May 31 - Cheerios Commercial Featuring Mixed Race Family Gets Racist Backlash

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
141 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
36 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #41
Sk8bamboo 47 heat pts47
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 470 470
 doczdaname said:
it doesn't hurt only one group. Ignorant comments like this is what fuels racism. White is not a race, its a color and it isn't the only group affected. You act like africans, indians, asians etc...are trying to take over the world by mixing their heritage with "white people"...no. They are actually trying to preserve their own race/heritage but humans are different and are attracted to whatever race they want to be attracted to. There is no law, we are all human with all the same parts so it doesn't matter at the end of the day. If you are truly happy with whoever you end up with then race is the furthest thing from your mind.

we live in a different society where traveling is easy, communication is even easier and getting along with another race is the easiest it has ever been so the world is only going to be more populated by mixed couples/babies...either roll with it or fall the fu*k off, you have no choice homie.
 06-01-2013, 03:21 AM         #42
BayArea51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sivraj said:
This is a beautiful thing fu*k what the haters say.

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #43
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,204 | Props total: 19846 19846
Ra1n is obviously a troll, or an all out moron. either way
 5 years ago '12        #44
cubes 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,576 | Props total: 5989 5989
Stormfront is heated

Ra1n Lawse

Us mixed race people will run the world one day

06-01-2013, 03:33 AM         #45
BayArea51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '09        #46
Difficult 135 heat pts135
space
space
$47,420 | Props total: 665 665
I thought it was cute
 5 years ago '11        #47
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,304 | Props total: 4575 4575
No news here ppl are stupid and ignorant
 5 years ago '11        #48
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
TE=ManWithoutFear!;27311553]My aunt married to a white man. Got a few cousins who fuhk with whiteboys. At this point in time is this REALLY a big deal anymore?! I don't get it. I go out, all I see is mixed couples. Deal with bigot muthafuhkas![/QUOTE]

Not in this case no, but don't act like it don't matter and folk won't be on no bullsh*t, especially at the top. I got a biracial daughter myself but I know them whiteys still don't dig it and some of my own feel a certain way
Yell

Yell
 5 years ago '11        #49
Giovanni Cassa 48 heat pts48
space
space
$3,829 | Props total: 219 219
 Patrick Galooly said:
I think that's the wrong idea. It's o.k. to be proud of your race. We shouldn't say because some people are racist we should do away with race all together. That's letting the worst of us dictate the direction of our society.

Yeah, it's ok, but how does it help you just being proud of your race? Honestly? You should be proud of yourself, not of your race imo.

On topic: fu*k everyone who's against this commercial! All I see is a happy family.
 5 years ago '10        #50
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 8298 8298
 Giovanni Cassa said:
Yeah, it's ok, but how does it help you just being proud of your race? Honestly? You should be proud of yourself, not of your race imo.

On topic: fu*k everyone who's against this commercial! All I see is a happy family.
It's being proud of your heritage and your culture. This heritage and culture happens to be side by side with a race

It's what differentiates people the most I would say. But the lines are slowly becoming blurred
 5 years ago '10        #51
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13658 13658
wait...how does it help to be proud of your race?
I can't speak on other races but blacks not having pride in who they are, their skin, and where they came from would worsen an already negative epidemic.
 06-01-2013, 05:06 AM         #52
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Didn't even realize that I can honestly say I've never seen a commercial with an interracial family prior to this. And I have to admit it was a tad bit weird just because it's not something I'm used to seeing, but I fully support "race mixing" as they call it. A lot of the finest of the dimes are mixed. And that's enough to sell me on it. fu*k the politics.

EDIT:
How long before interracial people are branched off into a race of it's own and given a name along with a (longer)list of stereotypes and discrimination upon them?

It's white people's way of singling out and putting down other types of people to maintain their power. It's how they got in the position they are in in the first place. While we say "aww this is beautiful" the white man is figuring out a way to manipulate this to work in his advantage....No racism intended and I don't direct this at every white person. I'm talking about the higher ups.

Last edited by SOCIALITE; 06-01-2013 at 05:12 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #53
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
lol that commercial was cute how can you be racist towards that.
 5 years ago '10        #54
Esdot 17 heat pts17
space
space
$1,615 | Props total: 689 689
 SOCIALITE said:
EDIT:
How long before interracial people are branched off into a race of it's own and given a name along with a (longer)list of stereotypes and discrimination upon them?
South Africa was doing it for decades with their Apartheid system. Had Whites, Blacks, and Colored (which where mixed people of any race). Whites ruled, blacks got fu*ked, coloreds got lucky.
 5 years ago '05        #55
GodzMustBeCrazy 31 heat pts31
space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 699 699
 box5 said:
TE=ManWithoutFear!;27311553]My aunt married to a white man. Got a few cousins who fuhk with whiteboys. At this point in time is this REALLY a big deal anymore?! I don't get it. I go out, all I see is mixed couples. Deal with bigot muthafuhkas!
Not in this case no, but don't act like it don't matter and folk won't be on no bullsh*t, especially at the top. I got a biracial daughter myself but I know them whiteys still don't dig it and some of my own feel a certain way
Yell

Yell[/QUOTE]

Do you call your daughter a whitey also?
 06-01-2013, 06:54 AM         #56
Kushton Slater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
the only cure for racism is a world full of mixed children
No offense, but thats bs. Prime example look at Brazil...
 5 years ago '05        #57
GodzMustBeCrazy 31 heat pts31
space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 699 699
 box5 said:

Yell

Yell
Do you call your daughter a whitey too?
 06-01-2013, 06:58 AM         #58
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There is no end to discrimination, doesn't matter if you are black, white, or whatever. If you are ugly you're ugly.

That girl mixed, but she's fat.

Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 06-01-2013 at 07:02 AM..
 06-01-2013, 07:03 AM         #59
Mwana Ya Lola 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Esdot said:
South Africa was doing it for decades with their Apartheid system. Had Whites, Blacks, and Colored (which where mixed people of any race). Whites ruled, blacks got fu*ked, coloreds got lucky.

Boxden users think that the emergence of mixed people will erase racism or a race based vsion of society; they are wrong.

In South Africa, mixed people consider themselves and act like a race. If you go to Haiti mixed people and black don't really fu*k wit each other.
 06-01-2013, 07:05 AM         #60
Mwana Ya Lola 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kushton Slater said:
No offense, but thats bs. Prime example look at Brazil...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
163 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy