May 31 - Cheerios Commercial Featuring Mixed Race Family Gets Racist Backlash

most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
16 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
86 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #121
bmandagod 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,250 | Props total: 821 821
this y i dont let my son watch tv...dont want him to think its iite to date white women..i teach him better..smh need to take this sh*t off tv.. tryin to teach my kid values and sh*t like this come on
 5 years ago '05        #122
504Monster 
space
space
$741 | Props total: 10 10
 Mwana Ya Lola said:

Boxden users think that the emergence of mixed people will erase racism or a race based vsion of society; they are wrong.

In South Africa, mixed people consider themselves and act like a race. If you go to Haiti mixed people and black don't really fu*k wit each other.
The light skinned people in New Orleans try to do that sh*t too an it annoys the hell out of me. Every chick lighter than a paper bag calls herself "creole" but nobody respects that nonsense except for other disillusioned light skinned people.
 5 years ago '05        #123
504Monster 
space
space
$741 | Props total: 10 10
 strahan2004 said:
good thing that they show some mixed race couple...but am I the only who thinks it's weird how they picture the father sleeping and not taking care of the kid ?
Because the little girl was supposed to throw the cheerios at his chest while he was awake...
 5 years ago '07        #124
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,344 | Props total: 2060 2060
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
the only cure for racism is a world full of mixed children
Cute girl and the only real cure for racism is the elimination of classes which will never be irradiated
 5 years ago '07        #125
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 bmandagod said:
this y i dont let my son watch tv...dont want him to think its iite to date white women..i teach him better..smh need to take this sh*t off tv.. tryin to teach my kid values and sh*t like this come on
Parents like you should be shot. You should be teaching him to accept everyone for who they are but the only thing youre teaching him is to be a racist, he deserves better and obviously you are failing him

andremackassi said:
any n*gga that says the commercial was "cute" is a f*g....aint no man supposed to use the word cute in that context. i can tell most boxden n*ggas are soft and watch lifetime movies then tear up

either that or most of boxden, which is true, aint sh*t but followers and wanted to fit in and post the same exact sh*t. as if theres no other description you could've came up with other than "cute"
Cute cute cute!

k!ll yourself, f*ggot, bc you sound like a self-repressed homo right now.

Last edited by 240ka; 06-02-2013 at 12:21 AM..
 06-02-2013, 12:15 AM         #126
Spid3yo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People get so hot over the continent of ancestry

sh*t won't even matter in a few hundred years when the singularity takes over
 06-02-2013, 12:32 AM         #127
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Amen7 said:
this is the last thing people should be concerned with. THere should be backlash about the media forcing people to accept f*ggots. I think thats a bigger issue especially for people with kids. All this gay sh*t will confuse and brain wash them. Soon there will be gay cartoons.
Oh boy. You don't know what you just started right now.
Boxden loves them some homos3xuals. But ironically NONE of them are homos3xual.lol

Ticalion! Hmmmmmmm

Last edited by ManWithoutFear!; 06-02-2013 at 12:39 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #128
Zab_JudahX 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,051 | Props total: 9 9
Typical whitieism... Nothing new here
 06-02-2013, 07:46 AM         #129
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This why you are seeing more sh*t like this, because it spark an 8 page thread on websites and have you thinking about having a bowl of Cheerios. I bet their sales went.
 5 years ago '07        #130
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 Amen7 said:
this is the last thing people should be concerned with. THere should be backlash about the media forcing people to accept f*ggots. I think thats a bigger issue especially for people with kids. All this gay sh*t will confuse and brain wash them. Soon there will be gay cartoons.
You are just as idiotic as the racists in here
 5 years ago '12        #131
bmandagod 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,250 | Props total: 821 821
 240ka said:
You are just as idiotic as the racists in here
if youre black and you have a daughter or have one in the future youll respect what im doing when shes older and you see the way black men will treat your daughter as a second fiddle to white women because the way she was born...if ur white fall back
 5 years ago '11        #132
Giovanni Cassa 48 heat pts48
space
space
$3,829 | Props total: 219 219
If a black man is portrayed resting, some conspiracy theory nuts will say "ooh, that's bad, he's portrayed as being lazy".

Instead if a black man is portrayed as coming home from work (the exact opposite of resting) while the white woman stays home they will say "black man is portrayed as being a slave to the white woman".

If a black man is portrayed in a commercial/movie/whatever as a cop questioning a white guy they will say "damn! black man portrayed as the oppressor towards the white man! it's a conspiracy to denigrate black people!".

If the exact opposite is portrayed, a white cop questioning a black man they will say "once again the black man is portrayed as the crook while the honest white man is here to save the day! What a bunch of bullsh*t!"

You can't win with this type of mentality. You will never be satisfied with your life. You can interpret anything the way you want. So who is really brainwashed? People who think the world is against them.

People who say whites are afraid of disappearing as a race and consequently we should be afraid of their actions are racist. How do they know? They asked all white people on Earth in regards to this? In the end, the only thing future generations will care about will be a moral construct so society will keep functioning properly and efficiently.

Another thing I see here is people saying "a gay agenda is pushed". Without thinking that being gay is a fact of life in today's society, just like slavery once was. There is no hidden agenda, it's just a fact that more and more people acknowledge. I don't agree with it and I don't think it's normal, but let them be. Who am I to judge? You can't shove acceptance down somebody's throat with an agenda. It's the other way around. Acceptance is portrayed after society has already done the acceptance. The same way revolution isn't the engine that drives the change, it's a result of change that is already taking place. If you've studied history, let's take for example "The Civil Rights Movement" then you know that's the deal.

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #133
Alerts 221 heat pts221
space
space
$15,306 | Props total: 5247 5247
Agenda
 06-02-2013, 10:45 AM         #134
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Giovanni Cassa said:
If a black man is portrayed resting, some conspiracy theory nuts will say "ooh, that's bad, he's portrayed as being lazy".

Instead if a black man is portrayed as coming home from work (the exact opposite of resting) while the white woman stays home they will say "black man is portrayed as being a slave to the white woman".

If a black man is portrayed in a commercial/movie/whatever as a cop questioning a white guy they will say "damn! black man portrayed as the oppressor towards the white man! it's a conspiracy to denigrate black people!".

If the exact opposite is portrayed, a white cop questioning a black man they will say "once again the black man is portrayed as the crook while the honest white man is here to save the day! What a bunch of bullsh*t!"

You can't win with this type of mentality. You will never be satisfied with your life. You can interpret anything the way you want. So who is really brainwashed? People who think the world is against them.

People who say whites are afraid of disappearing as a race and consequently we should be afraid of their actions are racist. How do they know? They asked all white people on Earth in regards to this? In the end, the only thing future generations will care about will be a moral construct so society will keep functioning properly and efficiently.

Another thing I see here is people saying "a gay agenda is pushed". Without thinking that being gay is a fact of life in today's society, just like slavery once was. There is no hidden agenda, it's just a fact that more and more people acknowledge. I don't agree with it and I don't think it's normal, but let them be. Who am I to judge? You can't shove acceptance down somebody's throat with an agenda. It's the other way around. Acceptance is portrayed after society has already done the acceptance. The same way revolution isn't the engine that drives the change, it's a result of change that is already taking place. If you've studied history, let's take for example "The Civil Rights Movement" then you know that's the deal.

You thought WAY too hard about this.
You done said some sh*t I woulda never even thought about, & I been black for 30 years now.
 5 years ago '10        #135
ElevateOne 60 heat pts60
space
space
$1,550 | Props total: 1469 1469
future race kids are already running the world
 5 years ago '05        #136
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1403 1403
fuk cheerios though
 06-02-2013, 11:34 AM         #137
Leezee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bmandagod said:
How about you teach yourself some grammar first, iite.. lol... if your son grows up to be like you, keep him away from all girls.
 06-02-2013, 11:51 AM         #138
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Leezee said:
How about you teach yourself some grammar first, iite.. lol... if your son grows up to be like you, keep him away from all girls.
And the whitest response award goes to...
 5 years ago '04        #139
ImmortalGuru 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,555 | Props total: 659 659
 andremackassi said:
any n*gga that says the commercial was "cute" is a f*g....aint no man supposed to use the word cute in that context. i can tell most boxden n*ggas are soft and watch lifetime movies then tear up
You insecure undercover-homos3xual a.ss n*gga!

5 years ago '07        #140
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,424 | Props total: 69951 69951
damn i think the last 3 generations need to go last 3 before mine that is
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
23 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
80 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
132 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
44 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy