Lebron: "I just went back to my Cleveland days,"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
157 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-31-2013, 06:45 PM         #81
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lebron leaving miami as soon as he gets the chance, bet on it
 5 years ago '07        #82
Rob De Niro 120 heat pts120
space
space
$13,488 | Props total: 668 668
Lebron scores 16 in a quarter and the whole world is sucking his d!ck especially ESPN.

WIlliam Anthony scores 14 in quarter vs memphis and its not even talked about at all.
 5 years ago '11        #83
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,234 | Props total: 17645 17645
 Rob De Niro said:
Lebron scores 16 in a quarter and the whole world is sucking his d!ck especially ESPN.

WIlliam Anthony scores 14 in quarter vs memphis and its not even talked about at all.
the San Antonio thing.... if everybody a.ssociated with the spurs organization played for NY, they would be treated like royalty
 5 years ago '08        #84
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1645 1645
 PG-13 said:
I don't see a problem here he basically said he went back to his aggressive/takeover mode in which he did in the 3rd quarter. People really think he said this to throw his teammates under the bus like some other players?

EXACTLY, LeBron been holding back like a mf tryna let all these other n*ggas get they shine on. Not once in any of these games have I seen him truly take the fu*kin game over and be aggressive...Lately he been dishin out the ball n shootin some horrible a.ss 3s.
 5 years ago '10        #85
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
$2,442 | Props total: 185 185
"Real" Heats on here are narrow-minded, emotionally rigid, and terribly ungrateful. They sound like they rather keeps things the same before LeBron and be happy with first round exits because it's still Wade county. Miami won last night and these guys are crying like bi*ches. All this sentimentality is bullsh*t.

I just don't understand how you can be mad and be winning. LeBron saved Miami and people want to bi*ch.

Last edited by MrTripleDouble; 05-31-2013 at 08:19 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #86
DipsetSoulja 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,182 | Props total: 3094 3094
the media hypetrain again... smh
 5 years ago '04        #87
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
space
$10,387 | Props total: 28 28
Miami Cavaliers.....
 5 years ago '08        #88
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 Lavares said:
Miami Cavaliers.....
Lol Cleveland lost.
 5 years ago '08        #89
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
I told Heat stans a long time ago that it's stupid to d!ckride a player who has only been on your team a few couple seasons. The way these Heat stans treat Lebron, you'd think he was a lifelong Heat or that Miami drafted the n*gga and watched him grow up. The n*gga barely been there and they worship him, hitched their bandwagon to a n*gga who will leave them in the dust with NOTHING. All those years of worship down the drain. Then these n*ggas act like they aren't concerned about him leaving knowing deep in their hearts that if Lebron leaves Miami and Derrick Rose returns back to form that Miami may never win another series against the Bulls, Pacers, or any other rival again that they've been talking sh*t to all these years while hiding behind that stacked team. The East will eat those n*ggas alive without Lebron James.

Last edited by Chief Dee; 06-01-2013 at 12:21 AM..
 06-01-2013, 12:25 AM         #90
loyola llothta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"My homey was number one draft pick , They still burned his jersey in Akron"

Ppl gone hate regardless fu*k em letting them write their story on a hiphop board that all they can do no body going to reading your book nig your star player can't even suit up but you here talking about lebron and the heat

Last edited by loyola llothta; 06-01-2013 at 12:32 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #91
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 DEDOS said:
I can show u countless videos of NY's Thirst and Chi Towns and Clevelands heart broken a.sses and salty owner letters but u cant show sh*t on miami
Dude please, Bulls fans are the ORIGINAL fanbase that hate Lebron BEFORE decision BEFORE Knick and Cleveland fans jumped on the Lebron hate bandwagon. Dont ever put us in the same sentence with those n*ggas. There are Bulls fans who have CONSISTANTLY hated Lebron's guts since he was in our division on the Cavaliers when he had the back and forth feud with Joakim Noah and would p!ss people off by dancing during Bulls-Cavaliers fans. I vividly remember hearing Bulls fans call up Chicago sports radio and trash Lebron EVEN during the summer of the decision. He was hated here in Chicago BEFORE the decision so don't make it seem like n*ggas wake up the day after the decision like, "Lebron is now my enemy".

The n*gga was our division rival before he went to your irrelevant a.ss team and made the Heat matter again. So remember that. But a guy like you who only interact with rival fanbases on youtube and talk about places you've never lived wouldn't know these subtle things would ya? Either way you better hope he stays in '14 because by then the rust with be off Derrick Rose like I said, with a fully seasoned Rose back and no Lebron James the Bulls-Heat rilvary would flip and the Bulls would be stomping Miami into the ground for the next 8-9 years.
 5 years ago '04        #92
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
space
$10,387 | Props total: 28 28
 YoungRay20 said:
Lol Cleveland lost.

Cleveland won.....
 06-01-2013, 01:18 AM         #93
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
I told Heat stans a long time ago that it's stupid to d!ckride a player who has only been on your team a few couple seasons. The way these Heat stans treat Lebron, you'd think he was a lifelong Heat or that Miami drafted the n*gga and watched him grow up. The n*gga barely been there and they worship him, hitched their bandwagon to a n*gga who will leave them in the dust with NOTHING. All those years of worship down the drain. Then these n*ggas act like they aren't concerned about him leaving knowing deep in their hearts that if Lebron leaves Miami and Derrick Rose returns back to form that Miami may never win another series against the Bulls, Pacers, or any other rival again that they've been talking sh*t to all these years while hiding behind that stacked team. The East will eat those n*ggas alive without Lebron James.
Leave Miami in the dust with nothing?

They're on the verge of going to their 3rd straight Finals, possibly going back to back championships, with another run possible next season at a title.

The East will eat them alive? Do you realize who plays in the East?

Not to mention if he leaves people act like he's taking that cap room with him or something

Plus you think Battier, Miller, Ray, James Jones, Joel Anthony gonna be takin up cap space in 2014 too? Miami gonna reload regardless. Thats the plan but be blind I guess.

Nah he wasn't drafted to Miami. We didn't watch him grow up on Miami. He just wins. Which should be the motto of every business.

But congrats on watching derrick rose grow up to sit on the bench when he was cleared months ago.

Point pus*y

Lavares said:
Cleveland won.....
Only when LeBron was there

And I use the term Win loosely in that a.ssociation w/ Cleveland
 5 years ago '07        #94
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,388 | Props total: 13049 13049
 Cheeze said:
Leave Miami in the dust with nothing?

They're on the verge of going to their 3rd straight Finals, possibly going back to back championships, with another run possible next season at a title.

The East will eat them alive? Do you realize who plays in the East?

Not to mention if he leaves people act like he's taking that cap room with him or something

Plus you think Battier, Miller, Ray, James Jones, Joel Anthony gonna be takin up cap space in 2014 too? Miami gonna reload regardless. Thats the plan but be blind I guess.

Nah he wasn't drafted to Miami. We didn't watch him grow up on Miami. He just wins. Which should be the motto of every business.

But congrats on watching derrick rose grow up to sit on the bench when he was cleared months ago.

Point pus*y

Only when LeBron was there

And I use the term Win loosely in that a.ssociation w/ Cleveland
he has a bad memory and treats basketball like pro wrestling with his nonsense posts. nobody gives a sh*t. miami was >>> chicago before bron came. bulls haven't done sh*t since 98, nobody checkin for them

Last edited by joshdogg26; 06-01-2013 at 01:27 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #95
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
Lebron needs to go into full prime Jordan interview mode, and trash his teammates in the media to get them motivated to play better.
 5 years ago '07        #96
Supercoolbert 122 heat pts122
space
space
$7,196 | Props total: 1285 1285
 Chief Dee said:
Dude please, Bulls fans are the ORIGINAL fanbase that hate Lebron BEFORE decision BEFORE Knick and Cleveland fans jumped on the Lebron hate bandwagon. Dont ever put us in the same sentence with those n*ggas. There are Bulls fans who have CONSISTANTLY hated Lebron's guts since he was in our division on the Cavaliers when he had the back and forth feud with Joakim Noah and would p!ss people off by dancing during Bulls-Cavaliers fans. I vividly remember hearing Bulls fans call up Chicago sports radio and trash Lebron EVEN during the summer of the decision. He was hated here in Chicago BEFORE the decision so don't make it seem like n*ggas wake up the day after the decision like, "Lebron is now my enemy".

The n*gga was our division rival before he went to your irrelevant a.ss team and made the Heat matter again. So remember that. But a guy like you who only interact with rival fanbases on youtube and talk about places you've never lived wouldn't know these subtle things would ya? Either way you better hope he stays in '14 because by then the rust with be off Derrick Rose like I said, with a fully seasoned Rose back and no Lebron James the Bulls-Heat rilvary would flip and the Bulls would be stomping Miami into the ground for the next 8-9 years.

[pic - click to view]

just stop it
 5 years ago '05        #97
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 Bkjj11 said:
damn wade, u officially this n*gga bi*ch
This became official when it was seen that Wade carries LeBron shoes while they walk on the beach.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #98
atruedsgb 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,611 | Props total: 901 901
 Akira Son Bio said:
Dude is a fu*k n*gga. If he was about that life he would have stayed in the 216. But no, he needs help. Dude is soft. Only time he showed heart was yesterday. I would love more of it, but Wade bout to go off in a minute. Him and Bosh. LeBron already proved he's not about that life

Oh yeah, Miami, for any n*ggas saying "HOW!!!???"
Um, every superstar that has won a championship has had a good to great supporting cast. I repeat, EVERY superstar. Your favorite superstar, my favorite superstar...you get the point. Who's to say that Jordan or Magic wouldn't have done the same thing? We'll never know because they had great supporting casts (Magic much earlier than Jordan did, of course).

Second, have you ever been to Cleveland or Akron? Who in the hell would want to stay there????!!!! He did that city a favor by even tolerating such poor general management for as long as he did...

Perhaps you didn't watch last year's playoffs, where LeBron single-handedly shut down both the Bulls AND the Celtics.
 5 years ago '05        #99
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 atruedsgb said:
Um, every superstar that has won a championship has had a good to great supporting cast. I repeat, EVERY superstar. Your favorite superstar, my favorite superstar...you get the point. Who's to say that Jordan or Magic wouldn't have done the same thing? We'll never know because they had great supporting casts (Magic much earlier than Jordan did, of course).

Second, have you ever been to Cleveland or Akron? Who in the hell would want to stay there????!!!! He did that city a favor by even tolerating such poor general management for as long as he did...

Perhaps you didn't watch last year's playoffs, where LeBron single-handedly shut down both the Bulls AND the Celtics.
You didn't watch them either because he never played the Bulls last years playoffs.

And LeBron has NEVER single handedly beat the Bulls at ANY POINT. If you're referring to 2011, then Wade saved that series.
 06-01-2013, 08:25 AM         #100
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 #TheReturn said:

And LeBron has NEVER single handedly beat the Bulls at ANY POINT. If you're referring to 2011, then Wade saved that series.
beat them in 5 games in 2010

averaged 32, 9, 8
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
146 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
72 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
107 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
28 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
201 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy