Top 10 scariest or creepiest things people have seen and heard according to Reddit users

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside OG Powerangers cast reunite
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA NBA "Low" Arching Shots
15 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Big Booty Giving You an Open Invitation
86 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kevin Gates Accepts Transfer To Illinois, Receives Support From Gucci ..
125 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #41
SeanP 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,181 | Props total: 89 89
how about this...

i got a voice mail on my cell the other day saying the warranty on my car was about to expire.

i never had a warranty....
That Nigga and 3 others gave props

4 years ago '11        #42
KushGotMeFaded 
space
space
$238 | Props total: 0 0
The one dude posted about the creep smiling and dancing down the street f*cked me up. I woulda hit chris johnson 40 speeds on that a.ss I dont play wit crazy people
 05-31-2013, 03:35 PM         #43
Lot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Forgot what rap CD had the Sam Cooke: A Change Is Gonna Come song on it, but one day while the fam was sleeping, it turned on and the volume would go ALLLLLLLLLLLLL THE WAY UP, max volume, and we had a system. So I woke up to turn it off, was kind of shook lol. Then the next few days, random times, mostly night, it'll turn on, always scared me. One day me, moms, my brothers were in the kitchen, and we started talking about it, all of sudden, MAX VOLUME, "I WAS BOOOOOORN BY THE RIVER," we looked at each other with the biggest eyes.

It never did it with any other CD or song, just that one

Last edited by Lot; 05-31-2013 at 03:40 PM..
 05-31-2013, 03:36 PM         #44
KiddKidd45 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the bike ride sh*t didnt make any sense
 4 years ago '05        #45
dominicanlink12 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
$2,286 | Props total: 1412 1412
 KiddKidd45 said:
the bike ride sh*t didnt make any sense
the crazy dude that broke the window at buddy's job was hiding out in his back seat...even tho he felt for him with his right hand as he was driving, he couldnt feel behind his seat, which is the door he found open when he went back home because the dude hopped out, and stole his mother's bike and smiled at him as he peddled past him on the street.
Forty Percent gave props

4 years ago '11        #46
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,153 | Props total: 359 359
Either y'all scare very easily or I'm just desensitized to this type of stuff (been into creepy / supernatural stuff all my life). The only one I found creepy was the kid who k!lled the baby, everything else (including #9 which I'd already heard of before) was at the most interesting...
That Nigga and 2 others gave props

4 years ago '04        #47
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$15,853 | Props total: 1277 1277
Crazy sh*t.....only thing that happend to me was when I was little. Me and my Mom were driving at night ...cant remember where we were coming from, but it was late and there was nobody else really out. We were in our old minivan and the street lights started flickering and the car stalled out....the radio and lights were working for a sec then they went out to. We saw a huge object in the sky fly fast as hell past us.....I just remember it was bright as hell. A few secs after it was out of sight the street lights came on and the car started back up. My Mom called the police and told them what happened and they said they had gotten alot of reports of the same thing that night.
 4 years ago '06        #48
LYTE 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$13,248 | Props total: 2393 2393
though I dont believe ANY of these sh*ts #9 gave me a slight chill. pictured it as a horror flick.
 4 years ago '07        #49
Spoken210 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,671 | Props total: 0 0
My own....

I was like 15 or 16, and i had went asleep around 12 or 1 in the morning...I start having this extremely vivid dream, almost as if it were really happening....

In this dream, or whatever it was, I was asleep on my bed like it was real....my bed had space on all 4 sides to walk around, with one side closest to the wall and a corner...

In this "dream" i was there asleep in bed, and something grabs my leg and starts to drag me to the side of the bed where that wall is...I can't move and it finally drug me down to the floor where it pitch black dark, and i still couldn't move when it drug me down to the floor...i was there on the floor in my dream for bit and then i was finally able to move again....

Right before whatever grabbed me, grabbed me, i was able to see the time on the clock in my dream,it said 3:08 A.M....

When I woke up from my dream, the clock in real life said 3:09 A.M........................

There's different levels of fear....you can be scared....and you can literally be terrified....I was past both when i woke up, and then i saw the clock.....I lost my shyt right then and there....
 05-31-2013, 04:05 PM         #50
WezLBoy Wonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fellow boxden poster neo22 has real ghost stories from when his old house. ill tell him to drop it.

no lie, i know this guy and he doesnt lie about this type of stuff nor is he some nerdy paranormal guy
 4 years ago '09        #51
MakaveliToDon91 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,416 | Props total: 1465 1465
 JeeQ said:
Since this is a creepy/scary story thread I feel I may as well contribute one of my own. One that I still haven't been able to figure out to this day.

I was home alone at the time (don't they all start out this way?) and had just finished working in the backyard. Guests would be showing up soon for the party so I went to take a quick shower before any of them would be arriving. So I go into the bathroom, close the door, and hop into the shower. After about five or ten minutes I hear what I believe to be footsteps coming up the stairs and stopping in front of the door. Naturally I a.ssume it to be one of my family members arriving early for the party as they'd be the only one with keys so I shout "I'm in here! I'll be out in a minute!" Now there's two doors between us, one that leads into the bathroom, and one that leads into the shower where I am. I hear the first door creak open, and I just take it as them not hearing me the first time and wondering where I am so I shout again a little more annoyed "I said I'm in the shower! I'll be out in a minute, just wait downstairs for me!" So I slide the shower curtain back and I see the knob on the door turning slowly, I quickly jump out and place both my hands on the door before it opens. I'm absolutely livid now, I'm screaming at them "Quit trying to open the fu*king door! I said I'm fu*king in here!" They're pushing harder on the door now, and I'm no small man by any imagination (6'2, 240) but I'm having to throw my whole body into the door to keep it shut now. I'm fuming mad and screaming every expletive I can think of as I'm doing everything I can to keep this door from opening. Then Wham! There's a loud thud as the force on the other side of the door stops pushing and it slams shut. I shut the water off, throw my towel on, and I'm ready to kick the a.ss of whoever thought they were funny. Except... I can't find anyone... I shout a few times "Hello! Is anyone here?! Hello?" There's no response. I quickly go from anger to defense mode, rushing to my bedroom, taking my 9MM, and patrolling the house. I couldn't find an unlocked door, an opened window, no evidence that anyone was ever in the house besides me... The first guest wouldn't arrive for another thirty minutes. To this very day I don't take a shower with the doors closed anymore.
thats crazy my n*gga. wow

you aint even get a glimpse of who it was when you was f!ghtin to push the door shut? i woulda been buggin
 4 years ago '12        #52
YoungKazzy 53 heat pts53
space
space
$3,201 | Props total: 10 10
 dil doe 22 said:
name one person who said any story besides number 9 on the front page could've been real dumbass
number 9 is the only one that sounds fake tbh the rest are all believable
 4 years ago '07        #53
Jayceon 477 heat pts477
space
space
space
$27,058 | Props total: 15 15
yoooo, tell me why I'm reading all these fu*kin ghost/demon stories and my neighbor starts randomly watching the same exact exorcism movie I watched this morning. last exorcism part 2, loud as hell. 10 minutes ago it was kids playin loud as fu*k in that apartment, now u almost done watchin a exorcism movie?

good movie btw y'all, check it out.

Last edited by Jayceon; 05-31-2013 at 04:11 PM..
 4 years ago '13        #54
JrEALERS 5544 5 heat pts
space
space
$778 | Props total: 199 199
Reminds me of a book librarians used to read:

[pic - click to view]

good read toe tho
 4 years ago '07        #55
2D.... 3 heat pts
space
space
$8,031 | Props total: 1 1
if you really want to fu*k with yourself, look up Normal pr0n for Normal People

its a really long read but it was the absolute worst one from that reddit thread
you can even find some of the videos that still exist on youtube
no one knows if its real or a prank but the site did exist and operated the way the story claims
some people say the videos were made afterward to make the story scarier
but really, even the chance that the sh*t is real is just chilling

^ don't read that at night
and don't look at any of the videos at night, they're creepy as sh*t
one of them do show a shadow of a four legged animal
 4 years ago '11        #56
KushGotMeFaded 
space
space
Some of yall might not believe this but oh well I'll share anyway...
 4 years ago '11        #57
KushGotMeFaded 
space
space
Some of yall might not believe thi sbut oh well I'll share anyway...

Freshman year of college I was sleep in my dorm room. My roommates bed was only about 10 feet away. I wake up randomly in the middle of the night and roll over in bed facing his side of the room. As im rolling over I see this weird shadowy figure hovering over my roommates body. I jump like a little b*tch and the thing hovers towards me fast as sh*t and disappears. Now that part was scary enough but I just figured I was seeing things cuz I was tired. But my roommates wakes up from the commotion of me jumping. Before I could say anything to him about what I saw he says "Yo I got this weird feeling that while I was sleep something was messing with my body" I gave him the look and told him what I saw. Never slept in that room again and from that point on I believe in ghosts
Forty Percent and 1 others slapped this ish

4 years ago '10        #58
kamianisan 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,770 | Props total: 203 203
#9 & 3 got me
 4 years ago '13        #59
SinceWayback 15 heat pts15
space
space
$1,787 | Props total: 403 403
not scary or creepy but kinda weird, happened last night

It's 2am and me and my girl were at this park just chillin in my car. sh*t is empty, we're the only ones here. All of a sudden, this dude in a silver Malibu pulls up like 5 parking spots next to us.. this park is huge and has plenty of parking spaces but idk why he chose to pull next to us.. so we're watching this dude. His car is still on, his lights are on, then he reaches in the backseat and grabs a baby. he just starts hugging the baby, kissing it and what not like he hasn't seen it in a while.. first i thought, maybe he doesn't have a place to stay and hes gonna crash here for the night, but his car and lights were still on, so about 5 minutes later he just puts the baby back and leaves idk what to make of it. sh*t was weird to me. prolly wasn't even worth bringing up lol
Forty Percent slapped this ish

4 years ago '05        #60
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,220 | Props total: 594 594
 SeanP said:
how about this...

i got a voice mail on my cell the other day saying the warranty on my car was about to expire.

i never had a warranty....

[pic - click to view]

that sh*t gave me goosebumps b
Forty Percent gave props

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dr. Sebi's Hair Follicle Fortifier Gone Horribly Wrong
196 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ass so juicy
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Caution:A video of how an lsd trip feels(judging by the comments)
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This monk has dope kicks on
44 comments
19 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Raw with no hesitation
55 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside "I realized at that moment that I was not truly loved by this man"
146 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Mar 24 - Bombshell reveal could help Aaron Hernandez beat double murder rap
79 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kevin Hart claps back at fan about Dave Chappelle
114 comments
1 day ago