May 30 -Miami police choke and tackle black teen for “dehumanizing stare”

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
230 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
108 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
128 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #101
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
Same sh*t as usual. First time I got harassed by a cop is when I was a scrawny 12 year old. F*ck 'em. I know there are some "good" cops, but fu*k cops in general.
 5 years ago '04        #102
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,763 | Props total: 1076 1076
 THaXcEpTiOnAL1 said:
honestly its hard to believe that the cops pulled him down for no reason. he musta said something or did something.
Can't be serious.

Must not be black.

05-31-2013, 01:21 PM         #103
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DatDude504 said:
Are you seriously comparing your dad, whom you admitted was drinking and driving to a 14 year old that the cops say were giving them "dehumanizing" looks? Putting others lives at risk is not the same as looking at someone.
Exactly.
 5 years ago '08        #104
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,945 | Props total: 5502 5502
 Bruce Leeroy said:
Same sh*t as usual. First time I got harassed by a cop is when I was a scrawny 12 year old. F*ck 'em. I know there are some "good" cops, but fu*k cops in general.
Basically. Their whole system is a fu*king mess. Way too much power and then you give them the initiative of quotas and you're asking for bullsh*t.
 5 years ago '04        #105
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,763 | Props total: 1076 1076
You give a coward a badge, gun and sense of entitlement and that equals the majority of cops in America or at least in metropolitan areas.
 5 years ago '05        #106
MemphBleek05 46 heat pts46
space
space
$10,187 | Props total: 8488 8488
 Patrick Galooly said:
It's going to be pretty pointless for you to go back and forth with anyone if you don't know how to comprehend particular words yet you use them in your argument. So I agree.
You made a comment about black police officers, I asked a question, for clarification purpose. You then used an extreme example citing Oscar Grant, which led to you comparing me to "them", whoever they are, in your definition. Afterwards it was pointed out to me, by another poster, I used the wrong word, which when I went and saw what I typed, I admitted to the slip up. I'm perfectly fine with that, but don't try and play me like some fool......
 5 years ago '10        #107
Withit 1 heat pts
space
space
$533 | Props total: 0 0
 DatDude504 said:
Are you seriously comparing your dad, whom you admitted was drinking and driving to a 14 year old that the cops say were giving them "dehumanizing" looks? Putting others lives at risk is not the same as looking at someone.
Hey, I am just saying either way it ain't right.
 5 years ago '05        #108
MemphBleek05 46 heat pts46
space
space
$10,187 | Props total: 8488 8488
All of the off topic bullsh*t aside.....cops aren't held accountable enough, for sh*t like this to stop....
 5 years ago '13        #109
DatDude504 6 heat pts
space
space
$759 | Props total: 266 266
 Withit said:
Hey, I am just saying either way it ain't right.
What you are doing is attempting to use a very flawed logic, I've heard similar things all too often. You're trying to rationalize the situation, but your example isn't even close to what the situation is. You can't compare a drunk driver to a kid just being a kid and rough housing. It's like comparing Irish slaves to African slaves when their struggles weren't even close.

Last edited by DatDude504; 05-31-2013 at 03:39 PM..
 05-31-2013, 02:44 PM         #110
JohnDoe B1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This one of the most fu*ked up stories I've ever read on here

The fu*k is goin on in my old town?

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #111
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 Withit said:
I am not racist. My stepbrother is black and I love that kid to death. I just get upset with all these people (Black or White) who are uneducated and yet they have no "want" to learn. They end up angry, poor, and dangerous. Meanwhile, all these black people come to their defense for no other reason, other than the fact that they are black. They end up on the system. People like me pay for their thrills and they hate me. If it wasn't for the earners, than a lot of you guys would not have your food stamps.
Did you know black people make up the minority not the majority when it comes to Govt. a.ssistance???
 5 years ago '04        #112
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
In the article it says there is a video.

Where is the video?

Reserving my judgement until I see the video.
Awful quiet there........Have you made your judgement???
 05-31-2013, 03:08 PM         #113
Black Samurai 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sick and tired of these idiots using their fear of a black man as a defense. Hope this family can afford an effective attorney
 5 years ago '04        #114
jrich14554 
space
space
space
$1,506 | Props total: 20 20
 Patrick Galooly said:
Nobodies going to care beside maybe Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton. With all the negative things said about them they're still the only ones with a voice who speak up.
All they do is keep the black community down they are not all trying to help by marching been doing this for years and where has it gotten us. They are clowns and puppets just like the rest of the NAACP want publicity and payments never getting anything done..
 5 years ago '05        #115
mobsta 37 heat pts37
space
space
$2,015 | Props total: 241 241
that kid need to step up, fu*kin drop the public defender and sue the pants off that cop for racial targetting
 5 years ago '04        #116
Counterfeit215 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,885 | Props total: 4 4
So what happened before he got put on the ground? No video of that...
 5 years ago '12        #117
hou12 
space
space
$6,622 | Props total: 844 844
So no one has noticed this cop calling a 14 year old a threat? A 14 year old with a dog on the beach is threatening to a grown a.ss man? What was so threatening?

And how in the fu*k do you define a dehumanizing stare?

For those saying all the evidence isn't there, the cops said why they did what they did. Why is he only being charged with resisting arrest? What was he being arrested for?

Last edited by hou12; 05-31-2013 at 05:11 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #118
BlackBreesus 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$8,335 | Props total: 8 8
that lawsuit. Dam I hope they get me next
 05-31-2013, 05:50 PM         #119
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is why I hate the fu*king police, because alot of them are smug disrespectful sons of bi*ches, but at the same time if you catch an attitude then they demand you to respect them........respect begets it mufu*ka.....
 5 years ago '04        #120
dre03 
space
space
$10,167 | Props total: 2448 2448
 Patrick Galooly said:
I take them seriously the people who showed up to the Oscar Grant rallies take them seriously. The people that showed up to the Trayvon Martin rallies take them seriously Trayvon Martin's parents take them seriously. That's all I need to know. Cause I didn't see a lot of other people speaking up for those brothers.
n*ggas like you add to our fu*king problem... Not every fu*king bad thing that happens to us is because of our skin color... You have absolutely no idea why those cops did what they did... You just see a black kid on the ground and automatically a.ssume it's racially motivated... Not understanding that there are other factors to police brutality and cops overstepping their bounds... Simple minded black and white n*ggas like you always look at the small picture... sh*t like this happens to all races... Some racially motivated some not... My problem is when you quickly jump to the conclusion with no evidence of nothing that the kid was restrained because he was fu*king black...

When you turn everything into a black thing people stop listening after awhile even when you have a legitimate argument because you have cried wolf so much no one takes what you say seriously anymore... This is why most people don't give a fu*k about Jesse Jackson and the other n*ggas always on TV crying about us being treated unfairly... News flash motherfu*kers... It's a fu*ked up world we live in... Life isn't fair no matter how much we want to make it that way... Unfair sh*t will happen but just because it does does not mean it was because of your fu*king skin color... Now of course I am not talking about the cases where you can pretty much say without a shadow of a doubt some fu*ked up sh*t happened to this man because he was black... Like the James Byrd dragging... But sh*t like this where you know absolutely nothing yet but you already clamoring for black political leaders to say something when this looks like the everyday police brutality that occurs around the world...

Thats the big issue I see here... Is cops over stepping their bounds because they have a badge and no one can check them... The kid in this case was just black... Read a news article everyday you will see this exact same sh*t happen to a white person, an asian person a latino it doesnt matter... MY point is there is nothing I just read or saw that said the cops did this cuz the boy was black... Pick your fu*king battles and stop turning everything into a battle ... When you are known for making mountains out of mole hills people stop taking you seriously... It's the old cry wolf... When you finally have something real to talk about it will go on deaf ear cuz no one will care what you have to say anymore when you turn everything into a black and white thing...

And you are pretty naive n*gga if you actually think just because people are at a rally they are there because they take anything seriously... You either don't get out much or know nothing about society... I am pretty sure half the people at those rallies are there hoping to be seen on TV or interviewed... They could care less about the actual issue and probably know nothing about the case... And then you have the other people who are there because they are just pro whatever the rally is for... And others who are there just to feel good about themselves or to let off some steam... The minority at those protests and or rallies are the ones who actually are f!ghting for something...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
21 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
33 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Report: Rival executives believe Rockets are legitimate threat to sign LeB..
64 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
167 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy