Riff Raff Banned From Hot 97′s Summer Jam XX

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-02-2013, 10:27 AM         #141
KnockinOnHD2001 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 06-02-2013, 10:48 AM         #142
purelogic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm not a fan but I don't hate dude

He is mad entertaining.
 5 years ago '06        #143
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,282 | Props total: 460 460
im confused. I thought Riff Raff was just a joke on everybody kinda like Andy Kaufman back in the day. He raps with silly guys like Andy Milonokus and Lonely Island. I didnt think he was serious.
 5 years ago '05        #144
GST 
space
space
$14,833 | Props total: 2404 2404
 psylence2k said:
Time Stamp ?? How about the whole interview ???

the whole time Ebro was talking about how Riff Raff was a poser and bad for Hip-Hop, He pretty much let it be known that he didn't even think Riff Raff belonged in Hip Hop and that his existence was detrimental to the culture. He pretty much called Riff Raff a modern day minstrel show.

Is it really that much of a surprise he decided to ban him after that ??
the interview i saw showed ebro also bi*chin out a lil bit like he really aint mad at him like that...then on some sucka shyt he gon ban him from the show ? thas the kind of shyt women do
 5 years ago '05        #145
GST 
space
space
$14,833 | Props total: 2404 2404
 psylence2k said:
At the end of the day , Ebro's beef with Riff Raff is racially motivated.

Ebro said that shyt out of his own mouth that him being white is apart of the reason why he has a problem with him.

Ebro never set up no damn crusade against all these other rappers cooning , instead he played their records over and over and over.

If someone actually reported this for what it was on some national television show, Ebro would be coppin pleas and apologizing like a muthaphucka to save his job.
all of this....

he thought he could bully the white dude who he feels aint really gangster like that to get back at him on any level and thas exactly what he did..he brought up trinidad james jigaboo lookin a.ss for effect but immediately bytched out afterwards talkin bout how he respects him..ebro is a hoe for that..i gave him a pass before but this bytch move is over the top now
 06-02-2013, 12:25 PM         #146
OneTruBeing 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So all rappers have something to say......drake was on degrassi talking about catching a body and yet everyone co signs him....sh*t you all have the nerve to talk sh*t and i bet you go and bump lil wayne in your ride and that martian kissing grown a.ss men for checks and the only hit cds he has Gillie wrote for him so all u haters talking about he a fake he wack he this, that and the third at least he doesnt sell out and do pop records like all your favorite artists...keep it real....all the artists that keep it real are extinct or on the endangered list.....sh*t your GAWD jay-z sold out as fast as he could to get that paper....let that man live and lets judge him by that first studio produced album he drops....if TYGA got a fan base and getting paid this man deserves everything that comes to him.....
 06-02-2013, 12:28 PM         #147
OneTruBeing 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at least the man has the balls to really freestyle and not have a phone or pre-written material......
 5 years ago '13        #148
mark610 
space
space
$176 | Props total: 62 62
Didn't join just to say that. Just happened to be my first post. But Riff Raff could've just made the whole thing up. I'd actually have more respect for him if he did make it up.
 5 years ago '11        #149
BaseWhitaker 
space
space
$2,927 | Props total: 2795 2795
What pisses me off is that Ebro admitted off top at the beginning of the interview that he hadn't actually listened to any of Riff's music. He just judged his look, interrogated him about his whereabouts, but he had an air of pompous judgment while admitting he hadn't heard any fu*king music. Ebro deserves to lose his job, to judge an artist without hearing any of his work is just plain fu*king stupid. He is making the storied Hot 97 look bad. fu*k Ebro.
 5 years ago '04        #150
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,467 | Props total: 6048 6048
 DanBootleg said:

More Hip-Hop than Ebro.
 5 years ago '05        #151
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1319 1319
This f*ggot was on his d!ck in that last interview, the fu*k they ban him for? Don't even like Rif Raff besides some of his beats, but these dudes are straight corny.

Hot 97 one of the corniest things in hiphop, ever.
fu*k NYC radio
 5 years ago '08        #152
cohs 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,996 | Props total: 5282 5282
He cant buy a ticket?
 5 years ago '10        #153
burgboi 24 heat pts24
space
space
$1,972 | Props total: 903 903
So many people said Bird on a Wire was hot, so i watched the video. Not Bad.

Then I saw the following video in the suggetions.

[video - click to view]

Saw Chief Keef and thought this would be hilarious, since im not a fan of either.

Riff Raff's verse was pretty damn hot, though

I still remember when Riff Raff was on From G's to Gents. Dude hasn't changed. I got a lot of respect for dude.
 06-02-2013, 02:42 PM         #154
J-Dogg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I thought Riff Raff was a joke, too, but like it or not, that's who the guy is. He comes across as someone who is having a good time rapping, and that's kind of refreshing. Especially in an era where everyone tells you their album is going to be a "movement" or a "movie", and it's the same old cookie cutter formula. He's the prime example of someone whose personality gets in their way of people enjoying their music.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
23 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
49 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy