Forget the Xbox One and PS 4 — the most powerful gaming device is your PC

most viewed right now
 214
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 101
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 95
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 68
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 06-02-2013, 12:54 AM         #61
ADOUBLEF MOBSTA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '12        #62
GucciBoy347 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$10,377 | Props total: 773 773
pc gamers get no pus*y these are facts
 06-02-2013, 01:47 AM         #63
kharlisson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killadre said:

[pic - click to view]

yuuup yuuup
 06-02-2013, 01:52 AM         #64
HDBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GucciBoy347 said:
pc gamers get no pus*y these are facts
 5 years ago '04        #65
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$26,884 | Props total: 17436 17436

[pic - click to view]

 06-02-2013, 03:15 AM         #66
BayArea51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P-Hill said:

[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '10        #67
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
Yall not getting the point lol PC nerds.

Lol if you want a true gaming experience as in exclusives, aesthetic quality, entertainment apps, pristine social interaction between gamers etc just get a console.

Like I said PC multiplats don't really do sh*t console versions can't. Why? Because they aren't the important market

But if you're into those MMO's and other nerd sh*t get a PC. That's all yall got anyway. Multiplats ain't optimized for PC's so getting a PC for multiplat games is retarded
 5 years ago '07        #68
mainevent4u88 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$9,252 | Props total: 4736 4736
 Pleasure Boy said:
thank you for proving my point you thick glasses wearing mafuccka
lol what point was that? you brought up a console clash event and tried to act like 90% of the games that will be shown at the event arent dropping on PC anyway.
 5 years ago '07        #69
mainevent4u88 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$9,252 | Props total: 4736 4736
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
Yall not getting the point lol PC nerds.

Lol if you want a true gaming experience as in exclusives, aesthetic quality, entertainment apps, pristine social interaction between gamers etc just get a console.

Like I said PC multiplats don't really do sh*t console versions can't. Why? Because they aren't the important market

But if you're into those MMO's and other nerd sh*t get a PC. That's all yall got anyway. Multiplats ain't optimized for PC's so getting a PC for multiplat games is retarded
LMFAO at true gaming experience. This n*gga must not know online gaming/communication ORIGINATED on pc.

Did you really just say PC games dont do sh*t console versions cant? Please excuse yourself from this conversation.


[video - click to view]



Last edited by mainevent4u88; 06-02-2013 at 03:44 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #70
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
 mainevent4u88 said:
LMFAO at true gaming experience. This n*gga must not know online gaming/communication ORIGINATED on pc.

Did you really just say PC games dont do sh*t console versions cant? Please excuse yourself from this conversation.

Besides mods. I thought that was self explanatory.

And it doesn't matter where gaming originated. The market doesn't revolve around the PC. Sorry to burst your bubble fam

If you have comprehension skills you would have read that
1. Multiplat games aren't made by devs for high end PC'S, they are made for consoles.
2. If a multi game was made for a high end PC, that exact same game wouldn't be able to port to a console.
3. As a result of PC's not being the main market, the above does not happen.
4. Because that does not happen, all the PC has on the console version is eyecandy.
5. Since PC's aren't the main market for multiplat games, you have all that "high end" power that you brag about so much go to waste.
6. PC lost

Begone
 5 years ago '11        #71
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
Actually, mods were supported for Unreal Tournament on PS3.
 5 years ago '12        #72
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
avatar space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
 mainevent4u88 said:
lol what point was that? you brought up a console clash event and tried to act like 90% of the games that will be shown at the event arent dropping on PC anyway.
my point was the event is not about PC's coz PC's was never a console, you dont an invite to the cool kid table go wait in your room for an email about a game that not 1 console gamer give any fucck about, you PC nerds is funny, if none of you mention a PC no1 in this gaming section would even notice, thats how unimportant that sh*t is
 5 years ago '07        #73
genobee 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$2,488 | Props total: 395 395
 Pleasure Boy said:
my point was the event is not about PC's coz PC's was never a console, you dont an invite to the cool kid table go wait in your room for an email about a game that not 1 console gamer give any fucck about, you PC nerds is funny, if none of you mention a PC no1 in this gaming section would even notice, thats how unimportant that sh*t is
Its funny how you'll like saying PC doesnt matter when the next gen concoles are both based on PC hardware and software

You do know your basicly going to be gaming on mid-level PC rights?
 5 years ago '04        #74
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 LAwLB15 said:
until PC gets better games than consoles I'll take it more serious

league of legends,world of witchcraft, diablo III,starcraft
PC has plenty of games, it has almost all the third party titles and they are almost always better than the console versions. Also PC games are cheaper than console games. It also has a slew of quality free to play titles.

Only thing the PC is missing right now is the first party exclusives and a lot of times lets face those are pretty damn overrated in the gaming community. Microsoft has gears what else? Halo big fu*ken deal, and even Sony's exclusives are getting pretty irrelevant outside of a select few.

Take Sleeping Dogs on the PC for example, on the highest settings that game is next gen graphics basically. Its quite simply amazing.

Need For Speed Most Wanted is also a thing of beauty at 60 FPS on the highest settings.

Tomb Raider on the PC is sick as fu*k as well.

and thats only some of the games.

I just got a gaming PC and my mind is fu*ken blown and I ask myself why would I get a console when I got a PC that will sh*t on any console now or coming out for the next 5 years. Only reason why I would was to play online with my friends who dont get a xbox one and usually all they do is play COD which is getting old and I doubt the new engine will save it unless its a major revamp.

60 fps constant or more > 30 FPS w/ framerate drops (lets hope future consoles can do 60 fps on all titles at least.)
 5 years ago '12        #75
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
avatar space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
 genobee said:
Its funny how you'll like saying PC doesnt matter when the next gen concoles are both based on PC hardware and software

You do know your basicly going to be gaming on mid-level PC rights?
Yip but where im from they call it a console
 5 years ago '09        #76
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
yes the market revolves around consoles because stupid people consume more.
Is the app store so successful because it has the best platform and developers or because apple users spend their money on it?
 5 years ago '10        #77
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
 Lil Jay said:
yes the market revolves around consoles because stupid people consume more.
Is the app store so successful because it has the best platform and developers or because apple users spend their money on it?
Flawed logic once again.

Doesn't remove from the fact that not only is a PC with "high end specs for gaming" not really important because games aren't made for it but at the end of the day, a PC is just that. No flexibility.

Which is why consoles will ALWAYS reign supreme. Done with yall nerds
 5 years ago '04        #78
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
Yall not getting the point lol PC nerds.

Lol if you want a true gaming experience as in exclusives, aesthetic quality, entertainment apps, pristine social interaction between gamers etc just get a console.

Like I said PC multiplats don't really do sh*t console versions can't. Why? Because they aren't the important market

But if you're into those MMO's and other nerd sh*t get a PC. That's all yall got anyway. Multiplats ain't optimized for PC's so getting a PC for multiplat games is retarded
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
Flawed logic once again.

Doesn't remove from the fact that not only is a PC with "high end specs for gaming" not really important because games aren't made for it but at the end of the day, a PC is just that. No flexibility.

Which is why consoles will ALWAYS reign supreme. Done with yall nerds
This dude is over here talking about "flawed logic" and writes sh*t like this wow...

Do you understand what what the fu*k you even wrote, fu*k boxden is full of retards I swear.


Last edited by K1; 06-02-2013 at 07:11 AM..
 06-02-2013, 07:55 AM         #79
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah, but the average person has a computer that doesn't have the specs to run games in their highest setting. And if they did upgrade their computer the gaming specs would only keep getting higher and higher. Then a lot of people just don't have the patients for computer configurations.
 5 years ago '07        #80
mastermind_AD 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$1,685 | Props total: 448 448
 mainevent4u88 said:
anybody talking gaming in general who doesnt have a PC is doing it wrong. I still play games that came out years ago because there is always new content in the mod community.

GTAV is looking good and all, but this is what my GTAIV is looking like:


[pic - click to view]

fu*k pc gaming lol

But on the real I have to power laptop one is My macbook pro retina the 13 inch 8gb version and the other is a Custom Hp with I dont use any more the spec on its is crazy. I will list the specs below for whoever want to know.

I dont like the using the computer keyboard for gaming if there is a way to hook up my ps3 or
360 controller to play I might convert. I have

HP Pavilion dv6t Quad Edition customizable Notebook PC
• dark umber
• Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
• 2nd generation Intel(R) Quad Core(TM) i7-2820QM (2.3 GHz, 8MB L3 Cache) w/Turbo Boost up to 3.4 GHz
• 2GB GDDR5 Radeon(TM) HD 6770M Graphics [HDMI, VGA]
• 16GB DDR3 System Memory (2 Dimm)
• System Recovery DVD with Genuine Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
• 750GB 7200RPM Hard Drive with HP ProtectSmart Hard Drive Protection
• 6-Cell Lithium-Ion Battery (standard) - Up to 5.5 hours of battery life +++
• 15.6" diagonal Full HD HP Anti-glare LED Display (1920 x 1080)
• Blu-ray writer & SuperMulti DVD burner
• HP TrueVision HD Webcam with Integrated Digital Microphone and HP SimplePass Fingerprint Reader
• Intel 802.11b/g/n WLAN and Bluetooth(R) with Wireless Display Support
• Standard Keyboard with numeric keypad


Last edited by mastermind_AD; 06-02-2013 at 08:06 AM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
15 comments
1 day ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy