May 30 -Miami police choke and tackle black teen for “dehumanizing stare”

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
37 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #61
Withit 1 heat pts
space
space
$533 | Props total: 0 0
 Matt504 said:
in attempt to illustrate how 'ignorant' she is, something that has nothing to do with the fact that her son was put in a headlock for giving the officer "dehumanizing looks".
Man! I don't like that sh*t either. I would never support that type of behavior. I just don't think we get the whole story. That is all I am saying.
 5 years ago '10        #62
Withit 1 heat pts
space
space
 Patrick Galooly said:
When did black people ever do that? I've never been harassed by a group of black cops. I've never even seen a group of black cops before. There's always just a couple token black cops.
Token....

So, if you are black and you want to become a cop....you are a token cop?

God forbid they do something positive with their lives.

If you are black and you are on welfare, then you are just one of the peeps. Is there something backwards here?
 05-31-2013, 11:03 AM         #63
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Matt504 said:
that somebody dying would have certainly been you.

these officers are intentionally being provocative because they know that no one can do anything about it, a.ssaulting an officer for restraining your child is still a.ssault and you would be promptly put down.

welcome to New America.
New?
 5 years ago '05        #64
MemphBleek05 47 heat pts47
space
space
$10,229 | Props total: 8800 8800
 Withit said:
I am not racist. My stepbrother is black and I love that kid to death. I just get upset with all these people (Black or White) who are uneducated and yet they have no "want" to learn. They end up angry, poor, and dangerous. Meanwhile, all these black people come to their defense for no other reason, other than the fact that they are black. They end up on the system. People like me pay for their thrills and they hate me. If it wasn't for the earners, than a lot of you guys would not have your food stamps.
This isn't a black/white thing. This is about police over-stepping their boundaries. So because they aren't intellectuals, they're deserving of injustices? No one cares about your black stepbrother bruh. Again, this isn't race related at all...........

Matt504 said:
in attempt to illustrate how 'ignorant' she is, something that has nothing to do with the fact that her son was put in a headlock for giving the officer "dehumanizing looks".
We both know that, I just wanted to see his spin on it.
 05-31-2013, 11:05 AM         #65
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Withit said:
Token....

So, if you are black and you want to become a cop....you are a token cop?
If you're black and you persecute your own people under the guise of law enforcement, Yeah.
 5 years ago '05        #66
space
space
 Patrick Galooly said:
If you're black and you persecute your own people under the guise of law enforcement, Yeah.
This isn't necessarily related to the topic, but what if your people are deserving of persecution?
 05-31-2013, 11:10 AM         #67
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Withit said:
You must not read up on these things. You really think these guys care about black people?

They are just lining their pockets in the name of race. They are in the industry of BIG RACE and they have a monopoly on it.

You are dumb.
I don't care if they are lining their pockets. It was Al Sharpton who brought a lot of attention to the Trayvon Martin case. That kid would've never had even an opportunity for justice if it wasn't for what white people call race hustlers. And like I said why would I care about the opinion of the same group of people that are persecuting us?
 05-31-2013, 11:15 AM         #68
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MemphBleek05 said:
This isn't necessarily related to the topic, but what if your people are deserving of persecution?
Oscar Grant wasn't deserving of persecution and he got an execution. What the fu*k are y'all people talking about? Who deserves this?

[video - click to view]

You let those animals convince you that you deserve that sh*t. Me and my people don't. When other people get arrested they don't get brutalized they don't get as harsh a sentence as black people. Don't let the majority of the population make you feel guilty for demanding equality.
 5 years ago '08        #69
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,964 | Props total: 5533 5533
 5 years ago '05        #70
space
space
 Patrick Galooly said:
Oscar Grant wasn't deserving of persecution and he got an execution. What the fu*k are y'all people talking about? Who deserves this? You let those animals convince you that you deserve that sh*t. Me and my people don't. When other people get arrested they don't get brutalized they don't get as harsh a sentence as black people. Don't let the majority of the population make you feel guilty for demanding equality.
You're using extremes dude. I ask about those deserving persecution, you bring up an example of police shooting an innocent, cuffed man.
 5 years ago '10        #71
Withit 1 heat pts
space
space
 MemphBleek05 said:
This isn't a black/white thing. This is about police over-stepping their boundaries. So because they aren't intellectuals, they're deserving of injustices? No one cares about your black stepbrother bruh. Again, this isn't race related at all...........

We both know that, I just wanted to see his spin on it.
You are right man. I see your point and I apologize. I got ahead of myself and I really don't want to come off like a redneck, because that is how I am sounding. I don't like those people either. I am not mad at black people. I am just mad at stupid people in general, which this has nothing to do with. If this kid did nothing, then these cops should serve time. However, I've learned from history that the truth is often left out of these reports.

I recall when the Duke Lacrosse r*pe story was buzzing and everybody on here was like, "fu*k those white boys." We all came to learn that she lied about the whole thing by her own admission. Sharpton came out with one of his marches, but once he found out she lied--He had nothing to say! How do those guys get their "Good Name" back? I didn't see people on Boxden sticking up for them once they were wrongfully accused.
 05-31-2013, 11:25 AM         #72
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MemphBleek05 said:
You're using extremes dude. I ask about those deserving persecution, you bring up an example of police shooting an innocent, cuffed man.
That's what I've been talking about. Innocent black people being persecuted. Even the people who aren't innocent are being persecuted. Black criminals get harsher sentences for crimes than white criminals do for the same crimes. And no I don't support that either. It's not equal. When did equality become too much to ask for?
 5 years ago '10        #73
Withit 1 heat pts
space
space
 Patrick Galooly said:
I don't care if they are lining their pockets. It was Al Sharpton who brought a lot of attention to the Trayvon Martin case. That kid would've never had even an opportunity for justice if it wasn't for what white people call race hustlers. And like I said why would I care about the opinion of the same group of people that are persecuting us?
Honestly, I don't think you even believe this stuff.

I think you were taught this. I can't prove it, but the way you are making your points lead me to believe you were spoon feed this sh*t for years.
 5 years ago '08        #74
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,964 | Props total: 5533 5533
 MemphBleek05 said:
I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
 5 years ago '05        #75
space
space
 Withit said:
You are right man. I see your point and I apologize. I got ahead of myself and I really don't want to come off like a redneck, because that is how I am sounding. I don't like those people either. I am not mad a black people. I am just mad at stupid people in general, which this has nothing to do with. If this kid did nothing, then these cops should serve time. However, I've learned from history that the truth is often left out of these reports.

I recall when the Duke Lacrosse r*pe story was buzzing and everybody on here was like, "fu*k those white boys." We all came to learn that she lied about the whole thing by her own admission. Sharpton came out with one of his marches, but once he found out she lied--He had nothing to say! How do those guys get their "Good Name" back? I didn't see people on Boxden sticking up for them once they were wrongfully accused.
You're right, the truth is often absent. The question is whose truth? You can say the teenager left out that he had a smart mouth. You could also say that the police are trying to cover themselves by not admitting he was going towards his mom, because they asked about her. I mean, in the end, we'll never know the whole story. Going strictly off the article, the police didn't have to handle the situation the way they did. I just don't see how you could be threatened by a 14 year old, holding a puppy. Also, I don't see you as racist, but I understand why you went out your way to say what you did. I'm not a big fan of ignorance myself.

It's Boxden dude. Not even that, it's the internet. Most people get the live out their fantasies and say what they normally wouldn't, because of it. I wouldn't expect a bunch of posters to retract their statements or admit to being wrong.
 05-31-2013, 11:31 AM         #76
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Withit said:
Honestly, I don't think you even believe this stuff.

I think you were taught this. I can't prove it, but the way you are making your points lead me to believe you were spoon feed this sh*t for years.
I believe Trayvon Martin would be in a hole somewhere with nobody speaking out for him if it wasn't for the so called "race hustlers." Who else was going to speak out for Trayvon Martin? The police? They didn't even want to investigate the crime. I believe if I spoke to Trayvon's parents they would be glad the so called "race hustlers" showed up. That's what I believe.
 5 years ago '10        #77
Withit 1 heat pts
space
space
 MemphBleek05 said:
You're right, the truth is often absent. The question is whose truth? You can say the teenager left out that he had a smart mouth. You could also say that the police are trying to cover themselves by not admitting he was going towards his mom, because they asked about her. I mean, in the end, we'll never know the whole story. Going strictly off the article, the police didn't have to handle the situation the way they did. I just don't see how you could be threatened by a 14 year old, holding a puppy. Also, I don't see you as racist, but I understand why you went out your way to say what you did. I'm not a big fan of ignorance myself.

It's Boxden dude. Not even that, it's the internet. Most people get the live out their fantasies and say what they normally wouldn't, because of it. I wouldn't expect a bunch of posters to retract their statements or admit to being wrong.
My bad dude. I am sorry that sh*t came off racist and It was intended to. However, I wouldn't say that sh*t to your face. So, I am a coward like the rest of em'. Anyway, I don't hate black people. I never have. I am actually going through some tough times right now and the only two people that are helping me through them are black. How could I hate black people? I apologize.
 5 years ago '05        #78
space
space
 Patrick Galooly said:
 Patrick Galooly said:
That's what I've been talking about. Innocent black people being persecuted. Even the people who aren't innocent are being persecuted. Black criminals get harsher sentences for crimes than white criminals do for the same crimes. And no I don't support that either. It's not equal. When did equality become too much to ask for?
Bruh, I responded to that above statement. Withit asked about being black and a cop, and that was your response. I only asked about those who deserved persecution. In other words, those who clearly are breaking the law. In your statement it wasn't clear enough to a.ssume you were talking about the Oscar Grants, of the world.

We know the system is f*cked up, we know what the statistics look like, as far as these prisons. We know equality is wishful thinking, but what are you (specifically) going to do about it? I see so many people talk about that sh*t and then go on and live their every day lives. Yes, injustices happen, but hell, if you just b*tch about them, expect more to come.
 5 years ago '10        #79
Withit 1 heat pts
space
space
 Patrick Galooly said:
I believe Trayvon Martin would be in a hole somewhere with nobody speaking out for him if it wasn't for the so called "race hustlers." Who else was going to speak out for Trayvon Martin? The police? They didn't even want to investigate the crime. I believe if I spoke to Trayvon's parents they would be glad the so called "race hustlers" showed up. That's what I believe.
But, I honestly believe you are just full it. You just ramble.
 5 years ago '05        #80
space
space
 Withit said:
My bad dude. I am sorry that sh*t came off racist and It was intended to. However, I wouldn't say that sh*t to your face. So, I am a coward like the rest of em'. Anyway, I don't hate black people. I never have. I am actually going through some tough times right now and the only two people that are helping me through them are black. How could I hate black people? I apologize.
You lost me on this one bruh..........
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
37 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
94 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
245 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
108 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy