Riff Raff Banned From Hot 97′s Summer Jam XX

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
120 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-01-2013, 02:35 PM         #41
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats why summerjam buzz is near dead

power 105 need to make an event with cthagod, yee, and envy hosting.

hot97 full of cornballs
 5 years ago '11        #42
MonStar Music 7 heat pts
space
space
$638 | Props total: 0 0
WOW what a bi*ch and rosenberg is a little snake jew, sucking d!ck while rif raff was there but then giggling like a little bi*ch with ebro afterwards
 5 years ago '07        #43
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,820 | Props total: 290 290
 Kool Aid said:
Maybe.... But I'm right
 5 years ago '10        #44
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,834 | Props total: 20727 20727
 Minister said:
thats why summerjam buzz is near dead

power 105 need to make an event with cthagod, yee, and envy hosting.

hot97 full of cornballs
I been waiting for Power 105 to do something for a minute. Mofu*kas don't fu*k with Hot 97 anymore, they garbage. This year's Summerjam roster is wack, we need an alternative.
 06-01-2013, 02:51 PM         #45
WordOnThaStreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zaosyn said:
Ebro aka wannabe Charlemagne should stop being a punkass bully. He's hurting himself in the long. I expect Riffy to be unbanned and an apology soon.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #46
BLUE$ 169 heat pts169
space
space
$10,626 | Props total: 3022 3022
Ebro a fu*kbwoy.

Thats New York lost.
 5 years ago '09        #47
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,299 | Props total: 7947 7947
ebro is a hoe, hot97 is over.....power 105 runs sh*t

ebro should have stayed his fake mack 10 looking a.ss behind the scenes, dude wants to be all on the webcam and all in the front now, get rid of this bum

last time summer jam was hot, 50 was getting chairs thrown at him, summer jam is bullsh*t now
 5 years ago '13        #48
puffmypiff2k9 71 heat pts71
space
space
$2,133 | Props total: 30 30
 KORNZ516 said:
nah b, dont diss rosenberg, rosenberg and cyph know wats good, rosenbergs late night show is crack, ebro needs to go tho, he said he dont like over the top jewelry and crazy clothes on anybody, why the fu*k he in the rap business

and even when he was talkin sh*t to indie and underground artists a while back, this n*gga needs to go
please post those examples of him sh*tting on indie/underground artists.

im interested in this.
 5 years ago '09        #49
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,299 | Props total: 7947 7947
 WordOnThaStreet said:
ebro clowns riff raff but bows down to nicki minaj
ebro knows what music to shuck and jive too, i hate dudes who are "real" one minute and care about the culture, the next minute they're sucking off lame rap acts just because those rap acts are big
 06-01-2013, 03:07 PM         #50
J-Dogg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whether or not you like Riff Raff, you can't argue that what they did to him here is messed up. Especially since Riff Raff went up there, did their interview, and answered every single one of their questions honestly and tried to be as forthcoming as possible, without destroying his persona. Ebro even pressed him for intimate details on whatever illegal activities he did, he'd never do that to any other rapper, not a black one.

ASAP Rocky wears flashy clothing, raps through a Southern lens about cars, clothes, and jewelry and is from New York, the same city Ebro/Rosenberg slobber over not having enough representation. Why not press him, and ask about his street ties, and grill him about not making traditional NY rap? Instead, Ebro interrogates Riff Raff, because it's a bully tactic.

Riff Raff doesn't come off like he's anything different than what he presents himself as. I don't think he's a joke, or a wack rapper. The Hologram Panda mixtape is good, and some of his random singles are in the playlist, too. His subject matter is no different than Paul Wall, he's just more over the top and has a different vocabulary.
 5 years ago '04        #51
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,289 | Props total: 11210 11210
this ebro guy is a fu*king clown! mad salty for no damn reason.

[video - click to view]

get em riff...
 5 years ago '07        #52
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
space
 J-Dogg said:
Whether or not you like Riff Raff, you can't argue that what they did to him here is messed up. Especially since Riff Raff went up there, did their interview, and answered every single one of their questions honestly and tried to be as forthcoming as possible, without destroying his persona. Ebro even pressed him for intimate details on whatever illegal activities he did, he'd never do that to any other rapper, not a black one.

ASAP Rocky wears flashy clothing, raps through a Southern lens about cars, clothes, and jewelry and is from New York, the same city Ebro/Rosenberg slobber over not having enough representation. Why not press him, and ask about his street ties, and grill him about not making traditional NY rap? Instead, Ebro interrogates Riff Raff, because it's a bully tactic.

Riff Raff doesn't come off like he's anything different than what he presents himself as. I don't think he's a joke, or a wack rapper. The Hologram Panda mixtape is good, and some of his random singles are in the playlist, too. His subject matter is no different than Paul Wall, he's just more over the top and has a different vocabulary.
That's not true, I've seen Ebro grill eve, BOB and Trinidad James also...he asks questions that k foxx or Rosenberg won't ask cause u can lie, be political and dance around questions with radio personalities ... But if the radio personality is the radio director who knows the ins and outs of what's going on... It's hard for a guest to prepare for that unless they are all the way 100... Cause a n*gga like Ebro wants to expose that to the people. Him and charmalane would make good radio together but no one will ever be a guest lol
 5 years ago '04        #53
space
space

[video - click to view]

underestimate riff raff if you want to, but he just signed to diplo... the man is going to be a fu*king star in a year.

been fu*king with jody for years but now he's really coming together as an artist.
 5 years ago '07        #54
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
space
Oh.... U know him... That's why ur defending this logic.. I get it now.
 06-01-2013, 03:48 PM         #55
J-Dogg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Eve, Trinidad James, and B.O.B. are also artists he can bully. Eve hasn't been relevant in 10 years. Trinidad James is loathed by the audience that listens to Rosenberg/Ebro. B.O.B. isn't a street artist, or one who is threatening in any way. It's selective targeting. Why not Action Bronson or ASAP Rocky? And if you're going to ban him, don't get him to come up there and try to be real, then ban him afterwards. I didn't see anything he said in the interview that was grounds to ban him, he didn't duck from any questions. The questions he did duck are the same questions any other savvy rapper wouldn't answer.
 5 years ago '04        #56
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
I can't stand Riff Raff's voice (his beats are on point though) but Ebro is a f-ckin' f*ggot and a hypocrite. Dude doesn't give the smallest sh-t about hip hop and the culture, he just doesn't like Riff Raff so he's using his soapbox as an excuse to hate and ban him.

You can't ban Riff Raff and simultaneously welcome Nicki Minaj with open arms then use "the integrity of hip hop" as a defense.

F-ck you, Ebro and your dying radio station.

Rosenberg and Cyph are cool though.
 5 years ago '05        #57
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,105 | Props total: 234 234
Dudes a clown

Riff raff held his own and stayed composed, and hot97 is trash now
 5 years ago '04        #58
space
space

[video - click to view]

06-01-2013, 03:59 PM         #59
JayDee11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Let me find out Hot 97 can actually do something right. Station is still a.ss but B-Rad is much worse. fu*k em both..
 5 years ago '11        #60
GrindPOWER$ 389 heat pts389
space
space
$19,255 | Props total: 12510 12510
everybody want shine ain't that dude ebro was always behind the scene
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
261 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
102 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
30 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
97 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy