Top 10 scariest or creepiest things people have seen and heard according to Reddit users

most viewed right now
NBA Video of Jeremy Lin knee injury
129 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Demi Rose Busts Out
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Legendary Nickelodeon Pedophile Dan Schneider was/is a savage(in a bad way)
169 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Comedian Godfrey is a SAVAGE!!!!!!!
24 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '05        #61
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,274 | Props total: 664 664
 JeeQ said:
Since this is a creepy/scary story thread I feel I may as well contribute one of my own. One that I still haven't been able to figure out to this day.

I was home alone at the time (don't they all start out this way?) and had just finished working in the backyard. Guests would be showing up soon for the party so I went to take a quick shower before any of them would be arriving. So I go into the bathroom, close the door, and hop into the shower. After about five or ten minutes I hear what I believe to be footsteps coming up the stairs and stopping in front of the door. Naturally I a.ssume it to be one of my family members arriving early for the party as they'd be the only one with keys so I shout "I'm in here! I'll be out in a minute!" Now there's two doors between us, one that leads into the bathroom, and one that leads into the shower where I am. I hear the first door creak open, and I just take it as them not hearing me the first time and wondering where I am so I shout again a little more annoyed "I said I'm in the shower! I'll be out in a minute, just wait downstairs for me!" So I slide the shower curtain back and I see the knob on the door turning slowly, I quickly jump out and place both my hands on the door before it opens. I'm absolutely livid now, I'm screaming at them "Quit trying to open the fu*king door! I said I'm fu*king in here!" They're pushing harder on the door now, and I'm no small man by any imagination (6'2, 240) but I'm having to throw my whole body into the door to keep it shut now. I'm fuming mad and screaming every expletive I can think of as I'm doing everything I can to keep this door from opening. Then Wham! There's a loud thud as the force on the other side of the door stops pushing and it slams shut. I shut the water off, throw my towel on, and I'm ready to kick the a.ss of whoever thought they were funny. Except... I can't find anyone... I shout a few times "Hello! Is anyone here?! Hello?" There's no response. I quickly go from anger to defense mode, rushing to my bedroom, taking my 9MM, and patrolling the house. I couldn't find an unlocked door, an opened window, no evidence that anyone was ever in the house besides me... The first guest wouldn't arrive for another thirty minutes. To this very day I don't take a shower with the doors closed anymore.
now you leave the door open? you crazy bruh that was your only line of defense from the boogieman b
 4 years ago '05        #62
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
 2D.... said:
if you really want to fu*k with yourself, look up Normal pr0n for Normal People

its a really long read but it was the absolute worst one from that reddit thread
you can even find some of the videos that still exist on youtube
no one knows if its real or a prank but the site did exist and operated the way the story claims
some people say the videos were made afterward to make the story scarier
but really, even the chance that the sh*t is real is just chilling

^ don't read that at night
and don't look at any of the videos at night, they're creepy as sh*t
one of them do show a shadow of a four legged animal
lmao bruh i read that sh*t? with the monkey? mannn fu*k thatttttt
 4 years ago '07        #63
Rob De Niro 120 heat pts120
space
space
$13,476 | Props total: 655 655
Alright I got mine.

ONe of my friends(girl) was babysitting for a family one night. The parents had gone out to celebrate I forgot what but told my friend to call them if she needed anything. Anyways she was watching a little girl and boy just relaxing and when it was bedtime she put them to sleep. She goes downstairs to watch tv in the living room and wait till the parents come home. About 15 minutes later the kids come running downstairs saying they are scared and cant go to sleep cause of the clown. So she went upstairs to show them its okay and put them back to sleep. She then decided to call the parents and just let them know everything was okay and they were falling asleep. Then she told them they were just a little freaked out of the life size model clown they had in their room. The freakiest part was that the parents said they didnt have no life size clown in their house and to grab the kids and get the hell out. So she did and the parents called the cops. Sheriff's deputies arrived and entered the house and arrested a guy with a whole clown suit on but wearing a mask. Really close to where we live theirs a mental hospital thats closed now but back in the day was open and this guy had escaped and police had been looking for him. Ever since then my friend doesnt babysit anymore.
 4 years ago '12        #64
CaliSteppin 32 heat pts32
space
space
$9,567 | Props total: 3085 3085
 Rob De Niro said:
Alright I got mine.

ONe of my friends(girl) was babysitting for a family one night. The parents had gone out to celebrate I forgot what but told my friend to call them if she needed anything. Anyways she was watching a little girl and boy just relaxing and when it was bedtime she put them to sleep. She goes downstairs to watch tv in the living room and wait till the parents come home. About 15 minutes later the kids come running downstairs saying they are scared and cant go to sleep cause of the clown. So she went upstairs to show them its okay and put them back to sleep. She then decided to call the parents and just let them know everything was okay and they were falling asleep. Then she told them they were just a little freaked out of the life size model clown they had in their room. The freakiest part was that the parents said they didnt have no life size clown in their house and to grab the kids and get the hell out. So she did and the parents called the cops. Sheriff's deputies arrived and entered the house and arrested a guy with a whole clown suit on but wearing a mask. Really close to where we live theirs a mental hospital thats closed now but back in the day was open and this guy had escaped and police had been looking for him. Ever since then my friend doesnt babysit anymore.
 4 years ago '08        #65
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,549 | Props total: 522 522
 Rob De Niro said:
Alright I got mine.

if this is freal thats fu*king craaaaaaaazy omg
 4 years ago '05        #66
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
 Rob De Niro said:
Alright I got mine.

that the oldest story ever but sh*t still creeps me out
 4 years ago '07        #67
Jayceon 480 heat pts480
space
space
$27,145 | Props total: 213 213
 Jetblack said:
Well reading all these stories about scary stuff is crazy i will admit there was one time when i was 15 living with my sister in largo i came home from school she was still at work so i would turn all the lights on in the house, so i took a shower and when i got out the shower and opened the bathroom door all the lights was off even the TV soon as i saw that i put on my clothes and ran outside waiting for my parents to come and get me and i know im not crazy because i was a kid and i didnt play being home alone with no lights on .......real story.
probably had everything on and blew a fuse fool.
 Rob De Niro said:
Alright I got mine.

duck fu*kin tales
 4 years ago '11        #68
KING JAYY 533 heat pts533
space
space
$51,537 | Props total: 18798 18798

yall some bi*ches in here
 4 years ago '07        #69
Jayceon 480 heat pts480
space
space
 SeanP said:
how about this...

i got a voice mail on my cell the other day saying the warranty on my car was about to expire.

i never had a warranty....
yoooo. I get that call TOO fam! swear to god. sh*t had me like warranty on my car? well then where the fu*k is my car, bi*ch Ima need that."
 4 years ago '07        #70
space
space
This happen in newbury park CA. Mental hospital used to be california state university channel islands
 4 years ago '12        #71
YoungKazzy 53 heat pts53
space
space
$3,203 | Props total: 23 23
 Rob De Niro said:
Alright I got mine.

who the latina in ur avy son?
:datass:
 4 years ago '07        #72
space
space
 YoungKazzy said:
who the latina in ur avy son?
:datass:
NOt latina at least I don't think so.

April o'neil pr0nstar
 4 years ago '10        #73
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,426 | Props total: 7684 7684
fu*k this thread I'm not coming back after I read page five y'all gonna make me stay at my parents house tonight
 4 years ago '07        #74
JWilliams 21 heat pts21
space
space
$1,499 | Props total: 96 96
dope thread. fake or not.
 4 years ago '07        #75
Jayceon 480 heat pts480
space
space
Only "ghost" story I have is from back in the day. Me and this kid in my apartment complex were playing. was one of those apartments with doors and 2 sides and a courtyard in the middle. 2 floors on each side and some plants/small trees and rocks in the middle so pretty enclosed, lots of shade to battle that texas heat. so me and dude are playin our imaginary games on this big rock that sorta overlooks the space when all of a sudden sorta "north-east" of where I'm at I see a dark pair of legs darker than the shade/straight pitch black, really only just above shins, walking. no body. just lower legs all black. like a shadow but standing up indepedent of the ground. creepiest sh*t was I heard the clicking footsteps as the shadow moved along. now of course I'm tryna write it off like naw I'm trippin ha ha ha very funny. so I turn to my right to ask homie "did u see that??". I don't even know why i did because before i could even finish what i was sayin I could TELL he saw that sh*t too by the holy sh*t expression on his face. after that we bolted like pussies into my apartment. wholeheartedly believed in ghosts ever since.
 05-31-2013, 05:35 PM         #76
Yung Chance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
One night I had got off from work at my old job and I decided to walk home alongside this golf course.Its like a 15 minute walk from one end to another and mind you it's 3am.I hear a car getting ready to ride pass me so I turn around and they speed by me as all the lights on the walkway tend to go out as they get closer.When they finally ride I see the car stop in the middle of street.I walk by and I bullsh*t you not there was no one inside but u can hear a crying baby in the car and I saw no one get out the car or anything.i kept looking back but the lights in front of me start going out as well and the car begins to flash it's high beams as it slowly goes in reverse.sh*t fu*ked with me for a week
 4 years ago '06        #77
Yung Dilla 1473 heat pts1473
space
space
$54,368 | Props total: 23744 23744
When i was like 9/10 i lived in north carolinia and i heard what i thought was my brother acting stupid calling my name. I said carl stop playing man. The voice said i'm not carl then i went through the house nobody was home (i knew that they were next door at my grandmoms) i checked the locks the doors were locked looked through all the rooms all the while this voice is still calling my name. After i checked the house i said well if you're not carl than who are you? The voice screamed the devil i damn near sh*t myself i ran to my grandmoms house and everyone was there my brother mom and cousin and aunt. They all thought i was crazy but i know what i heard. A few weeks later after talking to a neighbor he told us the land use to be a cemetery and some people use to live there studied black magic.

Also another story there i was sleep i woke up to go to the bathroom and i seen a tall all black figure walking around in the hallway it had a face but not really it looked up at me and walked into the living room. I stayed put and screamed like a bi*ch until my mommy came and got me..

We moved out of the house after the first story i listed that was the second weird thing my second story was the first occurrence in that house. I chalked it up to me being half sleep half awoke but i was wide awake that second time with the voice calling me.

This is the house (updated as hell now) buckingham road in wilson north carolinia

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Yung Dilla; 05-31-2013 at 06:38 PM..
 4 years ago '06        #78
King Dutch 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,424 | Props total: 17 17
Young_Impetuous, Yung Chance, and Yung Dilla all post back to back to back.

Scary sh*t.

edit

YoungKazzy posted a lil further up. Now im really scared.

Last edited by King Dutch; 05-31-2013 at 06:24 PM..
 4 years ago '12        #79
thatsmygoat 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,621 | Props total: 1 1
the scariest ones are the fakest ones

the world is simple

still fun to read though
 4 years ago '12        #80
thatsmygoat 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,621 | Props total: 1 1
dont hve the time to write this out in detail so it won't be as freaky as it could be

suffice it to say that I once lived an entire lifetime in a dream. literally. 70+ years, met my wife, had kids, etc, and then I died.

I woke up in bed with tears running down my face
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Remember to love a girl for her mind
16 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Baddie wit da phatty
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Tyrese aka BlackTy: "My New Rap Album Is Inspired By Jay-Z", It Will Ch..
35 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside this boonk nigga trippin
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Cardi B Signs Publishing Deal With Sony/ATV: 'Bodak Yellow Is Only the Beginni..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside MFA has the Vegas shooting pretty much solved
69 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
A little reminder about GT:Sport
7 comments
1 day ago