Top 10 scariest or creepiest things people have seen and heard according to Reddit users

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside MAKONNEN goes off on DRAKE!! OVO was like PRISON DRAKE used him and TH..
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn Brilliant Idiot's Podcast almost melts down. Charlamagne says Schulz..
148 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Fake Miami Dolphin player has been scamming white women for years
132 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside School Boy Q disses BX's Golden Boy Drake
142 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 3 years ago '13        #381
bLazenLow 62 heat pts62
space
space
$2,482 | Props total: 187 187
 GetuOne said:
Sorry buddy, i heard this urban legend in highschool way back in the day. i'm calling BS.
lol yeah no doubt, i heard this as well
 3 years ago '13        #382
bLazenLow 62 heat pts62
space
space
$2,482 | Props total: 187 187
 egonz36 said:
Damn I’ve been reading these pages for a few weeks now on and off... and i must say some of these stories are crazy! I have a little something to add that happened to me last night.

It was around 11:00 and I couldn’t really fall asleep been up late the last few nights so my body was tired but I really couldn’t fall asleep. So tossing and watching TV until I fell asleep, until I realized I never put the home alarm back on after I put my clothes to dry. I turned on the alarm and seen my dog walking around so I decided to bring him into my bed (small dog Pomeranian). As soon as he got into my bed he was acting all crazy just laying on the bottom of my bed not even moving towards me even if I called him. He had a sense of fear but I just ignored it, he ended up laying on my lap and as I started to doze off something made me open my eyes. Right when I did I saw 2 figures of what looked like little kids screaming at me with faces of demons. I felt vibration, cold air and I had no control of my body I jumped out of bed and left my room. I started thinking whatever I thought I saw was just a dream but when I came back into my room I noticed a puddle of water on my bed, I was like damn I done pissed my bed so I looked at my boxers and they were dry. Whatever was in my room made my dog p!ss himself and even to this morning he wouldn’t go in my room and has a look of fear on his face.

Today at work i'm all out of it still trying to think about last night and I can’t put anything together.
Say word homie
 3 years ago '06        #383
Reflexx 52 heat pts52
space
space
$6,262 | Props total: 4395 4395
b b b buumppp
 3 years ago '10        #384
Flex Luger 229 heat pts229
space
space
$10,776 | Props total: 24491 24491
Bump....
 3 years ago '10        #385
Flex Luger 229 heat pts229
space
space
$10,776 | Props total: 24491 24491
Zozo Encounter

I am from Tulsa Oklahoma. I am currently 40 years old and have held a fascination with the occult since an early age. I have had many bizarre experiences with Ouija boards and I am writing this as a warning to people that bad things can happen because of these “portals.” The majority of people from The United States holds a skeptical view regarding the scientific evidence of spirits or ghosts, and many people who believe in these things also believe that it is for this very reason that ghosts and poltergeists occur here and exist “under the radar,” so to speak.

These Ouija boards are manufactured under the precept that they are mere “toys.” Let me tell you first hand that they are not toys and should be used with strict caution, and probably should not be messed with at all. Other countries take a more open-minded view of spirits, demons, and ghosts, and many many cultures have based entire religions from these beliefs.

During my experiences with Ouija boards one particular spirit always seemed compelled to make its presence known. Its name is Zozo. Today, I refuse to even pronounce its name as I believe the mere pronunciation of it can cause it to manifest itself. Too many times to count, it has at first pretended to be a nice spirit, or pretend to be whomever I was trying to contact. But eventually it showed its true self, cussing me, threatening me and others present in the room. Once it actually cussed me using what looked like Latin or Hebrew, and using biblical terminology.

nasty SPIRIT

I was genuinely fascinated and startled by how many times Zozo showed up, even in many different states and many different Ouija boards. It always wound up being very nasty and commented freely about how it wanted to posses my girlfriends and take them to paradise. When asked where paradise was, it spelled HELL.

One time, after Zozo was being extremely evil, I walked into my bathroom only to see my one-year-old daughter about to drown. Her mother had left her alone in the tub “just for a second” and somehow the water got turned on and was overflowing. Instinctively, she had her face tilted up and was seconds from going under when I grabbed her from the water. The next day she was hospitalized for some weird internal infection and was put in isolation for 14 days straight as doctors tried to diagnose the illness. We almost lost her, and that was when I began to suspect demonic attack.

At this same time, my girlfriend maintained a trance-like state. Her personality changed from a very sweet person to withdrawn and uncaring. Zozo said before this that it was going to possess her and eat her soul.

I was recording music for a future rock project, and I remember jokingly asking if it had an opinion on what I should name the band. It spelled IRON TONGUE, which at the time I thought was pretty cool. Only later when my daughter’s tongue swelled up in the hospital to the point of asphyxiation did I realize that this wasn’t coolat all! Her tongue became rock hard and distorted her face, swelling up to where it hung grotesquely from her mouth. We took turns bedside at the hospital for what seemed like forever before my daughter began to recover from this strange affliction.

When guests would spend the night in our house, they would claim that they heard frightening voices coming from inside the walls. Objects would be thrown across the room, and spiders seem to come from nowhere. My girlfriend’s brother, who lived with us, complained that he couldn’t sleep at night because the “conversations” were so loud that he simply could not rest. He believed in ghosts, and though he wasn’t afraid of them, he said that it definitely felt demonic.

Lights would turn off and on by themselves, doors would open and unlock themselves. One night in our bedroom a viscous laughter emanated from thin air, and to this day I cannot explain the terror in that laughter. Another night, I was awakened by what felt like hands on my throat choking me. I could not breathe, I could not scream….

After about 30 seconds, it released its grip and I gasped for air. The same thing happened to my girlfriend the next night.

FAMILY CURSE

Yet another night, her brother and I were standing just outside the back porch sliding glass door talking about a supposed curse of their family. I abruptly exclaimed, “I rebuke this curse in the name of Jesus Christ!” I no sooner finished saying those exact words when a deafening sound and a vibration struck the entire house with such an alarming “boom” that the neighbors came over to ask if I had heard something strange. I knew it wasn’t our imaginations. I got out the ladder to see what had landed on top of the house only to find nothing.

Things settled down after that, and to this day I believe that whatever made that noise also caused the disturbance to go away. For awhile. My girlfriend broke up with me, and I met someone online in Michigan, where I moved up to be with her. She didn’t believe in spirits, and although I knew better, I decided to make her a believer as well….

THE SKULL NECKLACE

Living in a very small town in Marshall, Michigan, there were no stores that sold Ouija boards, so I downloaded one from the internet. I printed it out, and to my horror, Zozo returned. It said it came from “cyberspace,” and when I asked it where it lived it spelled SKULL NECKLACE. We didn’t think much of this until I asked it again where it was, this time spelling MIRROR. There was only one mirror in the bedroom where we were crouched on the floor, and I heard a scream coming from my girlfriend’s seven-year-old niece, who was watching us with another young friend. We looked up at the mirror and saw the skull necklace swaying back and forth with glowing eyes looking down at us!

My girlfriend’s son had hung the necklace on one of the posts of the waterbed hours before I downloaded the paper board. We almost jumped out of our skin, and although three feet of fresh snow had fallen that night, we all found ourselves in the front yard not knowing what to do, scared and frozen in terror.

My girlfriend was so fascinated, she drove 40 miles to purchase a new glow-in-the-dark Ouija board, much to my dismay. The next night, we had another session in the same room. Zozo immediately came forth, even without me being a participant. My girlfriend’s nieces were using the planchette and I would secretly write down a color onto a small piece of paper, then crumple it up where no one could see. I asked the young girls to ask the board if it knew which color I had written down. It quickly scooted to YES and then BLUE.

I remember chills coursing up and down my spine as I threw the wadded up paper to my girlfriend. Her eyes widened as she read the written color: BLUE! We then tried the same thing with shapes and words, and every time the board knew.

THE PHOTO APPARITION

One night we asked the board if the spirit would show itself. It spelled YES and told me to turn out the lights and take a picture of the necklace above the board. I did just that, and what turned out is eerie, to say the least. On the upper left hand corner of the picture we could plainly see “winged” skeletons flying about, and they are of the exact same weird shape of this “skateboarders” skeleton necklace. Toward the middle we could make out hideous faces. I have seen at least four evil faces in this picture. I have sent this picture to several “experts” and they have all said they cannot explain the images inside.

As if all of this wasn’t strange enough, now comes the really scary part. A few months ago I Googled the word Zozo. To my shock, many other people have also been contacted by a demon by the same name! I read about 20 similar stories and I am now convinced that this simply cannot be mere coincidence. Supposedly, Zozo is an ancient demon name, which possibly stands for “The Destroyer.” Claims of demonic possession are a.ssociated with this Zozo, and I feel it my duty to warn people to steer clear from this if it happens to present itself during a Ouija board session.

I am currently researching this phenomena for a future book, and am in the initial stages of presenting my findings to a reputable demonologist, who has been involved in hundreds of cases of paranormal activities across the world, including A Haunting in Connecticut.

WHO OR WHAT IS IT?

What is this Zozo? Supposedly, the three-headed dog demon that guards the gates of Hell has a tattoo on its forehead that spells Zoso. Also, Zozo is a term Aleister Crowley claimed meant “666.” Jimmy Page of the rock group Led Zepplein also used Zoso as a symbol on the Zepplein 4 album. Could Zozo and Zoso be connected somehow? How can so many different people from so many different parts of the world somehow lie about this Zozo spirit? And if they aren’t lying, than how can we explain these visitations by this wicked entity?

Is Zozo the Devil himself? Or a wayward demon who has the power to manifest itself wherever and whenever it is called?

Heed my warnings, people: If you are playing around with a Ouija board and you jokingly ask it if it has a name and it spells Zozo, close the session properly, cleanse the house, and never — I repeat,NEVER ask it again. And if you are brave enough to carry on conversations with this spirit, do not antagonize it or act on its directions.

I know what I have seen, and I know other people have also come into contact with this spirit. It is dangerous beyond words. I realize not every session results in negativity, but when you play with this Zozo you are playing with fire. Everything I have described here is true, and I am not exaggerating one bit. It may take me years, but I do intend on writing a book about this, as I have many more stories that I do not have time to mention here. They all stem from true events that took place while talking to this Zozo.

Folks, I have been told by people wiser than myself that the spirit world is “more real” than this world of so-called reality. Ouija boards can cause many bad things to happen in your life. Maintain an open mind, and most of all… be careful!
 3 years ago '07        #386
Young Kiba 
space
space
$137 | Props total: 0 0
Cant really call this a story, but here:

My now-ex and I shared an apartment. She worked day shift, I worked nights. She left, and I started dozing off. She's a forgetful one, so when I heard the door open again, I thought it was for keys or something of the sort. I heard myself ask 'Sweetheart?', and I felt a pressure on my chest. I remember her getting on top of me, straddling me almost, but her face was a bit blurry. She leaned down and told me 'No, she's at work.' Since that day, I suffer from intense migraines.
 08-18-2014, 01:09 PM         #387
MoP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Kiba said:

My now-ex and I shared an apartment. She worked day shift, I worked nights. She left, and I started dozing off. She's a forgetful one, so when I heard the door open again, I thought it was for keys or something of the sort. I heard myself ask 'Sweetheart?', and I felt a pressure on my chest. I remember her getting on top of me, straddling me almost, but her face was a bit blurry. She leaned down and told me 'No, she's at work.' Since that day, I suffer from intense migraines.
Did..... did you smash the ghost thing?
Flex Luger gave props

3 years ago '05        #388
N. Kno 
space
space
$742 | Props total: 68 68
bumpin this classic in da making.. FEED ME MOAR!
 3 years ago '12        #389
Tron Carter 25 heat pts25
space
space
$3,943 | Props total: 1041 1041
that ZoZo sh*t
 3 years ago '14        #390
JonasVal 41 heat pts41
space
space
space
$7,480 | Props total: 2859 2859
 Rob De Niro said:
Alright I got mine.

ONe of my friends(girl) was babysitting for a family one night. The parents had gone out to celebrate I forgot what but told my friend to call them if she needed anything. Anyways she was watching a little girl and boy just relaxing and when it was bedtime she put them to sleep. She goes downstairs to watch tv in the living room and wait till the parents come home. About 15 minutes later the kids come running downstairs saying they are scared and cant go to sleep cause of the clown. So she went upstairs to show them its okay and put them back to sleep. She then decided to call the parents and just let them know everything was okay and they were falling asleep. Then she told them they were just a little freaked out of the life size model clown they had in their room. The freakiest part was that the parents said they didnt have no life size clown in their house and to grab the kids and get the hell out. So she did and the parents called the cops. Sheriff's deputies arrived and entered the house and arrested a guy with a whole clown suit on but wearing a mask. Really close to where we live theirs a mental hospital thats closed now but back in the day was open and this guy had escaped and police had been looking for him. Ever since then my friend doesnt babysit anymore.
This n*gga really said "I got mine"

That's a popular creepypasta, you clown
 3 years ago '10        #391
BIGthingsSON2 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,206 | Props total: 871 871
 Vercetti said:
Those orbs gotta be supernatural, bruh. Ain't no other explanation. This is why I believe in this type of ish.

Anyways, that was worth the read. You explained that ish thoroughly.
What's wild is I live in Loxhatchee. Place really isn't that weird. Me and mine get zooted and walk around at night. Only issue is loose dogs and they're usually nice as sh*t.
 3 years ago '13        #392
beaker1015 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$5,510 | Props total: 2625 2625
 Young Kiba said:

Flex Luger said:
Zozo Encounter

I am from Tulsa Oklahoma. I am currently 40 years old and have held a fascination with the occult since an early age. I have had many bizarre experiences with Ouija boards and I am writing this as a warning to people that bad things can happen because of these “portals.” The majority of people from The United States holds a skeptical view regarding the scientific evidence of spirits or ghosts, and many people who believe in these things also believe that it is for this very reason that ghosts and poltergeists occur here and exist “under the radar,” so to speak.

These Ouija boards are manufactured under the precept that they are mere “toys.” Let me tell you first hand that they are not toys and should be used with strict caution, and probably should not be messed with at all. Other countries take a more open-minded view of spirits, demons, and ghosts, and many many cultures have based entire religions from these beliefs.

During my experiences with Ouija boards one particular spirit always seemed compelled to make its presence known. Its name is Zozo. Today, I refuse to even pronounce its name as I believe the mere pronunciation of it can cause it to manifest itself. Too many times to count, it has at first pretended to be a nice spirit, or pretend to be whomever I was trying to contact. But eventually it showed its true self, cussing me, threatening me and others present in the room. Once it actually cussed me using what looked like Latin or Hebrew, and using biblical terminology.

nasty SPIRIT

I was genuinely fascinated and startled by how many times Zozo showed up, even in many different states and many different Ouija boards. It always wound up being very nasty and commented freely about how it wanted to posses my girlfriends and take them to paradise. When asked where paradise was, it spelled HELL.

One time, after Zozo was being extremely evil, I walked into my bathroom only to see my one-year-old daughter about to drown. Her mother had left her alone in the tub “just for a second” and somehow the water got turned on and was overflowing. Instinctively, she had her face tilted up and was seconds from going under when I grabbed her from the water. The next day she was hospitalized for some weird internal infection and was put in isolation for 14 days straight as doctors tried to diagnose the illness. We almost lost her, and that was when I began to suspect demonic attack.

At this same time, my girlfriend maintained a trance-like state. Her personality changed from a very sweet person to withdrawn and uncaring. Zozo said before this that it was going to possess her and eat her soul.

I was recording music for a future rock project, and I remember jokingly asking if it had an opinion on what I should name the band. It spelled IRON TONGUE, which at the time I thought was pretty cool. Only later when my daughter’s tongue swelled up in the hospital to the point of asphyxiation did I realize that this wasn’t coolat all! Her tongue became rock hard and distorted her face, swelling up to where it hung grotesquely from her mouth. We took turns bedside at the hospital for what seemed like forever before my daughter began to recover from this strange affliction.

When guests would spend the night in our house, they would claim that they heard frightening voices coming from inside the walls. Objects would be thrown across the room, and spiders seem to come from nowhere. My girlfriend’s brother, who lived with us, complained that he couldn’t sleep at night because the “conversations” were so loud that he simply could not rest. He believed in ghosts, and though he wasn’t afraid of them, he said that it definitely felt demonic.

Lights would turn off and on by themselves, doors would open and unlock themselves. One night in our bedroom a viscous laughter emanated from thin air, and to this day I cannot explain the terror in that laughter. Another night, I was awakened by what felt like hands on my throat choking me. I could not breathe, I could not scream….

After about 30 seconds, it released its grip and I gasped for air. The same thing happened to my girlfriend the next night.

FAMILY CURSE

Yet another night, her brother and I were standing just outside the back porch sliding glass door talking about a supposed curse of their family. I abruptly exclaimed, “I rebuke this curse in the name of Jesus Christ!” I no sooner finished saying those exact words when a deafening sound and a vibration struck the entire house with such an alarming “boom” that the neighbors came over to ask if I had heard something strange. I knew it wasn’t our imaginations. I got out the ladder to see what had landed on top of the house only to find nothing.

Things settled down after that, and to this day I believe that whatever made that noise also caused the disturbance to go away. For awhile. My girlfriend broke up with me, and I met someone online in Michigan, where I moved up to be with her. She didn’t believe in spirits, and although I knew better, I decided to make her a believer as well….

THE SKULL NECKLACE

Living in a very small town in Marshall, Michigan, there were no stores that sold Ouija boards, so I downloaded one from the internet. I printed it out, and to my horror, Zozo returned. It said it came from “cyberspace,” and when I asked it where it lived it spelled SKULL NECKLACE. We didn’t think much of this until I asked it again where it was, this time spelling MIRROR. There was only one mirror in the bedroom where we were crouched on the floor, and I heard a scream coming from my girlfriend’s seven-year-old niece, who was watching us with another young friend. We looked up at the mirror and saw the skull necklace swaying back and forth with glowing eyes looking down at us!

My girlfriend’s son had hung the necklace on one of the posts of the waterbed hours before I downloaded the paper board. We almost jumped out of our skin, and although three feet of fresh snow had fallen that night, we all found ourselves in the front yard not knowing what to do, scared and frozen in terror.

My girlfriend was so fascinated, she drove 40 miles to purchase a new glow-in-the-dark Ouija board, much to my dismay. The next night, we had another session in the same room. Zozo immediately came forth, even without me being a participant. My girlfriend’s nieces were using the planchette and I would secretly write down a color onto a small piece of paper, then crumple it up where no one could see. I asked the young girls to ask the board if it knew which color I had written down. It quickly scooted to YES and then BLUE.

I remember chills coursing up and down my spine as I threw the wadded up paper to my girlfriend. Her eyes widened as she read the written color: BLUE! We then tried the same thing with shapes and words, and every time the board knew.

THE PHOTO APPARITION

One night we asked the board if the spirit would show itself. It spelled YES and told me to turn out the lights and take a picture of the necklace above the board. I did just that, and what turned out is eerie, to say the least. On the upper left hand corner of the picture we could plainly see “winged” skeletons flying about, and they are of the exact same weird shape of this “skateboarders” skeleton necklace. Toward the middle we could make out hideous faces. I have seen at least four evil faces in this picture. I have sent this picture to several “experts” and they have all said they cannot explain the images inside.

As if all of this wasn’t strange enough, now comes the really scary part. A few months ago I Googled the word Zozo. To my shock, many other people have also been contacted by a demon by the same name! I read about 20 similar stories and I am now convinced that this simply cannot be mere coincidence. Supposedly, Zozo is an ancient demon name, which possibly stands for “The Destroyer.” Claims of demonic possession are a.ssociated with this Zozo, and I feel it my duty to warn people to steer clear from this if it happens to present itself during a Ouija board session.

I am currently researching this phenomena for a future book, and am in the initial stages of presenting my findings to a reputable demonologist, who has been involved in hundreds of cases of paranormal activities across the world, including A Haunting in Connecticut.

WHO OR WHAT IS IT?

What is this Zozo? Supposedly, the three-headed dog demon that guards the gates of Hell has a tattoo on its forehead that spells Zoso. Also, Zozo is a term Aleister Crowley claimed meant “666.” Jimmy Page of the rock group Led Zepplein also used Zoso as a symbol on the Zepplein 4 album. Could Zozo and Zoso be connected somehow? How can so many different people from so many different parts of the world somehow lie about this Zozo spirit? And if they aren’t lying, than how can we explain these visitations by this wicked entity?

Is Zozo the Devil himself? Or a wayward demon who has the power to manifest itself wherever and whenever it is called?

Heed my warnings, people: If you are playing around with a Ouija board and you jokingly ask it if it has a name and it spells Zozo, close the session properly, cleanse the house, and never — I repeat,NEVER ask it again. And if you are brave enough to carry on conversations with this spirit, do not antagonize it or act on its directions.

I know what I have seen, and I know other people have also come into contact with this spirit. It is dangerous beyond words. I realize not every session results in negativity, but when you play with this Zozo you are playing with fire. Everything I have described here is true, and I am not exaggerating one bit. It may take me years, but I do intend on writing a book about this, as I have many more stories that I do not have time to mention here. They all stem from true events that took place while talking to this Zozo.

Folks, I have been told by people wiser than myself that the spirit world is “more real” than this world of so-called reality. Ouija boards can cause many bad things to happen in your life. Maintain an open mind, and most of all… be careful!
Straight chills
 3 years ago '11        #393
SpikeSpiegel88 
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 657 657
I got one

So went to Guatemala and they have these trees called Amate. They're huge trees, usually small bodies of water surround them/emanate from them, and lots of creepy sh*t happens wherever there's one. Anyways, on this particular occasion my cousin and me were coming home from another town where we had gone to see some chicks, and this was deep in the countryside. We had to go through a coffee/corn plantation for about 4 miles on dirtroads to arrive to our house, on a Yamaha dirtbike.

So, most of the ride went smooth. I'm sitting on the back. The night was clear and quiet, only interrupted by the lights/sound of the bike. Then, about 2/3rds of the way it's all downhill, a huge cornfield on both sides of the road, and one lonely huge Amate tree on the left. As soon as we get close to the Amate tree, all the fu*kin lights on the bike quit working. We're both like WTF and seconds later the fu*kin tree just lit on fire!! We're freaking out but luckily for us the bike engine was still going. We rapidly drove past it with no lights and we saw the tree on fire but nothing else around it was catching fire, and we felt no heat coming from it. It was weird. We didn't stop of course, we tried no to even look back. There was a point going down the hill where the tree was no longer visible. The lights on the bike came back on by themselves when we reached the bottom of the hill but by then we where almost home.

Me and several other dudes drove past that same tree the next day, even stopped to check it out. The tree looked as gorgeous as ever. No signs of it ever being on fire. Craziest sh*t I have ever experienced.

Last edited by SpikeSpiegel88; 08-21-2014 at 08:11 PM..
Flex Luger gave props

3 years ago '11        #394
bobby doobie 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,405 | Props total: 86 86
i don't believe in ghost or nothing but back in the day when i was a kid living in tukwila, washington there use to be a house midway down this hill we all knew it was abandon and would go in to hangout during the day after school, nothing worked no electricty or water nada but one night i'm walking up the hill at dusk after chasing my basketball that rolled down and i kid you not every light in the house was on I just stood there frozen in idk amazment or shock. I told my buddies about it and we went back the next day and nothing worked. throught the years though others had seen it too.

few years ago we went back and burned that bi*ch downto put an end to that and free the trapped spirits(friends words, i don't believe in that sh*t.)
 3 years ago '06        #395
Reflexx 52 heat pts52
space
space
$6,262 | Props total: 4395 4395
bumpity bump
 3 years ago '07        #396
760 28 heat pts28
space
space
$3,351 | Props total: 285 285
back when I was around 12 it was Easter Sunday and being raised as a Christian its a very important day well anyways I remember this Easter Sunday for whatever reason I was being stubborn as hell I didn't want to go to church with my parents my mom begged me to get outta bed to go but I refused so about 5 minutes after they had left I was asleep and felt like someone had smacked me on top of my forehead. sh*t was crazy because I was the only one in the house n I finally got up to go to the rest room and had a red mark on my forehead. I'll never forget that
 09-20-2014, 10:54 PM         #397
TonyAtlas 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I been reading this thread for a minute and I didn't even want to add to this, but my girl convinced me to do it cause of the house I lived in.

Me and my brother stayed in a split level house. When we first moved in, I stayed upstairs by myself, with him living downstairs by himself. The first occurrence happened when I had dreamed of the devil, I didn't see him, but I heard his cryptic voice. All it said was "I'M THE DEVIL" loud as fu*k. It was chillin. I woke up in cold sweats. It scared the hell out of me and still does. I never heard his voice again after that though. I thought I saw a white ghost a few times. I would do a head shake and figured I was just trippin. It would disappear after a split second.

My brother said he left out the house for work one day and ended up going back to make sure he turned off the stove. When he went inside the stereo was playing a MJ song, I can't remember which one, loud as hell . There was nobody else in the house, and the stereo doesn't have a timer. He just switched it off and went about his business. It ended up happening a few more random times, always to a MJ song.

Our basement was long as hell and I hated going down to wash clothes so I used to make my younger cousin do it for me. At night when I had to wash and the light wasn't working, you could almost feel someone watching or standing by you while you were down there.

I was drinkin one night while I was downstairs in my brother house. I fu*ked around and ended up passing out in bed while I had a pizza cooking in the oven. My brother was asleep in his back bedroom, the bedroom I was in was located in the middle of the house, off the kitchen. He said something shook him hard as hell out of his sleep. When he woke up he went to the kitchen and found the pizza damn near burning in the oven. Whatever woke him up probably saved our lives. I was knocked the fu*k out.

When I first met my girl and took her to my house she would always comment on how it always would feel like somebody was watching us, and that my place was creepy, but I convinced her that she was trippin. One day we were down in my brother apartment. We hanging, watching tv in the same room I passed out in, when MJ Rock with you came on loud as hell on the stereo. We gave each other one of those wide eyed, shocked, scarred a.ss fu*k stares . We sat there for a few seconds before I got up and turned the stereo off. Yeah I was shook as hell, but I'm trying to get my girl to stay so I'm trying to play it off all cool. I lie and tell her I set the timer up just to scare her, again, the stereo didn't have a timer, so there was no reason for it to turn on like that. She had a panic attack one day when I left her at the house by herself after she smoked a blunt to the face and ended up going to the er . I don't know if it was because it was the first time she took one to the face, or if it was something else.

Things would also move or disappear. I have a big family, so we use to have a lot of forks, knives, spoons, etc. For some reason damn near all but 2 of our forks disappeared. Even when we moved out the house and cleaned it out, we never found them. Remotes or lighters would disappear, then all of a sudden just appear like they didn't go nowhere.

We ended up selling the house and afterwards I told her about all the crazy sh*t that use to go on around the house. Everybody in my family all had sh*t happen to them while we lived in the house. We found out from some neighbors that some old German guy used to own the house before use and died there. From what they claim he was crazy and raciest as hell, and we lived in damn near all black area.

The next house we moved to had a few things happen here and there, but not as bad as my last one. My sister and brother said a front door flew open by itself and it wasn't windy outside. My girl said she heard footsteps downstairs from her while she was in the house by herself. We ended up moving one last time, but sh*t hasn't happened since.

I hate talking about the sh*t, but I do believe.

Last edited by TonyAtlas; 09-20-2014 at 11:05 PM..
SubConscious gave props

2 years ago '05        #398
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,260 | Props total: 733 733
Bump. One of my favorite threads in BX history
 2 years ago '11        #399
chizz 
space
space
$3,649 | Props total: 1614 1614
Bump for october
 2 years ago '14        #400
2 cent 34 heat pts34
space
space
$2,520 | Props total: 297 297
Need more stories
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Hallie Jade Mathers
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Melina Can Do the Splits on This D1ck
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Mar 22 - Legendary Mafia Goon Depicted In Goodfellas Arrested With Got..
67 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside MizzTwerksum Has A Wardrobe Malfunction! (Big Booty Exposed)
29 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Mar 22 - Missing 15 year old girl "heinously raped" on FB live
211 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Y'all still buying every new Yeezy or nah?
76 comments
18 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Husband Supports Wife In Court After She Fu€Ks 14yr Old Numerous Times..
101 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Uk Rapper Giggs Blasts Samuel L Jackson
95 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy