Top 10 scariest or creepiest things people have seen and heard according to Reddit users

most viewed right now
Video inside What the Bible Doesn't Say - Why I don't believe in God
155 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Ashley Graham Begging To Get Tidday Fu€Ked & Drowned In Nut
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sexiest Indian I've ever seen
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside The Ca$his/Shady Records Shelved Debut Album (12 Eminem Beats)
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 2 years ago '12        #401
Esco300YMCMB 144 heat pts144
space
space
$9,877 | Props total: 6168 6168
Ok i got a story ima try to remember the best i can since i was 6 -7 at the time, im now 30 years old smh yea i know im an old head...... But yea so we moved to this 2bd apt in Long beach,CA in the late 80s it was me ,my 3 year old brother at the time and my parents. So one experiance goes like this, my uncle (moms bro) who moved in with us for a couple months for personal reason came home from work around 11pm on a saturday night. So he pulls up to the garage and parks behind my parents car and sees the garage light on , music playing not too loud u know? But yea so....My uncle walks up the open hood and sees my dad workin on the engine so hes like "okay" so they started chit chatting , he says like 30 mins the most. So he checks his watch and is like " ok im going to bed goodnight" so he heads to our apt and opens the door and boom right in the living he sees my dad watching tv in his shorts and wife beater ...... So my uncle is " uhhh how long u been here ?" my dad responds " couple hours why?!" my uncle is like" nahhh ur playing right? I was just talking to you outside...." my dad is laughing " stop playing" so both walk to the garage and see our car hood and garage close and all lights off....

Another story goes like , they say infants 0-3 year olds are very capable of experiancing and seeing paranormal activity. Well my 3 year old bro was experiancing that, he would climb the closet to the top always because he said a man kept calling him to "get up here" we brushed it off and was like " ok " till one night my uncle again was at home with him and me . my moms in the kitchen prepping dinner, so my bro is coloring , uncle watching tv behind him. Paying no attention to my lil bro and outwhere my lil bro gets up and goes at my uncles eye with a coloring pen he managed to dodge the hit and says " woah!" my moms says " what happend ?!" he replys " your son just tried to poke my eye out!!!" moms like " hey why u do that??!!" my bro is like " but he told me to do it!!.....(pointing to bedroom with lights off and door half opened) my mom is like " what man ?" bro " over there"

So we later found out after nieghbors informed us . That before we moved in a man was gunned down in our kitchen by police officers .they said he ran to that apt and was murdered there...... So i guess thats what my lil bro saw i hope there are more stuff ihave experianced but ill give u a taste of these first

Last edited by Esco300YMCMB; 01-19-2015 at 06:45 PM..
SubConscious gave props

2 years ago '14        #402
TrillbertArenas 1 heat pts
space
space
$937 | Props total: 2065 2065
 damien1928 said:
dope thread.

i love watching horror films, late in the night, by myself. fu*ks me up
n*gga, you say that like its fun.
 02-03-2015, 08:02 PM         #403
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bump will add my own here soon
 2 years ago '05        #404
Muggz 
space
space
$4,131 | Props total: 1071 1071
 egonz36 said:
Damn I’ve been reading these pages for a few weeks now on and off... and i must say some of these stories are crazy! I have a little something to add that happened to me last night.

It was around 11:00 and I couldn’t really fall asleep been up late the last few nights so my body was tired but I really couldn’t fall asleep. So tossing and watching TV until I fell asleep, until I realized I never put the home alarm back on after I put my clothes to dry. I turned on the alarm and seen my dog walking around so I decided to bring him into my bed (small dog Pomeranian). As soon as he got into my bed he was acting all crazy just laying on the bottom of my bed not even moving towards me even if I called him. He had a sense of fear but I just ignored it, he ended up laying on my lap and as I started to doze off something made me open my eyes. Right when I did I saw 2 figures of what looked like little kids screaming at me with faces of demons. I felt vibration, cold air and I had no control of my body I jumped out of bed and left my room. I started thinking whatever I thought I saw was just a dream but when I came back into my room I noticed a puddle of water on my bed, I was like damn I done pissed my bed so I looked at my boxers and they were dry. Whatever was in my room made my dog p!ss himself and even to this morning he wouldn’t go in my room and has a look of fear on his face.

Today at work i'm all out of it still trying to think about last night and I can’t put anything together.

Your dog was acting like that cause he had to p!ss all night then he pissed the bed. He wouldnt go back in next morn cause he know he fu*ked up. Nuthin to see here
 2 years ago '10        #405
Flex Luger 236 heat pts236
space
space
$11,065 | Props total: 26676 26676
 Affliction said:
dude finally got rid of Zozo and his squad then brought him back to make his girl a believer?

Simping at its finest
 2 years ago '12        #406
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63
space
space
$12,911 | Props total: 2035 2035
Classic thread
 2 years ago '14        #407
jaenyce757 51 heat pts51
space
space
$4,280 | Props total: 1372 1372
Man where do I start well how bout living with a ghost her name was Barbara

Me and my ex wife moved in a place in Jersey the third night living there we both went to sleep in the living room I get up at 3:16am to use the bathroom I come out and I see this figure with a white gown on now I thought it was my wife so I called her name and I can only see the back of her she started walking towards me with her back still showing I ran downstairs n leaped from da seventh step n ran out the door da impact of the screen door woke my wife up and she came to the foot like wat u doin I told her from behind a car there's a ghost upstairs she said ain't no ghostthe house just settling iI said no there's a ghost up stairs the moment she said there ain't the ghost started coming down stairs and I seen and told her to turn around she turned saw the ghost and ran next to me den the ghost went back up stairs so we was like we staying in a hotel tonight were ya keys she said in the kitchen she told me to go get em I said no u get em she said u suppose to protect me I said yeah from burgulars not fu*king ghost so she went in the kitchen threw the back door and when we got in the car the front door slammed in the house
 2 years ago '06        #408
Reflexx 52 heat pts52
space
space
$6,344 | Props total: 4651 4651
 jaenyce757 said:

Me and my ex wife moved in a place in Jersey the third night living there we both went to sleep in the living room I get up at 3:16am to use the bathroom I come out and I see this figure with a white gown on now I thought it was my wife so I called her name and I can only see the back of her she started walking towards me with her back still showing I ran downstairs n leaped from da seventh step n ran out the door da impact of the screen door woke my wife up and she came to the foot like wat u doin I told her from behind a car there's a ghost upstairs she said ain't no ghostthe house just settling iI said no there's a ghost up stairs the moment she said there ain't the ghost started coming down stairs and I seen and told her to turn around she turned saw the ghost and ran next to me den the ghost went back up stairs so we was like we staying in a hotel tonight were ya keys she said in the kitchen she told me to go get em I said no u get em she said u suppose to protect me I said yeah from burgulars not fu*king ghost so she went in the kitchen threw the back door and when we got in the car the front door slammed in the house
Damn son... you made it this far in life without knowing how to use periods, commas and semicolons?

Don't ever type a lengthy paragraph again
 2 years ago '12        #409
Esco300YMCMB 144 heat pts144
space
space
$9,877 | Props total: 6168 6168
 jaenyce757 said:

U still living there? I would of ran out too
 2 years ago '06        #410
Reflexx 52 heat pts52
space
space
I had an episode of Sleep Paralysis last night. Felt like something was bouncing up and down on my chest, and whatever it was solely controlled my breathing. But prior to that I was having a dream about being back in college and had actually just got some buns, was in the middle of a flag football game then it happened. Couldn't open my eyes to check for scary ghosts or anything but my house couldn't be less spooky, 2 bedroom townhome, 1200ish square feet. When it went away i just rolled back over and tried to get back to that flag football game
 2 years ago '05        #411
Muggz 
space
space
$4,131 | Props total: 1071 1071
 The DON said:
back when I was around 12 it was Easter Sunday and being raised as a Christian its a very important day well anyways I remember this Easter Sunday for whatever reason I was being stubborn as hell I didn't want to go to church with my parents my mom begged me to get outta bed to go but I refused so about 5 minutes after they had left I was asleep and felt like someone had smacked me on top of my forehead. sh*t was crazy because I was the only one in the house n I finally got up to go to the rest room and had a red mark on my forehead. I'll never forget that
A angel smacked this kid upside the head like GET YO PUNK a.ss UP
westsidedon gave props

2 years ago '15        #412
ReezThatDude 
space
space
space
$630 | Props total: 190 190
The babysitter and the bike ride. Creepy as sh*t. Both situation someone could have easily been k!lled.
WezLFaCe_KiD gave props

2 years ago '13        #413
BasedCali 40 heat pts40
space
space
space
$124 | Props total: 305 305
Been reading these since I woke up. Don't know how I missed this thread but the smiling man is s the creepiest.
 2 years ago '07        #414
N.O.4Life 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,506 | Props total: 6220 6220
 WILLIAM said:
Yall forreal??? 9 was the fakest one of them all
I've heard that story a few times.I think there is some truth to it.

That babysitter sh*t was crazy.Good sh*t by the dispatcher tho.
 2 years ago '13        #415
captsmackabeat 
space
space
$22 | Props total: 0 0
bump
 2 years ago '05        #416
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,287 | Props total: 804 804
Bump this powerful thread to get in the Halloween spirit
 2 years ago '05        #417
Junior G 113 heat pts113
space
space
$52,969 | Props total: 5686 5686
 Spiffy said:
9. Car accident

'There is a thread somewhere that described a guy taking a scenic route in the middle of the night to get to a certain town. He was driving up a hill, and came upon a car accident with two cars on the side of the road and a person lying down on the ground. ‘For some reason he caught a bad vibe from it, and slowly drove past the scene. He stopped about 100 feet past it, looked behind him, and the person on the ground was standing up and staring at him, with about 20 other people coming out of the woods.’ – Newbs280

this sh*t fu*ked with me
good thing that boy aint stop...they was settin his a.ss up for the k!ll.....then prolly woulda ate him
 2 years ago '07        #418
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$11,917 | Props total: 1552 1552
#3 is the only one that fu*ked with me, got dam

That sh*t is scary but I feel like I read that story else where before.
Forty Percent gave props

2 years ago '11        #419
Lee Wizzle 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,667 | Props total: 1509 1509
10,6,3 creepy AF
 1 year ago '06        #420
Reflexx 52 heat pts52
space
space
bummpppp for 2016
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside EyeCandyBIGBODYBOOTY B!TCHBAAATTTLLEEE aka The Tank Battle: Jill Scott..
40 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lipstick GOATson: Nicki Minaj Swore Off Pipe After Meek But Made An Ex..
104 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Conner McGregor about to put hands on Floyd this Fall!
91 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Young Dolph speaks on Blac Youngsta shooting his van up
56 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Happy Birthday Left Eye. She would've been 46
29 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is this another awkward Hov pic?
146 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Calling all BX detectives!!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Night Manager Amazon Prime
24 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy