Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
96 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
78 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #141
marx1684 
space
space
$4,826 | Props total: 4967 4967
 SlickJ101 said:
Bc black people never do that to each other.

But we know you only give a sh*t when another race does it though.
No sir. It's when someone who has the authority through the law to do as they please w/repercussions as minute as a suspension (if that) uses unnecessary force b/c you didn't follow their command that's the problem. When another man does the same thing in the street you have the option to run or retaliate. If you run in this situation you will have more of these individuals called on you & you will still be pummeled. If you retaliate you will have more of the individuals called on you & you can be pummelled and or k!lled. If you aren't k!lled you will be prosecuted to the fullest for defending yourself while they walk away clean. That is why this is a problem. They are to protect in serve. People don't feel a sense of relief when we see police unless they call them. Even when there is no wrong doing. What person do you know has instilled fear in the hearts of others w/o the a.ssistance of a stereotype? I could be wrong though...
 05-31-2013, 09:18 PM         #142
Black Samurai 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lucky Lucas said:
you opinion on the black community is irrelevant, worry about yourself.

shout out to that n*gga dos tho, droppin that ether that make a n*gga swell up with pride
Heard about how the police had them black USC students on the ground in hand cuffs a few weeks ago at their own graduation party? I don't like USC, but that sh*t was still fu*ked up.
 5 years ago '05        #143
Jazzy Soul 27 heat pts27
space
space
$14,162 | Props total: 10 10
 palogee said:
Grown men in Florida sure are scared of teenage boys with no weapons though.

[spoiler - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #144
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
officers were scared he was going to sick that puppy on them
 5 years ago '04        #145
Miami 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,085 | Props total: 1181 1181
 hou12 said:
So no one has noticed this cop calling a 14 year old a threat? A 14 year old with a dog on the beach is threatening to a grown a.ss man? What was so threatening?

And how in the fu*k do you define a dehumanizing stare?

For those saying all the evidence isn't there, the cops said why they did what they did. Why is he only being charged with resisting arrest? What was he being arrested for?
Agreed 100% with each of those points you brought up

On another note, most of the Miami Police has always been corrupted. If you've lived in Miami for a while, you already know this. sh*t.. a simple Google search for 'Miami Police corruption' will bring you hundreds of articles and it seems to never stop so if these cops targeted the kid just for being black on a Friday afternoon, I wouldn't even be surprised
 06-01-2013, 12:38 AM         #146
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Withit said:
I am not racist. My stepbrother is black and I love that kid to death. I just get upset with all these people (Black or White) who are uneducated and yet they have no "want" to learn. They end up angry, poor, and dangerous. Meanwhile, all these black people come to their defense for no other reason, other than the fact that they are black. They end up on the system. People like me pay for their thrills and they hate me. If it wasn't for the earners, than a lot of you guys would not have your food stamps.
2:17

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

FYI THERE IS ONLY ONE SOLUTION TO POLICE BRUTALITY

Last edited by Niruggg; 06-01-2013 at 12:43 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #147
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609

[pic - click to view]

what a piece of sh*t... I would of shot a fair one with the cops and plead self defense
 5 years ago '10        #148
Kool Aid 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,956 | Props total: 1989 1989
Bruh the n*gga was holding a puppy tho, damn. Florida
 5 years ago '10        #149
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
 palogee said:
Grown men in Florida sure are scared of teenage boys with no weapons though.

his skin and his pup was dehumanizing

JeeQ said:
I hate to go off topic but the problem with new age blacks is they're completely naive when it comes to history and the reality of the situation. Much like the Latinos and Asians in this country they live under the false pretense that if they fully embrace white culture, are subservient, aloof, non-threatening, and effeminate than they'll be accepted by the white community at large.

Well they couldn't be more wrong because they won't, and they never will.

It's barely been more than 50 years since blacks weren't allowed to drink from the same water fountains, go to the same schools, sit at the front of the bus, or shop in the same stores. The same people who supported the Jim Crow Laws are still alive and well today, and they're your politicians, police officers, and Fortune 500 company owners. No one is going to look out for us, but us, and as a race we've yet to understand that. If you think there's racial equality in this country you've got a reality check coming your way soon.
right on!

dre03 said:
n*ggas like you add to our fu*king problem... Not every fu*king bad thing that happens to us is because of our skin color... You have absolutely no idea why those cops did what they did... You just see a black kid on the ground and automatically a.ssume it's racially motivated... Not understanding that there are other factors to police brutality and cops overstepping their bounds... Simple minded black and white n*ggas like you always look at the small picture... sh*t like this happens to all races... Some racially motivated some not... My problem is when you quickly jump to the conclusion with no evidence of nothing that the kid was restrained because he was fu*king black...

When you turn everything into a black thing people stop listening after awhile even when you have a legitimate argument because you have cried wolf so much no one takes what you say seriously anymore... This is why most people don't give a fu*k about Jesse Jackson and the other n*ggas always on TV crying about us being treated unfairly... News flash motherfu*kers... It's a fu*ked up world we live in... Life isn't fair no matter how much we want to make it that way... Unfair sh*t will happen but just because it does does not mean it was because of your fu*king skin color... Now of course I am not talking about the cases where you can pretty much say without a shadow of a doubt some fu*ked up sh*t happened to this man because he was black... Like the James Byrd dragging... But sh*t like this where you know absolutely nothing yet but you already clamoring for black political leaders to say something when this looks like the everyday police brutality that occurs around the world...

Thats the big issue I see here... Is cops over stepping their bounds because they have a badge and no one can check them... The kid in this case was just black... Read a news article everyday you will see this exact same sh*t happen to a white person, an asian person a latino it doesnt matter... MY point is there is nothing I just read or saw that said the cops did this cuz the boy was black... Pick your fu*king battles and stop turning everything into a battle ... When you are known for making mountains out of mole hills people stop taking you seriously... It's the old cry wolf... When you finally have something real to talk about it will go on deaf ear cuz no one will care what you have to say anymore when you turn everything into a black and white thing...

And you are pretty naive n*gga if you actually think just because people are at a rally they are there because they take anything seriously... You either don't get out much or know nothing about society... I am pretty sure half the people at those rallies are there hoping to be seen on TV or interviewed... They could care less about the actual issue and probably know nothing about the case... And then you have the other people who are there because they are just pro whatever the rally is for... And others who are there just to feel good about themselves or to let off some steam... The minority at those protests and or rallies are the ones who actually are f!ghting for something...
GOT DAMN!

Dos-effect said:
Yeah pissy a.ss crackers tend to that. Wtf cares what white people think any more these days. Its so many of you who have this race thing so fu*king screwed up......what if it was about race? Do you give a fu*k then? Or does that miss you because its not part of your reality. I'm tired of white people trying to define the black person out look on racism.

You WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO DEFINE BECAUSE YOU ARE THE DEFINITION OF IT.......stop telling me how the fu*k I should look at the world........or more specifically how I should stop looking at you. I can acknowledge the flaws that my race has, in fact I in some cases cant get the fu*k away from the flaws my people have.........but how about the fu*king flaws that your people have........

WTF is that self evaluation. All you so called progressive whitey's with your take on the black man's condition. Your race is fu*ked up dude. A majority of you are racist, ignorant, hypocritical, and just plain fu*king spoiled. You get mad at black people because we find a possibility of racism in things that have been known to have heavy racial discrimination in the past, like police brutality, like racial profiling, like illegal shootings of black citizens........and sit back shocked and appalled at the insinuation. FOH with that bullsh*t.....9 times out of 10 it was racially motivated, and 10 out 10 the cops wont be punished for their actions........and then you go on to say that we have been calling wolf.......are you fu*king serious?

I despise white people like you......you pretend to be down for peace and harmony by embracing hiphop and trying to blend in with the culture.........but instead of really choosing to understand where this sh*t really comes from, you choose to create your version of our reality. Based on your own failed perception of what hiphop and black people represent. You dont fu*king know me bruh......and you will never be able to walk in the shoes any black man on this planet. And because of that you need to STFU about things you think we should be doing, because the last time I checked, Amerkkka is still choosing to punish the black man to no avail, as well as our Hispanic brethren. Nothing much has changed in 40 years my dude......the gov stills support lopsided government where whites easily prosper from generation to generation and everyone else who is either poor or of color have the opportunity to succeed but by no means is it meant for us too...............trying to me with some "Life aint fair Tyrone deal with it" garbage.......life is not fair......THE CHOICES WE MAKE IN LIFE CAN BE THOUGH.....and whites have the choice to change the way this world is....by not endorsing this lopsided idea of reality.......but you dont want to do that do you.........
minus the cracker part
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
54 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
114 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
81 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy