Top 10 scariest or creepiest things people have seen and heard according to Reddit users

most viewed right now
Video inside Dashiki booty
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Troy Ave's Lawyer Reacts To Taxstone's Arrest & Tax's Gun Charge Is Connected ..
102 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Wack100 takes jab at Drake
24 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Soulja Boy's grill is fu-ked
64 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

3 years ago '06        #341
DrunkenBoxer 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,481 | Props total: 6 6
 Ruthless2TheEnd said:

I was watching TV earlier & this episode came on..Story is crazy, told by "Bubba" from Forrest Gump.. I'm gonna add to my story on pg.13 later today probably because some crazy sh*t happened dealing with that on Sunday..
This sh*t right here is so motherfu*king fu*ked up on so many motherfu*king ways...

Wow....
 3 years ago '06        #342
DrunkenBoxer 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,481 | Props total: 6 6
Bump...
 3 years ago '12        #343
OC123 174 heat pts174
space
space
$22,171 | Props total: 617 617
 Ruthless2TheEnd said:

I was watching TV earlier & this episode came on..Story is crazy, told by "Bubba" from Forrest Gump.. I'm gonna add to my story on pg.13 later today probably because some crazy sh*t happened dealing with that on Sunday..
what the hell

3 years ago '06        #344
Reflexx 52 heat pts52
space
space
$5,931 | Props total: 3672 3672
 serstylz2 said:
I guess I can tell my story....

I had moved into a two-story, two-family house in the city area of Rochester, New York. It was located next to a huge park with 3 baseball diamonds, and in the offseason 3 youth football teams would practice in the outfields. After I moved in, the landlord's son who was my brother's age (I was 9/10 at the time, bro was 11/12) told us that for a long while, no one was allowed to play any sports in that park due to numerous tragedies that occurred in that park.

Tragedy #1 was during a baseball game in the youngest age division, 8 & 9 year olds. This was little league, regular baseball, not tee-ball, so there was pitching, but no one was throwing more than 25-30 mps, mostly lofted tosses with an arch. Well, one kid who was easily the best in the league, known for hitting grounders into the outfield and clearing all 4 bases was up to bat, and everyone was getting ready. On the first pitch, he got an easy lofted toss, but it was way inside. He LET the ball hit him on his elbow to easily take his base. The ball hit him and fell to the ground, he tossed his bat aside and began to trot towards first. All of a sudden he stopped, his body locked up, face froze in a pure terrified look, and he fell over unconscious, and never revived.

Later that year in the fall, the football teams were practicing and the oldest group was age 11-13. The quarterback, also the captain, always ran a lap on his own before every practice as a routine. He was just finishing his lap, running towards the coaches and a few players that were just being dropped off, when he stopped, face twisted in terror, and he fell out unconscious, never to revive.

When I turned 11, my brother began playing baseball in that league as it had resumed, so naturally everything he did, I had to do. I joined the league and played for a green team called Monroe Painting. We were doing fine, getting ready to head into the playoffs as the #2 seed. One day, before our first playoff game, I had just jogged in from warming up in the outfield where I played, when I noticed a guy standing right outside of the fenced batting area. It was the only way I could go to get to the bench, so I had to walk towards him. He was staring dead at me, hat pulled somewhat low, hands in pockets. As i approached him, he stepped to my right, his left so i could pass, but as i was walking by, clear as day, he says "I know why they died."

It didnt register with me for a second, and then I realized what he was talking about. I went home, and didn't play in my game. I didn't even tell my coaches, since my side yard was basically the outfield, i was home in less than a minute. I ran to my parents room, and told my parents that I wanted to move. They looked at me funny, and asked why. Before I could answer, my dad interrupted and said, "I've been thinking that it is time for a move... we could go to WEST PHILADELPHIA BORN AND RAISED, ON THE PLAYGROUND IS WHERE I SPEND MOST OF MY DAYS, CHILLIN OUT MAXIN AND RELAXIN ALL COOL JUST SHOOTING SOME BBALL OUTSIDE OF THE SCHOOL WHEN A COUPLE OF GUYS, THEY WERE UP TO NO GOOD...
 DR JAYY said:
I had moved into a two-story, two-family house in the city area of Rochester, New York. It was located next to a huge park with 3 baseball diamonds, and in the offseason 3 youth football teams would practice in the outfields. After I moved in, the landlord's son who was my brother's age (I was 9/10 at the time, bro was 11/12) told us that for a long while, no one was allowed to play any sports in that park due to numerous tragedies that occurred in that park.

