Top 10 scariest or creepiest things people have seen and heard according to Reddit users

most viewed right now
New INFO on the taxstone connection.. (video proof, self snitching on twitter)..
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside This is why TAX STONE indictment will include MURDER
227 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jan 16 - breaking: Cnn to release new trump tape 48 hours before inaug..
197 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Yung Mazi shooter on camera (waffle House footage)
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

4 years ago '12        #21
CaliSteppin 31 heat pts31
space
space
$9,045 | Props total: 1303 1303
 DOOMage said:
20 people though?

There's some more suggestions in the actual replies, such as Manson's "family" operating in that area at the time and things like cult sacrifices etc.

Here's the full thing where it originated from

Source:

Another honourable mention I've come across on the same topic is this one...
I would've sh*t myself if I woke up and saw that old lady just standing over me
jayevryday gave props

4 years ago '08        #22
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,088 | Props total: 88 88
The crayon and Hunter are wild creepy.

The Shark one just sucks I couldn't imagine that shut at all lol all I would hear in my mind is that Jaws music.
 4 years ago '12        #23
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,433 | Props total: 307 307
 05-31-2013, 12:40 AM         #24
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This one literally sent chills down my spine

The Smiling Man From /r/LetsNotMeet

About five years ago I lived downtown in a major city in the US. I've always been a night person, so I would often find myself bored after my roommate, who was decidedly not a night person, went to sleep. To pass the time, I used to go for long walks and spend the time thinking.

I spent four years like that, walking alone at night, and never once had a reason to feel afraid. I always used to joke with my roommate that even the drug dealers in the city were polite. But all of that changed in just a few minutes of one evening.

It was a Wednesday, somewhere between one and two in the morning, and I was walking near a police patrolled park quite a ways from my apartment. It was a quiet night, even for a week night, with very little traffic and almost no one on foot. The park, as it was most nights, was completely empty.

I turned down a short side street in order to loop back to my apartment when I first noticed him. At the far end of the street, on my side, was the silhouette of a man, dancing. It was a strange dance, similar to a waltz, but he finished each "box" with an odd forward stride. I guess you could say he was dance-walking, headed straight for me.

Deciding he was probably drunk, I stepped as close as I could to the road to give him the majority of the sidewalk to pass me by. The closer he got, the more I realized how gracefully he was moving. He was very tall and lanky, and wearing an old suit. He danced closer still, until I could make out his face. His eyes were open wide and wild, head tilted back slightly, looking off at the sky. His mouth was formed in a painfully wide cartoon of a smile. Between the eyes and the smile, I decided to cross the street before he danced any closer.

I took my eyes off of him to cross the empty street. As I reached the other side, I glanced back... and then stopped dead in my tracks. He had stopped dancing and was standing with one foot in the street, perfectly parallel to me. He was facing me but still looking skyward. Smile still wide on his lips.

?I was completely and utterly unnerved by this. I started walking again, but kept my eyes on the man. He didn't move.

Once I had put about half a block between us, I turned away from him for a moment to watch the sidewalk in front of me. The street and sidewalk ahead of me were completely empty. Still unnerved, I looked back to where he had been standing to find him gone. For the briefest of moments I felt relieved, until I noticed him. He had crossed the street, and was now slightly crouched down. I couldn't tell for sure due to the distance and the shadows, but I was certain he was facing me. I had looked away from him for no more than 10 seconds, so it was clear that he had moved fast.

I was so shocked that I stood there for some time, staring at him. And then he started moving toward me again. He took giant, exaggerated tip toed steps, as if he were a cartoon character sneaking up on someone. Except he was moving very, very quickly.

I'd like to say at this point I ran away or pulled out my pepper spray or my cellphone or anything at all, but I didn't. I just stood there, completely frozen as the smiling man crept toward me.

And then he stopped again, about a car length away from me. Still smiling his smile, still looking to the sky.

When I finally found my voice, I blurted out the first thing that came to mind. What I meant to ask was, "What the fu*k do you want?!" in an angry, commanding tone. What came out was a whimper, "What the fuu…?"

Regardless of whether or not humans can smell fear, they can certainly hear it. I heard it in my own voice, and that only made me more afraid. But he didn't react to it at all. He just stood there, smiling.

And then, after what felt like forever, he turned around, very slowly, and started dance-walking away. Just like that. Not wanting to turn my back to him again, I just watched him go, until he was far enough away to almost be out of sight. And then I realized something. He wasn't moving away anymore, nor was he dancing. I watched in horror as the distant shape of him grew larger and larger. He was coming back my way. And this time he was running.

I ran too.

I ran until I was off of the side road and back onto a better lit road with sparse traffic. Looking behind me then, he was nowhere to be found. The rest of the way home, I kept glancing over my shoulder, always expecting to see his stupid smile, but he was never there.

I lived in that city for six months after that night, and I never went out for another walk. There was something about his face that always haunted me. He didn't look drunk, he didn't look high. He looked completely and utterly insane. And that's a very, very scary thing to see.

Bronco and 1 others gave props

4 years ago '04        #25
hedake 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$4,758 | Props total: 2150 2150
 4 years ago '10        #26
Agentzer0oo0 200 heat pts200
space
space
$65,695 | Props total: 11613 11613
 DOOMage said:
20 people though?

There's some more suggestions in the actual replies, such as Manson's "family" operating in that area at the time and things like cult sacrifices etc.

Here's the full thing where it originated from

Source:

Another honourable mention I've come across on the same topic is this one...
 DOOMage said:
And this is why I NEVER watch horror movies at night anymore jesus fu*king christ, I literally have goosebumps on my arm right now
 4 years ago '05        #27
kronzsw 40 heat pts40
space
space
$4,420 | Props total: 3955 3955
more?
 4 years ago '09        #28
ImAMonster 376 heat pts376
space
space
$34,808 | Props total: 4745 4745
Post more. :D I've never seen anything scary like that, so it doesn't really bother me to read them. Used to, not anymore.
 4 years ago '12        #29
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,433 | Props total: 307 307
somebody post some more sh*t is crazy
 4 years ago '05        #30
Jetblack 503 heat pts503
space
space
$10,850 | Props total: 2218 2218
Well reading all these stories about scary stuff is crazy i will admit there was one time when i was 15 living with my sister in largo i came home from school she was still at work so i would turn all the lights on in the house, so i took a shower and when i got out the shower and opened the bathroom door all the lights was off even the TV soon as i saw that i put on my clothes and ran outside waiting for my parents to come and get me and i know im not crazy because i was a kid and i didnt play being home alone with no lights on .......real story.
Bronco gave props

4 years ago '05        #31
damien1928 31 heat pts31
space
space
$3,762 | Props total: 394 394
dope thread.

i love watching horror films, late in the night, by myself. fu*ks me up
 4 years ago '09        #32
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,039 | Props total: 21 21
true story from my end

We had this communication tower on the hills of Topanga in Los Angeles. We heard of ghosts and all that crazy sh*t but never beleived it. We drove up there in 3 cars with about 8 guys. Got to the tower, scary as sh*t, climbed to the 3rd story enjoyed the view and what not Bunch of taggings, clothes, just looks like a crackhead spot. Fast forward 2 hours later when we are driving away, one of the rumors we heard was little kids ghosts running behind your car. sh*t you not my buddy is driving and me and the back passenger see these kids ghosts running behind us. I couldnt talk, literally, we made eye contact like "you see this" Our car ended up flipping 3 times on that mountain that night due to a flat tire? brand new car 3k miles on it with no punctures. Never went back there again.
Bronco gave props

4 years ago '09        #33
ImAMonster 376 heat pts376
space
space
$34,808 | Props total: 4745 4745
 Ldogg310 said:
I dont understand the attic one

Whats scary about a rusty high chair.....
Why is there a rusty high chair in the attic?
 4 years ago '04        #34
ctown33 51 heat pts51
space
space
$1,304 | Props total: 34 34
 imamonster said:
why is there a rusty high chair in the attic?

im lost as well
 4 years ago '04        #35
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,168 | Props total: 203 203
‘I was on vacation in Ithaca with my boyfriend at the time. We had literally, I’m talking 10 minutes, just gotten into town and stopped at a suspension bridge near Cornell’s campus. I’m terrified of heights and, so, my boyfriend was coaxing me step by step over the bridge. It was gorgeous and we stopped at the middle to take a picture. ‘On the side we had come from there was a parking lot with steps leading to the bottom of the gorge but on the far side there were hiking paths with no barrier. A woman walked past us and offered to take a picture for us. ‘We declined and she smiled and walked quickly to the far side of the bridge where she smoothly jumped off into the gorge. There was not a second of hesitation, it was almost like she expected the path to keep going. The sound of a person hitting the ground from a jump like that sticks with you.’ - spectre_alabama

People hop off that bridge all the time...she was most likely a Cornell Student
 4 years ago '08        #36
popsjenkins 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,728 | Props total: 115 115
 DOOMage said:
yeah, this one fu*ked with me heavily
 4 years ago '12        #37
OC123 174 heat pts174
space
space
$22,173 | Props total: 618 618
man what the fu*k

4 years ago '04        #38
toonice12 133 heat pts133
space
space
$3,166 | Props total: 737 737
2. Bike ride

‘I was about 15 minutes from finishing the night shift at work when there was a massive crash on one of the windows in the office so I get up and go to check it out. Someone has thrown quite a sizable rock through one of the windows on the front of the building. ‘This is made especially weird because I’m working in the industrial district at 11:30 at night with none of the other businesses open. I go back to my desk, put a quick call through to security to let them know and decide to head home. ‘As I’m leaving the building I’m freaking myself out about it more and more and end up running to my car, getting in and taking off. I’m almost home and I’ve started to calm down a bit when I realise that I didn’t unlock my car when I got in. It had been unlocked the whole time. I do a quick check with my hand in the backseat for any possible murderers that might be hanging around there but there’s nothing there. ‘Fast forward 30 minutes: I’ve called a friend of mine who says he is out drinking so I decide I’m going to join him. I jump on my bicycle and start riding over. I’m doodling along the road on my bike, it’s a nice night and I’m in no big rush, just enjoying the moonlight when I hear someone riding behind me. I straighten up and stick to one side of the road. He passes me really slowly and, when he is right beside me, he shoots me a smile I can describe as purely f*****g insane. I kind of flinch and am taken aback as he rides on. That’s when I realise. He is riding my mom’s bike. ‘Needless to say, I sprint home. When I get there, sure enough her bike is missing and one of my car’s doors is open. The back left one. I was driving, and had no need to open that door.’ – cranklowza

Swear the dude was fu*kin with him
 4 years ago '04        #39
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
This is some entertaining stuff. #9 is something you'd see in a movie.
 4 years ago '07        #40
Jayceon 477 heat pts477
space
space
space
$27,058 | Props total: 12 12

cool thread.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Russell Wilson wants you to know he loves his wife, after losing to Future..
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Can We Talk For A Minute? brennaraina
36 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 5 Child Stars You Didn't Know Died
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside ANANSA "Sexy isn't a size it's a attitude"
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Samsung Will Unveil A 5" Flexible Phone That Folds Outward Into A 7" T..
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Poor Gohan:mjcry:
79 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside J cole - high for hours
171 comments
1 day ago