May 31 - Cheerios Commercial Featuring Mixed Race Family Gets Racist Backlash

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
89 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-01-2013, 01:10 PM         #101
Mwana Ya Lola 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 andremackassi said:
any n*gga that says the commercial was "cute" is a f*g....aint no man supposed to use the word cute in that context. i can tell most boxden n*ggas are soft and watch lifetime movies then tear up

either that or most of boxden, which is true, aint sh*t but followers and wanted to fit in and post the same exact sh*t. as if theres no other description you could've came up with other than "cute"
 5 years ago '11        #102
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,264 | Props total: 17715 17715
 andremackassi said:
any n*gga that says the commercial was "cute" is a f*g....aint no man supposed to use the word cute in that context. i can tell most boxden n*ggas are soft and watch lifetime movies then tear up

either that or most of boxden, which is true, aint sh*t but followers and wanted to fit in and post the same exact sh*t. as if theres no other description you could've came up with other than "cute"
you still here n*gga? they mustve ran yo a.ss out the sports section
 5 years ago '09        #103
Chalky 303 heat pts303
space
space
$27,410 | Props total: 17617 17617
it's 2013

Racist Lost
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #104
gbmilwaukee 
space
space
$1,137 | Props total: 6 6
 doczdaname said:
it doesn't hurt only one group. Ignorant comments like this is what fuels racism. White is not a race, its a color and it isn't the only group affected. You act like africans, indians, asians etc...are trying to take over the world by mixing their heritage with "white people"...no. They are actually trying to preserve their own race/heritage but humans are different and are attracted to whatever race they want to be attracted to. There is no law, we are all human with all the same parts so it doesn't matter at the end of the day. If you are truly happy with whoever you end up with then race is the furthest thing from your mind.

we live in a different society where traveling is easy, communication is even easier and getting along with another race is the easiest it has ever been so the world is only going to be more populated by mixed couples/babies...either roll with it or fall the fu*k off, you have no choice homie.

[pic - click to view]

06-01-2013, 02:08 PM         #105
Originalgoat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think the commercial is dope. It's about time something is pumped out that isn't flooded with latent racism; racial superiority; or backhanded, patronizing bullsh*t (i.e. nearly ALL the black commercials with the uber-neo soul, "cool" settings and cheezy boom-bap loops) . It's a normal commercial. Now, if we can get all-black commercials that's just as "normal" as this, most of these uptight n*ggas would stop looking for an excuse to play the race card.

Say I'm lying..

5 years ago '10        #106
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1617 1617
 Originalgoat said:
I think the commercial is dope. It's about time something is pumped out that isn't flooded with latent racism; racial superiority; or backhanded, patronizing bullsh*t (i.e. nearly ALL the black commercials with the uber-neo soul, "cool" settings and cheezy boom-bap loops) . It's a normal commercial. Now, if we can get all-black commercials that's just as "normal" as this, most of these uptight n*ggas would stop looking for an excuse to play the race card.

Say I'm lying..

I fu*king hate when they do that sh*t in black ads why can't the sh*t be normal with no bullsh*t a.ss rap references generic a.ss sh*t

Love the mixed ad this is the future
 5 years ago '05        #107
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,108 | Props total: 4237 4237
 andremackassi said:

oh my bad
"ayo, this commercial is straight gutta... trill sh*t, word is bond sUUUUuuu WOOOOOOOP!" :ohhellnonas:

fukk outta here n*gga
 5 years ago '04        #108
kg81 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 101 101
 Tastemaker331 said:
This type of sh*t only happens in America bro
Wrong
 5 years ago '12        #109
sigNN 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 3898 3898
my cuz is with some black chick and its all good she be kicking with the fams playing cards and loteria
 5 years ago '04        #110
strahan2004 40 heat pts40
space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 405 405
good thing that they show some mixed race couple...but am I the only who thinks it's weird how they picture the father sleeping and not taking care of the kid ?
 06-01-2013, 03:52 PM         #111
Originalgoat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dreamvillain said:
I fu*king hate when they do that sh*t in black ads why can't the sh*t be normal with no bullsh*t a.ss rap references generic a.ss sh*t

Love the mixed ad this is the future
Right?? You trying to sell me a single or a McRib??? Gtfoh!

Don't get me started on that damn KFC ad, either.
 06-01-2013, 03:54 PM         #112
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tastemaker331 said:
This type of sh*t only happens in America bro
YOU MUST NOT TRAVEL MUCH
 ra1n said:
idiotic/liberal mentality

uh, that's exactly why (white) people are "racist"

this race mixing agenda hurts one group of people: white people.

is it wrong for them to want to preserve their race/heritage?
PROBABLY THE ONLY TIME WE WILL EVER AGREE. WHITES, RIGHTLY SO, FEAR GENETIC ANNIHILATION.

WifeRaperMagnus said:
To get rid of racism you have to get rid of WHITES.

Good luck.
fixed
 Trilluminati GA said:

"Say Malik can you past me those honey NUTS, I love the way they feel in my bowl"
 06-01-2013, 03:57 PM         #113
Leezee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JeeQ said:
People try to tell me racism is dead but soon as a black man is with a white woman they all lose their minds! Can you imagine if Barack Obama was married to a snow bunny?

Props to Cheerios though for introducing reality to people. Believe it or not, interracial couples are going to become the majority.
I dont think thats tru... i think white men have more of an acceptance towards a black guy with a white woman. I think its not the same if reversed. It seems, TO ME AT LEAST, that a white guy with a black woman gets more hate from black guys then a black guy with a white woman from white guys. From my life experience...
 5 years ago '11        #114
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
space
$8,860 | Props total: 1474 1474
I see nothing wrong with the commercial at all it was very good.
 06-01-2013, 04:11 PM         #115
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TayTay1255 said:
What is with all this mixed people are the future talk. Caucasians have a negative birth rate in US and Europe and their's is the recessive gene. So unless something changes with that in the near future there will be a key ingredient missing from your taupe utopia.

I do not know why people are upset, but I know it is not because they are racist. That ended when Obama got elected.

My girls dad is dark her mom is light she's a little darker than her mom but still fair skinned
I'm dark. The plan is too keep this going for a few more generations then no one will ever know we were tainted. Patience is a virtue…just keep fu*king those recessive gene will be gone before we know it
 5 years ago '07        #116
Sleazy 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,560 | Props total: 307 307
 Niruggg said:

My girls dad is dark her mom is light she's a little darker than her mom but still fair skinned
I'm dark. The plan is too keep this going for a few more generations then no one will ever know we were tainted. Patience is a virtue…just keep fu*king those recessive gene will be gone before we know it

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #117
NCAT_Boi 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,518 | Props total: 19 19
Saw this commercial this morning and it put a smile on my face. I approve.
 06-01-2013, 05:50 PM         #118
tweedle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its sad that this is still an issue in America. Its hard enough to find an same race couple out here in Europe!
 06-01-2013, 06:18 PM         #119
teamtrusthoe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I smash snow bunnies for Emmet Till
 5 years ago '04        #120
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46 OP
space
space
$39,167 | Props total: 9621 9621
 Niruggg said:
YOU MUST NOT TRAVEL MUCH

2:
I'm from a country where Interracial rwlationships are the norm

I see commercials like this all the time in France. So what are you talking about?
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
51 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy