Forget the Xbox One and PS 4 the most powerful gaming device is your PC

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
84 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
142 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #121
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
space
$10,758 | Props total: 1384 1384
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:

Yeah I'm done responding to you fam.

Have you not witnessed the evolution of gaming? This is solely due to consoles.

Come back with a chart of how PC gaming evolved

I'll wait. Lack of common sense motherfu*kers in this bi*ch

Well for 1, every engine is founded on pc for pc. Unreal engine is probably the most popular and where has it evolved? PC. Only then are they downgraded to be able to run on said consoles. Where do all benchmarks and tech demos run? Why aren't they shown running on consoles? Why are 99% of footage shown at e3 shown on PC? Still waiting on that PhysX on next gen announcement. But it's never going to come.

At the end of the day you say a pc is still a pc. I can and do more on my pc than a console will ever do. At least we have backwards compatibility with pretty much everything released.

I still stand by you have no merit behind your biased reasonings.

Last edited by kulabear; 06-02-2013 at 01:25 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #122
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,033 | Props total: 17222 17222
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
I don't remember anyone addressing you until now n*gga

It's simply a matter over what's the better quality experience for gaming. Do you take better graphics and mods or slightly worse graphics, limited mods but an overall engaging and progressive user experience?

It's obviously a no brainer for anyone who truly cares about games but n*ggas hardheaded
I take having the ability to play as many games as I want be it console or PC. You n*ggas think it has to be either or for some odd reason..it doesn't. Enjoy videogames, thats it, ENJOY VIDEOGAMES

I know thats hard for some of you to do

And asking people sh*t like "better quality experience" is so stupid....its an opinion....A PC Gamer could say "Well the ability to customized any game im playing and have that software evolve and change without the limits console game developers put in place makes it a better experience"...Cause PC Games DO get better with age...their have been PC Games that receive texture packs and upgrades that the consoles never could receive....see Crysis 2 for that matter

its all up to opinion....but anyone whose a gamer should just want to play as many games as possible and have a good time. Stop trying to draw a line in the sand when its really just a waste of your time
 5 years ago '07        #123
mainevent4u88 101 heat pts101
space
space
$9,249 | Props total: 4731 4731
 Willbeatz said:
Well for 1, every engine is founded on pc for pc. Unreal engine is probably the most popular and where has it evolved? PC. Only then are they downgraded to be able to run on said consoles. Where do all benchmarks and tech demos run? Why aren't they shown running on consoles? Still waiting on that PhysX on next gen announcement. But it's never going to come.

At the end of the day you say a pc is still a pc. I can and do more on my pc a console will ever do. At least we have backwards compatibility with pretty much everything released.

I still stand by you have no merit behind your biased reasonings.
NO ONE HAS EVEN BROUGHT UP EMULATORS YET.

I have every N64 game ever made on my fu*king dropbox ready to play anywhere I please.

I have a great collection of PS2 games that I play every now and then.

I EVEN have a couple of Dreamcast games on deck. (ShenMue, ShenMue II)

on top of this, my modern game collection is pretty ridiculous. All on my 2TB hard drive.

No need to keep up with discs.
 5 years ago '12        #124
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,033 | Props total: 17222 17222
 mainevent4u88 said:

I have every N64 game ever made on my fu*king dropbox ready to play anywhere I please.

on top of this, my modern game collection is pretty ridiculous. All on my 2TB hard drive.

Preach my n*gga preach

Never understood these n*ggas who purposely limit their experiences for no reason at all
 5 years ago '04        #125
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
space
 mainevent4u88 said:

No one needs to is why. I'm still waiting for my answer, but it won't come.
 5 years ago '10        #126
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298

[pic - click to view]

\

Btw modding a game isn't gaming. It's game development.

Have fun with them texture packs though. It's still fact that consoles are the face of gaming and the evolutionary platform for the way games are played.

All I'm tryna say. Try to deny it if you want though

Last edited by SwooshWonder; 06-02-2013 at 03:21 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #127
mistadontplay 
space
space
$2,779 | Props total: 1 1
who cares? everyone knows this. only steam nerds still use PCs for gaming. PC gaming has been unpopular for so long know it's crazy. to each his own tho. my PC is amazing and I use it for video editing, it can be used for gaming but nah i'd rather use my PS3 for gaming they got all those stupid games anyway like warcraft
 5 years ago '05        #128
mistadontplay 
space
space
$2,779 | Props total: 1 1
 mainevent4u88 said:
lol this guy claims that getting to "sit on his couch drinking mountain dew talking to his console" is the end game advantage over the countless advantages of PC gaming that have been pointed out in this thread.

Just so you know, that speaking to your hardware sh*t started on PC. As a matter of fact, Microsoft is releasing the next version of Kinect for PC.

This sh*t is really too funny to me. These console-stans reach so fu*king far to try to make their sh*t seem better.

and for the record, dont you fu*king dare use the words "gaming" and "evolution" in the same sentence without paying your respects to the ORIGIN of video games as a whole. you just make yourself sound even more ignorant.
PC Stan right here Ahhh man ya'll just don't get it. PC gaming doesnt evolve the hardware does. PC gaming truly is some cold sh*t. If you like it better that's cool 2. PC does have better graphics I can't eve lie, but no one fu*kin with that sh*t no more. Gaming didnt start with PCs either so dont go there with that cuz its not true. At one point they had better games than the systems out then until newer systems came out and just really put PC gaming in the closet. It's just a real limited audience these days and its like they clinging on to dear life to keep it up. PC gaming won't go anywhere just the popularity will decrease slowly each year.
 5 years ago '07        #129
space
space
 mistadontplay said:
PC Stan right here Ahhh man ya'll just don't get it. PC gaming doesnt evolve the hardware does. PC gaming truly is some cold sh*t. If you like it better that's cool 2. PC does have better graphics I can't eve lie, but no one fu*kin with that sh*t no more. Gaming didnt start with PCs either so dont go there with that cuz its not true. At one point they had better games than the systems out then until newer systems came out and just really put PC gaming in the closet. It's just a real limited audience these days and its like they clinging on to dear life to keep it up. PC gaming won't go anywhere just the popularity will decrease slowly each year.
How do you figure video games didnt start with computers? Thats the dumbest sh*t I've read this whole thread. LOL at "clinging to life", you obviously have no idea about the gaming industry. You claim the popularity is decreasing when the consoles are trying to be more like PC's.
 5 years ago '10        #130
space
space
 mainevent4u88 said:
How do you figure video games didnt start with computers? Thats the dumbest sh*t I've read this whole thread. LOL at "clinging to life", you obviously have no idea about the gaming industry. You claim the popularity is decreasing when the consoles are trying to be more like PC's.
There's a difference between trying to be like something and using different components of different things to create something NEW (a console).

PC nerds on the PC all day with access to Google and still dumb as sh*t
 5 years ago '07        #131
space
space
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
There's a difference between trying to be like something and using different components of different things to create something NEW (a console).

PC nerds on the PC all day with access to Google and still dumb as sh*t
except nothing new is being created, and the components are derived from PC hardware. SO....

TRYING TO BE LIKE:

a)"installing" games on a HD (even though u still need the disk)
b)using cloud storage
c)download games via online market

This is a debate that console-stans will not win. PC offers WAY more features than a console. NO way around it.

YOUR NEXT CONSOLE WILL BE A PC WITH STRIPPED FEATURES.

Last edited by mainevent4u88; 06-02-2013 at 03:52 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #132
space
space
 mainevent4u88 said:
TRYING TO BE LIKE:

a)"installing" games on a HD (even though u still need the disk)
b)using cloud storage
c)download games via online market

This is a debate that console-stans will not win. PC offers WAY more features than a console. NO way around it.

YOUR NEXT CONSOLE WILL BE A PC WITH STRIPPED FEATURES.
It's a natural path being the world is becoming more digitized and a PC happens to be where the Internet is

But as far as the gaming experience goes and potential for progression, the PC can't do that. I don't understand how yall not getting that simple fact.

Controllers, structured online community service, portability, a set amount of time that allows for the optimization of games on a specific machine (not constantly upgrading GPU, CPU or whatever like a PC), structured online stores for indie games and the like, ability to add game enhancing devices (PS Eye, Kinect, Wii). Consoles have all done this for gaming and will continue to do even more.

Like I said, the PC just can't stand up to a console in terms of the evolutionary gaming experience.
 5 years ago '07        #133
space
space
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
It's a natural path being the world is becoming more digitized and a PC happens to be where the Internet is

But as far as the gaming experience goes and potential for progression, the PC can't do that. I don't understand how yall not getting that simple fact.

Controllers, structured online community service, portability, a set amount of time that allows for the optimization of games on a specific machine (not constantly upgrading GPU, CPU or whatever like a PC), structured online stores for indie games and the like, ability to add game enhancing devices (PS Eye, Kinect, Wii). Consoles have all done this for gaming and will continue to do even more.

Like I said, the PC just can't stand up to a console in terms of the evolutionary gaming experience.
your arguments are fu*king hilarious man.

controllers? dude your realize you can use controllers on PC right?

structured online community? PC LIVE and XBOX live are on the same network. LOL at Playstations "community"

portability? ever heard of a laptop? how is a fu*king console portable? gtfo.

structured online store with indie games? BLATANT PC FEATURE RIP OFF

gaming accessories like Kinect? Kinect is coming to PC with the new xbox u clown. we already had webcams.

So what else do you have in your bullsh*t bag? You are reaching SOOO hard.
 5 years ago '10        #134
space
space
 mainevent4u88 said:

structured online community? PC LIVE and XBOX live are on the same network. LOL at Playstations "community"

gaming accessories like Kinect? Kinect is coming to PC with the new xbox u clown. we already had webcams.

So PC had all of that first huh? PC led the way to where gaming is now huh? It still innovates huh?

Tryna be civil with you but you're just a retarded motherfu*ker. Simple as that. Good day to you.
 5 years ago '07        #135
space
space
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:

So PC had all of that first huh? PC led the way to where gaming is now huh? It still innovates huh?

Tryna be civil with you but you're just a retarded motherfu*ker. Simple as that. Good day to you.
well, considering online gaming was PC ONLY until later consoles, Yes. I do think PC had all that sh*t first.

lol. this guy can never back is arguments. just name calls and quits the debate.

0/10

Last edited by mainevent4u88; 06-02-2013 at 04:06 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #136
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
space
 mainevent4u88 said:

Just wait bro. Next he's going to justify paying for adbox live.
 5 years ago '07        #137
space
space
 Willbeatz said:
Just wait bro. Next he's going to justify paying for adbox live.
Or justify why he cant play his game cause his cat scratched the disk.
 5 years ago '04        #138
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
what do you expect from a dude named sm00vb0iiw0nder.

the misconception of PC gaming being on a computer chair playing with a keyboard in mouse is hilarious.

more like playing high quality multi platform titles at next gen quality graphics on my tv while sitting on my couch or bed and with one click of a button on my xbox controller I have access to hundreds of titles without physically switching the game. I can buy games like Need For Speed Most Wanted for $15 on a daily sale and run them at next gen quality graphics, meanwhile if I want to go buy NFS Most Wanted for console I have to pay 40-60 bucks depending on where I buy it and to get the better price I have to go take my a.ss to the store or order it online and wait for it in the mail. I pay that and wait or take time out of my day to go get it just to realize I am playing a game on 8 year old hardware that cant give me the full experience the developers intend you to have when designing the game.sh*t with a PC go to amazon or steam or any other size buy a game get a product key within a minute and then just download it.

My pc plays current gen, it will play next gen and it will play next gen at a higher quality experience then the consoles will.

For the money you'd get if you sell your current gen system say you got a Xbox ($200) and the price of what you will pay for a launch console $400 or 500 bucks you could have a computer that will run both current and next gen games, oh yeah and its backwards compatible.

Last edited by K1; 06-02-2013 at 04:24 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #139
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
space
 mainevent4u88 said:
Or justify why he cant play his game cause his cat scratched the disk.
You sure you don't mean his disc drive?

5 years ago '07        #140
space
space
 Willbeatz said:
You sure you don't mean his disc drive?

Or it could be some 'overheating' issue that requires a replacement of the whole system

Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
152 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy