Riff Raff Banned From Hot 97′s Summer Jam XX

most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
16 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
111 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
61 comments
@games
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
58 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '13        #121
mark610 
space
space
$176 | Props total: 62 62
But what if Ebro didn't ban him? What if Riff Raff is making this up?
 5 years ago '12        #122
Asstrologist81 
space
space
$625 | Props total: 62 62
Nobody wanna see some wigger sh*t
 06-01-2013, 10:09 PM         #123
SystmOvrload 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 monrowe said:
Wow so Ebro grilled him.. Riff raff handled himself well regardless if u like him or not.... I personally don't but why ban him.. . Riff raff not even an aggressive cat Warrenton banning... It's like black balling just cus u dot like him

What?

I think Ebro got pissed when he saw he couldn't get to Riff Raff in that interview. Riff is by no means a lyrical rapper, he has fun with what he does and has a decent sized fan base. sh*t, at least the dude doesn't run around talking a bunch of fake gangster sh*t like half these dudes do. This dude isn't a threat to anyone. He doesn't start sh*t with other artists for no reason, he seems pretty humble overall. I will admit though, sometimes he does look pretty stupid.

If Ebro wants to act like a bi*ch, then why doesn't he start grilling other people? Soulja Boy? Rick Ross. People who ACTUALLY DO make a mockery of hip-hop.
 5 years ago '09        #124
waveycee 
space
space
$1,975 | Props total: 20 20
I just watched that hot 97 interview with Riff Raff and that Turban wearing looking as*hole Ebro can go to hell...I'm not a fan of riff raff but he found a lane and is doing it..Ebro comes across like a jealous hater throughout that whole interview...it's kinda got me pissed too.Where is that Ebro guy from?
 5 years ago '04        #125
dblock187s 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,825 | Props total: 2287 2287
riff raff should be free from slander just like black artist thats bogus and alot of yall n*ggas hat in plus hot97 summer jam aint ever worth sh*t
 5 years ago '04        #126
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,405 | Props total: 4301 4301
lol fu*k hot 97 and riff raff its for posers
 5 years ago '12        #127
ALTheGreatS 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,470 | Props total: 900 900
 DanBootleg said:

More Hip-Hop than Ebro.
This is pretty dope
 5 years ago '12        #128
njrp77 
space
space
$250 | Props total: 65 65
This guy Riff Raff is a fu*king clown.
 5 years ago '05        #129
g0tt1 211 heat pts211
space
space
$8,986 | Props total: 1260 1260
 waveycee said:
I just watched that hot 97 interview with Riff Raff and that Turban wearing looking as*hole Ebro can go to hell...I'm not a fan of riff raff but he found a lane and is doing it..Ebro comes across like a jealous hater throughout that whole interview...it's kinda got me pissed too.Where is that Ebro guy from?
You white but why u gonna attack arabs cause your lil feelings got hurt? Riff raff is a garbage a.ss rapper but he dont deserved to be banned fan boy.
 5 years ago '09        #130
waveycee 
space
space
 g0tt1 said:
You white but why u gonna attack arabs cause your lil feelings got hurt? Riff raff is a garbage a.ss rapper but he dont deserved to be banned fan boy.
Sorry if I offended you Arab...and I'm not a fan at all of Riff Raff...you must be stupid as hell
 5 years ago '06        #131
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 747 747
I gotta talk to big homie and see whats really going on with this. This whole situation is just to me
 5 years ago '05        #132
g0tt1 211 heat pts211
space
space
$8,986 | Props total: 1260 1260
 waveycee said:
Sorry if I offended you Arab...and I'm not a fan at all of Riff Raff...you must be stupid as hell
I aint even Arab you just white and very angry boy. You must be signed up on them kkk message boards tryin to keep the white pride alive
 5 years ago '09        #133
waveycee 
space
space
 g0tt1 said:
I aint even Arab you just white and very angry boy. You must be signed up on them kkk message boards tryin to keep the white pride alive
Wtf you talking about...yea I'm white but far from angry...looks like your the only one angry fu*k boy...and I'm not a racist,so find somebody else to try to provoke cause it ain't gonna work with me...

Last edited by waveycee; 06-02-2013 at 02:35 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #134
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,310 | Props total: 4583 4583
Who the fu*k is ebro to define hip hop? fu*k ebro
 5 years ago '09        #135
waveycee 
space
space
 royman04 said:
Who the fu*k is ebro to define hip hop? fu*k ebro
Exactly...
 5 years ago '06        #136
Mike in Tampa 20 heat pts20
space
space
$12,932 | Props total: 2449 2449
Ebro bossed up and said ol boy is not invited. Ain't nothing anyone can or will do about it either.
 5 years ago '07        #137
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 AdvanceIsThe said:
Riff Raff is either a parody or the most ridiculous human being on the planet. In either case, how are you guys gonna be upset that he was banned from performing at a Hip Hop show? I realize a lot of people think it's funny to play into his persona but some people think it's corny as fu*k
Even Riff raff ackknowledges that he made it because of his skin color, and not because of his talent. That's why he left all of his black homies in H-Town behind. (I see you Freestyle Bully).
 5 years ago '04        #138
FATMAC71 
space
space
$2,857 | Props total: 9 9
I don't like Ebro at all let Cipha Sounds and Rosenberg handle the show I get why he ain't messing with Riff that's his preference ( honestly I don't mess with him either) Action doing his thing if that's his potna somebody probably checking for him I'm not but. Power 105 k!lling y'all ....

Last edited by FATMAC71; 06-02-2013 at 06:03 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #139
tdm2000 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,161 | Props total: 507 507
Maybe old dude should also ban black rappers that play on the same stereotype.
 5 years ago '11        #140
acclaimedknives 63 heat pts63
space
space
$9,402 | Props total: 1022 1022
 J-Dogg said:
Whether or not you like Riff Raff, you can't argue that what they did to him here is messed up. Especially since Riff Raff went up there, did their interview, and answered every single one of their questions honestly and tried to be as forthcoming as possible, without destroying his persona. Ebro even pressed him for intimate details on whatever illegal activities he did, he'd never do that to any other rapper, not a black one.

ASAP Rocky wears flashy clothing, raps through a Southern lens about cars, clothes, and jewelry and is from New York, the same city Ebro/Rosenberg slobber over not having enough representation. Why not press him, and ask about his street ties, and grill him about not making traditional NY rap? Instead, Ebro interrogates Riff Raff, because it's a bully tactic.

Riff Raff doesn't come off like he's anything different than what he presents himself as. I don't think he's a joke, or a wack rapper. The Hologram Panda mixtape is good, and some of his random singles are in the playlist, too. His subject matter is no different than Paul Wall, he's just more over the top and has a different vocabulary.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
14 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
39 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
99 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
162 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
118 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteves thread
228 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
49 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
115 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy