NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #121
Withit 1 heat pts
space
space
$533 | Props total: 0 0
 CA$H MONEY said:
Did you know black people make up the minority not the majority when it comes to Govt. a.ssistance???
This has been said a million times on Boxden, but there are more white people in the United States, so obviously this would be true. However, the ratio as blacks are concerned is way higher. You aren't that smart :-)
 5 years ago '10        #122
Withit 1 heat pts
space
space
$533 | Props total: 0 0
 dre03 said:
n*ggas like you add to our fu*king problem... Not every fu*king bad thing that happens to us is because of our skin color... You have absolutely no idea why those cops did what they did... You just see a black kid on the ground and automatically a.ssume it's racially motivated... Not understanding that there are other factors to police brutality and cops overstepping their bounds... Simple minded black and white n*ggas like you always look at the small picture... sh*t like this happens to all races... Some racially motivated some not... My problem is when you quickly jump to the conclusion with no evidence of nothing that the kid was restrained because he was fu*king black...

When you turn everything into a black thing people stop listening after awhile even when you have a legitimate argument because you have cried wolf so much no one takes what you say seriously anymore... This is why most people don't give a fu*k about Jesse Jackson and the other n*ggas always on TV crying about us being treated unfairly... News flash motherfu*kers... It's a fu*ked up world we live in... Life isn't fair no matter how much we want to make it that way... Unfair sh*t will happen but just because it does does not mean it was because of your fu*king skin color... Now of course I am not talking about the cases where you can pretty much say without a shadow of a doubt some fu*ked up sh*t happened to this man because he was black... Like the James Byrd dragging... But sh*t like this where you know absolutely nothing yet but you already clamoring for black political leaders to say something when this looks like the everyday police brutality that occurs around the world...

Thats the big issue I see here... Is cops over stepping their bounds because they have a badge and no one can check them... The kid in this case was just black... Read a news article everyday you will see this exact same sh*t happen to a white person, an asian person a latino it doesnt matter... MY point is there is nothing I just read or saw that said the cops did this cuz the boy was black... Pick your fu*king battles and stop turning everything into a battle ... When you are known for making mountains out of mole hills people stop taking you seriously... It's the old cry wolf... When you finally have something real to talk about it will go on deaf ear cuz no one will care what you have to say anymore when you turn everything into a black and white thing...

And you are pretty naive n*gga if you actually think just because people are at a rally they are there because they take anything seriously... You either don't get out much or know nothing about society... I am pretty sure half the people at those rallies are there hoping to be seen on TV or interviewed... They could care less about the actual issue and probably know nothing about the case... And then you have the other people who are there because they are just pro whatever the rally is for... And others who are there just to feel good about themselves or to let off some steam... The minority at those protests and or rallies are the ones who actually are f!ghting for something...

/thread
 5 years ago '05        #123
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 dre03 said:
n*ggas like you add to our fu*king problem... Not every fu*king bad thing that happens to us is because of our skin color... You have absolutely no idea why those cops did what they did... You just see a black kid on the ground and automatically a.ssume it's racially motivated... Not understanding that there are other factors to police brutality and cops overstepping their bounds... Simple minded black and white n*ggas like you always look at the small picture... sh*t like this happens to all races... Some racially motivated some not... My problem is when you quickly jump to the conclusion with no evidence of nothing that the kid was restrained because he was fu*king black...

When you turn everything into a black thing people stop listening after awhile even when you have a legitimate argument because you have cried wolf so much no one takes what you say seriously anymore... This is why most people don't give a fu*k about Jesse Jackson and the other n*ggas always on TV crying about us being treated unfairly... News flash motherfu*kers... It's a fu*ked up world we live in... Life isn't fair no matter how much we want to make it that way... Unfair sh*t will happen but just because it does does not mean it was because of your fu*king skin color... Now of course I am not talking about the cases where you can pretty much say without a shadow of a doubt some fu*ked up sh*t happened to this man because he was black... Like the James Byrd dragging... But sh*t like this where you know absolutely nothing yet but you already clamoring for black political leaders to say something when this looks like the everyday police brutality that occurs around the world...

Thats the big issue I see here... Is cops over stepping their bounds because they have a badge and no one can check them... The kid in this case was just black... Read a news article everyday you will see this exact same sh*t happen to a white person, an asian person a latino it doesnt matter... MY point is there is nothing I just read or saw that said the cops did this cuz the boy was black... Pick your fu*king battles and stop turning everything into a battle ... When you are known for making mountains out of mole hills people stop taking you seriously... It's the old cry wolf... When you finally have something real to talk about it will go on deaf ear cuz no one will care what you have to say anymore when you turn everything into a black and white thing...

And you are pretty naive n*gga if you actually think just because people are at a rally they are there because they take anything seriously... You either don't get out much or know nothing about society... I am pretty sure half the people at those rallies are there hoping to be seen on TV or interviewed... They could care less about the actual issue and probably know nothing about the case... And then you have the other people who are there because they are just pro whatever the rally is for... And others who are there just to feel good about themselves or to let off some steam... The minority at those protests and or rallies are the ones who actually are f!ghting for something...
 5 years ago '06        #124
piru87 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$531 | Props total: 1 1
Remind me of radio raheem off do the right thing but on the real if a 14yr old black kid can put fear in a cop heart than there ain't gonna b a future for our future black kids also. Just look up wat the pigs did to sean bell RIP k!lled him om his wedding day for no reason
 05-31-2013, 06:19 PM         #125
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:
When you turn everything into a black thing people stop listening after awhile ..
Yeah pissy a.ss crackers tend to that. Wtf cares what white people think any more these days. Its so many of you who have this race thing so fu*king screwed up......what if it was about race? Do you give a fu*k then? Or does that miss you because its not part of your reality. I'm tired of white people trying to define the black person out look on racism.

You WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO DEFINE BECAUSE YOU ARE THE DEFINITION OF IT.......stop telling me how the fu*k I should look at the world........or more specifically how I should stop looking at you. I can acknowledge the flaws that my race has, in fact I in some cases cant get the fu*k away from the flaws my people have.........but how about the fu*king flaws that your people have........

WTF is that self evaluation. All you so called progressive whitey's with your take on the black man's condition. Your race is fu*ked up dude. A majority of you are racist, ignorant, hypocritical, and just plain fu*king spoiled. You get mad at black people because we find a possibility of racism in things that have been known to have heavy racial discrimination in the past, like police brutality, like racial profiling, like illegal shootings of black citizens........and sit back shocked and appalled at the insinuation. FOH with that bullsh*t.....9 times out of 10 it was racially motivated, and 10 out 10 the cops wont be punished for their actions........and then you go on to say that we have been calling wolf.......are you fu*king serious?

I despise white people like you......you pretend to be down for peace and harmony by embracing hiphop and trying to blend in with the culture.........but instead of really choosing to understand where this sh*t really comes from, you choose to create your version of our reality. Based on your own failed perception of what hiphop and black people represent. You dont fu*king know me bruh......and you will never be able to walk in the shoes any black man on this planet. And because of that you need to STFU about things you think we should be doing, because the last time I checked, Amerkkka is still choosing to punish the black man to no avail, as well as our Hispanic brethren. Nothing much has changed in 40 years my dude......the gov stills support lopsided government where whites easily prosper from generation to generation and everyone else who is either poor or of color have the opportunity to succeed but by no means is it meant for us too...............trying to me with some "Life aint fair Tyrone deal with it" garbage.......life is not fair......THE CHOICES WE MAKE IN LIFE CAN BE THOUGH.....and whites have the choice to change the way this world is....by not endorsing this lopsided idea of reality.......but you dont want to do that do you.........

Last edited by Dos-effect; 05-31-2013 at 06:23 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #126
Jhnnyblz427 175 heat pts175
space
space
$35,318 | Props total: 18253 18253
 Withit said:
I am not racist. My stepbrother is black and I love that kid to death. I just get upset with all these people (Black or White) who are uneducated and yet they have no "want" to learn. They end up angry, poor, and dangerous. Meanwhile, all these black people come to their defense for no other reason, other than the fact that they are black. They end up on the system. People like me pay for their thrills and they hate me. If it wasn't for the earners, than a lot of you guys would not have your food stamps.
Funny how when someone starts their sentence with, " i am not racist" what follows usually is
 05-31-2013, 06:32 PM         #127
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Grown men in Florida sure are scared of teenage boys with no weapons though.
 05-31-2013, 06:34 PM         #128
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Patrick Galooly said:
People in the black community take them serious. Who cares about the opinion of the same people who are slamming our children down and treating them like sh*t?

man i hate the new age black people. yall dont support yall own,...the world needs a Malcolm x today.
 5 years ago '08        #129
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,978 | Props total: 5545 5545
 dre03 said:

And there you have it.
 5 years ago '04        #130
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
 Dos-effect said:
Yeah pissy a.ss crackers tend to that. Wtf cares what white people think any more these days. Its so many of you who have this race thing so fu*king screwed up......what if it was about race? Do you give a fu*k then? Or does that miss you because its not part of your reality. I'm tired of white people trying to define the black person out look on racism.

You WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO DEFINE BECAUSE YOU ARE THE DEFINITION OF IT.......stop telling me how the fu*k I should look at the world........or more specifically how I should stop looking at you. I can acknowledge the flaws that my race has, in fact I in some cases cant get the fu*k away from the flaws my people have.........but how about the fu*king flaws that your people have........

WTF is that self evaluation. All you so called progressive whitey's with your take on the black man's condition. Your race is fu*ked up dude. A majority of you are racist, ignorant, hypocritical, and just plain fu*king spoiled. You get mad at black people because we find a possibility of racism in things that have been known to have heavy racial discrimination in the past, like police brutality, like racial profiling, like illegal shootings of black citizens........and sit back shocked and appalled at the insinuation. FOH with that bullsh*t.....9 times out of 10 it was racially motivated, and 10 out 10 the cops wont be punished for their actions........and then you go on to say that we have been calling wolf.......are you fu*king serious?

I despise white people like you......you pretend to be down for peace and harmony by embracing hiphop and trying to blend in with the culture.........but instead of really choosing to understand where this sh*t really comes from, you choose to create your version of our reality. Based on your own failed perception of what hiphop and black people represent. You dont fu*king know me bruh......and you will never be able to walk in the shoes any black man on this planet. And because of that you need to STFU about things you think we should be doing, because the last time I checked, Amerkkka is still choosing to punish the black man to no avail, as well as our Hispanic brethren. Nothing much has changed in 40 years my dude......the gov stills support lopsided government where whites easily prosper from generation to generation and everyone else who is either poor or of color have the opportunity to succeed but by no means is it meant for us too...............trying to me with some "Life aint fair Tyrone deal with it" garbage.......life is not fair......THE CHOICES WE MAKE IN LIFE CAN BE THOUGH.....and whites have the choice to change the way this world is....by not endorsing this lopsided idea of reality.......but you dont want to do that do you.........
If I was black i'd be ashamed to share the same skin color as you, fu*kin simpleton
 5 years ago '08        #131
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 dil doe 22 said:
the most lame, ignorant fu*k in boxden's history i knew he would come through again in the clutch with more bullsh*t p.s. only read the first two sentences and was already like

this dude is seriously funny
Dude is hilarious.

He looks at race like rooting for your fav sports team.
 05-31-2013, 07:05 PM         #132
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:

Nobody but black people have ever been listening. When black people wanted freedom they were whining causing trouble. When black people wanted the right to vote whining and causing trouble. Now black people want the police to stop brutalizing them. Whining causing trouble. It's you people who're crying wolf and you who we aren't listening to.
 05-31-2013, 07:08 PM         #133
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:

Exactly. People advocate it.
 5 years ago '08        #134
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
lmao these two motherfu*kers live on a different planet.
 05-31-2013, 07:23 PM         #135
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
prison industrial complex man....they out creating charges for young blacks...they get paid for each prisoner....these motherfu*kers brought drugs into the community, blk unemployment is sky high, rockfeller laws etc....

u mfers too busy k!lling and hating each other....blacks cant even stick together
 05-31-2013, 07:30 PM         #136
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JeeQ said:
I hate to go off topic but the problem with new age blacks is they're completely naive when it comes to history and the reality of the situation. Much like the Latinos and Asians in this country they live under the false pretense that if they fully embrace white culture, are subservient, aloof, non-threatening, and effeminate than they'll be accepted by the white community at large.

Well they couldn't be more wrong because they won't, and they never will.

It's barely been more than 50 years since blacks weren't allowed to drink from the same water fountains, go to the same schools, sit at the front of the bus, or shop in the same stores. The same people who supported the Jim Crow Laws are still alive and well today, and they're your politicians, police officers, and Fortune 500 company owners. No one is going to look out for us, but us, and as a race we've yet to understand that. If you think there's racial equality in this country you've got a reality check coming your way soon.
 05-31-2013, 07:44 PM         #137
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dil doe 22 said:
the most lame, ignorant fu*k in boxden's history i knew he would come through again in the clutch with more bullsh*t p.s. only read the first two sentences and was already like

this dude is seriously funny
Dude out all the names in the world you could have chose to use, you go with Dildo.....that pretty much tells me the type of intelligence I'm dealing with from the start......I mean who honestly wants to be seen as one of these these.

[pic - click to view]

05-31-2013, 07:46 PM         #138
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Russ369 said:
If I was black i'd be ashamed to share the same skin color as you, fu*kin simpleton
Ironically your not........who wouldv'e thunk it............black man speaks truth about white people and what you fu*ks willingly endorse because it's just the way things are, and your elements of course gets offended

White man goes on a rant telling black people to stop complaining about white domination, and you f*gs applaud like he is dropping science..........typical cac response...........
 5 years ago '13        #139
Lucky Lucas 47 heat pts47
space
space
space
$15,398 | Props total: 5775 5775
 cheguevara said:

man i hate the new age black people. yall dont support yall own,...the world needs a Malcolm x today.
you opinion on the black community is irrelevant, worry about yourself.

shout out to that n*gga dos tho, droppin that ether that make a n*gga swell up with pride
 5 years ago '08        #140
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Lucky Lucas said:
you opinion on the black community is irrelevant, worry about yourself.

shout out to that n*gga dos tho, droppin that ether that make a n*gga swell up with pride
Must be that peach ciroc makin you all emotional again.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
168 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy