Kerry Rhodes in bed with butt buddy having half naked pillow talk (VIDEO)

most viewed right now
DJ Akademiks bullies 9 year old into apologizing
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Dude looking like he might take something smh
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T.I. and Rihanna playing Illuminati games
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #141
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,462 | Props total: 9454 9454
For his sake i hope hes not broke. Cant name a nfl team thatd want him
 5 years ago '10        #142
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 277 277
 StylinOnYou said:
if you're fine with seeing grown, adult men acting and speaking like women in public, then so be it. funny how any time someone who isn't with this homo stuff speaks against it they're called religious.
Doesn't matter, it's rooted in religion. And the fact of the matter is when that was shoved down our throats, and still is being shoved down our throats no one complained

If I'm fine with it? The F*ck . Who the f*ck cares if you and I are fine with it? How the hell is it your business? You know what I'm not fine with? Rapists, drug dealers, people who are judgmental and don't allow people to live their lives(Like yours)

You know what doesn't bother me? Two men being together. Is it getting in the way of me and my gf? Is it hurting anyone? No no...and No
 5 years ago '08        #143
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,993 | Props total: 8 8
Boxden is obsessed with homos3xuality. There's just as many homos3xual threads as there are hip hop related threads. I guess everyone in the world is gay now, straight people should just give it up. Straight people should stop pretending they are not interested in what gay people are doing because it is so important and interesting and clearly everyone is coming out of the closet or will be soon. Gay people have every right to make a big deal out of being gay because they were persecuted growing up and they should be proud of who they are and every non gay person should also be proud of them and pay attention when they decide to make being gay public. I mean why would any guy want some pus*y when they can take a d!ck in the a.ss. I know after working hard to support my family all I can think about is what gay people are doing and how taking a d!ck in my a.ss is normal.

Last edited by Effit; 06-02-2013 at 05:36 PM..
 06-02-2013, 08:46 AM         #144
InnanetGsRunSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Effit said:
Boxden is obsessed with homos3xuality. There's just as many homos3xual threads as there are hip hop related threads. I guess everyone in the world is gay now, straight people should just give it up. Straight people should stop pretending they are not interested in what gay people are doing because it is so important and interesting and clearly everyone is coming out of the closet or will be soon. Gay people have every right to make a big deal out of being gay because they were persecuted growing up and they should be proud of who they are and every non gay person should also be proud of them and pay attention when they decide to make being gay public. I mean why would any guy want some pus*y when they can take it a d!ck in the a.ss. I know after working hard to support my family all I can think about is what gay people are doing and how taking a d!ck in my a.ss is normal.
Sure. Blame Boxden, as if n*ggas ain't been giving gays the side eye since the beginning of time.
 5 years ago '06        #145
Yung Dilla 1498 heat pts1498
space
space
$57,448 | Props total: 36385 36385
Question do gay people change their voice to be mad girly sounding like that or do some just have soft a.ss voices? I ask because I have two gay friends that I met because they were my girls friends before we even met and they don't act like that n*gga. You wouldn't even know they were gay unless they told you. They sound like regular dudes dress and act that way. They dont have that flaming stuff going on.

**waits for homo jokes**
 5 years ago '10        #146
marx1684 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 6475 6475
Rome had an increasing amount of homos3xual activity before it fell too.
 5 years ago '05        #147
Andrefrbk 1071 heat pts1071
space
space
$23,005 | Props total: 5422 5422
 Yung Dilla said:
Question do gay people change their voice to be mad girly sounding like that or do some just have soft a.ss voices? I ask because I have two gay friends that I met because they were my girls friends before we even met and they don't act like that n*gga. You wouldn't even know they were gay unless they told you. They sound like regular dudes dress and act that way. They dont have that flaming stuff going on.

**waits for homo jokes**
some do, i think he probably has low testosterone, a lot of gay males do.
 5 years ago '05        #148
tokinjohn 2457 heat pts2457
space
space
$13,292 | Props total: 61618 61618

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #149
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$13,295 | Props total: 6398 6398
 5 years ago '07        #150
Daville502 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,002 | Props total: 1685 1685
Ok lil gay dude is Kerrys a.ssistant it seems. I know Rhodes is saying he aint gay but where the females at homie?
 06-02-2013, 10:11 AM         #151
KnockinOnHD2001 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I thought this was a chick, I dont wanna see this gay a.ss sh*t bruh
 5 years ago '13        #152
JDeux45 1 heat pts
space
space
$415 | Props total: 170 170

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #153
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,471 | Props total: 729 729
 The Bully said:
Only time I've ever been in bed with another male was with my cousin...when we were kids and had to share a bed temporarily. Ask yourselves bruh...have you ever been in bed with a grown man when it's just yall 2 in the house?
this... i hate when n*ggas sit on my damn bed so i know i ain't going for any of that sh*t... Kerry need to admit it and move on.. if he gay oh well as long as he happy and he wash his hands all the time, cool by me
 5 years ago '09        #154
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,408 | Props total: 1588 1588
 cankstoochie said:

why is the gay dude in bed playing with his OWN a.ss and balls next to a half nekkid kerry rhodes.... and then smells his hands? @ 6:32?
yoooooooooooooooooo
 06-02-2013, 11:05 AM         #155
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tokinjohn said:

Kevin Malone is that n*gga! Boy, am I going to miss The Office?

Anyway, back to the topic, sh*t is nasty.
 5 years ago '04        #156
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,834 | Props total: 2036 2036
gayest thing ive ever seen by a supposedly straight person
 5 years ago '09        #157
The Bully 379 heat pts379 OP
space
space
$51,362 | Props total: 52059 52059
that lil n*gga proud as fukk to have a size 29 waist

prolly because it makes it easier for kerry to lift him up

f*ggots
 5 years ago '10        #158
beast mode 26 heat pts26
space
space
$14,444 | Props total: 2458 2458
 BLUE JACK$ON said:
Ya'll acting like yall

never slept on the bed with one of

ya homies.

10 people at a sleep over,

somebody gotta take the bed

cuz there aint enough room on the floor.
EXCEPT they weren't in that situation for 1. and for 2 you don't bunk with a n*gga you know is gay as fu*k giggling and lettin this n*gga grab on your arm and sh*t.
 5 years ago '11        #159
case sensitive 
space
space
$3,630 | Props total: 360 360
this n*gga said "WE woke up"
 5 years ago '07        #160
JamcnPrettyboy 98 heat pts98
space
space
$23,696 | Props total: 6789 6789
 Yung Dilla said:

**waits for homo jokes**
they fake it.

theres this gay n*gga who works at the front desk at the building i work at and he talks with a high pitch voice. i know he fakes the voice when i heard his deep voice laugh.

its a front. no dude sounds like that. they said michael jackson faked his voice as well. he had a masculine sounding voice but he talked with a high pitch voice so he'd be able to hit high notes
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
118 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII Gameplay
90 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
123 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
52 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
63 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
96 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy