Top 10 scariest or creepiest things people have seen and heard according to Reddit users

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside "I realized at that moment that I was not truly loved by this man"
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dr. Sebi's Hair Follicle Fortifier Gone Horribly Wrong
137 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snowbunny needs to be Blacked
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside More Tears: Drake's Weedplate Only Shipped 220k-240k Physicals
102 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '06        #161
MaRq-dOuG 2 heat pts
space
space
$348 | Props total: 452 452
 ManWithoutFear! said:
I was driving down Raeford Rd with my pops in the passenger seat & we see this jeep go off the road & actually flip a few times into the grass in front of a Burger King. I manage to bust a Uey we get out to help. This soldier jumps out the jeep, dusts himself off & is like "I'm good Hooah. Help me get this jeep back on its wheels." Lmao
That that Ft. Bragg Swag lol
 4 years ago '12        #162
thatsmygoat 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,621 | Props total: 1 1
yall really gotta stop posting the sleep paralysis stories

theyre cool but everyone knows the explanation
 4 years ago '12        #163
thatsmygoat 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,621 | Props total: 1 1
and she asked me to delete the video because it made her too scared
 4 years ago '08        #164
SKePTiC 
space
space
$357 | Props total: 0 0
can someone make sense of the ATTIC one? what's scary bout a high chair?
 4 years ago '05        #165
JuiceDigaho 
space
space
$890 | Props total: 129 129
9 scared the isht outta me

thats something out of a movie
 4 years ago '07        #166
Supercoolbert 121 heat pts121
space
space
$7,103 | Props total: 971 971
i work at a hotel and i had to do an overnight shift one night. i was on the 29th floor trying to catch the service elevator back down. i hear the "ding" noise but it keeps dinging over n over and finally the elevator door opens and i get in and press 1st floor. as soon as the door closes the elevator starts going down and i hear a loud snap under the elevator and it feels like it starts plummeting down and I'm scared as sh*t just bracing for impact and then it comes to a slow stop and the door opens and I'm on the 28th floor....I'm like WTF JUST HAPPENED?!? i quickly got out that sh*t and took the stairs down. haven't used that elevator since.
 4 years ago '08        #167
fit2bboss 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,334 | Props total: 842 842
 GoldRush said:
#9 is creepy as hell...WTF
9 was getting ready to rob that car and k!ll you if you'd have stop.
 4 years ago '11        #168
Sandor Clegane 68 heat pts68
space
space
$8,953 | Props total: 2741 2741
 ManWithoutFear! said:
I was driving down Raeford Rd with my pops in the passenger seat & we see this jeep go off the road & actually flip a few times into the grass in front of a Burger King. I manage to bust a Uey we get out to help. This soldier jumps out the jeep, dusts himself off & is like "I'm good Hooah. Help me get this jeep back on its wheels." Lmao
My story took place in fayetteville too, but it was around the Ramsey street area
 4 years ago '13        #169
flyguy2000 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,331 | Props total: 321 321
 Flacco Da Gawd said:
We want more, we want more. We really like it. We want more.

I see what you did there
 06-01-2013, 11:22 AM         #170
Leezee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I k!llED THE BABY....... ahhhhhhhhh
 4 years ago '06        #171
MaRq-dOuG 2 heat pts
space
space
$348 | Props total: 452 452
 JWilliams said:
haha I moved to wilmington in 2004, now I'm in Charlotte since 2010/11, but hell yea Parkers aint goin nowhere!! Best BBQ everrrrr
Parkers and Bills BBQ aint goin no where lol.....Im from Wilson too and mad creepy sh*t goes on in that town.....
 06-01-2013, 11:25 AM         #172
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
9 is wild, but 2 is by far the creepiest imo He was even closer to death.
 4 years ago '08        #173
Sin1885 
space
space
$1,214 | Props total: 11 11
This happened to me in college. So the apartment me and my two roommates moved in, was on the outskirts of Baltimore in the county. Decent place. We settled in and everything is cool. One night, it had to be 3:00am and we were all sleep. Suddenly i violently woke up to the sound of "snow" on our TV in the living room. It was so loud it could wake the dead! So i meet my roommates in the common area to cut the TV off, we look at each other then shrug it off, and head back to sleep.

A week later we are all in the same common area playing Halo 2... The games pretty intense, so we arent paying much attention to subtle things, but it gets louder and more pronounced. We pause the game to listen to the noise, and we are able to make out running foot steps above us and children's laughter. Weird thing about this is, we lived on the top floor.

The finale of our ordeal happened when i was alone in the apartment for the weekend. I always sleep with two pillows one down, and one that is not as soft, to support my arm. Well i woke up about 2:30 3:00 o clock hour searching for my down pillow. I cant sleep on the harder one... i look on the floor, i look at the foot of the bed thinking i moved it at night... nothing it was gone. I say fu*k it and go back to sleep.

I wake up the next morning to the sounds of my roommates coming in the front door. I get up and walk in the common area and see my down pillow standing vertically in the window seal above our radiator. My roommates asked, "why is your pillow in the window seal?" I replied, "I dont know, it was in my room when i went to sleep last night"

Two days later a priest was over blessing our spot thanks to the roomie... Sign of the cross in holy water everywhere...

Last edited by Sin1885; 06-01-2013 at 11:35 AM..
 4 years ago '04        #174
Tastemaker331 41 heat pts41
space
space
$37,599 | Props total: 3425 3425
 DOOMage said:
This one literally sent chills down my spine
 4 years ago '06        #175
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$23,100 | Props total: 2622 2622
the story a poster in here told about the family in tijuana was better than all these
 4 years ago '04        #176
ShaneDawg 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,773 | Props total: 0 0
 jessesbaby1908 said:
4. Scuba dive

'This was a few years ago on a night scuba dive. There were 8 of us in the group including our dive master and his a.ssistant. We had just finished our dive and were gathered up in a circle ready to ascend and get out of the water when my dive master freezes. He takes his flashlight and pointing it outside our circle of divers he catches something circling us with the beam. Turns out it was a 12 foot long great white shark. ‘At this point half of the group are trying to keep the shark illuminated as it circles us and remarkably everyone stayed calm. The only things going through my mind were iterations of these two thoughts, “don’t look like a yummy delicious fatty seal, and that I hope I taste terrible.” ‘My dive master gets our attention and slowly puts his thumb up and then makes an upward motion. We all begin to ascend and the shark kept with us until we were maybe 10 feet from the surface. Then it turned off into the darkness and was gone. I did not go back into the ocean for about a week after that.’ - Caboose2701
a week??? thats it?!
 4 years ago '12        #177
CaliSteppin 31 heat pts31
space
space
$9,164 | Props total: 1728 1728
 Stupid Fresh said:
the story a poster in here told about the family in tijuana was better than all these
You remember it?
 4 years ago '06        #178
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$23,100 | Props total: 2622 2622
 CaliSteppin said:
You remember it?
I almost dont want to retype it because I wont do it justice

it was in 1 of those "top 5 most dangerous places in the world" threads

pretty much he said there was a family visiting Tijuana.. (husband, wife, children)

the husband was driving.. it was early so no other cars were on the streets..

the family gets to a stop light and there was a car in front of them

the light turned green and the car in front of them just sat there.. then the light turns red..

the light turns green again and the car is still just sitting there so the husband is about to honk the horn and the light turns red again.

as the light is still red the person driving the car in front gets out and hands the husband some money (u.s $).. the husband asks what is this for.. the guy said he made a deal with his friends who were all members of a mexican drug cartel. if the husband honked his horn they would have gotten out and executed the family.. and if he didn't honk they would give him money (i think 500$)

like i said.. i didn't really do the story justice but thats the sum of it
 06-01-2013, 12:12 PM         #179
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This thread ill as hell
 4 years ago '10        #180
Rebirth46 58 heat pts58
space
space
$3,826 | Props total: 256 256
My uncle, while living in Mississippi was walking through a park and he said that he heard a man's voice say "If you dig right here you'll find some money" My uncle replied "What"? the voice then said "I said if you dig right here you'll find some money" my uncle looked around and there was no one there although the voice sounded like it was directly behind him...

My grandma had my aunties with her coming back from the store my grandma said when they was getting close to the door she notice the rocking chair rocking back in forth on the sunporch and once they got in side she stopped it from rocking or what ever and continue about her business she say a hour or two later my aunti Sheryl came to her and asked "Who was that man in the rocking chair?" My grandma say "what man"? she go one to tell her about what she saw and describe the man and that when my grandma sayit could had been a friend that had died recently..

I went to job corps and everybody used to say the place was hunted and that some have seen a little girl running around at night so anyway its after head count and sh*t n*ggaz getting ready to go to bed the n*ggaz next door run out there room and yell out "its a ghost in our room!!!" so everybody come out there rooms to see wtf is goin on n*ggaz was like "the radio just came on by its self on my moma it did" so I go in the room the station was on some country music sh*t so I changed it to WGCI because you know sometimes power 92 be fu*king up but any way I changed the station to my sh*t and I swear to god the stations started turning like as if some one was tryna to find a station and I kid you not the radio went back to that country station I ran to the door and these n*ggaz outside the door holding it so I want get out and Yellin "I told yo dumb a.ss it was a ghost in there"
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Girls Love The Way It Goes Down
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charli XCX Milky White
13 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside So There's a New Trendy Bra
101 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Mar 23 - 1 in 3 Americans can't come up with $2,000—here's how much you should..
108 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Lavar and SAS going at each other on first take
147 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
britney spears s3xtape leaks - her people claim its fake
137 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside WORLD PREMIERE: Kendrick Lamar - The Heart Pt. 4
523 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Y'all still buying every new Yeezy or nah?
97 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy