May 30 -Miami police choke and tackle black teen for “dehumanizing stare”

most viewed right now
 121
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
169 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 102
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 77
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 60
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #81
Withit 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$533 | Props total: 0 0
 MemphBleek05 said:
You lost me on this one bruh..........
Typing on my phone. My bad!

I just wanted to say sorry for acting like a racist.
 05-31-2013, 11:40 AM         #82
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MemphBleek05 said:
Bruh, I responded to that above statement. Withit asked about being black and a cop, and that was your response. I only asked about those who deserved persecution. In other words, those who clearly are breaking the law. In your statement it wasn't clear enough to a.ssume you were talking about the Oscar Grants, of the world.

We know the system is f*cked up, we know what the statistics look like, as far as these prisons. We know equality is wishful thinking, but what are you (specifically) going to do about it? I see so many people talk about that sh*t and then go on and live their every day lives. Yes, injustices happen, but hell, if you just b*tch about them, expect more to come.
bi*ch about them? I went to the rallies for Oscar Grant. That's all black people can do is march, rally and protest. Which is stupid because if they cared about how we felt they wouldn't be treating us like this in the first place. Think about the civil rights movement nobody but black people cared about it until it was in the mainstream media and other people who weren't black started caring. There's nothing black people can do about police brutality because when we do organize and march they call it bi*ching. And you sound a lot like them.
 05-31-2013, 11:42 AM         #83
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Withit said:
But, I honestly believe you are just full it. You just ramble.
Ramble. O.k. let me break it done for you Dead.......black......people......without...... a.......voice.........baaaaaaaad..........so...... .called........race......hustlers.......who......g ive......black......people......a.....voice....... goooooooood. You understand now?
 5 years ago '05        #84
MemphBleek05 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$10,187 | Props total: 8486 8486
 Patrick Galooly said:
bi*ch about them? I went to the rallies for Oscar Grant. That's all black people can do is march, rally and protest. Which is stupid because if they cared about how we felt they wouldn't be treating us like this in the first place. Think about the civil rights movement nobody but black people cared about it until it was in the mainstream media and other people who weren't black started caring. There's nothing black people can do about police brutality because when we do organize and march they call it bi*ching. And you sound a lot like them.
If you're doing your part, then I have nothing against you. But if you're just talking like the majority of these social media activist, then you don't really matter, to me. As far as sounding like "them", if that's what you think, I really don't care enough to attempt to change your mind.
 05-31-2013, 11:56 AM         #85
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MemphBleek05 said:
If you're doing your part, then I have nothing against you. But if you're just talking like the majority of these social media activist, then you don't really matter, to me. As far as sounding like "them", if that's what you think, I really don't care enough to attempt to change your mind.
Are you a judge? A senator? A representative of some kind? If not then in this context why would you matter to anyone else either? You're just some anonymous person on a message board asking about black people who "deserve persecution" People don't need to change your mind. Who are you? And what does your mind amount to?


Last edited by Patrick Galooly; 05-31-2013 at 12:03 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #86
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$12,945 | Props total: 5501 5501
 MemphBleek05 said:
If you're doing your part, then I have nothing against you. But if you're just talking like the majority of these social media activist, then you don't really matter, to me. As far as sounding like "them", if that's what you think, I really don't care enough to attempt to change your mind.
I might be wrong but I think when you initially said, "black people who deserve to be persecuted", you meant prosecuted instead.
 5 years ago '07        #87
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,072 | Props total: 1518 1518
 Patrick Galooly said:
Neither of the black people you know are part of the black community.
The black community does not take those two ppl seriously
 5 years ago '05        #88
MemphBleek05 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$10,187 | Props total: 8486 8486
 Patrick Galooly said:
Are you a judge? A senator? A representative of some kind? If not then in this context why would you matter to anyone else either? You're just some anonymous person on a message board asking about black people who "deserve persecution" People don't need to change your mind. Who are you? And what does your mind amount to?
You're trying too hard.

 SlickJ101 said:
I might be wrong but I think when you initially said, "black people who deserve to be persecuted", you meant prosecuted instead.
You're right.
 5 years ago '10        #89
Withit 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$533 | Props total: 0 0
Listen this sh*t way too complicated for us to hash out right now, but when you try to act like this pro-black martyr, you lose creditability. This isn't the 1950's. There are injustices against black people, but I have seen this sh*t happen to white people as well. Hell, my dad was roughed up for drinking and driving and he cooperated with everything they said. He is just a big guy and they knew this was their only chance to rough somebody up and get away with it.

I noticed you have Obama in your avatar. Do you think that he was down with the civil rights struggle? Far from it! He benefited from his white side. He took advantage of education opportunities, financial benefits, and was from a very astute family. He has a bigger plan and it has nothing to do with benefiting black people in this country. His view is global. You support a guy who has no compassion for the abortion of babies. Many of them are black. I have a problem with that. It makes me sick to see that these abortion doctors get off on k!lling black babies. Obama doesn't seemed outraged at all.
 5 years ago '08        #90
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$12,945 | Props total: 5501 5501
You should all just be happy you're not Native American.
 5 years ago '10        #91
Withit 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$533 | Props total: 0 0
 SlickJ101 said:
You should all just be happy you're not Native American.
I know! It would suck to not have to pay taxes, profit from casino money, and have lawless territories.
 5 years ago '08        #92
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$12,945 | Props total: 5501 5501
 Withit said:
I know! It would suck to not have to pay taxes, profit from casino money, and have lawless territories.
It's not all it's cracked up to be.
 05-31-2013, 01:08 PM         #93
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Withit said:
Listen this sh*t way too complicated for us to hash out right now, but when you try to act like this pro-black martyr, you lose creditability. This isn't the 1950's. There are injustices against black people, but I have seen this sh*t happen to white people as well. Hell, my dad was roughed up for drinking and driving and he cooperated with everything they said. He is just a big guy and they knew this was their only chance to rough somebody up and get away with it.

I noticed you have Obama in your avatar. Do you think that he was down with the civil rights struggle? Far from it! He benefited from his white side. He took advantage of education opportunities, financial benefits, and was from a very astute family. He has a bigger plan and it has nothing to do with benefiting black people in this country. His view is global. You support a guy who has no compassion for the abortion of babies. Many of them are black. I have a problem with that. It makes me sick to see that these abortion doctors get off on k!lling black babies. Obama doesn't seemed outraged at all.
I don't fu*k with Obama I just like the picture. Obama took a trip to Israel and didn't address the injustices against the Africans there.
 5 years ago '09        #94
markj512 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$343 | Props total: 7 7

[pic - click to view]






 05-31-2013, 01:10 PM         #95
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MemphBleek05 said:
You're trying too hard.



You're right.
You're not trying hard enough. You're jumping into arguments when you don't even understand the words that are being typed.
 5 years ago '05        #96
MemphBleek05 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$10,187 | Props total: 8486 8486
 Patrick Galooly said:
You're not trying hard enough. You're jumping into arguments when you don't even understand the words that are being typed.
If you say so bruh......I already see where this is going, it's pretty pointless going back and forth with you.
 05-31-2013, 01:12 PM         #97
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Eddie.. said:
The black community does not take those two ppl seriously
I take them seriously the people who showed up to the Oscar Grant rallies take them seriously. The people that showed up to the Trayvon Martin rallies take them seriously Trayvon Martin's parents take them seriously. That's all I need to know. Cause I didn't see a lot of other people speaking up for those brothers.
 05-31-2013, 01:14 PM         #98
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MemphBleek05 said:
If you say so bruh......I already see where this is going, it's pretty pointless going back and forth with you.
It's going to be pretty pointless for you to go back and forth with anyone if you don't know how to comprehend particular words yet you use them in your argument. So I agree.
 5 years ago '10        #99
Withit 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$533 | Props total: 0 0
 Patrick Galooly said:
I don't fu*k with Obama I just like the picture. Obama took a trip to Israel and didn't address the injustices against the Africans there.
He has fooled a lot of people. This guy does not care about anything that ANY Americans care about -- From the left or the right.
 5 years ago '13        #100
DatDude504 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$759 | Props total: 266 266
 Withit said:
Listen this sh*t way too complicated for us to hash out right now, but when you try to act like this pro-black martyr, you lose creditability. This isn't the 1950's. There are injustices against black people, but I have seen this sh*t happen to white people as well. Hell, my dad was roughed up for drinking and driving and he cooperated with everything they said. He is just a big guy and they knew this was their only chance to rough somebody up and get away with it.

I noticed you have Obama in your avatar. Do you think that he was down with the civil rights struggle? Far from it! He benefited from his white side. He took advantage of education opportunities, financial benefits, and was from a very astute family. He has a bigger plan and it has nothing to do with benefiting black people in this country. His view is global. You support a guy who has no compassion for the abortion of babies. Many of them are black. I have a problem with that. It makes me sick to see that these abortion doctors get off on k!lling black babies. Obama doesn't seemed outraged at all.

Are you seriously comparing your dad, whom you admitted was drinking and driving to a 14 year old that the cops say were giving them "dehumanizing" looks? Putting others lives at risk is not the same as looking at someone.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy