Top 10 scariest or creepiest things people have seen and heard according to Reddit users

most viewed right now
Video inside FULL: Lisa Evers Explains Taxstone's Federal Charges, There Is A Snitch..
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Can You Make It Through The First 3 Minutes Without Laughing???
43 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside JIM JONES meets JAY-Z @ ROCNATION offices trying to get signed! BOSS HO..
115 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Rap/R&B group members that didn't actually contribute anything
184 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

3 years ago '04        #321
biscuit 62 heat pts62
space
space
$18,188 | Props total: 2348 2348
 Neo22 said:
I didn't really feel like sharing mine since I have quite a few and don't like talking bout it too much especially since I'm awful at telling stories but fu*k it

So I used to live in this duplex ever since I was about 6 years old with my family (lived there for about 13 years) and it was cool the first couple years never experienced anything, until I was about 9 i had visited my sisters boyfriends relatives and they were talking to me about ghosts cause they experienced some encounters ( I had no idea what ghosts were at that age) and they told me I've seen them before, confused cause they talked as if I told them I seen them before nor did I have a clue what a ghosts was so I just shrugged it off and completely forgot about it

first let me give you an idea of our home was, first walking in my home was a kitchen then the living room (no walls dividing them) then to the left of the living room was this scary long hallway! Going into the hall to the left was one bathroom, then taking another step was my sisters rooms to the right, then another couple steps in the hall was a closet area, then another couple steps was my room ( me and my sisters had another bathroom that connected to our rooms right in the middle behind the closet there was a wall dividing that) and the far back room was my parents room

so anyways my parents were gone one night at my grandmothers whom lived just a couple blocks away, my older sister was taking care of me and my little sister (she was only a few months old) her crib was in my parents room, to describe my parents room first walking in facing the wall doorway on the right was her crib and to the right was a long mirror closet for 2 that took up that whole side of the wall, the left side was my parents bed and their stand that held their alarm clock and lamp shade which was a baby lamp and it was really dim for when she was asleep in there

so my sister said she was gonna take a quick shower and told me to watch her until she got out, so I was excited about it since I was a big brother for the first time so I go in to check on her in my parents room (which was super dim) and as I'm watching her sleep she starts getting cranky kind of crying....so I lean in and kiss her forehead and give her her pacifier...as I lift my head back up I look in the mirror and behind me is this large woman standing near that lamp near the end of the bed facing directly towards us, she was large (she reminded me of Kane the wrestler) she was as tall as him and her hair was wet as if she just got out of the shower but her hair was covering her whole face like she was purposely trying to hide it, and she wore this dirty burned yellow bathrobe.....

Now like I said I couldn't see her eyes cause her hair covered her face but I felt her glaring directly at me, she definitely hated me and was standing like she was ready to charge towards me...any happiness I've ever felt never measured up to the fear she installed into me...so in fear I couldn't even move or think, I had asthma so I instantly had trouble breathing...I couldn't even yell! I thought since maybe I'd only seen her reflection in the mirror she wouldn't be there when I'd turn around (too chicken sh*t to make direct contact with her face hair) I tilted my head enough to the right where I could see a glimpse of her from the corner of my right eye, and sure enough there she was still standing there near my parents bed side just watching me, I felt like running but couldn't leave my baby sis there, so I closed my eyes and picked her up, and as I was walking out I had my eyes closed to whole way....as I got to the door to exit into the hallway I opened them (still being able to see where she had been standing before) and she was still there fu*ken watching me as I left, I kicked the door shut closed behind me and cried!

When my parents got home I told them and of course they didn't believe me, so neither did my sisters....they probably thought I was crazy....I had trouble sleeping ever since that day....since my family didn't believe me they made me sleep alone and they (ghosts) wouldn't let me sleep, they would whisper things to me (I never could make out what they would say since they talked so low) but whenever I would get so tired I couldn't help but shut my eyes they would yell my name loud, so loud I would wake up again and be no longer tired, They'd turn my bathroom lights on, I had a window to the backyard and I would hear tapping on the window...it was torture, until my family started experiencing and seeing everything I had on their own when they we're home alone

I have others if you guys want ill share
Tell me your folks sold the house and you're good now...
 3 years ago '11        #322
LetMeBeGreat 57 heat pts57
space
space
$981 | Props total: 85 85

[video - click to view]

I was watching TV earlier & this episode came on..Story is crazy, told by "Bubba" from Forrest Gump.. I'm gonna add to my story on pg.13 later today probably because some crazy sh*t happened dealing with that on Sunday..
 3 years ago '05        #323
MidNiteBlues 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,984 | Props total: 1739 1739
Neo22 tell more! If you ain't lying man...this that is downright terrifying, type of sh*t that fu*ks a man's life up.

Dunno wtf I'd do if i was a kid in that situation....

It fu*kin 4 in the afternoon and y'all got a n*gga freaked the fu*k out lol.

Oh and this thread is the truth...Ronnie sticky this instead, that other thread weaksauce compared to this.
 3 years ago '06        #324
LowaEastSide5 142 heat pts142
space
space
$28,617 | Props total: 3493 3493
 Neo22 said:
I didn't really feel like sharing mine since I have quite a few and don't like talking bout it too much especially since I'm awful at telling stories but fu*k it

So I used to live in this duplex ever since I was about 6 years old with my family (lived there for about 13 years) and it was cool the first couple years never experienced anything, until I was about 9 i had visited my sisters boyfriends relatives and they were talking to me about ghosts cause they experienced some encounters ( I had no idea what ghosts were at that age) and they told me I've seen them before, confused cause they talked as if I told them I seen them before nor did I have a clue what a ghosts was so I just shrugged it off and completely forgot about it

first let me give you an idea of our home was, first walking in my home was a kitchen then the living room (no walls dividing them) then to the left of the living room was this scary long hallway! Going into the hall to the left was one bathroom, then taking another step was my sisters rooms to the right, then another couple steps in the hall was a closet area, then another couple steps was my room ( me and my sisters had another bathroom that connected to our rooms right in the middle behind the closet there was a wall dividing that) and the far back room was my parents room

so anyways my parents were gone one night at my grandmothers whom lived just a couple blocks away, my older sister was taking care of me and my little sister (she was only a few months old) her crib was in my parents room, to describe my parents room first walking in facing the wall doorway on the right was her crib and to the right was a long mirror closet for 2 that took up that whole side of the wall, the left side was my parents bed and their stand that held their alarm clock and lamp shade which was a baby lamp and it was really dim for when she was asleep in there

so my sister said she was gonna take a quick shower and told me to watch her until she got out, so I was excited about it since I was a big brother for the first time so I go in to check on her in my parents room (which was super dim) and as I'm watching her sleep she starts getting cranky kind of crying....so I lean in and kiss her forehead and give her her pacifier...as I lift my head back up I look in the mirror and behind me is this large woman standing near that lamp near the end of the bed facing directly towards us, she was large (she reminded me of Kane the wrestler) she was as tall as him and her hair was wet as if she just got out of the shower but her hair was covering her whole face like she was purposely trying to hide it, and she wore this dirty burned yellow bathrobe.....

Now like I said I couldn't see her eyes cause her hair covered her face but I felt her glaring directly at me, she definitely hated me and was standing like she was ready to charge towards me...any happiness I've ever felt never measured up to the fear she installed into me...so in fear I couldn't even move or think, I had asthma so I instantly had trouble breathing...I couldn't even yell! I thought since maybe I'd only seen her reflection in the mirror she wouldn't be there when I'd turn around (too chicken sh*t to make direct contact with her face hair) I tilted my head enough to the right where I could see a glimpse of her from the corner of my right eye, and sure enough there she was still standing there near my parents bed side just watching me, I felt like running but couldn't leave my baby sis there, so I closed my eyes and picked her up, and as I was walking out I had my eyes closed to whole way....as I got to the door to exit into the hallway I opened them (still being able to see where she had been standing before) and she was still there fu*ken watching me as I left, I kicked the door shut closed behind me and cried!

When my parents got home I told them and of course they didn't believe me, so neither did my sisters....they probably thought I was crazy....I had trouble sleeping ever since that day....since my family didn't believe me they made me sleep alone and they (ghosts) wouldn't let me sleep, they would whisper things to me (I never could make out what they would say since they talked so low) but whenever I would get so tired I couldn't help but shut my eyes they would yell my name loud, so loud I would wake up again and be no longer tired, They'd turn my bathroom lights on, I had a window to the backyard and I would hear tapping on the window...it was torture, until my family started experiencing and seeing everything I had on their own when they we're home alone

[pic - click to view]

3 years ago '11        #325
Bullet22 70 heat pts70
space
space
$11,346 | Props total: 3955 3955
Midtniteblues everything im saying is true stuff, of course some wont believe me (most friends thought I was either lying or just seeing things) but I won't be offended if you don't believe, I'm kinda used to it haha
Like I said I'm not really great at explaining this kinda stuff nor might some of the other stories might seem scary but ill give you guys another either way

So as I was saying in my other story ever since that happened to me I rarely got any sleep, now my whole family heard and seen sh*t by this time so they now believed me but they still would make me sleep alone, they wouldn't haunt me every night but even when they didn't I still had trouble sleeping, I always had night mares even when I did, and this went on for awhile! I was the only kid my age (9yrs old) with dark circles under my eyes (and I have pale skin so that makes it stand out even worse) so I figured I'd sleep during the day and take advantage of there being light outside so it wasn't all dark and I'd usually nap in my sisters room since they would be in there with me.....

But one day during the winter time I had made the mistake of taking a nap in my parents room where I had first seen that lady (I know I'm a dumbass) and on this day I had gotten out of school kinda early so by the time I got home I fell asleep around 2 in the afternoon, anyways so I wake up in my parents room and its pitch black (since it was winter the sunset usually was around 6) but it was too dark to see anything at all, I could hear my family laughing and watching t.v in the living room (the living room and my parents room were separated from the long creepy hallway I had talked about in the other story) but our hallway was so long we had two light switches one for each end, one near the entrance by the living room and one in between my parents room and my room..

Anyways so I just continued to lay there (I have no idea why) just looking up at the ceiling even though i couldn't see sh*t since it was so dark, but I noticed when I had woke up I was laying flat on my back and I wasn't near the wall side anymore (I only sleep against the wall, I hate sleeping near the edge of the bed...I never do sleep at the edge) i don't know how I got to the edge but I figured I had moved on my own while I was asleep so I just stayed in that spot, but since I had my eyes open for awhile even though it was dark I was able to start making things out.....then I turn to the edge of the bed where the lamp and the alarm clock was to see the time, so I turn over to the edge and there is a figure blocking my view of the alarm clock, I look upwards trying too see wtf was in my way and there she was standing looking right down at me, her head was lowered down though as if she was trying to get a better look at me

She struck a fear in me I didn't even think existed, idk what she did to me because I couldn't yell for my family nor could I run to them, I was barely even able to move and my asthma was kicking in again, .....the only thing I was able to do was put the covers over my head and hide, I had even more trouble breathing because these covers were thick since it was winter time so it eventually got hot under there, so i had no choice but to get some air so I peeked my head out a little bit just enough to breathe and so I could see a little bit, and of course she was there still standing right over me, as I was looking at her she arched her head to the left to see better into my peephole and that fu*ken freaked me out so I had to hide again, I had to eventually peek out again and again for air and this happened about 5 times or so and she wouldn't leave...

Ima a.ssuming she was enjoying it, I start sweating like crazy under there and it's getting harder and harder to breathe....I took one last look and this time she was standing straight up yet still looking at me (still to this day I have never seen a woman of her size, she was tall, she would fu*k up the average sized dude) I was confident I was gonna pass out, I start talking to myself in my head saying "someone please save me" repeatedly.....then luckily I hear the light switch in the hallway (the one closest to me) flick up...my sis turned it on and all of a sudden I was able to move again so I yell/scream for her as loud as I can and my family came running in already knowing what most likely happened, every time this happened to one of us we all missed school/work the next day, that was only my second of the four times I encountered her but this was hands down the worst experience of all....I'll never forget it
 3 years ago '06        #326
Yung Dilla 1429 heat pts1429
space
space
$51,115 | Props total: 10536 10536
 Ruthless2TheEnd said:

I was watching TV earlier & this episode came on..Story is crazy, told by "Bubba" from Forrest Gump.. I'm gonna add to my story on pg.13 later today probably because some crazy sh*t happened dealing with that on Sunday..
that's crazy man scared the craziness out of me...
 3 years ago '12        #327
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,433 | Props total: 307 307
 Ruthless2TheEnd said:

3 years ago '11        #328
Grizzab 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,391 | Props total: 300 300
Neo you k!llin me over here with these

3 years ago '12        #329
CaliSteppin 31 heat pts31
space
space
$9,045 | Props total: 1303 1303
 Ruthless2TheEnd said:

That sh*t is crazy
 3 years ago '04        #330
KtodaC 16 heat pts16
space
space
$907 | Props total: 82 82
 Neo22 said:

Lol that never happened
 3 years ago '11        #331
Bullet22 70 heat pts70
space
space
 KtodaC said:
Lol that never happened
well if you doubt my story that's on you...i'm used to some people thinking i'm lying and i honestly wish i was! i'm just telling you what i saw through my very own two eyes....i hope you have an encounter someday, not to frighten you but to i guess have somewhat of a belief...but either way it's cool if you don't believe me
 07-25-2013, 12:28 PM         #332
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Neo you got me terrified at work bro......sh*t. A grown young guy like me is now terrified to go to sleep....fu*k.
 3 years ago '13        #333
Vercetti 57 heat pts57
space
space
$4,765 | Props total: 2513 2513
 Neo22 said:

I wouldn't be able to sleep a wink for the rest of my life if I saw that image. Just visualizing it right now is sending shivers down my spine.
 3 years ago '05        #334
knowTHEledge 30 heat pts30
space
space
$2,618 | Props total: 1971 1971
The homie Neo22 ran into a Dementor lol
 07-25-2013, 08:26 PM         #335
the player 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 3 years ago '11        #336
Bullet22 70 heat pts70
space
space
 knowTHEledge said:
The homie Neo22 ran into a Dementor lol

haha i think your right
 3 years ago '05        #337
MidNiteBlues 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,984 | Props total: 1739 1739
Damn neo22, u gd nowadays brah? Still got ghost/demonic bi*ches on ya d!ck?! Y'all ever move the fuk out that house?

And for the record, I believe u. Story seem Waaaay too detailed and to be lying I think. I mean bx, full of liars, got n*ggas lying bout everythin from bi*ches they fu*k to how much $ got.

I refuse to believe n*ggas gonna stoop down to who got the best ghosts in they cribs
 3 years ago '12        #338
Esco300YMCMB 134 heat pts134
space
space
$9,519 | Props total: 4271 4271
 MidNiteBlues said:
Damn neo22, u gd nowadays brah? Still got ghost/demonic bi*ches on ya d!ck?! Y'all ever move the fuk out that house?

And for the record, I believe u. Story seem Waaaay too detailed and to be lying I think. I mean bx, full of liars, got n*ggas lying bout everythin from bi*ches they fu*k to how much $ got.

I refuse to believe n*ggas gonna stoop down to who got the best ghosts in they cribs

U aint know Bx is the home of n*ggas with the baddest bi*ches, nicest whip, most Dough, highest credentials, and scariest ghost?
 3 years ago '04        #339
KtodaC 16 heat pts16
space
space
$907 | Props total: 82 82
 Neo22 said:
well if you doubt my story that's on you...i'm used to some people thinking i'm lying and i honestly wish i was! i'm just telling you what i saw through my very own two eyes....i hope you have an encounter someday, not to frighten you but to i guess have somewhat of a belief...but either way it's cool if you don't believe me
You probably just had a vivid a.ss dream from back then that feels like it was reality
 3 years ago '06        #340
DrunkenBoxer 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,481 | Props total: 6 6
 Ruthless2TheEnd said:

This sh*t right here is so motherfu*king fu*ked up on so many motherfu*king ways...

Wow....
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Jayz Stan.....BK Tidal Wave Disowns Her Mentor Taxstone...
52 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Find an IT Job Where You Can Work Remotely
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The REAL Chun Li
67 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jan 16 - breaking: Cnn to release new trump tape 48 hours before inaug..
259 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Battle of the thickness DJ Duffey Vs DJ NIENA Drake OhhMannGoddDamm
22 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Yung Mazi shooter on camera (waffle House footage)
107 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dashiki booty
75 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is OJ Innocent: The Missing Evidence
90 comments
1 day ago