Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
46 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
230 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
156 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #41
tallulahmademe 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,937 | Props total: 9204 9204
 SlickJ101 said:
How's that gym membership for your girl workin out?

Well not workin out obviously, but you know what I mean.
Got out of it free. Used my boys address and said I was moving with him and since there was one more than 15 miles from where he stay I got out of the contract
 5 years ago '10        #42
space
space
 Patrick Galooly said:
No black people never put on uniforms under full protection of the law and go and terrorize other black people. Look's like y'all don't know as much as you think.
 05-31-2013, 09:14 AM         #43
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tallulahmademe said:

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #44
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,165 | Props total: 5233 5233
“Of course we have to neutralize the threat in front of us,” said Zabaleta. “And when you have somebody that is being resistant, somebody that is pulling away from you, somebody that’s clenching their fist, somebody that’s flaring their arms, that’s the immediate threat.”

I love how they say it as if they had a reason to be on him in the first place
 5 years ago '07        #45
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,953 | Props total: 5865 5865
A gotdamn shame
 5 years ago '05        #46
MemphBleek05 46 heat pts46
space
space
$10,187 | Props total: 8491 8491
 Patrick Galooly said:
No black people never put on uniforms under full protection of the law and go and terrorize other black people. Look's like y'all don't know as much as you think.
Bruh, those double negatives throwing me off.....but if you're saying what I think you're saying, you're absolutely wrong. The majority of as*hole police, I've run into...happen to be black...
 5 years ago '10        #47
space
space
 iQon said:
I got what you were saying it was just random as hell. What the dude was talking about had nothing to do with what you brought up

BTW that's my all-time favorite movie scene EVER

Well let me say comedy scene because they have to many classic s3x scene
 05-31-2013, 09:46 AM         #48
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tallulahmademe said:
I got what you were saying it was just random as hell. What the dude was talking about had nothing to do with what you brought up

BTW that's my all-time favorite movie scene EVER

Well let me say comedy scene because they have to many classic s3x scene
it was meant to be a sarcastic reply to the guy you quoted, agreeing with you. I'm on my phone so I didn't feel like tracking the post down.
 5 years ago '12        #49
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,705 | Props total: 22071 22071
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

5 years ago '12        #50
kiddalex 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,600 | Props total: 6817 6817
 Ham Rove said:
seems like all law enforcement now tend to act like they are seal team 6 and every person is some 24 ish type terrorist or some sh*t.

^
This

The militarization of even the most basic police foreces and how welcomed it has been has got to be one of the most disturbing trends in our country. Even the smallest police forces now have SWAT teams (theres a town that has like 2000 people that lives near me that was celebrating cause they got a SWAT team recently , what the fu*k does your podunk town need a SWAT team for ?!!?!) and now the police act like every situation is something that requires coordinated force and to a.ssume it will be a violent situation even when given no threats.

It's fu*king sickeing , every cop now feels like they need to act like they are in a Tom Clancy novel with "tactical" training and military level equipment. Whatever happened to them protecting and serving the people instead of acting like a on call army for the local government officials ?
 05-31-2013, 10:15 AM         #51
Spid3yo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hood135 said:
Yep, scene would have been totally different if Dad would have been around. I swear to god if I walk up on a fully grown human being putting his forearm into my teenage son's neck like that, somebody is dying that day.
Please don't ever have kids
 5 years ago '10        #52
Withit 1 heat pts
space
space
$533 | Props total: 0 0
Well obviously the kid did something. You people just believe what you want. There was no story as to why it happened. Those cops aren't just gonna jump on some black kid just because. I know you guys like to think that, but that doesn't happen. Plus, those cops weren't even white.

The kid was playing up his innocence for the camera. All those hoodlums do that. Nothing new here. And you could tell he was a dumb and uneducated like his mother. She said there was no motivation to do that, which is not the right word. I think she meant incentive. Also, when black people are lying they say "Had" a lot. He HAD pushed me on the ground. Then I HAD fell. There is no sense to put word there. I never understood that one.
 5 years ago '10        #53
Withit 1 heat pts
space
space
 Patrick Galooly said:
Nobodies going to care beside maybe Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton. With all the negative things said about them they're still the only ones with a voice who speak up.
You must not read up on these things. You really think these guys care about black people?

They are just lining their pockets in the name of race. They are in the industry of BIG RACE and they have a monopoly on it.

You are dumb.
 5 years ago '05        #54
space
space
 Withit said:
Well obviously the kid did something. You people just believe what you want. There was no story as to why it happened. Those cops aren't just gonna jump on some black kid just because. I know you guys like to think that, but that doesn't happen. Plus, those cops weren't even white.

The kid was playing up his innocence for the camera. All those hoodlums do that. Nothing new here. And you could tell he was a dumb and uneducated like his mother. She said there was no motivation to do that, which is not the right word. I think she meant incentive. Also, when black people are lying they say "Had" a lot. He HAD pushed me on the ground. Then I HAD fell. There is no sense to put word there. I never understood that one.
The article clearly says police saw him "rough-housing". Told him it was unacceptable behavior and asked where his mom was. Both sides agree that he turned and started walking. The 14 year old says he was leading them to his mother. That's when they grabbed him and slammed him down. Now, I'm not naive, it is possible the kid had a smart mouth, but is that enough to be as excessive as they was? How much of a threat can a skinny teenager, holding a puppy be?

As far as the latter half of your post, either you're trolling or mildly retarded.
 5 years ago '10        #55
Withit 1 heat pts
space
space
 Matt504 said:

easily one of the dumbest posts I've seen here ever from start to finish.

btw...
I understand what the word means. That wasn't the right use. I am just telling you.
 5 years ago '10        #56
Withit 1 heat pts
space
space
Or HAD you forgot?
 5 years ago '10        #57
Withit 1 heat pts
space
space
 Matt504 said:
can you explain how the word "motivation" was used in the wrong context in her statement?

You can use it and people will understand what you are implying, but it is not proper. I am an English major. No lie.

I HAD got my degree from Syracuse.
 5 years ago '05        #58
space
space
 Withit said:
You can use it and people will understand what you are implying, but it is not proper. I am an English major. No lie.

I HAD got my degree from Syracuse.
But, if you clearly understand what she's implying, why turn it into a big issue?
 5 years ago '10        #59
Withit 1 heat pts
space
space
I am not racist. My stepbrother is black and I love that kid to death. I just get upset with all these people (Black or White) who are uneducated and yet they have no "want" to learn. They end up angry, poor, and dangerous. Meanwhile, all these black people come to their defense for no other reason, other than the fact that they are black. They end up on the system. People like me pay for their thrills and they hate me. If it wasn't for the earners, than a lot of you guys would not have your food stamps.
 05-31-2013, 11:01 AM         #60
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tallulahmademe said:
When did black people ever do that? I've never been harassed by a group of black cops. I've never even seen a group of black cops before. There's always just a couple token black cops.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago