Top 10 scariest or creepiest things people have seen and heard according to Reddit users

most viewed right now
Video inside The truth about black seed oil and how it changed my life
156 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
7/23 - wwf battleground - washed up randy orton vs jinder mahal in a punjabi p..
696 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA LeGm will not waive his no trade clause.
34 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside EXTREMELY RARE!!! Fearless Male Lion attacks Buffalo Herd, ALONE!!!
39 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #81
Kaliz ChamP 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,588 | Props total: 224 224
Let me join in.
In 2008, I flew to Italy to play for a football team(Bolzano Giants). I arrive in Milan around 12 at night and have to catch a train to get to my destination. I get to the train station, now mind you have three huge bags because I'm going to be living here for six months. Nonetheless, I see a lot of Africans walking around the station. Staring, whispering and what not and I'm like "damn, I'm looking like Christmas morning!" Anyways, I'm standing around contemplating my next move when a man comes from behind and says "Where you going?" I stick my chest out and say "Bolzano, whats up?"... he then points across the track. I see about eight people scheming. "He says, take the last train leaving the station to Verona, its not safe" n then walks away. I hurry and move my sh*t on the train, thinking why the fu*k I leave L.A. Well when I get on the train, I sit in a car with one other person in there. Its a older man with a top hat. I sit down and when he looks my way I shoot him a head nod. Now the train takes off and I'm beginning to doze off(12 hour flight) but the old keeps giving me this weird vibe. So I stare back at him in hopes that he will stop but then I realize he isn't looking at me but behind me. Then he says something like "womo nairo, womo nairo" then I'm like "excuse me?" and yells out "womo nairo" and stands up and exits towards the other car. Now I'm like "what the hell" turn around and I don't see nothing. Nonetheless I finally dose off. Then all of a sudden I feel some hands around my neck and I jump up. No one is there and I'm like "man, what's really going?" Then I hear a loud "boom!" on the window and I damn near p!ss myself. Now I'm a big dude but this sh*t got me spooked. Anyways, the train comes to a stop and I quickly exit.

I finally reach Bolzano and I catch up with President of the team and American player who has been living in Italy for about seven years. He ask me about my travels and I tell him about the strange man on the train. I said he kept saying "womo nairo, womo nairo!" and quickly left. He paused me and said "You mean "oumo nero"?" and I'm like "Yeah, thats what he said" and he told me "that means black man" then I'm like "damn, they that bold over here? Just calling me a black man" he then replies with "Yeah it means black man, but to Italians, it means "Boogey Man"... I thought for a second and remember something grabbing my neck and loud boom! I lost my breath and never talked about it again
 4 years ago '11        #82
eliwood 137 heat pts137
space
space
$31,598 | Props total: 6465 6465
 DOOMage said:
This one literally sent chills down my spine
reminds me of freaky fred from Courage the Cowardly Dog

[pic - click to view]

That Nigga gave props

05-31-2013, 06:36 PM         #83
Contagioso 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thatsmygoat said:
dont hve the time to write this out in detail so it won't be as freaky as it could be

suffice it to say that I once lived an entire lifetime in a dream. literally. 70+ years, met my wife, had kids, etc, and then I died.

I woke up in bed with tears running down my face
 4 years ago '11        #84
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
space
$10,777 | Props total: 443 443
9 was a bunch of people just looking to steal a bunch of Xboxes from a 18 Wheeler. Or a bunch of drugs where suppose to be coming down that road, and they wanted to take it.

So I was driving by myself in the afternoon. I stopped in Amboy and snapped a picture of the city sign, just to prove I was there to friends who dared me to take that route to I-40. I got back in my car and proceeded to drive up into the mountain range between Amboy and I-40.
Who the fu*k dares you to take a road? He didn't even call the cops? This story is fu*king BS.

Last edited by Chad09; 05-31-2013 at 06:52 PM..
 4 years ago '08        #85
Jeans&Sneakers 157 heat pts157
space
space
$4,333 | Props total: 1011 1011
can dispatchers see how many phones are on the line when talking to that person?
 Avitos Way said:
3. Babysitter

So one day, this girl was called over to babysit. She did it a lot for these people, so it was routine for her. Anyways, she was told to put the kids to bed at 9, and she did. After she put the [kids] to bed, she started watching TV and doing homework, waiting for the parents to come home. But then, she started hearing some noises coming out of the basement, like pans falling and stuff. ‘She just ignored it, and thought it was the washing machine or something. Anyways, a little later, she starts hearing the noises again. She decides to call the police, and tell them she was hearing noises coming out of the basement at the house she’s babysitting at. ‘The lady at the station told her there’s a patroller in her area, and that he’ll be at the house in about 20 minutes. Anyways, in about 5 minutes, she hears a knock on the door. She answers, and it’s a full swat team. She asked, “I thought they were just sending a patroller..” and one of the guys told her “after you hung up the phone, we heard a second phone on the line hang up”. ‘Ended up there was a man in the basement, listening to the conversation. The lady in the station waited and heard him hang up, then immediately sent the swat team to help. They went downstairs and caught him.’ – bondmaxbondrock

Imagine the dispatcher was sh*tty at her job and didnt listen for the second hangup
 4 years ago '13        #86
Vercetti 59 heat pts59
space
space
$5,075 | Props total: 4194 4194
Why am I reading this thread at 2am.

Some of these stories got me shook.

Dope thread
 4 years ago '05        #87
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,263 | Props total: 650 650
bruh fu*k this im home alone afraid to take a shower
westsidedon gave props

4 years ago '07        #88
JWilliams 21 heat pts21
space
space
$1,497 | Props total: 96 96
 Yung Dilla said:
When i was like 9/10 i lived in north carolinia and i heard what i thought was my brother acting stupid calling my name. I said carl stop playing man. The voice said i'm not carl then i went through the house nobody was home (i knew that they were next door at my grandmoms) i checked the locks the doors were locked looked through all the rooms all the while this voice is still calling my name. After i checked the house i said well if you're not carl than who are you? The voice screamed the devil i damn near sh*t myself i ran to my grandmoms house and everyone was there my brother mom and cousin and aunt. They all thought i was crazy but i know what i heard. A few weeks later after talking to a neighbor he told us the land use to be a cemetery and some people use to live there studied black magic.

Also another story there i was sleep i woke up to go to the bathroom and i seen a tall all black figure walking around in the hallway it had a face but not really it looked up at me and walked into the living room. I stayed put and screamed like a bi*ch until my mommy came and got me..

We moved out of the house after the first story i listed that was the second weird thing my second story was the first occurrence in that house. I chalked it up to me being half sleep half awoke but i was wide awake that second time with the voice calling me.

This is the house (updated as hell now) buckingham road in wilson north carolinia

[pic - click to view]

wow....I literally grew up around the corner from this house. Nottingham Rd.
 4 years ago '04        #89
azn_diplomat 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,212 | Props total: 31 31
good thread. thanks for reminding me to catch up on some creepypasta.

side note. anyone recommend some recent scary movies?
 4 years ago '06        #90
Yung Dilla 1458 heat pts1458
space
space
$53,406 | Props total: 19350 19350
 JWilliams said:
wow....I literally grew up around the corner from this house. Nottingham Rd.
Lol seriously? I haven't been there in years. Is parkers chicken still around? I loved that spot Lol.
 4 years ago '07        #91
JWilliams 21 heat pts21
space
space
$1,497 | Props total: 96 96
 Yung Dilla said:
Lol seriously? I haven't been there in years. Is parkers chicken still around? I loved that spot Lol.
haha I moved to wilmington in 2004, now I'm in Charlotte since 2010/11, but hell yea Parkers aint goin nowhere!! Best BBQ everrrrr
 4 years ago '04        #92
birdman22 
space
space
space
$1,138 | Props total: 113 113
Young Dilla :When i was like 9/10 i lived in north carolinia and i heard what i thought was my brother acting stupid calling my name. I said carl stop playing man. The voice said i'm not carl then i went through the house nobody was home (i knew that they were next door at my grandmoms) i checked the locks the doors were locked looked through all the rooms all the while this voice is still calling my name. After i checked the house i said well if you're not carl than who are you? The voice screamed the devil i damn near sh*t myself i ran to my grandmoms house and everyone was there my brother mom and cousin and aunt. They all thought i was crazy but i know what i heard. A few weeks later after talking to a neighbor he told us the land use to be a cemetery and some people use to live there studied black magic.
 4 years ago '04        #93
birdman22 
space
space
space
 JeeQ said:
Since this is a creepy/scary story thread I feel I may as well contribute one of my own. One that I still haven't been able to figure out to this day.

I was home alone at the time (don't they all start out this way?) and had just finished working in the backyard. Guests would be showing up soon for the party so I went to take a quick shower before any of them would be arriving. So I go into the bathroom, close the door, and hop into the shower. After about five or ten minutes I hear what I believe to be footsteps coming up the stairs and stopping in front of the door. Naturally I a.ssume it to be one of my family members arriving early for the party as they'd be the only one with keys so I shout "I'm in here! I'll be out in a minute!" Now there's two doors between us, one that leads into the bathroom, and one that leads into the shower where I am. I hear the first door creak open, and I just take it as them not hearing me the first time and wondering where I am so I shout again a little more annoyed "I said I'm in the shower! I'll be out in a minute, just wait downstairs for me!" So I slide the shower curtain back and I see the knob on the door turning slowly, I quickly jump out and place both my hands on the door before it opens. I'm absolutely livid now, I'm screaming at them "Quit trying to open the fu*king door! I said I'm fu*king in here!" They're pushing harder on the door now, and I'm no small man by any imagination (6'2, 240) but I'm having to throw my whole body into the door to keep it shut now. I'm fuming mad and screaming every expletive I can think of as I'm doing everything I can to keep this door from opening. Then Wham! There's a loud thud as the force on the other side of the door stops pushing and it slams shut. I shut the water off, throw my towel on, and I'm ready to kick the a.ss of whoever thought they were funny. Except... I can't find anyone... I shout a few times "Hello! Is anyone here?! Hello?" There's no response. I quickly go from anger to defense mode, rushing to my bedroom, taking my 9MM, and patrolling the house. I couldn't find an unlocked door, an opened window, no evidence that anyone was ever in the house besides me... The first guest wouldn't arrive for another thirty minutes. To this very day I don't take a shower with the doors closed anymore.
[
 4 years ago '07        #94
Deniro732 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,900 | Props total: 1646 1646
 4 years ago '04        #95
birdman22 
space
space
space
 JeeQ said:
Since this is a creepy/scary story thread I feel I may as well contribute one of my own. One that I still haven't been able to figure out to this day.

I was home alone at the time (don't they all start out this way?) and had just finished working in the backyard. Guests would be showing up soon for the party so I went to take a quick shower before any of them would be arriving. So I go into the bathroom, close the door, and hop into the shower. After about five or ten minutes I hear what I believe to be footsteps coming up the stairs and stopping in front of the door. Naturally I a.ssume it to be one of my family members arriving early for the party as they'd be the only one with keys so I shout "I'm in here! I'll be out in a minute!" Now there's two doors between us, one that leads into the bathroom, and one that leads into the shower where I am. I hear the first door creak open, and I just take it as them not hearing me the first time and wondering where I am so I shout again a little more annoyed "I said I'm in the shower! I'll be out in a minute, just wait downstairs for me!" So I slide the shower curtain back and I see the knob on the door turning slowly, I quickly jump out and place both my hands on the door before it opens. I'm absolutely livid now, I'm screaming at them "Quit trying to open the fu*king door! I said I'm fu*king in here!" They're pushing harder on the door now, and I'm no small man by any imagination (6'2, 240) but I'm having to throw my whole body into the door to keep it shut now. I'm fuming mad and screaming every expletive I can think of as I'm doing everything I can to keep this door from opening. Then Wham! There's a loud thud as the force on the other side of the door stops pushing and it slams shut. I shut the water off, throw my towel on, and I'm ready to kick the a.ss of whoever thought they were funny. Except... I can't find anyone... I shout a few times "Hello! Is anyone here?! Hello?" There's no response. I quickly go from anger to defense mode, rushing to my bedroom, taking my 9MM, and patrolling the house. I couldn't find an unlocked door, an opened window, no evidence that anyone was ever in the house besides me... The first guest wouldn't arrive for another thirty minutes. To this very day I don't take a shower with the doors closed anymore.
 4 years ago '07        #96
Jayceon 477 heat pts477
space
space
space
$27,055 | Props total: 15 15
all u n*ggas makin up stories fu*kin up the flow.
 4 years ago '11        #97
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,671 | Props total: 1127 1127
 Spiffy said:
9. Car accident

'There is a thread somewhere that described a guy taking a scenic route in the middle of the night to get to a certain town. He was driving up a hill, and came upon a car accident with two cars on the side of the road and a person lying down on the ground. ‘For some reason he caught a bad vibe from it, and slowly drove past the scene. He stopped about 100 feet past it, looked behind him, and the person on the ground was standing up and staring at him, with about 20 other people coming out of the woods.’ – Newbs280

this sh*t fu*ked with me
You telling me
 4 years ago '10        #98
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,198 | Props total: 7154 7154
Number 9 was some children of the corn type sh*t

I didn't get number 8 though
 4 years ago '10        #99
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,198 | Props total: 7154 7154
 drama_kiNg said:
now you leave the door open? you crazy bruh that was your only line of defense from the boogieman b
Wooooooorrrrrddd I was thinking the same sh*t "dumb n*gga"

Would kept the 9 on me in the shower with the door closed
 4 years ago '04        #100
xRipAnT24x 
space
space
$5,326 | Props total: 473 473
 Sticks said:
Crazy sh*t.

[pic - click to view]

omfg i remmeber that sh*t.. im surprised this is the first time i seen that book on bx.. with all the 90s threads and all
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Selena Gomez with the phatty posted on a byke
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kyrie didn't screw Lebron. Lebron screwed Lebron.
197 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Toronto rapper Robin Banks shot 9 times and paralyzed from the neck down
231 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jul 22 - Trump Has Another Twitter Siezure. Doesn't Even Deny He's Try..
65 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Usher New $10 Mil Lawsuit for Exposing ANOTHER Woman to STD
182 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside NEW Justice League Comic-Con Trailer
266 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Well Damn lambo is about to expose LeBron?
124 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
SC Neymar to PSG
44 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy