Forget the Xbox One and PS 4 — the most powerful gaming device is your PC

most viewed right now
 65
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
176 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #81
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
 K1Entertainment said:
This dude is over here talking about "flawed logic" and writes sh*t like this wow...

Do you understand what what the fu*k you even wrote, fu*k boxden is full of retards I swear.
If yall reading comprehension was above average when reading my first post I wouldn't have to reiterate my points.

End of the day PC isn't better than a console. The main reason is that a PC is a PC and a console is a console. If you don't understand the implications of that then I don't know what to say to you nerds

Devs prefer creating games for consoles. Ask one. The above reason is the answer.

I need every PC nerd to read this and then go cry in a corner

1. Multiplat games aren't made by devs for high end PC'S, they are made for consoles.
2. If a multi game was made for a high end PC, that exact same game wouldn't be able to port to a console.
3. As a result of PC's not being the main market, the above does not happen.
4. Because that does not happen, all the PC has on the console version is eyecandy.
5. Since PC's aren't the main market for multiplat games, you have all that "high end" power that you brag about so much go to waste.
6. PC lost


Last edited by SwooshWonder; 06-02-2013 at 08:02 AM..
 06-02-2013, 08:13 AM         #82
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
PC's will forever remain the choice for the master race.
 5 years ago '04        #83
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$7,121 | Props total: 229 229

[pic - click to view]

only geeks and nerds play on PC
 5 years ago '07        #84
mainevent4u88 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$9,252 | Props total: 4736 4736
This is an argument console-stans cannot win, therefore they result to name calling and "Didnt Read GIFS."






[pic - click to view]



Last edited by mainevent4u88; 06-02-2013 at 09:04 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #85
mainevent4u88 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$9,252 | Props total: 4736 4736
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
Besides mods. I thought that was self explanatory.

And it doesn't matter where gaming originated. The market doesn't revolve around the PC. Sorry to burst your bubble fam

If you have comprehension skills you would have read that
1. Multiplat games aren't made by devs for high end PC'S, they are made for consoles.
2. If a multi game was made for a high end PC, that exact same game wouldn't be able to port to a console.
3. As a result of PC's not being the main market, the above does not happen.
4. Because that does not happen, all the PC has on the console version is eyecandy.
5. Since PC's aren't the main market for multiplat games, you have all that "high end" power that you brag about so much go to waste.
6. PC lost



Begone
Besides mods? Are you fu*king serious right now?

1)Player Hosted Dedicated Servers
2)Adjustable graphics settings
3)Tweakable Hardware
4)Upgradable over time

oh and


5) fu*kING TORRENTS.

and as for your little list:

1. False
2. False
3. False
4. Extra False
5. False
6. Always False.

and since we are copying and pasting our arguments, I'll suggest you have a look at this infographic:




Last edited by mainevent4u88; 06-02-2013 at 09:05 AM..
 06-02-2013, 09:16 AM         #86
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
If yall reading comprehension was above average when reading my first post I wouldn't have to reiterate my points.

End of the day PC isn't better than a console. The main reason is that a PC is a PC and a console is a console. If you don't understand the implications of that then I don't know what to say to you nerds

Devs prefer creating games for consoles. Ask one. The above reason is the answer.

I need every PC nerd to read this and then go cry in a corner

1. Multiplat games aren't made by devs for high end PC'S, they are made for consoles.
2. If a multi game was made for a high end PC, that exact same game wouldn't be able to port to a console.
3. As a result of PC's not being the main market, the above does not happen.
4. Because that does not happen, all the PC has on the console version is eyecandy.
5. Since PC's aren't the main market for multiplat games, you have all that "high end" power that you brag about so much go to waste.
6. PC lost
You know nothing about PC gaming obviously. As for this next gen, both systems are based on PC architecture which means that more games will make it to the PC and all those games will not be cheap ports. Devs will use the PC as the lead platform for multiplat games released on the PC. It makes the most sense financially and intellectually to make the game for the PC and downgrade the graphics/fps for the console versions.

It seems to me that most people on here that do not like PC gaming cannot afford it. Just because you are broke, it does not mean that consoles are better. I grew up gaming on both PCs and consoles. I have owned just about every console throughout my life. This current gen I owned all three consoles and have an excellent gaming rig. I will most likely buy a PS4 for the exclusive games only and maybe an Xbox One depending on those exclusives.

I always play multiplat games on the PC. Even this gen, most of the games still looked better on PC. There is nothing better than getting true 1080p graphics with maxed AA, maxed AF and 60fps. It really bothered me having to play some of the console exclusives without AA. Seeing a bunch of jagged edges. Even worse than that was the 30fps in most games or sometimes even lower. Add to that sub 720p graphics for most games.

It makes zero sense to play a game on a platform with inferior graphics when you can play it with much better graphics on the PC. A lot of multiplat games even support the Xbox controller natively, which is what I use as long as the game is not played better using mouse and keyboard.

If you cannot afford a PC gaming rig then fine, but to act like people who game on a PC aren't getting a better experience is ridiculous.
 5 years ago '07        #87
mainevent4u88 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$9,252 | Props total: 4736 4736
 xeduran said:
You know nothing about PC gaming obviously. As for this next gen, both systems are based on PC architecture which means that more games will make it to the PC and all those games will not be cheap ports. Devs will use the PC as the lead platform for multiplat games released on the PC. It makes the most sense financially and intellectually to make the game for the PC and downgrade the graphics/fps for the console versions.

It seems to me that most people on here that do not like PC gaming cannot afford it. Just because you are broke, it does not mean that consoles are better. I grew up gaming on both PCs and consoles. I have owned just about every console throughout my life. This current gen I owned all three consoles and have an excellent gaming rig. I will most likely buy a PS4 for the exclusive games only and maybe an Xbox One depending on those exclusives.

I always play multiplat games on the PC. Even this gen, most of the games still looked better on PC. There is nothing better than getting true 1080p graphics with maxed AA, maxed AF and 60fps. It really bothered me having to play some of the console exclusives without AA. Seeing a bunch of jagged edges. Even worse than that was the 30fps in most games or sometimes even lower. Add to that sub 720p graphics for most games.

It makes zero sense to play a game on a platform with inferior graphics when you can play it with much better graphics on the PC. A lot of multiplat games even support the Xbox controller natively, which is what I use as long as the game is not played better using mouse and keyboard.

If you cannot afford a PC gaming rig then fine, but to act like people who game on a PC aren't getting a better experience is ridiculous.
This. Console gamers pretending to be superior are like people that drive bikes with training wheels and say that motorcycles are sh*tty cause they are more expensive.
 5 years ago '05        #88
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
avatar space
space
$22,889 | Props total: 5126 5126
 Sam Rothstein said:
Yeah, but the average person has a computer that doesn't have the specs to run games in their highest setting. And if they did upgrade their computer the gaming specs would only keep getting higher and higher. Then a lot of people just don't have the patients for computer configurations.
Where u been man? Devs stopped doing massive graphical leaps like 2005.

Graphic cards are so powerful now if you buy the latest and greatest it can last you 4 years playing most games on max without the special effects and bloat.

Realistically the system specs for most games are so fu*king low now. The days of needing the top of the line athlon and geforce GPU are over. You can run most of the games on steam with a mid grade comp and enjoy it.

Pc gaming isnt like oh shiit i bought a new game my gpu is one year old i cant run it now gotta drop 300 bucks. NO MAN. Tweak it to run, drop the AA, lower the detail a tad.

We really gonna make it seem impossible to get over 40fps in most games today? My fu*king sh*tty macbook on windows can run shiit like warcraft at high fps bro im sure a 800 dollar pc will blow shiit up for a good two to three years before you are like crap i cant lower anything and get 40 fps.
 5 years ago '04        #89
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 1572 1572
I've been considering a gaming PC tough for the last couple weeks with all this BS going on with the ps4 and Xbox one but I'm being real I'm not sure I'm ready to completely walk away from console gaming and I cant afford to do both like that, at the start of last gen (ps2,xbox) I still lived at home with the folks I owned all three consoles and a gaming rig I'll admit Jedi outcast 2 and Doom 3 were much prettier on my PC but a n*gga ain't got it like that now its either or and I really feel like console have better exclusives and a better social atmosphere

no knock to pc gaming though........well besides mouse and key board
 5 years ago '10        #90
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
avatar space
space
$30,734 | Props total: 19634 19634

[pic - click to view]

 PC gaming is highly overrated.

Those $300-$700 rigs you built (no homie discounts) will choke on next gen games and these threads won't be seen for another 5 years.
 5 years ago '09        #91
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
Flawed logic once again.

Doesn't remove from the fact that not only is a PC with "high end specs for gaming" not really important because games aren't made for it but at the end of the day, a PC is just that. No flexibility.

Which is why consoles will ALWAYS reign supreme. Done with yall nerds


dude.........
 06-02-2013, 10:12 AM         #92
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
like I said b4

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]


and the list goes on....

until I can start playing games like these on PC, I will take PC gaming more serious
im not trying to knock PC yall n*ggaz dont kno how bad I really want to get into PC gaming
I would luv to be able to download all the free games I want from torrentz n shyt
and not have to worry about BC, but theres something about PC gaming that turns me off
and ive said plenty of times I dont care about graphics or fps like most of yall do
all of my games look & run great on my consoles
 5 years ago '04        #93
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 Sam Rothstein said:
Yeah, but the average person has a computer that doesn't have the specs to run games in their highest setting. And if they did upgrade their computer the gaming specs would only keep getting higher and higher. Then a lot of people just don't have the patients for computer configurations.
If you get a good card and good RAM you'll be set for awhile. At the end of the day, console gamers are going to believe what they want to believe. That it costs thousands of dollars to have a gaming PC that runs everything. I have no issues with consoles, I've played them my whole life, but if you actually play something on a quality PC and not just talk sh*t (no you specifically), you'll be hard pressed to play the same game on a console.
 5 years ago '04        #94
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 LAwLB15 said:
like I said b4

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]


and the list goes on....

until I can start playing games like these on PC, I will take PC gaming more serious
im not trying to knock PC yall n*ggaz dont kno how bad I really want to get into PC gaming
I would luv to be able to download all the free games I want from torrentz n shyt
and not have to worry about BC, but theres something about PC gaming that turns me off
and ive said plenty of times I dont care about graphics or fps like most of yall do
all of my games look & run great on my consoles
Point taken, but this argument is getting out of control. Why can't you just do both? Why does everything have to be this vs that? I guess it would turn me off if I had to play on a monitor, but on my 50" LED? I love it. Think of the money you would save on multiplat games alone.
 06-02-2013, 10:26 AM         #95
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KURUPTION!!! said:
Point taken, but this argument is getting out of control. Why can't you just do both? Why does everything have to be this vs that? I guess it would turn me off if I had to play on a monitor, but on my 50" LED? I love it. Think of the money you would save on multiplat games alone.
Read the thread title

just like most PC gamers, theyre telling us to forget our consoles and game only on PC.
im just giving reasons why I couldnt ever choose pc gaming over consoles

and I never said anything about playing on a monitor, dont kno where u got that from

also..u can still save money on multiplats for consoles if u get them modded
 06-02-2013, 10:29 AM         #96
BayArea51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

mod community.

[pic - click to view]


 5 years ago '04        #97
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 1572 1572
 KURUPTION!!! said:
Point taken, but this argument is getting out of control. Why can't you just do both? Why does everything have to be this vs that? I guess it would turn me off if I had to play on a monitor, but on my 50" LED? I love it. Think of the money you would save on multiplat games alone.
because sh*t is expensive especially if you own more than one console you throw a $400-$1000 gaming rig on top of that and you're crossing most cats out.....

my wife wouldn't even let me have all that sh*t i can sell her on consoles because she gsmes too but a personal gaming computer? shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid! lol
 5 years ago '04        #98
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 LAwLB15 said:
Read the thread title

just like most PC gamers, theyre telling us to forget our consoles and game only on PC.
im just giving reasons why I couldnt ever choose pc gaming over consoles

and I never said anything about playing on a monitor, dont kno where u got that from

also..u can still save money on multiplats for consoles if u get them modded
I read the thread title, I was just asking a general question. As far as the monitor again, just asking because you didn't really give a reason as to why you can't get into PC gaming, just that you can't. Personally sitting at a desk was my big issue. As far as modding a console, this gen is over and you just got your 360 modded. Who's to say you can even mod the next gen systems? Even if it takes a year to have the new systems modded to play pirated copies you still would have saved a grip playing those games on PC unless you just don't buy that many games.
 5 years ago '04        #99
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 Ra-da-god said:
because sh*t is expensive especially if you own more than one console you throw a $400-$1000 gaming rig on top of that and you're crossing most cats out.....

my wife wouldn't even let me have all that sh*t i can sell her on consoles because she gsmes too but a personal gaming computer? shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid! lol
There's a lot of people that have both consoles. I bought a 360 at launch and a PS3 at launch and so did a lot of other BX members because I was on BX back then. $600. I see your point though. I'm not knocking console gaming, I'm just saying both can be reasonably done. Now if your wife doesn't let you spend your own money that's another story. Life priorities>Gaming. One of the big reasons I started PC gaming. Got a kid now, can't drop $60 every other week on a game. Already had a decent PC. All I needed was a new power supply and a beefier GPU.
 06-02-2013, 11:34 AM         #100
KnockinOnHD2001 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HDBeatz said:

[pic - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 20
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Late to the Party: Persona 5
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy