Top 10 scariest or creepiest things people have seen and heard according to Reddit users

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent v.s GAME
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Westbrook on Zaza: Imma get his ass back, I don't play that game
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside GS9 Member Santino "Cueno" Boderick sentenced to 117 1/2 years in pri..
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jan 19 - 8 Countries so cheap you won't need to work
8 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

1 year ago '06        #421
Reflexx 52 heat pts52
space
space
$5,940 | Props total: 3676 3676
bummpppp for 2016
 6 months ago '06        #422
Reflexx 52 heat pts52
space
space
$5,940 | Props total: 3676 3676
"The creepiest dive of my life. Two buddies of mine and I were on a night dive. It was about 1am and we're a good 100ft deep, the pitchest black you could imagine. Sometimes we'd get in a circle, turn off our lights, then stir up the water and watch the bio-luminescence float around us like floating stars in a black watery space. Only this one time when the water glows it revealed a fourth person sitting in our circle. We'd seen no one else prepping a dive at the dock. He was also alone which was odd considering the dangerous conditions of a night dive in those waters, and he had no fins or gloves. I don't know how he swam so well without fins or didn't get hypothermia without boots or gloves. We wore drysuits because it was so cold but this dude was in a wet suit with exposed skin. We're too f--king scared to move and the guy just smiles and waves, then swims away. Whenever you think you're alone and someone just shows up, it's weird as f--k. 100ft under water at night is terrifying."
More stories here:
 5 months ago '07        #423
That Nigga 276 heat pts276
space
space
$4,297 | Props total: 8081 8081
 KushGotMeFaded said:
The one dude posted about the creep smiling and dancing down the street f*cked me up. I woulda hit chris johnson 40 speeds on that a.ss I dont play wit crazy people
for real id run too but this n*gga prolly had hopes of startin a conversation with him
 5 months ago '07        #424
That Nigga 276 heat pts276
space
space
$4,297 | Props total: 8081 8081
 KushGotMeFaded said:
Some of yall might not believe thi sbut oh well I'll share anyway...

Freshman year of college I was sleep in my dorm room. My roommates bed was only about 10 feet away. I wake up randomly in the middle of the night and roll over in bed facing his side of the room. As im rolling over I see this weird shadowy figure hovering over my roommates body. I jump like a little b*tch and the thing hovers towards me fast as sh*t and disappears. Now that part was scary enough but I just figured I was seeing things cuz I was tired. But my roommates wakes up from the commotion of me jumping. Before I could say anything to him about what I saw he says "Yo I got this weird feeling that while I was sleep something was messing with my body" I gave him the look and told him what I saw. Never slept in that room again and from that point on I believe in ghosts
KushGotUFaded
 5 months ago '16        #425
JustAblakazzNig 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,021 | Props total: 1503 1503
4. Scuba dive

'This was a few years ago on a night scuba dive. There were 8 of us in the group including our dive master and his a.ssistant. We had just finished our dive and were gathered up in a circle ready to ascend and get out of the water when my dive master freezes. He takes his flashlight and pointing it outside our circle of divers he catches something circling us with the beam. Turns out it was a 12 foot long great white shark. ‘At this point half of the group are trying to keep the shark illuminated as it circles us and remarkably everyone stayed calm. The only things going through my mind were iterations of these two thoughts, “don’t look like a yummy delicious fatty seal, and that I hope I taste terrible.” ‘My dive master gets our attention and slowly puts his thumb up and then makes an upward motion. We all begin to ascend and the shark kept with us until we were maybe 10 feet from the surface. Then it turned off into the darkness and was gone. I did not go back into the ocean for about a week after that.’ - Caboose2701

a week
Forty Percent and 1 others gave props

5 months ago '05        #426
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$13,649 | Props total: 941 941
One of them nice threads
 5 months ago '10        #427
420Heat 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,820 | Props total: 3078 3078
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Number 9 to me just sounds like a group of guys were trying to rob a passer by who they wanted to get out of the car and try and help the "injured" person who was in on it the whole time. Not sure why that's the one everyone is creeped out by. The rest of them are creepier.
20 ppl to rob 1 person and split the b00ty among 20 people?

I'm sure they had other more sadistic plans, like, splitting the b00ty
 5 months ago '14        #428
westsidedon 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,802 | Props total: 1653 1653
 jaenyce757 said:
Man where do I start well how bout living with a ghost her name was Barbara

Me and my ex wife moved in a place in Jersey the third night living there we both went to sleep in the living room I get up at 3:16am to use the bathroom I come out and I see this figure with a white gown on now I thought it was my wife so I called her name and I can only see the back of her she started walking towards me with her back still showing I ran downstairs n leaped from da seventh step n ran out the door da impact of the screen door woke my wife up and she came to the foot like wat u doin I told her from behind a car there's a ghost upstairs she said ain't no ghostthe house just settling iI said no there's a ghost up stairs the moment she said there ain't the ghost started coming down stairs and I seen and told her to turn around she turned saw the ghost and ran next to me den the ghost went back up stairs so we was like we staying in a hotel tonight were ya keys she said in the kitchen she told me to go get em I said no u get em she said u suppose to protect me I said yeah from burgulars not fu*king ghost so she went in the kitchen threw the back door and when we got in the car the front door slammed in the house
bro how u leave ya gurl in the house ... im dyin ova here laughin..

my n*gga exited the house like... "thank goodness im safe.. better her than me"

jaenyce757 gave props

5 months ago '11        #429
Ant O 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,618 | Props total: 2969 2969
 Spiffy said:
9. Car accident

'There is a thread somewhere that described a guy taking a scenic route in the middle of the night to get to a certain town. He was driving up a hill, and came upon a car accident with two cars on the side of the road and a person lying down on the ground. ‘For some reason he caught a bad vibe from it, and slowly drove past the scene. He stopped about 100 feet past it, looked behind him, and the person on the ground was standing up and staring at him, with about 20 other people coming out of the woods.’ – Newbs280

this sh*t fu*ked with me
Don't care if this is true or not, but this is why I tell my fiance don't stop for sh*t. You see some sh*t, you keep driving as you call the police.
 5 months ago '11        #430
Ant O 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,618 | Props total: 2969 2969
Creepiest sh*t that's happened to me would be a few years ago I was headed to panama for a wknd. Driving through a lot of small towns and sh*t and we get to one town that's really quiet. Like my n*gga, we don't hear birds, bugs, cars, ppl, we don't see or hear sh*t. Bout half way through the town we see this one lol girl (bout 5) playing outside and soon as she see us she stops playing with her ball and starts staring at us. We got the fu*k on after that.
SubConscious gave props

5 months ago '15        #431
Preacher Mane 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,628 | Props total: 5205 5205
 Reflexx said:
I had an episode of Sleep Paralysis last night. Felt like something was bouncing up and down on my chest
Same sh*t happened to me. I sleep on my side so I was facing the wall, but the light from the clock in my bedroom made it so I could see the reflection of this little creature on top of me jumping while I laid there.
 5 months ago '15        #432
Yogiya34 17 heat pts17
space
space
$1,980 | Props total: 2718 2718
 Throbbin' Thicke said:
3. Babysitter

So one day, this girl was called over to babysit. She did it a lot for these people, so it was routine for her. Anyways, she was told to put the kids to bed at 9, and she did. After she put the [kids] to bed, she started watching TV and doing homework, waiting for the parents to come home. But then, she started hearing some noises coming out of the basement, like pans falling and stuff. ‘She just ignored it, and thought it was the washing machine or something. Anyways, a little later, she starts hearing the noises again. She decides to call the police, and tell them she was hearing noises coming out of the basement at the house she’s babysitting at. ‘The lady at the station told her there’s a patroller in her area, and that he’ll be at the house in about 20 minutes. Anyways, in about 5 minutes, she hears a knock on the door. She answers, and it’s a full swat team. She asked, “I thought they were just sending a patroller..” and one of the guys told her “after you hung up the phone, we heard a second phone on the line hang up”. ‘Ended up there was a man in the basement, listening to the conversation. The lady in the station waited and heard him hang up, then immediately sent the swat team to help. They went downstairs and caught him.’ – bondmaxbondrock

Imagine the dispatcher was sh*tty at her job and didnt listen for the second hangup
Imagine The dispatcher was The Guy downstairs...
 5 months ago '15        #433
Yogiya34 17 heat pts17
space
space
$1,980 | Props total: 2718 2718
 Ant O said:
Creepiest sh*t that's happened to me would be a few years ago I was headed to panama for a wknd. Driving through a lot of small towns and sh*t and we get to one town that's really quiet. Like my n*gga, we don't hear birds, bugs, cars, ppl, we don't see or hear sh*t. Bout half way through the town we see this one lol girl (bout 5) playing outside and soon as she see us she stops playing with her ball and starts staring at us. We got the fu*k on after that.

It would be Crazy if it was like 3 am
 5 months ago '14        #434
jaenyce757 50 heat pts50
space
space
$3,990 | Props total: 741 741
 westsidedon said:
bro how u leave ya gurl in the house ... im dyin ova here laughin..

my n*gga exited the house like... "thank goodness im safe.. better her than me"

Cause she aint want to believe me but fuk dat bish now anyway wish the ghost wouldve gor her azz
westsidedon gave props

5 months ago '14        #435
westsidedon 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,802 | Props total: 1653 1653
 5 months ago '11        #436
Blinx 182 18 heat pts18
space
space
$2,055 | Props total: 1546 1546
 5 months ago '14        #437
Black Cobra 248 heat pts248
space
space
$8,131 | Props total: 27756 27756
Spooky
 5 months ago '15        #438
AllahMaxedPower 
space
space
$1,029 | Props total: 614 614
The bike story ...

Reminds me of the time I about crashed my bike into someone else riding a bike at 5am in the morning. After a full night of partying I decided to head home on my bike. I was wasted and naturally not paying attention to any traffic because well there wasn't any traffic ... it was 5am with the sun barely up and I was just riding in the middle of the street as opposed to the sidewalk ... there was not a car or person in sight (lived in a small town) ... I guess I was riding with my head down ... and I had this really fast odd feeling that something wasn't right ... so I look up and BOOM there's another person riding a bike right at me and I swerved my bike just at the nick of time and avoided a full-on collision. The guy looked back at me and just kept riding away like no big deal ... came out of nowhere and was riding right at me for whatever reason ... had the whole street and two sidewalks to avoid me ... he looked not much older than me ... I was probably 19 or 20 at the time ... have you ever heard of a full-on bike crash that was a complete accident? Never.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside What you need to know about GIANT ANCIENT TREE STUMPS...you won't belie..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Live on my FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!((((((((((((
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Margot Robbie transforms into figure skater Tonya Harding for biopic r..
37 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Barack Obama 4's
63 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside I hear Nintendo out here fu*king up already Hm ?..
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside New Injustice 2 Trailer with New Character Reveals
39 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside The iPhone 8 is already causing problems for Apple’s competitors
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside JIM JONES meets JAY-Z @ ROCNATION offices trying to get signed! BOSS HO..
176 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy