Forget the Xbox One and PS 4 — the most powerful gaming device is your PC

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
152 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #101
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 8297 8297
 mainevent4u88 said:
Besides mods? Are you fu*king serious right now?

1)Player Hosted Dedicated Servers
2)Adjustable graphics settings
3)Tweakable Hardware
4)Upgradable over time
5) fu*kING TORRENTS.
1. That's nice.
2. Cool?

Fact of the matter s, you're spending 700+ on a "PC rig" as you call it for no reason. At the end of the day it's still a PC and the only thing you're really changing is the graphics card, motherboard, processor. But for what? A PC stays a PC and THAT'S my point.

That 700+ and additional payments for upgrades are for what exactly? Devs aren't making games catered to the PC nor will all of them upgrades you're making be used to their full potential by devs because as I said, the PC isn't the main market.

Exclusive games for PC aren't anything to brag about so lets stop that there. Multiplat games, like I said, are just multiplat games with better graphics basically. And on top of that since you guys like to talk about mods so much, the majority of console gamers don't want that. It ruins the closed nature of gaming and not only that but devs will also lose a large chunk of money from DLC.

PC community for multiplats is relatively small so devs don't have a problem with mods for the PC nor can they really stop it.

Consoles allow flexibility for the user experience in ways that a PC cannot and will never be able to do. That's why consoles are better. You can make a PC-like console but not a console-like PC.

But anyway, enjoy your better graphics and essentially useless costly upgrades

Last edited by SwooshWonder; 06-02-2013 at 11:47 AM..
 06-02-2013, 11:54 AM         #102
LudeyLu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #103
mainevent4u88 101 heat pts101
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 4717 4717
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
1. That's nice.
2. Cool?

Fact of the matter s, you're spending 700+ on a "PC rig" as you call it for no reason. At the end of the day it's still a PC and the only thing you're really changing is the graphics card, motherboard, processor. But for what? A PC stays a PC and THAT'S my point.

That 700+ and additional payments for upgrades are for what exactly? Devs aren't making games catered to the PC nor will all of them upgrades you're making be used to their full potential by devs because as I said, the PC isn't the main market.

Exclusive games for PC aren't anything to brag about so lets stop that there. Multiplat games, like I said, are just multiplat games with better graphics basically. And on top of that since you guys like to talk about mods so much, the majority of console gamers don't want that. It ruins the closed nature of gaming and not only that but devs will also lose a large chunk of money from DLC.

PC community for multiplats is relatively small so devs don't have a problem with mods for the PC nor can they really stop it.

Consoles allow flexibility for the user experience in ways that a PC cannot and will never be able to do. That's why consoles are better. You can make a PC-like console but not a console-like PC.

But anyway, enjoy your better graphics and essentially useless costly upgrades
Spending money for no reason? I think I just gave you a few in the post you just quoted me on.
Also, saying upgrades are useless is just plain ignorant.

The arguments that these console-stans come up with are fu*king hilarious to me. Its like a kid trying to defend his fake off brand Jordans and bragging cause he spent less money.

Last edited by mainevent4u88; 06-02-2013 at 12:24 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #104
space
space
 mainevent4u88 said:
Spending money for no reason? I think I just gave you a few in the post you just quoted me on.
Also, saying upgrades are useless is just plain ignorant.

The arguments that these console-stans come up with are fu*king hilarious to me. It like a kid trying to defend his fake off brand Jordans and bragging cause he spent less money.

fu*k you upgrading the speed of your RAM for if the games you play will never utilize it?

Bragging rights for just better graphics? For mods that the majority of the console community don't care for?

The fact that PC lost lies plainly in the fact that devs don't care about it

Evolving user experiences on consoles >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> PC and it ain't even close bruh

Better graphics won't change that
 5 years ago '07        #105
space
space
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:

fu*k you upgrading the speed of your RAM for if the games you play will never utilize it?

Bragging rights for just better graphics? For mods that the majority of the console community don't care for?

The fact that PC lost lies plainly in the fact that devs don't care about it

Evolving user experiences on consoles >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> PC and it ain't even close bruh

Better graphics won't change that
Bro, you can try your hardest to downplay it by saying stupid sh*t like "Mods majority of the community dont care for" but at the end of the day, it doesnt change the fact that those mods create infinite replay value on games that are currently collecting dust in game cases on people shelves.

PC is the origin of gaming, and is still thriving today. It has not lost and never will.
 5 years ago '04        #106
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
space
$10,755 | Props total: 1383 1383
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
Yall not getting the point lol PC nerds.

Lol if you want a true gaming experience as in exclusives, aesthetic quality, entertainment apps, pristine social interaction between gamers etc just get a console.
Do elaborate more on this. I'm dying to hear how you can justify saying this and not the illusion of grandeur you hold so dear.
 5 years ago '07        #107
space
space
 Willbeatz said:
Do elaborate more on this. I'm dying to hear how you can justify saying this and not the illusion of grandeur you hold so dear.
Console-stans cant afford proper gaming hardware so they say all kinds of crazy sh*t to make themselves feel better.
 5 years ago '12        #108
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$20,973 | Props total: 17026 17026
I game on consoles and PCs.

All multiplats that are also ported to PC normally run better, have higher resolutions and some devs are now starting to really go in....See max Payne 3, Sleeping Dogs, and such with their Higher Res Texture packs turned on

Going to continue being that way...the architecture for the future consoles will be closer to PC than ever before. We'll see more ports happen...sh*t we saw way more ports happening over the past 3 years. About 90% of multiplats that came out on consoles also came out on PC and ran better on PC
 5 years ago '10        #109
space
space
 Willbeatz said:
For both of you, please do a Google search and come back and tell me what the differences between a console and PC are.

And you have your answer.

On another note, real devs don't want to create PC games. Believe that. They spend time creating plot, characters, environments and dialogue like an actual movie. They don't want that story and experience to be embellished as they want their dream to become reality. Only if the mods they PERSONALLY make available enhance their visions will a true dev actually want them. But I'm sleep though.

PC's will never be the face of gaming based on the fact that they are PC's. This is a fact I've repeated plenty of times. Sorry

Only consoles allow for evolution and progression of gaming.
 5 years ago '04        #110
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
space
 mainevent4u88 said:
Console-stans cant afford proper gaming hardware so they say all kinds of crazy sh*t to make themselves feel better.
Nah ain't even that. I'm curious about these so called "entertainment apps, perfect social interaction" etv
.. Probably ain't anything more then 'Xbox order pizza. '
 5 years ago '04        #111
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
space
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
For both of you, please do a Google search and come back and tell me what the differences between a console and PC are.

And you have your answer.

On another note, real devs don't want to create PC games. Believe that. They spend time creating plot, characters, environments and dialogue like an actual movie. They don't want that story and experience to be embellished as they want their dream to become reality. Only if the mods they PERSONALLY make available enhance their visions will a true dev actually want them. But I'm sleep though.

PC's will never be the face of gaming based on the fact that they are PC's. This is a fact I've repeated plenty of times. Sorry

Only consoles allow for evolution and progression of gaming.
Nice so you entirely avoid my question like a true stan.
 5 years ago '04        #112
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,594 | Props total: 1013 1013
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
This is true. PC is more of a niche market and no matter many games the PC gets that are on consoles next gen this won't change. That doesn't make it any less the best way to play.
 5 years ago '05        #113
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,372 | Props total: 8051 8051
 mainevent4u88 said:
u act like building a pc costs 10 grand
 5 years ago '10        #114
space
space
 Willbeatz said:
Nice so you entirely avoid my question like a true stan.
A true gaming experience?

Look up the definition of consoles and PC's like I said. Consoles were created for a reason. PC's are too static in their structure; gaming is not.

Question answered.

PC's are static in nature. You can change the motherboard and graphics card all you want but it is still a PC. They only enhance what is already there.

Consoles in nature are progressive and mean to be built upon. Sure PC's have better graphics, and better resolution and mods but that's not the gaming experience anymore, never was.

The experience has evolved and soon the PC won't be as attractive an option to you for gaming.

Case in point.
 5 years ago '12        #115
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$20,973 | Props total: 17026 17026
Whats hilarious to me is when I see my fellow PC gaming brethren, or my console gaming brethren arguing.

Its more games, I like gaming, who gives a fu*k what it happens on...I'm in this to play games and enjoy as MANY games as possible.

And I never understood why PC Gamers waste time talking to Pro Console Gamers or Why Pro Console gamers waste time talking to Pro PC n*ggas

Whats next you gonna ask a n*gga who never shot a jumpshot in his life about basketball? We gone ask a kid whose never drove a car aboout driving? Or are you gonna ask a bi*ch who has never baked a thing in her life to make you a cake today?

Who gives a flying fu*k, shut the fu*k up and play what you play
 5 years ago '04        #116
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
space
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
A true gaming experience?

Look up the definition of consoles and PC's like I said. Consoles were created for a reason. PC's are too static in their structure; gaming is not.

Question answered.

PC's are static in nature. You can change the motherboard and graphics card all you want but it is still a PC. They only enhance what is already there.

Consoles in nature are progressive and mean to be built upon. Sure PC's have better graphics, and better resolution and mods but that's not the gaming experience anymore, never was.

The experience has evolved and soon the PC won't be as attractive an option to you for gaming.

Case in point.
You still didn't answer sh*t. True gaming experience? Get the fu*k out of here. How the fu*k does sitting on your a.ss playing Call of Duty = true gaming experience? How did they evolve? Kinetc? PSeye? 99% of people here hate kinetc, and the only person who has a PSeye is jizzstan. The only thing that evolved was turning next gen consoles into closed box pcs. Your point is null and has no meaning. I'm still waiting for a real answer.
 5 years ago '10        #117
space
space
 ALLEEK said:
Whats hilarious to me is when I see my fellow PC gaming brethren, or my console gaming brethren arguing.

Its more games, I like gaming, who gives a fu*k what it happens on...I'm in this to play games and enjoy as MANY games as possible.

And I never understood why PC Gamers waste time talking to Pro Console Gamers or Why Pro Console gamers waste time talking to Pro PC n*ggas

Whats next you gonna ask a n*gga who never shot a jumpshot in his life about basketball? We gone ask a kid whose never drove a car aboout driving? Or are you gonna ask a bi*ch who has never baked a thing in her life to make you a cake today?

Who gives a flying fu*k, shut the fu*k up and play what you play
I don't remember anyone addressing you until now n*gga

It's simply a matter over what's the better quality experience for gaming. Do you take better graphics and mods or slightly worse graphics, limited mods but an overall engaging and progressive user experience?

It's obviously a no brainer for anyone who truly cares about games but n*ggas hardheaded
 5 years ago '10        #118
space
space
 Willbeatz said:
You still didn't answer sh*t. True gaming experience? Get the fu*k out of here. How the fu*k does sitting on your a.ss playing Call of Duty = true gaming experience? How did they evolve? Kinetc? PSeye? 99% of people here hate kinetc, and the only person who has a PSeye is jizzstan. The only thing that evolved was turning next gen consoles into closed box pcs. Your point is null and has no meaning. I'm still waiting for a real answer.

Yeah I'm done responding to you fam.

Have you not witnessed the evolution of gaming? This is solely due to consoles.

Come back with a chart of how PC gaming evolved

I'll wait. Lack of common sense motherfu*kers in this bi*ch
 5 years ago '07        #119
space
space
 TattooedMPsz said:
u act like building a pc costs 10 grand
nah, but console-stans do.
 5 years ago '07        #120
space
space
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:

Yeah I'm done responding to you fam.

Have you not witnessed the evolution of gaming? This is solely due to consoles.

Come back with a chart of how PC gaming evolved

I'll wait. Lack of common sense motherfu*kers in this bi*ch
lol this guy claims that getting to "sit on his couch drinking mountain dew talking to his console" is the end game advantage over the countless advantages of PC gaming that have been pointed out in this thread.

Just so you know, that speaking to your hardware sh*t started on PC. As a matter of fact, Microsoft is releasing the next version of Kinect for PC.

This sh*t is really too funny to me. These console-stans reach so fu*king far to try to make their sh*t seem better.

and for the record, dont you fu*king dare use the words "gaming" and "evolution" in the same sentence without paying your respects to the ORIGIN of video games as a whole. you just make yourself sound even more ignorant.

Last edited by mainevent4u88; 06-02-2013 at 01:18 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
33 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
286 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
148 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
46 comments
24 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
54 comments
19 hours ago