Tragedy #1 was during a baseball game in the youngest age division, 8 & 9 year olds. This was little league, regular baseball, not tee-ball, so there was pitching, but no one was throwing more than 25-30 mps, mostly lofted tosses with an arch. Well, one kid who was easily the best in the league, known for hitting grounders into the outfield and clearing all 4 bases was up to bat, and everyone was getting ready. On the first pitch, he got an easy lofted toss, but it was way inside. He LET the ball hit him on his elbow to easily take his base. The ball hit him and fell to the ground, he tossed his bat aside and began to trot towards first. All of a sudden he stopped, his body locked up, face froze in a pure terrified look, and he fell over unconscious, and never revived.

Later that year in the fall, the football teams were practicing and the oldest group was age 11-13. The quarterback, also the captain, always ran a lap on his own before every practice as a routine. He was just finishing his lap, running towards the coaches and a few players that were just being dropped off, when he stopped, face twisted in terror, and he fell out unconscious, never to revive.

When I turned 11, my brother began playing baseball in that league as it had resumed, so naturally everything he did, I had to do. I joined the league and played for a green team called Monroe Painting. We were doing fine, getting ready to head into the playoffs as the #2 seed. One day, before our first playoff game, I had just jogged in from warming up in the outfield where I played, when I noticed a guy standing right outside of the fenced batting area. It was the only way I could go to get to the bench, so I had to walk towards him. He was staring dead at me, hat pulled somewhat low, hands in pockets. As i approached him, he stepped to my right, his left so i could pass, but as i was walking by, clear as day, he says "I know why they died."

It didnt register with me for a second, and then I realized what he was talking about. I went home, and didn't play in my game. I didn't even tell my coaches, since my side yard was basically the outfield, i was home in less than a minute. I ran to my parents room, and told my parents that I wanted to move. They looked at me funny, and asked why. Before I could answer, my dad interrupted and said, "I've been thinking that it is time for a move... we could go to WEST PHILADELPHIA BORN AND RAISED, ON THE PLAYGROUND IS WHERE I SPEND MOST OF MY DAYS, CHILLIN OUT MAXIN AND RELAXIN ALL COOL JUST SHOOTING SOME BBALL OUTSIDE OF THE SCHOOL WHEN A COUPLE OF GUYS, THEY WERE UP TO NO GOOD...
Uhhh I posted that on June 4th in this same thread... why you jacking my material?
 3 years ago '04        #345
Tastemaker331 39 heat pts39
space
space
$37,167 | Props total: 2393 2393
 serstylz2 said:
Uhhh I posted that on June 4th in this same thread... why you jacking my material?
is this dude really complaining about somone jacking a troll post?
 3 years ago '06        #346
Reflexx 52 heat pts52
space
space
im mad i cant view that mykelti video anymore

edit here it is

Last edited by Reflexx; 10-04-2013 at 01:05 PM..
 3 years ago '13        #347
beaker1015 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$5,187 | Props total: 2132 2132
Bump
 3 years ago '09        #348
Jet Jagu4r 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,161 | Props total: 85 85
A forum called b9has something similar to this thread full of creepy experiences. It's like 100 pages deep. This one stuck out to me, live in PA but if anyone from Richmond do you know about this place? Reading this had me like
[pic - click to view]

"I SUCK at telling stories so this probably isn't worth reading.

Ok well very long story. I was up in Richmond for some reason hanging out at my friends apartment. There is maybe 10 people there. Someone mentions this place called witches pond in stafford that is supposedly fu*ked up. This kid Ethan (im pretty sure posts on here as wallahate) has been there a lot and is telling us stories about past trips. He used to live up there so he knows the area very well. Like three people that had also been there before attest to what he is saying and say they REFUSE to go anywhere near that place again. So I say fu*k it I want to go. Like 7 of us decide we want to go and like maybe 4 or 5 other kids they are friends with end up coming to tag along. So there is about 10 or 11 of us. like 2-4 or some sh*t is prime time for this place so we decide to wait it off an hour before we leave for the 45 minute ride up. I have NEVER believed in the supernatural or anything up to this point so I was so fu*king skeptical I just wanted to check it out.

We get into stafford or whatever and are driving for like 5 minutes when we see this giant like 30 foot stone cross with jesus on it. This is the road we drive down to get to the pond. We park way down the street at this like rec center or some sh*t. We walk like a half a mile back up the road and in the middle of this giant a.ss forest there is a single trail leading into complete and total fu*king darkness. Even on the brightest night full moon i have ever seen It is complete pitch fu*king black. Walking down this path Ethan says that the guy who guards the graveyard in the back is ruthless as fu*k. He will come out with guns and sh*t. Also on the fence to the grave yard way in the back he hangs dead animals to scare kids so there is blood all over the fence usually. I started to feel more and more sick the farther back we walked. After about a mile we see the actual witches pond and decide to hit that on the way back because some kids wanted to smoke weed in the graveyard. In the "graveyard" its super weird feeling because there is no gravestones. Just a brick wall surrounding this pagan sacrifice table and a bunch of trees. The sacrifice table has some creepy sh*t written on the underside of it in latin. Well some kids were being fatty cat and loud and sh*t so me, ethan, ben, joey, and blake decide to ditch the kids and go back to the pond.

On the way back we start hearing this bell or chime hitting consistently like every 25 seconds. It is coming from deep in the fu*king woods. So we start walking towards it around the edge of the pond. Once we get a better sense on where it is coming from we leave the actual pond and start walking into the thickest forest/thorn/vietnam section of woods I have seen. Well after walking about a half a mile off the "trail" The bell is still as loud as ever when we walk up to this section of weird stagnant water no one has probably seen before. The full moon illuminated this lake or whatever so we could see pretty much the whole thing. We decide this is a good time to start trying to see some sh*t. Ethan tells us the witchs spell which goes like "serpent serpent serpent eye they can see you so can I" and as soon as he says this the bell stops chiming. Right then I wanted to throw up I knew something was about to happen.

Well we all start saying it together louder and louder until all of a sudden out from the lilly pads a white cloud like thing comes out and just floats there. This is like 25 feet from us and is about 5 feet by 5 feet. I want to k!ll myself at this point. I have never felt this way in my whole entire live. It starts to move not like float but like dart in weird directions just floating over this stagnant water. Fast as sh*t. We continue saying the chant pretty much yelling as a group now. Then the motherfu*ker flashes a bright bright shade of blue followed by dark green. Like a big a.ss LED or some sh*t. We complete stop and just whisper amongst each other about what the fu*k everyone is seeing. It just continues to move but more slowly now and continues to flash a different color on about the same time that the bell was ringing earlier like a metronome.

Now it is moving slow as fu*k but still flashing a million different colors. Then all of a sudden it starts floating torwards us. We are still about 20 feet away from this thing. Its just creepin on us very easily. the closer it gets the closer I am to either k!lling myself or booking it back to the car. The people I am with who have better vision than me said it started to look like a HUMAN that is crawling through the water on its hands and knees and all you can see is its back and parts of its head. It is about 10 feet away from us now and I can kind of see what they are saying. All of a sudden the front end of it (head or something) breeches the water and we see the flash again. I say fu*k that we all leave pretty fast through the woods. Once we clear the vietnam like brush on to the "trail" we notice that the bell or whatever starts chiming again. We just walk a mile back and then go home.

I NEVER believed in anything up to that day but now I am open to some next level sh*t.

Also my friend ben who was there was talking to his dad about what he saw. His dad is a ex-military high up who found god. Well his dad used to work on some big base up there. His dad never cusses or does anything and when ben said the word witches pond. His dad made everyone except ben leave the room and simply stated. "ben there are somethings you just don't fu*k with .... thats place is one of them"

I along with anyone who was there gets goosebumps just talking about what happened. I felt sick just typing this."

Last edited by Jet Jagu4r; 10-28-2013 at 10:16 PM..
 3 years ago '09        #349
Jet Jagu4r 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,161 | Props total: 85 85
Another good one from that thread....

"There was this kid I went to school in 3rd grade with named Brandon Butters. The kid was really reserved. Only had a couple of friends that he ate lunch with and stuff with. That's all I really knew of the guy. Anyway, the school we went to had a playground with a pretty decent sized wooded area and stream seperating it from an neighboring apartment complex. I remember one day after recess our teacher was going through roll call, making sure that everyone had come back inside. Brandon wasn't in the room. The teacher and some other member of the faculty went back outside to find him. About 20 minutes later both Brandon and the teacher walk back into the classroom. He was soaking wet and had mud all over his hands and legs. The class carries on for a while like normal. Eventually, a friend of mine who sat next to Brandon starts talking to him, and making these weird faces. I'm across the room and can't hear what they're talking about so I go back to coloring or whatever it is that I was doing at the time. After school that day, my friend rode the bus back to my house so we could hangout and watch cartoons until his mom got off work later that evening. On the way home, I asked him what Brandon's deal was, and he told me that Brandon said he was "playing with his friend by the creek." I shrugged it off and we continued on with our evening. The next day we're informed by our teacher that we were going to have recess in the gym instead of going outside like normal. Other than that, the day went by as usual. After school let out, we made our way to the bus loading area when I noticed a lot of commotion(ambulance, a couple police cars, small crowd) around the stream on the side with the apartment complex. On the way home, I overheard a bunch of older kids in the back of the bus talking about a body that was found near the creek that morning. I asked my mom about it when I got home to see if she knew anything, and sure enough, some lady from the complex had been found dead in that stream. After that, the school put a big fence between the schoolyard and the stream to keep kids from wandering over there, but every day Brandon Butters would just walk up and down the fence line, seemingly looking around for someone on the other side."

Like I said not mine but thought I'd bump cause its almost Halloween.
 3 years ago '07        #350
Spoken210 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,671 | Props total: 0 0
Got one of my own...

When i was 15 or 16 me and my mom and my aunt went to my aunts house over the summer for a week. No one lived with us just me and my mom in the house. Anyway, we were gone for a week or whatever and we finally get back home...

It's late like 10 or 11 p.m, dark as fu*k since we lived in the country. I open the back door and walk inside first and take my mom's suitcase to her room across the house. For some reason I hadn't turned on any lights. As i'm walking into her room I distinctively hear someone get off of her bed (springs and sheets rustling) I literally fkn ran out of the house as fast as i could. No one had been there for an entire week. And wierd stuff had happened before. I could see inside the room enough to know it wasn't an actual person in there ya know, soon as i realized it wasn't a person, i ran.

Doesn't seem that scary, but dam i was shook, I fkn ran outta the house straight up.
 3 years ago '13        #351
MarleyMayne420 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$152 | Props total: 4 4
This story isn't really scary but this experience really gave me the damn heebie geebies

Like two years ago a friend of mine was throwing a party at his crib. His old roommate lived in a garage in the back and the plan was for us to clean it up so we can use it for space. ( Mind you, nobody ever talks to his old roommate or has seen his room..The only thing we know is that he's an engineering student he is super smart and likes bikes.) We walk in the shed for the first time and everyone is like...The garage has nothing but black lights in it so the whole damn place is looking purple. On top of that, dude has statements like : Rat s3x, Hail Nazis, Jesus is lord written in black paint all around the room. Dude drew pictures of upside down crosses, skulls, swastikas, and rats having s3x everywhere. I'm like yall n*ggas still wanna clean? I walk in the bathroom and there is no light so I have to use the black light from the outside room. The words leave bodies here is written over the bath tub and the words do drugs here are written over the sink. I'm looking around like get me the fugg outta here. All in all we threw a bunch of trash out and vacuumed. Ended up playing beer pong all night. Not really a scary story but that shyt definitely had me creeped the fu*k out, Like who the hell lives like this
 3 years ago '12        #352
GoldRush 62 heat pts62
space
space
$2,175 | Props total: 187 187
bump

for tonight's sake
 10-31-2013, 06:01 PM         #353
Vadmillain 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dominicanlink12 said:
the crazy dude that broke the window at buddy's job was hiding out in his back seat...even tho he felt for him with his right hand as he was driving, he couldnt feel behind his seat, which is the door he found open when he went back home because the dude hopped out, and stole his mother's bike and smiled at him as he peddled past him on the street.
You can smell and hear him though, but 90% of these are fake or exaggerated.
 3 years ago '06        #354
Reflexx 52 heat pts52
space
space
bump!
 3 years ago '06        #355
Reflexx 52 heat pts52
space
space
dang no bump
 3 years ago '08        #356
Gmengfx 71 heat pts71
space
space
$12,354 | Props total: 415 415
i still dont understand reddit

how is it so popular with that 1992 interface?

i find the whole website tiresome to sort through
 3 years ago '13        #357
solidsnake1864 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$14,398 | Props total: 28 28
 Gmengfx said:
i still dont understand reddit

how is it so popular with that 1992 interface?

i find the whole website tiresome to sort through
this

probably some decent sh*t on there i just don't feel like searchin through it.
 3 years ago '10        #358
2113 36 heat pts36
space
space
$2,347 | Props total: 19 19
 solidsnake1864 said:
this

probably some decent sh*t on there i just don't feel like searchin through it.
Both of these,that site is such a mess....give me Boxden anyday. Just because its popular means nothing.
 3 years ago '04        #359
Yd4001 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,139 | Props total: 471 471
 eliwood said:
reminds me of freaky fred from Courage the Cowardly Dog

[pic - click to view]

Yo that n*gga CREEPED me the fu*k out. Courage as a show has some freaky sh*t honestly
 3 years ago '06        #360
ozzie1012 1 heat pts
space
space
$815 | Props total: 25 25
 KushGotMeFaded said:
The one dude posted about the creep smiling and dancing down the street f*cked me up. I woulda hit chris johnson 40 speeds on that a.ss I dont play wit crazy people

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Can We Talk For A Minute? brennaraina
33 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside ANANSA "Sexy isn't a size it's a attitude"
69 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
do you believe this tweet? : ''real freaks work at the hospital"
203 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 5 Child Stars You Didn't Know Died
67 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Product Of The Motherland
51 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Poor Gohan:mjcry:
67 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jan 15 - Pres. Elect Trump Reacts To CIA Head Saying He Doesn't Unders..
84 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
WACK100 say "taxtone will forever have to look over his shoulder in N.Y and Je..
149 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy