finally gonna bow out though.

You two arent nerds. Just dumbasses who use broken logic and fallacies to maneuver around the main topic at hand to fit your agendas.
 06-02-2013, 06:49 PM         #156
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 x Tha Arkitek x said:
I bought a 360 maybe 1.5 years ago and Gears of War 3 was the first game I got. Played it and the first thing that shocked me were the terrible graphics. Not only that but the game play was horrible. There's like 3 actions: Shoot, jump over a wall and roll on the ground...seriously, this entertains you? Needless to say, I tried a couple other games and turned around and sold the console & all the games after owning it for about 3 months.
cool story bro

I'd take gears 3 over any of those RTS/MMO PC games u nerds play
 5 years ago '04        #157
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
sm00vb0iiw0nder.....

what the fu*k were you thinking ?

sounds like a closet f*ggots name if I ever saw one.

LAwLB15 said:
cool story bro

I'd take gears 3 over any of those RTS/MMO PC games u nerds play
Idiots like you are the problem, you think all the PC games are only RTS or MMOs.

also I love how the word nerd gets thrown around so loosely in this thread nerds calling other nerds nerds its hilarious

Lawl you are one of the biggest nerds on boxden

Smoovebi*chboi or whatever has also proven to be a huge nerd through this thread.

Last edited by K1; 06-02-2013 at 07:47 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #158
space
space
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
Once again you are missing the point. Consoles lead the way for gaming. Consoles evolved joysticks into the way controllers they are today. I like how you missed the "structured online gaming community" part. I also enjoyed how you replaced "portable" in your head wit "mobile". I would also like to see you take your PC rig and carry it around with you I also like how you act like a 2 year difference is that wide of a gap (Steam to Live). I also like how you neglected the fact that regardless of whom started, or is the origin of what, consoles were the cause of their evolution into what they are today.

I'm finally gonna bow out though.

You two arent nerds. Just dumbasses who use broken logic and fallacies to maneuver around the main topic at hand to fit your agendas.
bro have you not heard of gaming laptops? who the fu*k carries consoles around?

once again with the name calling. sure shows how intelligent you are. talking about broken logic. you just dont know how to take an L.

every thing you have said in this thread has been retarded as fu*k and all you can say is the same sh*t over and over without backing any of it up when it gets instantly called out.

"consoles are the evolution of video games"

bullsh*t.

But I like that you like how I call your bullsh*t out so methodically. It's really too easy. You say that gaming communities originate on consoles, then double back and try to downplay how wrong you were by saying "2 years isnt that much time."

just acknowledge youre wrong and quit accusing others of having "broken logic" when everything they say makes perfect sense and NOTHING you say makes any at all.

Last edited by mainevent4u88; 06-02-2013 at 08:08 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #159
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
Have fun with your Call of Duty and whatnot. Just remember that Valve paved the way of FPS with a mod of Half life called Counter Strike. That is GOAT FPS and it was developed for computers.

The arguments are invalid. If you didnt grow up computer gaming or play a game that you really liked then you will never understand or appreciate the gaming. Also there are certain games where having a mouse is key and those games will be on PC's.

I love all of the systems. I have a PS3, 360 in my room. Across the room I have a dual monitor setup for my gaming PC which I use also as my media machine. I can play a game while streaming music and downloading a movie at the same time. Some people just dont see the appeal of computer gaming, thats fine. Just dont think that the only people who play computer games are nerds and dudes who cant get laid. Also dont forget that all of the games you love (aside from sports games) were originally designed for PC or there was a previous game that they piggy backed on it.

Yes there are exceptions but just realize that your console is a computer stuffed into a small custom aesthetically pleasing case. They scaled down the PSU, GPU, etc so it would all fit and run at a benchmark. Basically like tuning your car. The xbox is the Honda Civic of computers. It runs and does what it needs to, its not amazing nor does it really perform beyond what its made to do. Think if you could mod your xbox so its milliseconds faster than someone you're playing against. That might not seem like much but its enough for certain games to give you the edge. Thats what computer gaming has to offer. You can custom build your machine to do exactly what you want it to do. Some people just want to pick up the sticks and play. No problems there. But dont knock something just because you dont do it.

Oh and to answer your question about why games are made multi platform and designed for consoles is because the cost of entry is so low. Its generic parts stuffed in there and the simplest OS installed on there. Its built to last but not for performance. These new systems will be changing that. AMD is gonna sh*t with these new chips.
 5 years ago '10        #160
space
space
Once again passing over key terms and only nitpicking to find a flaw.

Purposely missing the point to fit your agenda

"Structured online gaming community" is a term btw

But ok bruh yall got it.

The only reason why I'm going back an forth with yall is cuz I ain't have sh*t to do today. Still haven't said anything to prove that consoles aren't the face of gaming and that they are the platform for evolutionary gaming

So keep talking in circles

Evolutionary is also a term yall dont seem to understand very well

I can admit that I may be off withsome fine details but the point still stands

Last edited by SwooshWonder; 06-02-2013 at 08:16 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
118 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
119 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
76 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
38 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy