Riff Raff Banned From Hot 97′s Summer Jam XX

most viewed right now
 122
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 86
NBA BX do you agree with Scottie Pippen??
91 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 71
May 20 - Europeans Clown US Gun Violence & The NRA - #MAGA
80 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 58
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
94 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #101
MiseryCityTexas 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
$21,780 | Props total: 5261 5261
Nas getting banned/Jay-z beef was the only time i ever gave a fu*k about SummerJam.
 5 years ago '06        #102
SM 39057 heat pts39057 OP
space
avatar space
space
$133,646 | Props total: 87646 87646
 5_star_smitty said:
n*ggas need to start uprooting all these fu*k boys like riff raff & other clowns who are making a mockery of rap music

i don't know who Ebro is, but i commend him
 06-01-2013, 06:02 PM         #103
Yung Chance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That's fu*ked up.is Ebro the dude that was tryna fu*k taco from odd future's sister?

 5 years ago '10        #104
Smith262 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$4,951 | Props total: 344 344

[video - click to view]

 06-01-2013, 06:28 PM         #105
Walt Thizzney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ebro Just Getting Riff More Views
 06-01-2013, 06:40 PM         #106
NiteTerroz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All you ignorant a.ss south n*ggas lost!! LMAO@you n*ggas getting mad at Ebro for banning this cracka!! LOL fu*k Riff Raff !!!
 06-01-2013, 07:17 PM         #107
game 1986 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Liv2tell said:
please post those examples of him sh*tting on indie/underground artists.

im interested in this.
Dude sh*tted on indie artist. Called them minor league. Ebro is k!lling Hot 97.
 5 years ago '10        #108
AdvanceIsThe 
space
avatar space
space
$1,113 | Props total: 265 265
Riff Raff is either a parody or the most ridiculous human being on the planet. In either case, how are you guys gonna be upset that he was banned from performing at a Hip Hop show? I realize a lot of people think it's funny to play into his persona but some people think it's corny as fu*k
 5 years ago '04        #109
psylence2k 59 heat pts59
space
space
space
$13,034 | Props total: 2259 2259
 Sir Bangz said:
My bad I mixed you up with the other poster. All yall n*ggas post the same anyway and have similar views.

But thats here nor there though

Other than that my point was raised because I don't like Riff Raff. i don't care enough to make a point about Ebro in this thread.


 AdvanceIsThe said:
Riff Raff is either a parody or the most ridiculous human being on the planet. In either case, how are you guys gonna be upset that he was banned from performing at a Hip Hop show? I realize a lot of people think it's funny to play into his persona but some people think it's corny as fu*k
I think Riff Raff is corny/cheesy/coonish at times as well but I still want that man to have his chance and freedom to do him like everyone else is allowed to.

Shyt is like freedom of speech. Even if you dont like/agree with what someone is saying, you still have to love and support their right to say what they want to say.

Just because you think he's corny as phuck he should be banned from being able to participate in hip hop ?? What kinda elitist arrogant pompous shyt is that ??

I think he's corny at times but he's a humble laid back dude having fun and not really being malicious towards anyone or anything in the culture. Let the muthaphucka rock and do his thing just like the other nine thousand **** rappers who came through and did the EXACT same shyt and didn't catch no shyt for it.
 06-01-2013, 07:57 PM         #110
Walt Thizzney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AdvanceIsThe said:
Riff Raff is either a parody or the most ridiculous human being on the planet. In either case, how are you guys gonna be upset that he was banned from performing at a Hip Hop show? I realize a lot of people think it's funny to play into his persona but some people think it's corny as fu*k
Maybe your the simplest minded human on the planet
 5 years ago '09        #111
waveycee 
space
avatar space
space
$1,975 | Props total: 20 20
 psylence2k said:




I think Riff Raff is corny/cheesy/coonish at times as well but I still want that man to have his chance and freedom to do him like everyone else is allowed to.

Shyt is like freedom of speech. Even if you dont like/agree with what someone is saying, you still have to love and support their right to say what they want to say.

Just because you think he's corny as phuck he should be banned from being able to participate in hip hop ?? What kinda elitist arrogant pompous shyt is that ??

I think he's corny at times but he's a humble laid back dude having fun and not really being malicious towards anyone or anything in the culture. Let the muthaphucka rock and do his thing just like the other nine thousand **** rappers who came through and did the EXACT same shyt and didn't catch no shyt for it.
There's nothing Humble or laid back about Riff Raff....More like completely full of himself...Attention wh0ore....show off....he might be funny at times but that's about it,His music sucks too
 5 years ago '04        #112
psylence2k 59 heat pts59
space
space
space
$13,034 | Props total: 2259 2259
At the end of the day , Ebro's beef with Riff Raff is racially motivated.

Ebro said that shyt out of his own mouth that him being white is apart of the reason why he has a problem with him.

Ebro never set up no damn crusade against all these other rappers cooning , instead he played their records over and over and over.

If someone actually reported this for what it was on some national television show, Ebro would be coppin pleas and apologizing like a muthaphucka to save his job.


Last edited by psylence2k; 06-01-2013 at 08:03 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #113
psylence2k 59 heat pts59
space
space
space
$13,034 | Props total: 2259 2259
 waveycee said:
There's nothing Humble or laid back about Riff Raff....More like completely full of himself...Attention wh0ore....show off....he might be funny at times but that's about it,His music sucks too
Humble in the sense that he's not hating on other rappers, every time he meets people he's just giving off positive vibes.

He's not like these other stuck up divas in the game.

He's in the game to have fun and be creative in his own way, Shyt is alot more positive than most rappers' agendas.
 06-01-2013, 08:01 PM         #114
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think it's time for Ebro to step down and he's a fu*king hypocrite! That wasn't necessary at all and quite frankly, that was the wrong person to go after, especially when he'd show you respect. If last year he'd gone at Nicki this way, I would've said fu*k yeah, since the bi*ch dogged her fans and hometown and play the victim role even though she was dead wrong, but riff raff? He can't be serious and if the people wanted to see him, why go against the wishes of your listeners? I think it's time to clean house at Hot97 and clearly Ebro needs to be dust off. In the end, he's not doing his job right and quite frankly he along with many others at that station are the reason why Hot97 is not even a resemblance of what it used to be... A fu*king good hip hop station.
 5 years ago '09        #115
waveycee 
space
avatar space
space
$1,975 | Props total: 20 20
 psylence2k said:
Humble in the sense that he's not hating on other rappers, every time he meets people he's just giving off positive vibes.

He's not like these other stuck up divas in the game.

He's in the game to have fun and be creative in his own way, Shyt is alot more positive than most rappers' agendas.
Yea that's true...I see what your saying :)
 06-01-2013, 08:14 PM         #116
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i can't wait to see what star thinks about this situation
 5 years ago '04        #117
Patrickcs 
space
avatar space
space
$126 | Props total: 7 7
As much as I think this guy's music is sh*t and he looks fu*king ridiculous, I believe he is putting in a lot of work. Sad state of Hip Hop right now!! Maybe I'm too old for it cause I don't get todays wack lyrics and sh*tty beats.
 5 years ago '09        #118
Final Boss 184 heat pts184
space
avatar space
space
$7,198 | Props total: 406 406
ebro got mad alt accounts on bx....there never used to be riff raff haters here except one or two ppl


these n*ggas just appear overnight? lmao fu*k outta here bruh
 06-01-2013, 08:24 PM         #119
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '13        #120
mark610 
space
avatar space
space
$180 | Props total: 64 64
But what if Ebro didn't ban him? What if Riff Raff is making this up?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 62
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
41 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 57
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
133 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 47
Most dangerous gym fails :obamalmao:
91 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
102 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside T.I. and Rihanna playing Illuminati games
107 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
64 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Im suckin toes and lickin asss. It must be something in the water. Do ..
33 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
86 comments
20 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy