Top 10 scariest or creepiest things people have seen and heard according to Reddit users

most viewed right now
NBA LaFather Ball: ‘I run Chino Hills! I run UCLA, about to run the NBA!’
192 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Mar 24 - "We Just Pulled It": Trump LAWST, Admits TrumpCare Defeat. GO..
213 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Breakfast Club: Trey Songz Digs Into Nicki Minaj, Talks Drake & More
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rick Ross in court for kidnapping, assault case Updated: Mar 24, 2017 ..
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '11        #141
shellz386 40 heat pts40
space
space
$5,210 | Props total: 2454 2454
 DOOMage said:
This one literally sent chills down my spine
n*gga... I wanna see that dance!
 4 years ago '05        #142
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,041 | Props total: 688 688
#9 got to me, and #3.. fml...
 4 years ago '06        #143
Frontz 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,688 | Props total: 83 83
bookmarked
 06-01-2013, 08:15 AM         #144
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Had an ex girlfriend tell me a bugged out, creepy story about her. She was really young, not even in 2nd grade yet living in a small house in a regular residential neighborhood. The way the house was set up, if her bedroom door was wide open, you could look down the hallway right to the front door.

The front door was normal but also had a small square window about average head height. Since she was little they always kept their bedroom doors open in case she got scared or she needed help. Well one night her mom tucks her into bed to go to sleep. Keyword being tucks her in, under the covers. She's sleeping and randomly wakes up in the middle of the night — reason being it was really cold in her room (she was from up north.) That's when she notices the drapes along her bedroom window are slightly moving. Almost as if the window was open and a light breeze was making them sway subtly. Only problem was the window was closed.

She's immediately struck with fear. That's when she sits up... and notices her sheets and bed cover folded neatly at the bottom of the bed. She's no longer tucked in. The fear turns to confusion. She quickly grabs the sheets and covers to get back under. But before she lays back to get under the covers and go back to sleep she catches a glimpse of the square window down the hall way in the front door. There was a man staring down the hallway, outside of the front door through the window, looking right at her. As soon as she locked eyes with him he turned and was gone.

Last edited by Got Cheeve?; 06-01-2013 at 08:18 AM..
 4 years ago '09        #145
YungPrinceNY 473 heat pts473
space
space
space
$6,238 | Props total: 604 604
 Spiffy said:
9. Car accident

'There is a thread somewhere that described a guy taking a scenic route in the middle of the night to get to a certain town. He was driving up a hill, and came upon a car accident with two cars on the side of the road and a person lying down on the ground. ‘For some reason he caught a bad vibe from it, and slowly drove past the scene. He stopped about 100 feet past it, looked behind him, and the person on the ground was standing up and staring at him, with about 20 other people coming out of the woods.’ – Newbs280

this sh*t fu*ked with me
 dil doe 22 said:
6. Crayon

'My parents bought their first house back in 1972. It was a fixer-upper, but they decided to move in right away and fix things as time/money permitted. ‘Within a few days of moving in, the new neighbours came over to introduce themselves. They also let my parents know that the previous owners had moved out after a nasty divorce. They had lost their second baby from SIDS, and their relationship went downhill from there. ‘My parents were horrified, more so because they were newly pregnant and couldn’t imagine going through such a thing. ‘They eventually pretty much forgot all about it. Life went on. They were in love with their new life and their new house. ‘In preparation for the baby, they decided to wallpaper the nursery. Now, my Dad told my mom there was no need in wallpapering the inside of the closet, but she insisted. She was kneeling down, scraping off old paint inside of the closet when her eyes fell upon something that made her blood turn to ice. ‘Written in crayon, at about eye level for a kindergardner, in childish scrawl was: I k!llED THE BABY.’ – Reddit user

Avitos Way said:
3. Babysitter

So one day, this girl was called over to babysit. She did it a lot for these people, so it was routine for her. Anyways, she was told to put the kids to bed at 9, and she did. After she put the [kids] to bed, she started watching TV and doing homework, waiting for the parents to come home. But then, she started hearing some noises coming out of the basement, like pans falling and stuff. ‘She just ignored it, and thought it was the washing machine or something. Anyways, a little later, she starts hearing the noises again. She decides to call the police, and tell them she was hearing noises coming out of the basement at the house she’s babysitting at. ‘The lady at the station told her there’s a patroller in her area, and that he’ll be at the house in about 20 minutes. Anyways, in about 5 minutes, she hears a knock on the door. She answers, and it’s a full swat team. She asked, “I thought they were just sending a patroller..” and one of the guys told her “after you hung up the phone, we heard a second phone on the line hang up”. ‘Ended up there was a man in the basement, listening to the conversation. The lady in the station waited and heard him hang up, then immediately sent the swat team to help. They went downstairs and caught him.’ – bondmaxbondrock

Imagine the dispatcher was sh*tty at her job and didnt listen for the second hangup
 06-01-2013, 08:19 AM         #146
Hendo59x 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I love sh*t like this. Long read and I apologize.....

One night I was drinking with my girlfriend and some friends at my house. My girlfriend can't hold her alcohol too well so she usually just has a couple mixed drinks and calls it a night. But on that night she had a couple too many shots and passed out cold. I didn't think anything of it and carried her to the bedroom and shut the door and kept partying. I checked on her about every 30 minutes to make sure she wasn't throwing up in the bed and about the 2nd time I checked up on her she was sitting up staring at the corner of the room. I asked her if she was okay and she just started laughing hysterically.

I a.ssumed she was sobering up and trying to be funny so I was like "haha, not funny at all, you passed out way to early." She started having a conversation with the corner of the room so I turned all the lights on. She turned and told me, "they're telling me to laugh." I asked who is telling you and she fell back down and passed out cold. I tried for about 5 minutes to wake her up but she wouldn't. My room mate at the time was a paramedic so I went and grabbed him to get a second opinion on whether or not she had alcohol poisoning.

When me and my room mate came back into the room, my girlfriend was sitting up again talking to the empty corner of the room. I started filming it with my phone and we just sat there listening to a one-sided conversation between my gf and the wall. A couple times she dropped the name "Chuck."

About 15 minutes into the conversation we made her start drinking water to sober up. A couple glasses of water later it was as if she hit a brick wall her eyes got wide as sh*t and she yelled out "where am I?" I let her watch the video and she started crying. She told her us Uncle Chuck had went crazy filming "aliens" and the family stopped talking to him and that he had k!lled himself about 3 years ago. She had no memory of anything after passing out at like 11PM that night.

It creeped me the fu*k out just because of the way she would go from passed out, to sitting straight up and talking, then back to being almost comatose. We don't really talking about that night either and she asked me to delete the video because it made her too scared. Ignorance is bliss.

Last edited by Hendo59x; 06-01-2013 at 08:34 AM..
 4 years ago '05        #147
Left Hook 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,019 | Props total: 767 767
I've always wanted to tell this story, but never knew where to post it on Boxden. Quick summary:
  • Went to cousin's house when I was 12 with my bro
  • No one else was in the house except my cousin (10 at the time), my lil bro (8) and I (12).
  • They were gaming on the PS1 and I was watching TV in the other room.
  • I heard loud footsteps sounding like it came from the attic, so I was a little freaked out. I went to the games room and asked if they heard anything.
  • They laughed cause they said they made the noises to freak me out.
  • 20 minutes later, I heard the noise again and this time they bolted to the TV room and locked it.
  • I was like "yeah, nice try".
  • They were screaming, flat out denying that it was them.
  • When we were in the room for the next 20-30 minutes, we kept hearing loud footstep noises like someone was going up and down the attic.
  • The climax was when we heard a loud crashing noise outside the room. Scared sh*tless, we waited for another 20 minutes until the noise stopped.
  • We went outside and saw his metal shoe rack BENT and all his shoe boxes sprawled out on the floor.

To this day, man, I swear. What in the actual eff?

Last edited by Left Hook; 06-01-2013 at 08:37 AM..
 4 years ago '05        #148
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,041 | Props total: 688 688
 Got Cheeve? said:
Had an ex girlfriend tell me a bugged out, creepy story about her. She was really young, not even in 2nd grade yet living in a small house in a regular residential neighborhood. The way the house was set up, if her bedroom door was wide open, you could look down the hallway right to the front door.

The front door was normal but also had a small square window about average head height. Since she was little they always kept their bedroom doors open in case she got scared or she needed help. Well one night her mom tucks her into bed to go to sleep. Keyword being tucks her in, under the covers. She's sleeping and randomly wakes up in the middle of the night — reason being it was really cold in her room (she was from up north.) That's when she notices the drapes along her bedroom window are slightly moving. Almost as if the window was open and a light breeze was making them sway subtly. Only problem was the window was closed.

She's immediately struck with fear. That's when she sits up... and notices her sheets and bed cover folded neatly at the bottom of the bed. She's no longer tucked in. The fear turns to confusion. She quickly grabs the sheets and covers to get back under. But before she lays back to get under the covers and go back to sleep she catches a glimpse of the square window down the hall way in the front door. There was a man staring down the hallway, outside of the front door through the window, looking right at her. As soon as she locked eyes with him he turned and was gone.

now thats some creepy sh*t, being able to see my front door at all times would bother me..
 06-01-2013, 08:34 AM         #149
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '12        #150
CaliSteppin 31 heat pts31
space
space
$9,161 | Props total: 1726 1726
 Hendo59x said:
I love sh*t like this. Long read and I apologize.....

One night I was drinking with my girlfriend and some friends at my house. My girlfriend can't hold her alcohol too well so she usually just has a couple mixed drinks and calls it a night. But on that night she had a couple too many shots and passed out cold. I didn't think anything of it and carried her to the bedroom and shut the door and kept partying. I checked on her about every 30 minutes to make sure she wasn't throwing up in the bed and about the 2nd time I checked up on her she was sitting up staring at the corner of the room. I asked her if she was okay and she just started laughing hysterically.

I a.ssumed she was sobering up and trying to be funny so I was like "haha, not funny at all, you passed out way to early." She started having a conversation with the corner of the room so I turned all the lights on. She turned and told me, "they're telling me to laugh." I asked who is telling you and she fell back down and passed out cold. I tried for about 5 minutes to wake her up but she wouldn't. My room mate at the time was a paramedic so I went and grabbed him to get a second opinion on whether or not she had alcohol poisoning.

When me and my room mate came back into the room, my girlfriend was sitting up again talking to the empty corner of the room. I started filming it with my phone and we just sat there listening to a one-sided conversation between my gf and the wall. A couple times she dropped the name "Chuck."

About 15 minutes into the conversation we made her start drinking water to sober up. A couple glasses of water later it was as if she hit a brick wall her eyes got wide as sh*t and she yelled out "where am I?" I let her watch the video and she started crying. She told her us Uncle Chuck had went crazy filming "aliens" and the family stopped talking to him and that he had k!lled himself about 3 years ago. She had no memory of anything after passing out at like 11PM that night.

It creeped me the fu*k out just because of the way she would go from passed out, to sitting straight up and talking, then back to being almost comatose. We don't really talking about that night either and she asked me to delete the video because it made her too scared. Ignorance is bliss.
 4 years ago '10        #151
Figueroa 34 heat pts34
space
space
$5,810 | Props total: 205 205
So about 20 minutes ago, this song (my wakeup alarm tone) came on loud as fu*k soon as I became deeply engrossed in this thread. Made me jump. Great thread tho.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Figueroa; 06-01-2013 at 08:53 AM..
 06-01-2013, 08:57 AM         #152
Kon Vert 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I love sh*t like this.

Only one I've got was staying at my Grandparents holiday home when I was younger. Me, my brothers and my cousins were sleeping in the front room. It was only a small property, with a large window at the front of the room on one side of the door and a smaller one the other side.

I remember waking up one night , my head was facing the large window, curtains drawn, nondescript. But something was telling me to check the other window. This meant me sitting up and turning my head. I felt like I shouldn't, but kind of conflicted as I was already beginning to sit up.

And then I just screamed. I must have been 8/9 and, now 25 and grown, I've never felt fear like that in my life. I screamed like a girl, woke up every one in the house.

When I turned to the window there was a man's face, smiling right at me. As if he was waiting for me to wake. I can still see his face. Grey hair peaking out of a flat cap, big circular glasses and a gaunt fact with a wide smile. But that's all I could see. It's like his head was floating.

I knew I was awake because I watched him move off. My Dad and Grandfather checked outside but there was nobody there. The rest of my time there I never looked out that fu*king window, I think they may have put a little curtain up.

And I got teased the rest of the time we were there.

Scariest sh*t in my life though

Last edited by Kon Vert; 06-01-2013 at 09:02 AM..
 4 years ago '10        #153
SwooshWonder 12 heat pts12
space
space
$24,903 | Props total: 5091 5091
No creepy or scary sh*t like this ever happened to me

I've been in the rural south, surburban south, urban northeast

Cuz them energies know they gone fu*k around with them fu*k arounds and fu*k around and get smoked
 4 years ago '11        #154
Ant O 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,014 | Props total: 3655 3655
Some of these stories got me like
 4 years ago '12        #155
Tron Carter 25 heat pts25
space
space
$3,944 | Props total: 1049 1049
This isn't exactly scary but it creeped me out due to my lack of knowledge of the household I was in.

So we got stuck at my boy house a couple years ago and we wake up in the basement early in the morning and see a older white man walk past the side window towards the backyard. The basement leads to a garage and everything is open and that's not how we left it at all. The guy then peeks in at us, stares and my boy and I look at each like . I'm the closest to the door hes looking through and my first thought was to throw the Mystic bottle at him but as I crept for it he just vanished on us. We closed the door fast af and locked it.

We told my boy about it and was nothing but one of his moms patients but they should not just let these dudes wander like that...had me creeped the fu*k out.
 4 years ago '06        #156
MaRq-dOuG 2 heat pts
space
space
$348 | Props total: 452 452
 Lot said:
Forgot what rap CD had the Sam Cooke: A Change Is Gonna Come song on it, but one day while the fam was sleeping, it turned on and the volume would go ALLLLLLLLLLLLL THE WAY UP, max volume, and we had a system. So I woke up to turn it off, was kind of shook lol. Then the next few days, random times, mostly night, it'll turn on, always scared me. One day me, moms, my brothers were in the kitchen, and we started talking about it, all of sudden, MAX VOLUME, "I WAS BOOOOOORN BY THE RIVER," we looked at each other with the biggest eyes.

It never did it with any other CD or song, just that one
I'm guessin that was Capone N Noreaga's "The Reunion" cd....Carl Thomas was singin that song on the intro. Eve4ytime I hear that song I think an important african american figure just died
 06-01-2013, 09:26 AM         #157
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Wallabees said:
That car accident one is weird... Reminds me of when I lived in NC and saw a car flipped on the side of the road with people still in the car. I stopped and went to check on em but they were responsive and said they fine and didn't need help... But they were still inside of the upside down car. Weird shiit

But reading that makes me never wanna stop to check ever again
I was driving down Raeford Rd with my pops in the passenger seat & we see this jeep go off the road & actually flip a few times into the grass in front of a Burger King. I manage to bust a Uey we get out to help. This soldier jumps out the jeep, dusts himself off & is like "I'm good Hooah. Help me get this jeep back on its wheels." Lmao
westsidedon gave props

4 years ago '10        #158
Figueroa 34 heat pts34
space
space
$5,810 | Props total: 205 205

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '12        #159
hou12 
space
space
$6,507 | Props total: 704 704
This whole thread is on some

Let's keep this going
 4 years ago '05        #160
ChickzNKickz 98 heat pts98
space
space
$10,085 | Props total: 3342 3342
 experience said:
I have plenty of stories but this one is the one that haunts me the most to this day because of how real it felt.
At the time, I was stationed in Tokyo and lived on the base in an Air Force dorm even though I was in the Army. So I'm sleeping and I start to dream but I can feel myself wanting to wake up but not being able. I know I'm asleep and I know I'm dreaming but yet I'm also aware of what's going on around me. Although I'm asleep I can hear people outside of my window starting their morning and I can even tell that sun is coming up. I feel myself laying there and I'm hot and I'm sweating profusely. I'm laying there and I can feel the heat coming from my body but simultaneously getting chills because it feels like I'm sweating ice water.
At this point I'm really trying to wake up and I'm trying to call out for help. I've dreams like this in the past but not like this. I begin to calm myself down and I do this I'm not as cold anymore and I not as hot. This is where it get's freak. I'm still laying there, dreaming but still not seeing anything, just darkness but I'm still aware of everything going on around and can also recognize familiar voices that I'm hearing outside of my window. This is when I start to hear another voice back in my dream. With one word, everything else is blocked out, and a feeling of being calm that I've never felt comes over me when a voice I can't recognize says, "Listen". I lay there and I wait for the voice to speak again but at the same time I couldn't care if it did or not because of how calm I felt and I didn't want this feeling to ever end. The calm comes to an end with what the voice asks me next, "Do you want to live?". At this point I'm not calm anymore and I feel and hear myself breathing faster and heavier. I don't say anything because I don't know what to say. My hesitation must have angered the voice because, this time it's louder and more booming like I'm in an auditorium, "DO YOU WANT TO LIVE?!?!?". Without hesitation, I say, "yes" but I feel as if I'm replying and crying at the same time. Suddenly all the darkness becomes lighter as if I'm looking into the sun with my eyes shut tight and I hear, "Then live". Next thing I know, I'm sit up in my bed and I'm covered in so much sweat that it's beading from my forehead on down my chest and stomach and my pillow and sheets are soaked.
I look around my room and try to calm myself and I look over at my girlfriend at the time and I see her in tears at the edge of the bed with her back against the wall with her knees tucked under her chin and her arms wrapped around her legs. I ask, "Are you okay?" and she asks "Are YOU okay?". I tell her I think so and sit on the edge of the bed to get my head straight. She tells me "You woke me up with all your shaking and talking. You were breathing fast and then you stopped moving altogether. I tried to wake you but whenever I reached towards you, you would say, "da-mē" ("stop" in Japanese). I looked back at her still balled up and asked "That's all"? She said, "You just laid there on your back. I thought you woke up because you eyes opened all the way but you just laid there and looked at the ceiling. Then you turned your head and just looked over at me. It looked like you were starting to cry and then you whispered "yes", closed your eyes, turned your head away from me and then you just sat up and then you were awake. I've been sitting like this for almost an hour not know what to do and everytime I tried to move, the louder and angrier you would get and say "da-mē".

To this day I don't know what that dream was about of why I even had or why it seemed so surreal. Speaking japanese in my sleep and being awake with my eyes open is something i still don't believe but the look of absolute fear on her face a.ssures me that she's wasn't lying. Her and I broke up a few years later but we remain friends to this day but have never talked about that morning to each other ever.
jus like camrons song.. "death"

Last edited by ChickzNKickz; 06-01-2013 at 10:02 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This random post proves DRAKE's SIMP levels are unmatched
99 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
britney spears s3xtape leaks - her people claim its fake
130 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Mar 23 - 14 Girls is Washington DC between the ages of 10 - 18 are missing!!!!!
132 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside What if Justice League Fails
47 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Girls Love The Way It Goes Down
14 comments
19 hours ago