May 31 - Cheerios Commercial Featuring Mixed Race Family Gets Racist Backlash

most viewed right now
Drake- Iím Upset
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rhymefest Responds To Kim Kardashian!
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kim Kardashian ethers Rhymefest!!
211 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent and floyd mayweather beefing again #getthestrap
47 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-01-2013, 02:21 AM         #41
BayArea51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sivraj said:
This is a beautiful thing fu*k what the haters say.

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #42
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520
space
space
$56,105 | Props total: 24076 24076
Ra1n is obviously a troll, or an all out moron. either way
 5 years ago '12        #43
cubes 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,803 | Props total: 6644 6644
Stormfront is heated

Ra1n Lawse

Us mixed race people will run the world one day

06-01-2013, 02:33 AM         #44
BayArea51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '09        #45
Difficult 135 heat pts135
space
space
$47,420 | Props total: 670 670
I thought it was cute
 5 years ago '11        #46
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,877 | Props total: 5342 5342
No news here ppl are stupid and ignorant
 5 years ago '11        #47
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
TE=ManWithoutFear!;27311553]My aunt married to a white man. Got a few cousins who fuhk with whiteboys. At this point in time is this REALLY a big deal anymore?! I don't get it. I go out, all I see is mixed couples. Deal with bigot muthafuhkas![/QUOTE]

Not in this case no, but don't act like it don't matter and folk won't be on no bullsh*t, especially at the top. I got a biracial daughter myself but I know them whiteys still don't dig it and some of my own feel a certain way
Yell

Yell
 5 years ago '11        #48
Giovanni Cassa 48 heat pts48
space
space
$3,855 | Props total: 239 239
 Patrick Galooly said:
I think that's the wrong idea. It's o.k. to be proud of your race. We shouldn't say because some people are racist we should do away with race all together. That's letting the worst of us dictate the direction of our society.

Yeah, it's ok, but how does it help you just being proud of your race? Honestly? You should be proud of yourself, not of your race imo.

On topic: fu*k everyone who's against this commercial! All I see is a happy family.
 5 years ago '10        #49
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,379 | Props total: 8611 8611
 Giovanni Cassa said:
Yeah, it's ok, but how does it help you just being proud of your race? Honestly? You should be proud of yourself, not of your race imo.

On topic: fu*k everyone who's against this commercial! All I see is a happy family.
It's being proud of your heritage and your culture. This heritage and culture happens to be side by side with a race

It's what differentiates people the most I would say. But the lines are slowly becoming blurred
 5 years ago '10        #50
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$50,419 | Props total: 14672 14672
wait...how does it help to be proud of your race?
I can't speak on other races but blacks not having pride in who they are, their skin, and where they came from would worsen an already negative epidemic.
 06-01-2013, 04:06 AM         #51
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Didn't even realize that I can honestly say I've never seen a commercial with an interracial family prior to this. And I have to admit it was a tad bit weird just because it's not something I'm used to seeing, but I fully support "race mixing" as they call it. A lot of the finest of the dimes are mixed. And that's enough to sell me on it. fu*k the politics.

EDIT:
How long before interracial people are branched off into a race of it's own and given a name along with a (longer)list of stereotypes and discrimination upon them?

It's white people's way of singling out and putting down other types of people to maintain their power. It's how they got in the position they are in in the first place. While we say "aww this is beautiful" the white man is figuring out a way to manipulate this to work in his advantage....No racism intended and I don't direct this at every white person. I'm talking about the higher ups.

Last edited by SOCIALITE; 06-01-2013 at 04:12 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #52
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,690 | Props total: 382 382
lol that commercial was cute how can you be racist towards that.
 5 years ago '10        #53
catch22 17 heat pts17
space
space
$1,714 | Props total: 892 892
 SOCIALITE said:
EDIT:
How long before interracial people are branched off into a race of it's own and given a name along with a (longer)list of stereotypes and discrimination upon them?
South Africa was doing it for decades with their Apartheid system. Had Whites, Blacks, and Colored (which where mixed people of any race). Whites ruled, blacks got fu*ked, coloreds got lucky.
 5 years ago '05        #54
GodzMustBeCrazy 32 heat pts32
space
space
$6,213 | Props total: 977 977
 box5 said:
TE=ManWithoutFear!;27311553]My aunt married to a white man. Got a few cousins who fuhk with whiteboys. At this point in time is this REALLY a big deal anymore?! I don't get it. I go out, all I see is mixed couples. Deal with bigot muthafuhkas!
Not in this case no, but don't act like it don't matter and folk won't be on no bullsh*t, especially at the top. I got a biracial daughter myself but I know them whiteys still don't dig it and some of my own feel a certain way
Yell

Yell[/QUOTE]

Do you call your daughter a whitey also?
 06-01-2013, 05:54 AM         #55
Kushton Slater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
the only cure for racism is a world full of mixed children
No offense, but thats bs. Prime example look at Brazil...
 5 years ago '05        #56
GodzMustBeCrazy 32 heat pts32
space
space
$6,213 | Props total: 977 977
 box5 said:

Yell

Yell
Do you call your daughter a whitey too?
 06-01-2013, 05:58 AM         #57
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There is no end to discrimination, doesn't matter if you are black, white, or whatever. If you are ugly you're ugly.

That girl mixed, but she's fat.

Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 06-01-2013 at 06:02 AM..
 06-01-2013, 06:03 AM         #58
Mwana Ya Lola 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Esdot said:
South Africa was doing it for decades with their Apartheid system. Had Whites, Blacks, and Colored (which where mixed people of any race). Whites ruled, blacks got fu*ked, coloreds got lucky.

Boxden users think that the emergence of mixed people will erase racism or a race based vsion of society; they are wrong.

In South Africa, mixed people consider themselves and act like a race. If you go to Haiti mixed people and black don't really fu*k wit each other.
 06-01-2013, 06:05 AM         #59
Mwana Ya Lola 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kushton Slater said:
No offense, but thats bs. Prime example look at Brazil...
 5 years ago '11        #60
Giovanni Cassa 48 heat pts48
space
space
$3,855 | Props total: 239 239
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
It's being proud of your heritage and your culture. This heritage and culture happens to be side by side with a race

It's what differentiates people the most I would say. But the lines are slowly becoming blurred

There are only 3 ethnic groups (or race as you call it) in the world: mongoloid, negroid & caucasoid. Within each of the specific group the culture varies differently.

Nowadays identity isn't given by race or the confines of your culture. The individual is solely responsible for giving himself an identity. At least the open-minded ones.
Home      

most viewed right now
#bigbreasttwitter
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
57 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
79 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
118 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1346 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobarís hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Compton THUGS starring Kevin Hart & Mike Epps 🤣🤣㊃..
30 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are Californiaís Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
115 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy