Top 10 scariest or creepiest things people have seen and heard according to Reddit users

most viewed right now
OT Dale Earnhardt jr makes a statement
61 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Cam Newton is broken, and things around him are breaking
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
BREAKING: Cardi B's "Bodak Yellow" is the #1 song in the country, Post Malone ..
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Kevin Gates with DJ Khaled Diss and Possibly Starlito?
16 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-01-2013, 02:23 AM         #121
R3KT915 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I got one tho: it was in 2006 I got into a bad car accident so I had to have like 9 surgeries on my leg but I was in the hospital on my last surgery and I was just stuck in the bed couldn't leave or get up so it was like 2am and I awoke to my bed actually lift up from the foot of the bed so I kinda just thought I was dreaming so I was in pain I called the nurse with that little button to get some morphine and didnt think anything of it just thought I was dreaming so nurse comes in giving me some morphine so she leaves turns off the light as I'm trying to go back to sleep like 20 mins go by it pretty much pitch black and the bed does it again but more violently I was like fu*k no I turned on the tv and watched hollyhood on MTV ha I was fu*kin shook....get this tho I was in the hospital 3 weeks and was used to morphine by that time so I know I wasn't tripping fu*k that sh*t
 4 years ago '11        #122
KDash3rdLetter 
space
space
$361 | Props total: 6 6
Dope thread, I've read every story, fake or not I've been entertained makes up for not going out tonight lol

I've had wild dreams, seen some fu*ked up stuff and what not but probably only one spooky experience. I moved to ATL in '06 and the area I moved to is a newly developed neighborhood so there's still alot of wild animals running loose. So my house/block is surrounded by woods during the day there is squirrels, rabbits and sh*t running around I've even seen deer. One night I was getting blunted with my boy, now I can't smoke in the house so we went in to the backyard where there is one small light and you can't see much of anything unless the neighbors have their lights on as well. So we smokin' just kickin' it and out of the woods come two coyotes. They walked right by us, we were sitting in the shadows of the backyard light high as sh*t, I guess the weed caused us to play it cool, we remained calm, kept our voices down and they walked by us back into the woods. After that I vowed to never smoke in the backyard again cuz you never know what'll run up on you, so anyway some months pass and now I smoke in the garage, on this night I had just finished my sack but I had a blunt clip in the backyard from earlier that morning so I grabbed the flashlight to get it from where I left it that morning. I looked out the blinds from my back door and it was pitch black but at about waist high I saw two glowing red eyes. It was about 5 ft away from the door, wasn't moving or anything. I thought it was my stove's clock appearing on the window but then I realized the stove's light color was green I looked again it was still staring directly at the door. I was shook I put the flashlight away re-locked the door and said fu*k it I'll save that for the morning. Maybe one of ya are familiar with wolves/coyotes and if their eyes appear red at times cuz I wasn't about to go outside and find out for myself.

This is how my sh*t look during the day
 4 years ago '11        #123
eliwood 141 heat pts141
space
space
$32,367 | Props total: 7644 7644
 KDash3rdLetter said:
Dope thread, I've read every story, fake or not I've been entertained makes up for not going out tonight lol

I've had wild dreams, seen some fu*ked up stuff and what not but probably only one spooky experience. I moved to ATL in '06 and the area I moved to is a newly developed neighborhood so there's still alot of wild animals running loose. So my house/block is surrounded by woods during the day there is squirrels, rabbits and sh*t running around I've even seen deer. One night I was getting blunted with my boy, now I can't smoke in the house so we went in to the backyard where there is one small light and you can't see much of anything unless the neighbors have their lights on as well. So we smokin' just kickin' it and out of the woods come two coyotes. They walked right by us, we were sitting in the shadows of the backyard light high as sh*t, I guess the weed caused us to play it cool, we remained calm, kept our voices down and they walked by us back into the woods. After that I vowed to never smoke in the backyard again cuz you never know what'll run up on you, so anyway some months pass and now I smoke in the garage, on this night I had just finished my sack but I had a blunt clip in the backyard from earlier that morning so I grabbed the flashlight to get it from where I left it that morning. I looked out the blinds from my back door and it was pitch black but at about waist high I saw two glowing red eyes. It was about 5 ft away from the door, wasn't moving or anything. I thought it was my stove's clock appearing on the window but then I realized the stove's light color was green I looked again it was still staring directly at the door. I was shook I put the flashlight away re-locked the door and said fu*k it I'll save that for the morning. Maybe one of ya are familiar with wolves/coyotes and if their eyes appear red at times cuz I wasn't about to go outside and find out for myself.

This is how my sh*t look during the day

[pic - click to view]

like this?
 4 years ago '11        #124
KDash3rdLetter 
space
space
 eliwood said:

[pic - click to view]

like this?
Nah lol it was directly in front of the door this pic is exagerrating but more like this

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '11        #125
eliwood 141 heat pts141
space
space
$32,367 | Props total: 7644 7644
 KDash3rdLetter said:
Nah lol it was directly in front of the door this pic is exagerrating but more like this

[pic - click to view]

I think it's normal for coyotes
 4 years ago '05        #126
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$33,805 | Props total: 17660 17660
 hou12 said:
I've heard of this happening to people on various drugs

Flacco Da Gawd said:
We want more, we want more. We really like it. We want more.

Russ369 said:

[pic - click to view]

perfect gif response to this thread.

I love sh*t like this. I got a true story that ive posted on here before. In the old crib i lived in there was a murder in my room. The blood stain was still in the carpet(wouldnt come out all the way). I remember when we first moved there i was around 7 or 8 and id always hear noises in the attic and house and sh*t. One night i was sleep and woke up outta nowhere. I opened my eyes and theres was this demon looking baby smiling at me. I screamed so hard and ran into my grandpops room and slept with him. Im 25 now and TO THIS DAY i still remember how that thing looked at me
 4 years ago '05        #127
Sluggernaut 17 heat pts17
space
space
$22,733 | Props total: 3791 3791
My mother and I use to take this shortcut to my grandma's house... It was a path through the woods, and we would always pick berries on the way. Mind you the short cut is a little dirt path... my mother and I stopped real quick to pick some berries, and we heard someone or something stepping on what can only be described as a plastic milk jug--at least that was the sound it made.

It's the simple sh*t like that--that's scary.
 4 years ago '07        #128
Lakey 67 heat pts67
space
space
$792 | Props total: 275 275
 Lot said:
Forgot what rap CD had the Sam Cooke: A Change Is Gonna Come song on it, but one day while the fam was sleeping, it turned on and the volume would go ALLLLLLLLLLLLL THE WAY UP, max volume, and we had a system. So I woke up to turn it off, was kind of shook lol. Then the next few days, random times, mostly night, it'll turn on, always scared me. One day me, moms, my brothers were in the kitchen, and we started talking about it, all of sudden, MAX VOLUME, "I WAS BOOOOOORN BY THE RIVER," we looked at each other with the biggest eyes.

It never did it with any other CD or song, just that one
mykill miers cd?
 4 years ago '11        #129
KDash3rdLetter 
space
space
 eliwood said:
I think it's normal for coyotes

Word that's what I thought but still I hadn't seen no sh*t like that before lol
 4 years ago '11        #130
NateRight 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,345 | Props total: 477 477
 SeanP said:
how about this...

i got a voice mail on my cell the other day saying the warranty on my car was about to expire.

i never had a warranty....
fu*k you
 4 years ago '07        #131
Jayceon 477 heat pts477
space
space
space
$27,055 | Props total: 15 15
 DOOMage said:
This one literally sent chills down my spine
creepiest joint in this bi*ch.
 4 years ago '12        #132
BrooklynSwag 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,304 | Props total: 3025 3025
My balls itch
 4 years ago '04        #133
experience 
space
space
$1,118 | Props total: 2 2
I have plenty of stories but this one is the one that haunts me the most to this day because of how real it felt.
At the time, I was stationed in Tokyo and lived on the base in an Air Force dorm even though I was in the Army. So I'm sleeping and I start to dream but I can feel myself wanting to wake up but not being able. I know I'm asleep and I know I'm dreaming but yet I'm also aware of what's going on around me. Although I'm asleep I can hear people outside of my window starting their morning and I can even tell that sun is coming up. I feel myself laying there and I'm hot and I'm sweating profusely. I'm laying there and I can feel the heat coming from my body but simultaneously getting chills because it feels like I'm sweating ice water.
At this point I'm really trying to wake up and I'm trying to call out for help. I've dreams like this in the past but not like this. I begin to calm myself down and I do this I'm not as cold anymore and I not as hot. This is where it get's freak. I'm still laying there, dreaming but still not seeing anything, just darkness but I'm still aware of everything going on around and can also recognize familiar voices that I'm hearing outside of my window. This is when I start to hear another voice back in my dream. With one word, everything else is blocked out, and a feeling of being calm that I've never felt comes over me when a voice I can't recognize says, "Listen". I lay there and I wait for the voice to speak again but at the same time I couldn't care if it did or not because of how calm I felt and I didn't want this feeling to ever end. The calm comes to an end with what the voice asks me next, "Do you want to live?". At this point I'm not calm anymore and I feel and hear myself breathing faster and heavier. I don't say anything because I don't know what to say. My hesitation must have angered the voice because, this time it's louder and more booming like I'm in an auditorium, "DO YOU WANT TO LIVE?!?!?". Without hesitation, I say, "yes" but I feel as if I'm replying and crying at the same time. Suddenly all the darkness becomes lighter as if I'm looking into the sun with my eyes shut tight and I hear, "Then live". Next thing I know, I'm sit up in my bed and I'm covered in so much sweat that it's beading from my forehead on down my chest and stomach and my pillow and sheets are soaked.
I look around my room and try to calm myself and I look over at my girlfriend at the time and I see her in tears at the edge of the bed with her back against the wall with her knees tucked under her chin and her arms wrapped around her legs. I ask, "Are you okay?" and she asks "Are YOU okay?". I tell her I think so and sit on the edge of the bed to get my head straight. She tells me "You woke me up with all your shaking and talking. You were breathing fast and then you stopped moving altogether. I tried to wake you but whenever I reached towards you, you would say, "da-mē" ("stop" in Japanese). I looked back at her still balled up and asked "That's all"? She said, "You just laid there on your back. I thought you woke up because you eyes opened all the way but you just laid there and looked at the ceiling. Then you turned your head and just looked over at me. It looked like you were starting to cry and then you whispered "yes", closed your eyes, turned your head away from me and then you just sat up and then you were awake. I've been sitting like this for almost an hour not know what to do and everytime I tried to move, the louder and angrier you would get and say "da-mē".

To this day I don't know what that dream was about of why I even had or why it seemed so surreal. Speaking japanese in my sleep and being awake with my eyes open is something i still don't believe but the look of absolute fear on her face a.ssures me that she's wasn't lying. Her and I broke up a few years later but we remain friends to this day but have never talked about that morning to each other ever.

Last edited by experience; 06-01-2013 at 05:52 AM..
 4 years ago '05        #134
the407problem 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,511 | Props total: 216 216
6 & 3 fu*ked with me. 2 was kind of crazy but i always check the backseat before getting in my car lol
 06-01-2013, 07:14 AM         #135
*Missy* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
8. Attic

'Boyfriend lived in a house that made no sense–there was a light switch on a baseboard that worked a light two rooms away, for instance. ‘He decided to see if there was room in the attic space for some boxes. So Boyfriend opens the hatch-thing, pulls down the ladder, and goes up. Pulls the chain for the light to come on. The bare bulb is over a dusty room empty except for a rusty, metal children’s high chair. ‘Boyfriend clicked the light back off, came back down the ladder, and said, “No, we’re never going up there.”‘ – Kittae

This is the lamest one
 4 years ago '04        #136
Trauma 83 
space
space
$1,792 | Props total: 38 38
 experience said:
I have plenty of stories but this one is the one that haunts me the most to this day because of how real it felt.
At the time, I was stationed in Tokyo and lived on the base in an Air Force dorm even though I was in the Army. So I'm sleeping and I start to dream but I can feel myself wanting to wake up but not being able. I know I'm asleep and I know I'm dreaming but yet I'm also aware of what's going on around me. Although I'm asleep I can hear people outside of my window starting their morning and I can even tell that sun is coming up. I feel myself laying there and I'm hot and I'm sweating profusely. I'm laying there and I can feel the heat coming from my body but simultaneously getting chills because it feels like I'm sweating ice water.
At this point I'm really trying to wake up and I'm trying to call out for help. I've dreams like this in the past but not like this. I begin to calm myself down and I do this I'm not as cold anymore and I not as hot. This is where it get's freak. I'm still laying there, dreaming but still not seeing anything, just darkness but I'm still aware of everything going on around and can also recognize familiar voices that I'm hearing outside of my window. This is when I start to hear another voice back in my dream. With one word, everything else is blocked out, and a feeling of being calm that I've never felt comes over me when a voice I can't recognize says, "Listen". I lay there and I wait for the voice to speak again but at the same time I couldn't care if it did or not because of how calm I felt and I didn't want this feeling to ever end. The calm comes to an end with what the voice asks me next, "Do you want to live?". At this point I'm not calm anymore and I feel and hear myself breathing faster and heavier. I don't say anything because I don't know what to say. My hesitation must have angered the voice because, this time it's louder and more booming like I'm in an auditorium, "DO YOU WANT TO LIVE?!?!?". Without hesitation, I say, "yes" but I feel as if I'm replying and crying at the same time. Suddenly all the darkness becomes lighter as if I'm looking into the sun with my eyes shut tight and I hear, "Then live". Next thing I know, I'm sit up in my bed and I'm covered in so much sweat that it's beading from my forehead on down my chest and stomach and my pillow and sheets are soaked.
I look around my room and try to calm myself and I look over at my girlfriend at the time and I see her in tears at the edge of the bed with her back against the wall with her knees tucked under her chin and her arms wrapped around her legs. I ask, "Are you okay?" and she asks "Are YOU okay?". I tell her I think so and sit on the edge of the bed to get my head straight. She tells me "You woke me up with all your shaking and talking. You were breathing fast and then you stopped moving altogether. I tried to wake you but whenever I reached towards you, you would say, "da-mē" ("stop" in Japanese). I looked back at her still balled up and asked "That's all"? She said, "You just laid there on your back. I thought you woke up because you eyes opened all the way but you just laid there and looked at the ceiling. Then you turned your head and just looked over at me. It looked like you were starting to cry and then you whispered "yes", closed your eyes, turned your head away from me and then you just sat up and then you were awake. I've been sitting like this for almost an hour not know what to do and everytime I tried to move, the louder and angrier you would get and say "da-mē".

To this day I don't know what that dream was about of why I even had or why it seemed so surreal. Speaking japanese in my sleep and being awake with my eyes open is something i still don't believe but the look of absolute fear on her face a.ssures me that she's wasn't lying. Her and I broke up a few years later but we remain friends to this day but have never talked about that morning to each other ever.

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '12        #137
Tron Carter 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,114 | Props total: 1495 1495

Fake or not these stories are great.

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '08        #138
I.J. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,213 | Props total: 485 485
This sh*t make me want to look at unsolved mysteries
 4 years ago '11        #139
shellz386 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,858 | Props total: 4113 4113
8 was kinda funny.

6 was scary as fu*k.

2 creeped me the fu*k out
 06-01-2013, 07:51 AM         #140
*Missy* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DOOMage said:
This one literally sent chills down my spine
sh*t remind me of the creepy man in this movie

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside I Just woke up did nibiru hit us?
28 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside I wanna bury my face in this rappers @ss
105 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I see riri ima eat it like panini
38 comments
23 hours ago