Forget the Xbox One and PS 4 — the most powerful gaming device is your PC

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
310 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
5 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #41
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,500 | Props total: 1358 1358
 mainevent4u88 said:
anybody talking gaming in general who doesnt have a PC is doing it wrong. I still play games that came out years ago because there is always new content in the mod community.

GTAV is looking good and all, but this is what my GTAIV is looking like:

[pic - click to view]

that sh*t looks nice

if i could easily get my xbox controller to hook up with my macbook i'd love to try some non console gaming
i played Diablo III on max graphics and it wasn't anything special but then again it's not really a game with real life things
 5 years ago '07        #42
mainevent4u88 101 heat pts101
space
space
$9,255 | Props total: 4737 4737
 white-chocolate said:
that sh*t looks nice

if i could easily get my xbox controller to hook up with my macbook i'd love to try some non console gaming
i played Diablo III on max graphics and it wasn't anything special but then again it's not really a game with real life things
check out

This guy does graphics upgrades on PC games. He ended up being hired to come up with the new shaders for GTAV by rockstar.
 5 years ago '06        #43
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
FPS on PC is one of the best experiences. Especially if you are good and want to FRAPs that sh*t.
 5 years ago '05        #44
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1403 1403
 KURUPTION!!! said:
Lost? Next gen consoles are using PC tech, if anything PC is going to get more sh*t. Devs gotta make that money and now it will be even easier. PC version and just optimize for the PS4/X1 hardware.

This.

It amazes me that you have a PC and are still this ignorant.

didn't he say he bought an all-in-one and expected it to play games almost like game rigs?
 5 years ago '10        #45
Marlo Stanfield 67 heat pts67
space
space
$2,583 | Props total: 291 291
 Black Samurai said:
is that Jasmine Villegas in your avy?
Chyeaahh!
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #46
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,889 | Props total: 5126 5126
 Pleasure Boy said:
Lets rather wait until E3 for PC's to showcase what games they have
PC games dont need to fuking E3 to compete wtf is wrong wit this nicca.

PC game devs do betas, drop demos, pc games dont NEED an E3 because we have tons of information about games before they drop.
 5 years ago '06        #47
Pyro911 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,249 | Props total: 87 87
 The Utmost said:
Intel Core i7-3630QM 2.4 GHz
8 GB DDR3 RAM (soon to be 16GB)
750 GB HDD
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660M 2 GB
802.11B, 802.11G, 802.11n
Windows 8

im quite new to this pc gaming sh*t but thats what im working with
man if you upgrade that GFX card and get a SSD
 5 years ago '04        #48
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 mainevent4u88 said:
check out

This guy does graphics upgrades on PC games. He ended up being hired to come up with the new shaders for GTAV by rockstar.
The graphics mods are ridiculous. I was peeping the Skyrim ones the other day. My God.
 5 years ago '12        #49
videoshirt 
space
space
$1,301 | Props total: 177 177
these conversations are annoying

you have to build a pc (in other words you have to be a nerd) you also have to buy a controller plus you get stupid exclusives like sim city 5

a console is a convenient game machine you put on your television and everyone in your house can use it

if you're going to add pc in the console argument you might as well add ipad or iphone games in

you pc people are ridiculous

pc doesn't have the following (and these are off the top of my head)

street f!ghter x tekken
tekken tag tournament 2
god of war
ratchet and clank
uncharted
ni no kuni
persona series
killzone
metal gear 4
catherine
resistance
gran turismo

the list goes on

NO ONE WANTS TO SIT ON THEIR COMPUTER AND PLAY THE SIMS OR WORLD OF WARCRAFT EXCEPT FOR NERDS WHO BUILD COMPUTERS
 5 years ago '05        #50
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,403 | Props total: 679 679
who didn't know that?
 5 years ago '05        #51
space
space
 videoshirt said:
these conversations are annoying

you have to build a pc (in other words you have to be a nerd) you also have to buy a controller plus you get stupid exclusives like sim city 5

a console is a convenient game machine you put on your television and everyone in your house can use it

if you're going to add pc in the console argument you might as well add ipad or iphone games in

you pc people are ridiculous

pc doesn't have the following (and these are off the top of my head)

street f!ghter x tekken
tekken tag tournament 2
god of war
ratchet and clank
uncharted
ni no kuni
persona series
killzone
metal gear 4
catherine
resistance
gran turismo

the list goes on

NO ONE WANTS TO SIT ON THEIR COMPUTER AND PLAY THE SIMS OR WORLD OF WARCRAFT EXCEPT FOR NERDS WHO BUILD COMPUTERS

[pic - click to view]

Again another f*ggit who has never played with steam big picture.

I hate ignorant f*ggits who dont know what they are talking about.

You clearly have no clue! I have a HDMI cord, which is directly connected to my sound card, and GPU. All i have to do is plug it in, hit the xbox 360 sync button, and play any game i want on my TV from my PC. I dont understand why you make it seem like PC is a major inconvenience lol.

street f!ghter x tekken
tekken tag tournament 2
god of war
ratchet and clank
uncharted
ni no kuni
persona series
killzone
metal gear 4
catherine
resistance
gran turismo

I have none of these games, and to be absolutely honest, outside of GT i dont want ANY OF THOSE GAMES.

Im into online, modable, replayable games, a lot of those games you linked outside of f!ghting games are not really repayable. I like innovation, cutting edge gaming technology, using the latest shadders, physx, dx11, 5.1 sound. I like this stuff. I dont feel inconvenienced at all.

Maybe because you are too lazy to log onto tom hardware and read a lil bit about building a PC.
 5 years ago '04        #52
x Tha Arkitek x 59 heat pts59
space
space
$18,680 | Props total: 6818 6818
Personally I only play FPS. And if you haven't played FPS on PC then you simply haven't played an FPS. Also, you can't beat pre-ordering & pre-loading games through Steam / Amazon. Games are usually unlocked at 12:00AM Eastern, so I'm on-line playing at 11:00PM. Not in the GameStop lying looking like a retard.

+1 to HDMI, I normally play on my 25" monitor, but on occasion I'll take my wireless keyboard & mouse to the couch & play on my 50"
 06-01-2013, 10:55 PM         #53
jimflu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
Didn't read either. PC'S don't win over anything besides eyecandy. Consoles are the main market so developers ain't gonna make a popular multiplatform game catering to the PC. If they cater to the full power of a high end PC then they won't be able to port over that same game to a console due to hardware limitations. So the games end up maximized for the consoles and not the PC.

Common sense. PC lost
Huh? So they make sh*ttier games because of everyone uses the sh*ttier consoles and you consider that somebody won?
 5 years ago '05        #54
space
space
 majestic75 said:
This microwave generation is better suited for console gaming. Those who value quality over transparency and convenience will appreciate PC gaming, those who don't won't. It's been that way for a long time now with no end in sight.
Basically, for 8 years now dudes have been playing console games marketed at 1080p res when in actuality its less than 720p up scaled 1080p with no AA at sometimes less than 60 fps.

n*ggas cant be serious saying things like pc's are for nerds, pc games are stupid and inconvenient.

Console devs simply feed gamers shiit and they eat it every time, too far gone to realize better alternatives exist if they take the time to just learn a thing or two.
 5 years ago '12        #55
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
 mainevent4u88 said:
lol at this guy bringing up a console clash event.
thank you for proving my point you thick glasses wearing mafuccka
 5 years ago '12        #56
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
PC gamers need to understand this, if all you've played for 10-20 years was console games then PC games will be irrelevant, you cant get upset at console gamers if you prefer to game on your pc... As a die hard console gamer i'd prefer playing on a console i dont care if have 72gigs of ram and a gpu that allows you to make Mario look like blueray Avatar, fucck yo PC n*gga
 5 years ago '04        #57
Capimp 
space
space
$5,106 | Props total: 3887 3887
PC gaming is for nerds though, why the only person i know that constantly plays PC game is a fu*ken blob that still lives with his parents in his 30's?
 5 years ago '04        #58
Randeezle 
space
space
$2,350 | Props total: 838 838
I spent 1700 total on my PS3 and 1500 total on my xbox 360.

All that money I was blowing in the market on games... Now that I have a good gaming PC and I'm getting these games for free (AND they look better too?), I don't know if I could go back to paying full pop for games.

It would have to be an amazing experience like back when Nintendo 64 first came out to get me back into consoles.

I will however pick up that new X1 controller though to use on my PC.
 5 years ago '08        #60
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
BX got some of the dumbest/funniest n*ggas I've ever witnessed.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
37 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
75 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy